Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 578

Thread: The Fighting Gamers Club

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    yeah sure that is fine to post links like that in the club as long as its fighting game stuff also it would be cool actually cuaz it would give the club to have something else to talk about also i think we need a topic again any way and also thanks
    So it seems this will be the new topic so everyone feel free to comment all you want about the following hype match:

    In that case for all the Soul Calibur 5 online warriors out there in the forums here's the Grand Finals match of the SC V World Championship sponsored by Namco Bandai and Sony between Akire (Mitsurugi) from France and OmegaDR (Nightmare/Siegfried) from the Dominic Republic:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f44uhNx19x0

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wherever you want it baby
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LockCrow View Post
    So it seems this will be the new topic so everyone feel free to comment all you want about the following hype match:

    In that case for all the Soul Calibur 5 online warriors out there in the forums here's the Grand Finals match of the SC V World Championship sponsored by Namco Bandai and Sony between Akire (Mitsurugi) from France and OmegaDR (Nightmare/Siegfried) from the Dominic Republic:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f44uhNx19x0
    As a Nightmare player, that was superb skill by OmegaDR. That Misturugi was awesome too. the amount of skill and hype that had was astounding. This is what I like to see, two great players just countering each other at almost every turn.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

    Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.


    Looking for:

    Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

    My favorite Pokemon:

    Shinies:


    A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

    What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,583

    Default

    I have no idea what I was watching. lol As a SCV player, I need to practice on low defense. I really suck at that

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I have no idea what I was watching. lol As a SCV player, I need to practice on low defense. I really suck at that
    i actually am very not bad with low hit attacks depending on the character...espeically astaroth cuaz my boyfriend main is that character and we all know astraoth is the king of low attacks XD and brutal effective attacks...most of his attacks are a bit slower but really if you know what your doing you can be really good at that character...i got so much training with low attacks its not even funny...i just need some practice against actually yoshimitsu normally cuaz i can block his critical edge its so easy to notice its coming but i lack his fighiting style attacks since i barely see anyone play yoshimitsu anymore when i play...another i need Siegfried practice as well as voldo...those characters are my weak spots...oh also maxi extremely makes me angry cuaz its my fault half the time when i keep getting hit all the time with a person that doesn't know what there doing...i don't know but i just feel maxi is all over the place when he attacks so i get tricked alot which should not happen...

    edit: also i watched the video very nice fighting i would say this was a good safe attack fighting on both sides which is good...i really enjoyed those fights...really good combos as well and wow those just guards XD
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 1st February 2013 at 12:54 AM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Home of the Braviary [USA, CO]
    Posts
    949

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    oh really cool ^_^ that can be our new topic...

    What you guys think of this 8th game? and explain
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 2nd February 2013 at 9:22 PM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    oh really cool ^_^ that can be our new topic...

    What you guys think of this 8th game? and explain
    Naturally being into Smash Bros I am happy about that. Melee is also a totally different metagame from Brawl. Marth was even more relevant than he is now (I think he was A5) sooo I look forward to seeing how other people use him..since in Melee quite a few people do XP
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Naturally being into Smash Bros I am happy about that. Melee is also a totally different metagame from Brawl. Marth was even more relevant than he is now (I think he was A5) sooo I look forward to seeing how other people use him..since in Melee quite a few people do XP
    i never played smash brawl but i heard how good it is...so i will be looking forward on how this one goes

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i never played smash brawl but i heard how good it is...so i will be looking forward on how this one goes
    Melee metagame pretty much = Everyone use Purin Fox Sheik Falco and Marth (Yeah in Melee Purin is like...S3 aha..)
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Twinleaf Town
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Username:Shayminlover123
    Game you like to play the most:Super Smash Bros brawl and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
    Online name (if you have one):HeveanlyMiltank
    system(s):Xbox and Wii
    why you like fighting games:Mostly because of the the combo fighting moves that you can do within each game.
    have you read all my rules?:Of course
    Last edited by Shayminslicker; 3rd February 2013 at 9:45 PM.
    Shiny Count: 50

    Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

    Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    Username:Shayminlover123
    Game you like to play the most:Super Smash Bros brawl and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
    Online name (if you have one):HeveanlyMiltank
    system(s):Xbox and Wii
    why you like fighting games:Mostly because of the the combo fighting moves that you can do within each game.
    have you read all my rules?:Of course
    welcome shayminlover ^_^ accepted the current topic is above in bold thanks for joining hope you like it here ^_^

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey guys

    So i see there hasn't been much activity lately in the club so i figured i'd post another match similar to the SC5 World Championship.

    This match is from EVO (known as the world series for fighting games in general) EVO was said to have held the greatest SC5 tournament yet and since a few days ago we were talking about EVO i found it fitting, specifically the SC5 Grand Finals between:

    Shen Chan from Singapore (Cervantes, winners bracket) vs Shining Decopon from Japan (Tira, loser bracket)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcQ--0qb5h8

    About the tournament, when i saw it live i was very surprised so few American and French players made it past they're pools both have really strong representation in Soul Calibur.

    There were 0 Natsu's and 0 Leixia's in Top8

    About the match, it was very hype to watch a Tira, who everyone thought was low tier, against a Cervantes who about mid-tier in the early tier lists.
    Shining Decopon showed amazing skill with Tira and i think he was a worthy winner won't get into the technical stuff just yet, but his stance changes mid-match and after winning the round were very skillful.

    Please comment and wright your opinions about the match so we can have a good discussion


    Edit: Here's the full over 1 h SC5 top 8 for those SC monsters like eeveelover and Pocky Yoshi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct_GaIu4Ivw
    Last edited by LockCrow; 6th February 2013 at 1:35 AM.

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rivet City
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LockCrow View Post
    Hey guys

    So i see there hasn't been much activity lately in the club so i figured i'd post another match similar to the SC5 World Championship.

    This match is from EVO (known as the world series for fighting games in general) EVO was said to have held the greatest SC5 tournament yet and since a few days ago we were talking about EVO i found it fitting, specifically the SC5 Grand Finals between:

    Shen Chan from Singapore (Cervantes, winners bracket) vs Shining Decopon from Japan (Tira, loser bracket)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcQ--0qb5h8

    About the tournament, when i saw it live i was very surprised so few American and French players made it past they're pools both have really strong representation in Soul Calibur.

    There were 0 Natsu's and 0 Leixia's in Top8

    About the match, it was very hype to watch a Tira, who everyone thought was low tier, against a Cervantes who about mid-tier in the early tier lists.
    Shining Decopon showed amazing skill with Tira and i think he was a worthy winner won't get into the technical stuff just yet, but his stance changes mid-match and after winning the round were very skillful.

    Please comment and wright your opinions about the match so we can have a good discussion


    Edit: Here's the full over 1 h SC5 top 8 for those SC monsters like eeveelover and Pocky Yoshi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct_GaIu4Ivw
    I know next to zero about Soul Calibur but either way I like to see Nihon get repped well XP Winning 2-0 that is always cool to see (*^▽^*)

    Ohyeah. And since a less people knew about APEX than I thought this is one of the Grand Finals of this year. Its long but I guess it gives a good feel for what APEX is like. Really hype especially during this final: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBGffJfBkd0
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 6th February 2013 at 1:49 AM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LockCrow View Post
    Hey guys

    So i see there hasn't been much activity lately in the club so i figured i'd post another match similar to the SC5 World Championship.

    This match is from EVO (known as the world series for fighting games in general) EVO was said to have held the greatest SC5 tournament yet and since a few days ago we were talking about EVO i found it fitting, specifically the SC5 Grand Finals between:

    Shen Chan from Singapore (Cervantes, winners bracket) vs Shining Decopon from Japan (Tira, loser bracket)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcQ--0qb5h8

    About the tournament, when i saw it live i was very surprised so few American and French players made it past they're pools both have really strong representation in Soul Calibur.

    There were 0 Natsu's and 0 Leixia's in Top8

    About the match, it was very hype to watch a Tira, who everyone thought was low tier, against a Cervantes who about mid-tier in the early tier lists.
    Shining Decopon showed amazing skill with Tira and i think he was a worthy winner won't get into the technical stuff just yet, but his stance changes mid-match and after winning the round were very skillful.

    Please comment and wright your opinions about the match so we can have a good discussion


    Edit: Here's the full over 1 h SC5 top 8 for those SC monsters like eeveelover and Pocky Yoshi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct_GaIu4Ivw
    thanks i was watching the full hour one so far i see not much but safe but efficient attacks...what i don't understand though why in the world many people say tira is a lower tier? she still has fast quick movements to me since her new jolly and gloomy movesets in soul calibur 4 but apparently her teir list is C tier? im not getting that cauz i swore she was up there still? but cervantes though has come along for him to be in the more top teirs...i though tira is still up there in the teir but i don't make the teir lists and i will comment more after finished watching the videos... also i wouldn't think anyone would pick lexia anymore since she doesn't have most of the movesets as much as her mom did in 3 and 4 which makes her fade into the darkness of her mom's shadow sadly down the teir list ...as for natsu not many pick her do to i personally think lots of people don't like how she fights...i actually have a hard time using her and her voice is annoying...i think the new mix up style for natsu is not the same like i played with taki but im not everyone...thats just my opinion...i actually play with a top teir character Viola...

    edit: okay i was looking very closely and i can't find the exact one but this may look legit tier list...pocket yoshi if i got the wrong teir list please correct me...

    http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/n...ubs-community/

    which shows tira is A list...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 6th February 2013 at 4:27 AM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Imho, the Alexandras are always solid like how Mishimas are in Tekken. Pat is no where near b tier he should be up there too. Omega and Cervy should be a bit more higher as well. However, this is just my opinion.


    Imho, I fear Cervy, Viola, Mitsu, Alpha Pat, Pyrrha, Omega Pyrrha, Pat, and Natsu as the top tiers for now. Everyone else I only fear because I'm blind to the match-ups, but I usually have some good fundamentals to polish up to ensure I stay in there.

    There's not much of a tier list in SCV because I feel all the cards haven't been laid out yet. Sure Decopon was an extraordinary Tira player, but I'm pretty sure his opponent Shen would of stopped him cold if he was more familiar with Tira. Thus, it goes to show that tiers most times is just a reference on how much work you have to put in. With ZWEI, Damp, and Raphael for instance, you literally have to work very hard to get anywhere with peeps. Cervy and Pyrrha for instance are less work because they just seem more solid for instance. Everyone else is just mid imho.



    Now I play also play Leixia as my secondary, eeveelover. She doesn't hit hard, but she has one of the best frames in the game. Not only that, her guard gauge damage is rather good. So even if you can't hit that hard, you can pressure them with mind games and mix-ups which is like the essence of SCV.
    Last edited by KokoYoshi; 6th February 2013 at 7:14 PM.

  16. #391
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocky Yoshi View Post
    Imho, the Alexandras are always solid like how Mishimas are in Tekken. Pat is no where near b tier he should be up there too. Omega and Cervy should be a bit more higher as well. However, this is just my opinion.


    Imho, I fear Cervy, Viola, Mitsu, Alpha Pat, Pyrrha, Omega Pyrrha, Pat, and Natsu as the top tiers for now. Everyone else I only fear because I'm blind to the match-ups, but I usually have some good fundamentals to polish up to ensure I stay in there.

    There's not much of a tier list in SCV because I feel all the cards haven't been laid out yet. Sure Decopon was an extraordinary Tira player, but I'm pretty sure his opponent Shen would of stopped him cold if he was more familiar with Tira. Thus, it goes to show that tiers most times is just a reference on how much work you have to put in. With ZWEI, Damp, and Raphael for instance, you literally have to work very hard to get anywhere with peeps. Cervy and Pyrrha for instance are less work because they just seem more solid for instance. Everyone else is just mid imho.



    Now I play also play Leixia as my secondary, eeveelover. She doesn't hit hard, but she has one of the best frames in the game. Not only that, her guard gauge damage is rather good. So even if you can't hit that hard, you can pressure them with mind games and mix-ups which is like the essence of SCV.
    that is true i just don't know though i still play lexia but im not sure why though i just don't have the feeling like use to with xianghua when i use to play her...i still play her but i just don't feel the groove like i use to though with xianghua just saying yoshi...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  17. #392
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,583

    Default

    Xianghua is frikkin' annoying! "My resolve cannot be svayed!" Wtf s that supposed to mean?
    Leixia is even more annoying.
    - Pyrrha Omega: *Growls mainiacly while gazing upon her oponent with furious eyes*
    - Leixia: "We can talk afterwards, C'mon, let's fight!"

    I mean, seriously?

  18. #393
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    that is true i just don't know though i still play lexia but im not sure why though i just don't have the feeling like use to with xianghua when i use to play her...i still play her but i just don't feel the groove like i use to though with xianghua just saying yoshi...
    All it takes, is asking for help so you can play her the way she should be played. I'm no Leixia specialist, but I can link you straight to a good acquaintance of mine who can help. Just watch the vids and you'll understand Leixia better: http://8wayrun.com/calibur/threads/l...oeffect.13226/

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Xianghua is frikkin' annoying! "My resolve cannot be svayed!" Wtf s that supposed to mean?
    Leixia is even more annoying.
    - Pyrrha Omega: *Growls mainiacly while gazing upon her oponent with furious eyes*
    - Leixia: "We can talk afterwards, C'mon, let's fight!"

    I mean, seriously?
    My resolve cannot be swayed is like saying "you can't change what I wish to be better at." Kind of like a boxer who has a resolve to be better and won't be talked into slacking off. If he followed the advice to slack off, then he has let himself become swayed. If this elaboration is enough for you haha.

    Leixia is gonna be more annoying than her mom, because she's a young teen ready for adventure. She's annoying at first, but you have to understand when you're young and ready to do something new, you can sometimes be very jolly and energetic. I detested her at first, but she grew on me and then I began to like her enough to use over Hilde, Natsu, and Pyrrha.

    Omega is well......yeah I kind of wished she didn't existed ^^;
    Last edited by KokoYoshi; 7th February 2013 at 4:42 AM.

  19. #394
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pocky Yoshi View Post
    All it takes, is asking for help so you can play her the way she should be played. I'm no Leixia specialist, but I can link you straight to a good acquaintance of mine who can help. Just watch the vids and you'll understand Leixia better: http://8wayrun.com/calibur/threads/l...oeffect.13226/
    thanks yoshi i really do appriciate you helping me out really but i really don't need to watch those i use her well enough to play her and i know how to play her right but she is kinda my main actually but im trying to act that she is not, do to im just annoyed at the moment do to it just don't feel like xianghua, the moves are there but still not xianghua...maybe its just that i want to move on to a different character as my main that might be it...im way more interested in viola now...its not that i don't like her its just i don't feel like using her as much anymore :/ i see so much of her mom's movesets but.....i may be sounding crazy i just don't know why but its just not the same like it use to be :/ why should i play a character that i don't feel putting effort in anymore that would be a disgrace to lexia and my love of xianghua...xianghua was my most favorite character and only one i played besides sophita in soul calibur III beside setsuka...xianghua i was really good with her...i just might be getting bored of the style of play...

    edit: on the side note yoshi i will still take a look at it though maybe it may be some hope for keeping her on my main team...ill try though for you...she the the best character i play in soul calibur V but like i said it isn't then same
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 7th February 2013 at 9:52 AM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  20. #395
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,583

    Default

    Pyrrha Omega, Natsu and Viola are my main characters. I always like the female fighters better than themale ones. the males are always too similar to each others, and the females always have the most awesome weapons. lol

  21. #396
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Pyrrha Omega, Natsu and Viola are my main characters. I always like the female fighters better than themale ones. the males are always too similar to each others, and the females always have the most awesome weapons. lol
    if i remember correctly don't get me wrong elysian but didn't you say you got bored with viola jk jk just messing but imo everyone fighting style and weapons are like normal and what you mean simalar for the males? all there fighting styles imo are totally different from each out as well as most were the same style as the older game characters just new characters beside some like viola, and zwei...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  22. #397
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Walhalla
    Posts
    4,583

    Default

    Yeah, I did get bored, that is why I auditioned with other characters and found out I kick arse with Omega and Natsu. *bragbrag*
    Zwei sucks. I am really disappointed with him

  23. #398
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Yeah, I did get bored, that is why I auditioned with other characters and found out I kick arse with Omega and Natsu. *bragbrag*
    Zwei sucks. I am really disappointed with him
    you mus brag lol and i see as for zwei he not that bad to wipe him off the game that he sucks but his character but his movesets could of been better. I am no zwei expert but i have played some really damn good zwei players before which I got my a** whooped before do to not many play him. it was my fault i wasn't familar with the character and i need to get my lazy but and learn to counter him. In all words people don't understand you can make any character a good player but what i would say is the same thing what yoshi said that is how much you put to training against a character as well as training to make that character your main fighter. I personally don't think zwei sucks though i just think he a bit misunderstood do to people don't like his fighting style.

    Every character imo has there own potiental to be good to overcome higher teir but it would be harder to fight do to some of characters have disadvantages to range against a character for example viola and astaroth. Now for viola she can eaisly beat astaroth do to her long range attacks and can fight far way mostly using her gauge with critical edges and carefully out speeding astaroth but astaroth does have potential to beat a viola if they never learned to counter him. Supposedly players that are really good at there character if they learn to train but at the same time like yoshi said they don't know how to counter a certian charcter sometimes never had the time to lean to counter a certian character for me siegfried,yoshimitsu, and maxi are all my weak spots. I need to learn to counter them with my main charcters.

    if you watched the video's though what lock crow showed it would make more sense. Im pretty sure pocket yoshi commented on this as well about tiers is about how much you well put into that character. I personally love viola style and i never will get bored of it. Also now gettin some thought about that i will try to continue to keep lexia up there as my main. I have to show what im good at and i have played xiangua for like 3 soul calibur games straight as one of my mains and i can't stop now. Thank you yoshi though for giving me a slap in the face to reality and stop whining about stuff and get my a** on track of getting better then i am.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 8th February 2013 at 10:23 AM.

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

  24. #399
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    NEW TOPIC: If you could possibly add a character to one of your favorite fighting games, would you do it? - why would you do so? - and who would this character be? Also, depending on the fighting game, explain their moveset/command list as well.

    NOTE: Oh and by character, I mean by a video game character that's not on that fighting game you'd like them to be on. You're free to say more than one character.

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  25. #400
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    NEW TOPIC: If you could possibly add a character to one of your favorite fighting games, would you do it? - why would you do so? - and who would this character be? Also, depending on the fighting game, explain their moveset/command list as well.

    NOTE: Oh and by character, I mean by a video game character that's not on that fighting game you'd like them to be on. You're free to say more than one character.
    I would add Dante from Devil May Cry, to Darkstalkers, here's why:

    What does one require to become a Darkstalker or DarkHunter:

    Connection with demonology and or folklore creatures: check
    Fighting style fit to use in battle against other Darkstalkers: check
    Backstory and reason to exist in the world of Darkstalkers: check
    Canon which could intersect with the Darkstalkers world: check
    Signature looking style unique to the character: 3x check (if counting with old Dante)

    Conclusion:

    If Dante isn't in the new Darkstalkers game i'll facepalm several times straight and send hate mail to Capcom

    In all seriousness DMC is the 4th biggest Capcom franchise they're milking it hardcore with DmC so the least they could do is put dante preferably the real one in DS 4, there's really no reason not to
    Last edited by LockCrow; 10th February 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •