Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fighting Gamers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    okay new topic: What fighting game character you feel like you fit in personality wise the most and why?
    I think the closest for me would be Ike. He's an all around nice guy and always sticks up for his friends. Besides that...nothing much. I'd kill to be as buff and crap as he is, but that isn't a personality thing. >.> He doesn't show interest in women though as well, and I....er, never mind, I'll stop ^_^;

Pokemon Global LinkMy Games
    Fairywitch made the Fizzy Bubbles icon & the three banners with white-haired women || Dwlr made the one with text

let see mine would be noel vermillion....cuaz sadly im a very whiny girl tbh...not many know me very well but i do have fire and i do fight at least...i think noel just fits me perfectly how i act

new topic: What fighting game do you think should of been better designed in your opinion and why? like could of been better then it is now...

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

let see mine would be noel vermillion....cuaz sadly im a very whiny girl tbh...not many know me very well but i do have fire and i do fight at least...i think noel just fits me perfectly how i act

new topic: What fighting game do you think should of been better designed in your opinion and why? like could of been better then it is now...
    To me, SCV fits this to a "T" The story could've been so much more, what with a massive 17 year time skip and a host of new characters. I would've rather had individual stories or better yet, ACTUAL ARCADE ENDINGS for each character rather than one boring, long story that tells us nothing. I would've at least accepted character bios, but no, we don't get that nor do we get any unlockable art at all. I love that kind of stuff. It needed better single-player aspects. A tower of souls type mode or maybe even the return of Weapons Master mode would've been awesome, but no. I also miss the bonus characters. e.g Angol Fear. I love seeing what different artists can add to the table. Also, not being able to set the timer to infinity is a real annoyance in Multiplayer. Maybe its just me, but I like having the option. Finally, many characters such as Talim, Seoung Mina, Yun Seoung, and Rock don't even have their styles in the game. I would've liked to at least have a custom fighter that had their styles, but no. I really like SCV, but it definitely was also very disappointing.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    To me, SCV fits this to a "T" The story could've been so much more, what with a massive 17 year time skip and a host of new characters. I would've rather had individual stories or better yet, ACTUAL ARCADE ENDINGS for each character rather than one boring, long story that tells us nothing. I would've at least accepted character bios, but no, we don't get that nor do we get any unlockable art at all. I love that kind of stuff. It needed better single-player aspects. A tower of souls type mode or maybe even the return of Weapons Master mode would've been awesome, but no. I also miss the bonus characters. e.g Angol Fear. I love seeing what different artists can add to the table. Also, not being able to set the timer to infinity is a real annoyance in Multiplayer. Maybe its just me, but I like having the option. Finally, many characters such as Talim, Seoung Mina, Yun Seoung, and Rock don't even have their styles in the game. I would've liked to at least have a custom fighter that had their styles, but no. I really like SCV, but it definitely was also very disappointing.
    you have hit on the T what i would of said too i was very disappointed as well with it...you said everything i would of said but the game is still good for online purposes...

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

Welp I feel like lorewise Mortal Kombat (2011 version) coulda been done better but thats just me. I didnt like the whole...rewind time Raiden shenanigans thing haha. Also DBZ games are mostly turning into...how you say...rinse and wash haha. Like since Tenkaichi 3 most of the games have been more or less extremely extremely similar gameplaywise. To the point where it feels like the same game with different graphics. And naturally lorewise it is always the same. Always focusing on the Frieza arc, Cell arc, and Majin Buu arc. But I guess that cant be helped. I guess it just feels stale I dunno XP Oh...and then there is the utter crap that is Dragon Ball Z Kinect..but I guess that doesnt really count here XP
        Spoiler:- Credits:

SCV could use more fixing in the gameplay stuff. It's great but if you ever played Siegfried hardcore, he whiffs quite a lot. It's not just him, everyone else has problems like that too. Some characters need to be buffed, while some should be nerfed. There's been talks of it happening, but all I can do is wait and see.

I'd also like to see Zas and Talim to return. They have a reason to be here imho. I cared about them to an extent, but their fighting styles I do care so much about...

CAS needs more upgrades. It's dynamite as I can make awesome CAS, but the faces could use more diverse looks. I hardly use them all because they're just that generic. More hairstyles, weapons, etc too.

Story I want arcade stuff like SCII. Battle until you meet the destined battle, then battle the boss, then the ending.

Team battle should also return

This all I need to be content for my new SCV or Super SCV or SCVI..

Also....
    oh spamming critical edges XD no i didn't say that, im saying that people spam in general...these things do stop them from being stupid...for example lexia kicking all day and stuff or viola using here here through all day, that just annoies the heck out of me :/...im saying yeah you can dodge them but sometimes a good critical edge shuts them up i don't mind people using Critical/brave edges wisely...i just don't like when there using the same moves way more then 4 times in a row...it creates annoyance...how would you like ezio just spamming bow shoots all day -_- that what im talking about time to use long range attacks but sometimes it just need alot of patience dodging and when get a good distace out beat there attack...
    If someone spams the same annoying moves 4 times on you, you shouldn't hesitate to do it back to them. I don't wanna sound like a jerk, but you're at fault if you let the opponent get his way. The golden rule is to do whatever it takes to win. If not play to win, then why be in Fighting Games at all?

Once you let go of don't spam the same thing mentality and vice versa then you can truly enjoy this game the way it should be enjoyed. However, if you play this game to have fun....well that's pretty subjective as not everyone is you. I'll leave you alone if you think playing hardcore is too much for you.

Still though, I can help at teaching how to get by what seems to be "cheap" and "annoying". All you gotta do is ask and I'll try to help as best as I can. What I can't help you with, I have some buddies from a site who can help you as well. That's if you want to be better at the game. If not, you can dismiss this as a jerk post. I won't be offended.

Edit for I might as well lend a hand.....

Username: Pocky Yoshi(Will soon be called KokoYoshi)
    Game: Soul Calibur V
    system: Xbox 360
    why you want to be tutor?: Why not? People interested in getting better at SCV need help. I can provide help with some friends and show you how to have a good time.
    rate yourself at being good (1 thru 10): Silly question, but 10.
    what level of tutoring you want(beginner, intermediate or Advance): Might as well say advanced. I may not be well-versed in frame data and all, but I know how it works.
    Last edited by KokoYoshi; 18th January 2013 at 9:39 AM. Reason: Double posting wouldn't wise on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocky Yoshi View Post

If someone spams the same annoying moves 4 times on you, you shouldn't hesitate to do it back to them. I don't wanna sound like a jerk, but you're at fault if you let the opponent get his way. The golden rule is to do whatever it takes to win. If not play to win, then why be in Fighting Games at all?

Once you let go of don't spam the same thing mentality and vice versa then you can truly enjoy this game the way it should be enjoyed. However, if you play this game to have fun....well that's pretty subjective as not everyone is you. I'll leave you alone if you think playing hardcore is too much for you.

Still though, I can help at teaching how to get by what seems to be "cheap" and "annoying". All you gotta do is ask and I'll try to help as best as I can. What I can't help you with, I have some buddies from a site who can help you as well. That's if you want to be better at the game. If not, you can dismiss this as a jerk post. I won't be offended.

Edit for I might as well lend a hand.....

Username: Pocky Yoshi(Will soon be called KokoYoshi)
    Game: Soul Calibur V
    system: Xbox 360
    why you want to be tutor?: Why not? People interested in getting better at SCV need help. I can provide help with some friends and show you how to have a good time.
    rate yourself at being good (1 thru 10): Silly question, but 10.
    what level of tutoring you want(beginner, intermediate or Advance): Might as well say advanced. I may not be well-versed in frame data and all, but I know how it works.
    no im not saying that i let them do it sigh* -_- its just annoying general people that spam are not worth my time...also your not really being a jerk your just miss understanding my post...why is that everyone thinks just because im a female i don't suck at soul calibur im actually very good at the game and have played since soul calibur 3 which i dealed with spammers for awhile but as well im a bit offended but ill look over it ...im just saying it annoying that people spam in general not because i lose to them...im not sure why you would think i would loose to someone if im annoyed by spamming but also a good way to get them is to out spam them...one time i did that on purpose and someone whined like a baby saying i spammed them and i said well you shouldn't of been spamming in the first place then they shut up about it...im just saying in general that spamming is a horrible thing to do...i feel people that spam all the time are not worthy i like people that play good not some person that relies on spamming all day -_- so please im not trying to start nothing you must understand my whole post is that i hate spammers period...my boyfriend won a soul calibur 3 tournament and i have beat him in a versus match 10 to 7...so thats why im not sure why you think i suck which i don't but let just drop this cuaz it seems it going to a strange argument please..
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 18th January 2013 at 7:53 PM.

no im not saying that i let them do it sigh* -_- its just annoying general people that spam are not worth my time...also your not really being a jerk your just miss understanding my post...why is that everyone thinks just because im a female i don't suck at soul calibur im actually very good at the game and have played since soul calibur 3 which i dealed with spammers for awhile but as well im a bit offended but ill look over it ...im just saying it annoying that people spam in general not because i lose to them...im not sure why you would think i would loose to someone if im annoyed by spamming but also a good way to get them is to out spam them...one time i did that on purpose and someone whined like a baby saying i spammed them and i said well you shouldn't of been spamming in the first place then they shut up about it...im just saying in general that spamming is a horrible thing to do...i feel people that spam all the time are not worthy i like people that play good not some person that relies on spamming all day -_- so please im not trying to start nothing you must understand my whole post is that i hate spammers period...my boyfriend won a soul calibur 3 tournament and i have beat him in a versus match 10 to 7...so thats why im not sure why you think i suck which i don't but let just drop this cuaz it seems it going to a strange argument please..
    For starters, I suggest you space your wall of text and take your time texting. Other than that, I'll take this to PMs to be considerate of the other posters and for your sake.
    Last edited by KokoYoshi; 19th January 2013 at 8:44 AM.

For starters, I suggest you space your wall of text and take your time texting. Other than that, I'll take this to PMs to be considerate of the other posters and for your sake.
    very wise choice and for the sake to understand we need to sort this out more mature level no trolling,arguements and etc

very wise choice and for the sake to understand we need to sort this out more mature level no trolling,arguements and etc
    Excellent choice, I must say. Please take this discussion to PMs, I don't want other people to end up taking sides for someone than it will snowball into a huge flame-fest.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

yeah so guys please don't read the post above it is done and over with i don't want no sides and no discussions we both over reacted and we are working it out in the pms...so keep talking about normal things and i on my proportion apologize for my reaction and i got a new topic: What fighting game would you you like to see come out again, like a new game of the game you like to see or just a remake on a newer system and why?
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 20th January 2013 at 5:20 AM.

yeah so guys please don't read the post above it is done and over with i don't want no sides and no discussions we both over reacted and we are working it out in the pms...so keep talking about normal things and i on my proportion apologize for my reaction and i got a new topic: What fighting game would you you like to see come out again, like a new game of the game you like to see or just a remake on a newer system and why?
    I think Vampire needs to get a new game. Ever since Vampire Savior all the games in the series have either been psuedo-reboots or complication games (With another complication game coming out in March. Not even as a stand alone game but as a download on PSN and Xbox Live). It would be sooo cool if Capcom would take Vampire off the back burner and make a new full on game in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    I think Vampire needs to get a new game. Ever since Vampire Savior all the games in the series have either been psuedo-reboots or complication games (With another complication game coming out in March. Not even as a stand alone game but as a download on PSN and Xbox Live). It would be sooo cool if Capcom would take Vampire off the back burner and make a new full on game in the series.
    Well everyone is telling Ono-san (creator of Street Fighter 4) to make Darkstalkers 4 his new project, which might be good news, you bring a nice point, after Vampire Savior (Darkstalkers 3) there was never any new content in terms of characters even though it wasn't particularly unpopular.

In fact the characters of darkstalkers are very memorable and popular especially Morrigan, many fighting game fans and non-fighting game fans say Morrigan's their favorite female character.

The reason why there was never a true sequel is because by the time vampire savior was released capcom fighting games were seizing to be commercial hits with arcades closing through out the globe many years passed without capcom releasing a new fighting game until Street Fighter 4 was announced.

So that makes this probably the best time for a sequel to another popular Capcom fighter my personal favorite.

Edit: Darkstalkers Resurrection seems pretty beastly though

Quote Originally Posted by LockCrow View Post
    Well everyone is telling Ono-san (creator of Street Fighter 4) to make Darkstalkers 4 his new project, which might be good news, you bring a nice point, after Vampire Savior (Darkstalkers 3) there was never any new content in terms of characters even though it wasn't particularly unpopular.

In fact the characters of darkstalkers are very memorable and popular especially Morrigan, many fighting game fans and non-fighting game fans say Morrigan's their favorite female character.

The reason why there was never a true sequel is because by the time vampire savior was released capcom fighting games were seizing to be commercial hits with arcades closing through out the globe many years passed without capcom releasing a new fighting game until Street Fighter 4 was announced.

So that makes this probably the best time for a sequel to another popular Capcom fighter my personal favorite.

Edit: Darkstalkers Resurrection seems pretty beastly though
    that would be a very intreasting thing to see morrigan again which i truly love seeing all the darkstalkers characters, i hope they do remake them it is a download for psn network for the older darkstalker games and as well im so excited guys look new blazeblue chrono phantamasa...they got at least like 3 or 4 new characters and new moves and the action fighting is way cooler...i think i may pick up this game whenever it comes to america...also noel got a new look i like it they even got a new overdrive and it seems hakumen is extra broken in this game 0_0 i think he gunna be the justice in blaze blue...

blaze blue new trailer click here to see it!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 21st January 2013 at 8:31 AM.

I can't really say what game I want to see, but at this rate I just care that SCV gets fixed. Regarding this new Darkstalkers game, I'm just gonna watch see how this pans out. If it intrigues me enough, I may try it out. Besides, their characters are rather interesting. My favorite atm is most likely Felicia the catwoman. If this makes me a furrie.....well I'll let people assume such haha.

that would be a very intreasting thing to see morrigan again which i truly love seeing all the darkstalkers characters, i hope they do remake them it is a download for psn network for the older darkstalker games and as well im so excited guys look new blazeblue chrono phantamasa...they got at least like 3 or 4 new characters and new moves and the action fighting is way cooler...i think i may pick up this game whenever it comes to america...also noel got a new look i like it they even got a new overdrive and it seems hakumen is extra broken in this game 0_0 i think he gunna be the justice in blaze blue...

blaze blue new trailer click here to see it!
    lol eevee you know Hakumen has that low damage output (skip to 4:05 for some low damage combos)

Anyway new Game new Characters and new Story(which i know you all like) here's some pro gameplay with the new characters:

Bullet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVjblxS3-oY
    Azreal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l0t28o7_kc
    Amane: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cTHvuWDIHM
    Izayoi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O09SDPJGWrk

As well as the new trailer

I can't really say what game I want to see, but at this rate I just care that SCV gets fixed. Regarding this new Darkstalkers game, I'm just gonna watch see how this pans out. If it intrigues me enough, I may try it out. Besides, their characters are rather interesting. My favorite atm is most likely Felicia the catwoman. If this makes me a furrie.....well I'll let people assume such haha.
    Well maybe you should try Darkstalkers Ressurection it as all the Felicia action you want *cough*, coupled with some sweet Vault Mode pics with all the best Felicia artwork(aka she's naked, oh wait...she's always naked!?)

And just some details as they say, it has the best online out of any 2d fighter, just you know something minor, i mean no one plays online *cough*(holds hand in the air) and its just like the best fighter of all time, but yeah you try it out, you know if you want to, i mean i'm just gonna buy it first day or anything hahaha......*cough* Buy it!! *cough*.

PS: Totally have a sore throat.
    Last edited by LockCrow; 22nd January 2013 at 6:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LockCrow View Post
    lol eevee you know Hakumen has that low damage output (skip to 4:05 for some low damage combos)

Anyway new Game new Characters and new Story(which i know you all like) here's some pro gameplay with the new characters:

Bullet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVjblxS3-oY
    Azreal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l0t28o7_kc
    Amane: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cTHvuWDIHM
    Izayoi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O09SDPJGWrk

As well as the new trailer

Well maybe you should try Darkstalkers Ressurection it as all the Felicia action you want *cough*, coupled with some sweet Vault Mode pics with all the best Felicia artwork(aka she's naked, oh wait...she's always naked!?)

And just some details as they say, it has the best online out of any 2d fighter, just you know something minor, i mean no one plays online *cough*(holds hand in the air) and its just like the best fighter of all time, but yeah you try it out, you know if you want to, i mean i'm just gonna buy it first day or anything hahaha......*cough* Buy it!! *cough*.

PS: Totally have a sore throat.
    yeah me and my boyfriend saw alot of cheap counter moves he cando even supers he can counter so we were like wtf? but after awhile we watched more were like okay but yeah its nice to see new characters though to the story line ^_^

yeah me and my boyfriend saw alot of cheap counter moves he cando even supers he can counter so we were like wtf? but after awhile we watched more were like okay but yeah its nice to see new characters though to the story line ^_^
    I've watched this game being played in a library (the old one, that is), and I honestly thought it was good, except for the lack of, well content. Am I wrong?

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    I've watched this game being played in a library (the old one, that is), and I honestly thought it was good, except for the lack of, well content. Am I wrong?
    You would be dead wrong. All of the Blazblue games have a TON of content, I hope the new one has enough content to blow my mind. I really want CP to grace our shores in some form. It's my second most anticipated game of 2013 ( at least to come to America, Pokemon X and y are number 1) I love these games, they're my third favorite series of fighters behind Soul Calibur and Smash Bros. If you can, buy one of them, it is worth your money.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    what do mean in content wise the storyline,the characters, or ovarall? sorry just want to make sure where you going at and the older ones a bit different check the video i posted there moves looks way better now in the newer game and more fun looking...

srry eevee havent been posting here.been to busy play dw7 great fighting game you guys should check it out. it is not your average fighting game but has an amazing story mode that you will love.
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    srry eevee havent been posting here.been to busy play dw7 great fighting game you guys should check it out. it is not your average fighting game but has an amazing story mode that you will love.
    its fine but were just asking new topics now and you have to answer them...

new topic: So what is your opinion on a character in a fighting game that seems out of place? (it can be any fighting game)

Hercule in Dragon Ball Z. I understand that he is a supporting Z Fighter, but in-game, his stats are not good at all. And it's a pain when you have to fight as him. I remember when I had to fight Android #18 in the World Tournament as him. It was horrible, I kept dying so quickly. It's good that he hasn't been in any of the newer ones, but I still like him in the anime, just not in the games.

Username: Trainer Mehmet.
    Game you like to play the most: Street fighter, Dragonball Z, Soul calibur and Naruto.
    Online name (if you have one): King_YMO.
    system(s): PS2, PS3, Wii, NDS, NDSi, N3DS, XBOX360, N64 and PSVita.
    why you like fighting games: I like to play when I get pissed off on something!
    have you read all my rules?: Yes offcourse!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Mehmet View Post
    Username: Trainer Mehmet.
    Game you like to play the most: Street fighter, Dragonball Z, Soul calibur and Naruto.
    Online name (if you have one): King_YMO.
    system(s): PS2, PS3, Wii, NDS, NDSi, N3DS, XBOX360, N64 and PSVita.
    why you like fighting games: I like to play when I get pissed off on something!
    have you read all my rules?: Yes offcourse!
    hey there and welcome to the club hope you like it here and cool another soul calibur player accepted

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast