Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fighting Gamers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    hey there and welcome to the club hope you like it here and cool another soul calibur player accepted
    Thankies very much to accept me on the fighting gamers club, I'm very happy now about it

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    NEW TOPIC: If you could possibly add a character to one of your favorite fighting games, would you do it? - why would you do so? - and who would this character be? Also, depending on the fighting game, explain their moveset/command list as well.

NOTE: Oh and by character, I mean by a video game character that's not on that fighting game you'd like them to be on. You're free to say more than one character.
    Well starting with Brawl characters who are not really Nintendo based have been brought into the SSB series. So I think it would be cool if Zero (Rockman Zero model) were in the new SSB game. I mean I know thats pretty much not gonna happen but It would still be pretty cool XP Nastalgia factor aside I feel like Zero would be a fun character to use. I think his moveset could be based off of how he plays out in the Rockman Zero series and would fit it just fine. And if Final Smashes are brought back it could possibly be based off of Omega Zeros method of attack in Rockman Zero 3.

Also I think there should be another character from the F Zero universe. Probably Samurai Goroh who was an assist trophy, Super Arrow (Super Arrow would be real real cool to have in the game), Black Shadow (Also would be real cool), or maybe Billy. I think Super Arrow would most likely play similar to Captain Falcon in sense of speed and what not. Black Shadow would probably be a more heavy character. But yeah there should be a new F-Zero character in SSB.

Quote Originally Posted by LockCrow View Post
    I would add Dante from Devil May Cry, to Darkstalkers, here's why:

What does one require to become a Darkstalker or DarkHunter:

Connection with demonology and or folklore creatures: check
    Fighting style fit to use in battle against other Darkstalkers: check
    Backstory and reason to exist in the world of Darkstalkers: check
    Canon which could intersect with the Darkstalkers world: check
    Signature looking style unique to the character: 3x check (if counting with old Dante)

Conclusion:

If Dante isn't in the new Darkstalkers game i'll facepalm several times straight and send hate mail to Capcom

In all seriousness DMC is the 4th biggest Capcom franchise they're milking it hardcore with DmC so the least they could do is put dante preferably the real one in DS 4, there's really no reason not to
    As cool as Dante being in Vampire would be I really doubt that is something to be expecting. Vampire has never really been a series to bring in guest characters from other games. So I really dont think a Dante appearance is something to greatly expect.
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 10th February 2013 at 11:16 PM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Well starting with Brawl characters who are not really Nintendo based have been brought into the SSB series. So I think it would be cool if Zero (Rockman Zero model) were in the new SSB game. I mean I know thats pretty much not gonna happen but It would still be pretty cool XP Nastalgia factor aside I feel like Zero would be a fun character to use. I think his moveset could be based off of how he plays out in the Rockman Zero series and would fit it just fine. And if Final Smashes are brought back it could possibly be based off of Omega Zeros method of attack in Rockman Zero 3.

Also I think there should be another character from the F Zero universe. Probably Samurai Goroh who was an assist trophy, Super Arrow (Super Arrow would be real real cool to have in the game), Black Shadow (Also would be real cool), or maybe Billy. I think Super Arrow would most likely play similar to Captain Falcon in sense of speed and what not. Black Shadow would probably be a more heavy character. But yeah there should be a new F-Zero character in SSB.

As cool as Dante being in Vampire would be I really doubt that is something to be expecting. Vampire has never really been a series to bring in guest characters from other games. So I really dont think a Dante appearance is something to greatly expect.
    it's not a question of whether or not to be expected, it's a question of why It should be expected and why it would matter, and oh God would it matter

if there was 1 franchise that would crossover with Darkstalkers, it wouldn't be Street Fighter it would be Devil May Cry. It's not just because it would be cool, but because it just makes sense

I seriously believe if Capcom still cared about it's fan base they would do this, that or have decent ideias (putting megaman X as an alternate costume in mvc3 then announcing they're to lazy to make a sequel, when by making the costume they already proved they had the character model to begin with facepalm...just just facepalm)

I wish Caps was as open to crossovers( the company that was supposed to be the nş1 in crossover character) as Nintendo or Sony *sigh* how the mighty have fallen

http://www.capcom-unity.com/darkstal...darkstalkers-4 thank god i'm not the only
    Last edited by LockCrow; 11th February 2013 at 4:11 PM.

About that... What characters I'd like to see in a new SSB game? Maybe they could do like they did with SSBB and add a third-party... someone like (and I know this is a bit crazy) Goku! I mean, everybody loves him... he'd fit into a game like SSB... There wouldn't be any trouble with his moveset either!
    Black 2 FC: 5458 7897 4735
    3DS FC: 3754-6284-8174

Shinies:
    (RE) (RE) (Trade) (Trade) (MM) (MM) (MM) (Trade) (RE) (trade) (Trade)

Quote Originally Posted by LockCrow View Post
    i
    I seriously believe if Capcom still cared about it's fan base they would do this
    Also if they cared about their fanbase or at least Vampires fanbase they would finally put out a actual new game in the series and not just another reboot/complication...its been over 15 years since one came out haha.

Also I sort of feel like Vampire is one of those series that should remain without guest appearances. But I dunno everyone has their own opinion.

alright new topic please ^_^

new topic: now what fighting game character you think was least develop, and why? support your answer as well as how you think that would of made that character better in that fighting game....

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

I did not understand the question, Anty
    please do explain a bit further

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I did not understand the question, Anty
    please do explain a bit further
    what you said about zwei lol you think he sucks explain why and what would make him better in your opnion lol

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Oh! Well, now I suck at explaniing gaming-details, but I'll try. lol

Well. Zwei.. He's hot, but he sucks. imo, his moves are too slow and short ranged. and there are no good moves really. mostly just one-time hitters. unless you master the wast sea of combos, which I do not

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Oh! Well, now I suck at explaniing gaming-details, but I'll try. lol

Well. Zwei.. He's hot, but he sucks. imo, his moves are too slow and short ranged. and there are no good moves really. mostly just one-time hitters. unless you master the wast sea of combos, which I do not
    i see yeah im pretty sure zwei is a more combo character i never ever experiemented with him so i have no clue lol but i do agree zwei could of been better but he not a total lost though

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

new topic: now what fighting game character you think was least develop, and why? support your answer as well as how you think that would of made that character better in that fighting game....
    In SC universe, Mitsurugi. Taking off the nostalgia goggles and admiration, I will say he pretty much is the typical guy looking for a match that will get him riled up. This is just my opinion about him though. Thus, I'd say he's pretty much a static character.

what you said about zwei lol you think he sucks explain why and what would make him better in your opnion lol
    I kind of wish Justice from Guilty Gear had more information. I mean there is a good amount but Im the kind of person who just wants to know more and more XP Also its too bad Justice became kind of less relevant after the first Guilty Gear. She is just so frickin cool like..such a cool design and what not.

I kind of wish Justice from Guilty Gear had more information. I mean there is a good amount but Im the kind of person who just wants to know more and more XP Also its too bad Justice became kind of less relevant after the first Guilty Gear. She is just so frickin cool like..such a cool design and what not.
    yeah but i think she does have info though? im not positive though but i swore she does have info on her...my boyfriend is the guilty gear expert more then me...ill post more for you tokyo if i get anything for you

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

yeah but i think she does have info though? im not positive though but i swore she does have info on her...my boyfriend is the guilty gear expert more then me...ill post more for you tokyo if i get anything for you
    I mean I know she does. I am just never satisfied I just want to know every little tiny detail even the ones that may or may not exist aha. I tend to get that way with characters I like a lot. And Justice is like one of my favorites from Guilty right up with Dizzy May and Testament.

I mean I know she does. I am just never satisfied I just want to know every little tiny detail even the ones that may or may not exist aha. I tend to get that way with characters I like a lot. And Justice is like one of my favorites from Guilty right up with Dizzy May and Testament.
    i see yeah to me it looks detailed enough XD but my boyfriend actually plays justice, millia as well as johnny and may and for me i love playing with dizzy and may...i see thought testament that rare to here but i know once my boyfriend was playing online i saw a really good chip...i was like whoa 0_0 he was quick and fast online...they should be doing that patch so justice and chip can be on online ranking matches now for the ps3/xbox360...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

i see yeah to me it looks detailed enough XD but my boyfriend actually plays justice, millia as well as johnny and may and for me i love playing with dizzy and may...i see thought testament that rare to here but i know once my boyfriend was playing online i saw a really good chip...i was like whoa 0_0 he was quick and fast online...they should be doing that patch so justice and chip can be on online ranking matches now for the ps3/xbox360...
    When ever I play it is usually Dizzy or May. Justice too. But the person I play with does not like it when I use Justice. She thinks Justice is broken aha. I mean Justice is really good but shes not broken XP

When ever I play it is usually Dizzy or May. Justice too. But the person I play with does not like it when I use Justice. She thinks Justice is broken aha. I mean Justice is really good but shes not broken XP
    actually lol funny thing is justice is a pretty broken character but she not invincible that why she mostly banned from the online matches right now for a option as well as chip is but i yeah she not entirely broken though lol to beat justice you have to be really good at the game to beat her...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

actually lol funny thing is justice is a pretty broken character but she not invincible that why she mostly banned from the online matches right now for a option as well as chip is but i yeah she not entirely broken though lol to beat justice you have to be really good at the game to beat her...
    Oh she is banned huh? Shows how familiar I am with the Guilty Gear metagame aha. SSB is way more my alley. Guilty Gear is just for fun for me. But dang I didnt know she was banned. What about Sol Badguy is he banned too? o.o

Oh she is banned huh? Shows how familiar I am with the Guilty Gear metagame aha. SSB is way more my alley. Guilty Gear is just for fun for me. But dang I didnt know she was banned. What about Sol Badguy is he banned too? o.o
    nope sol bad guy is not considered broken...just justice and chip are hard characters in the game to beat so they are banned from online matches unless you can set your thing saying its alright for the opponent to use them..its a option in the online settings when making a match up but they are gunna take that option away soon though by giving each guility gear character moves at least one or two more new moves and on top of it justice and chip will be availble to play no matter what this this patch i was talking about for the ps3 and xbox360 accent core and plus download...its called +R after that...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 15th February 2013 at 1:26 AM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

nope sol bad guy is not considered broken...just justice and chip are hard characters in the game to beat so they are banned from online matches unless you can set your thing saying its alright for the opponent to use them..its a option in the online settings when making a match up but they are gunna take that option away soon though by giving each guility gear character moves at least one or two more new moves and on top of it justice and chip will be availble to play no matter what this this patch i was talking about for the ps3 and xbox360 accent core and plus download...its called +R after that...
    Hmm I see. Maybe eventually Ill actually buy Guilty Gear instead of just playing it at a friends every once in a while and become more familiar with the metagame lol. Unless it lags as much as the Brawl servers. Then screw that XP But then again I dont even have an Xbox anymore >_>

Hmm I see. Maybe eventually Ill actually buy Guilty Gear instead of just playing it at a friends every once in a while and become more familiar with the metagame lol. Unless it lags as much as the Brawl servers. Then screw that XP But then again I dont even have an Xbox anymore >_>
    yeah imo though it is laggy but i think it depends on the server, the wifi connection to the player, and your connection as well...its up to you though not forcing you to get it it but its only like 10 dollars to buy which is not much though...my boyfriend wanted me to get it for him so he can have online matches with his friend...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I guess I can say Mario from SSBB because I didn't like his moves very much and his final smash wasn't really accurate (and you can see it coming).I would have probably gotten rid of F.L.U.D.D and fixed his Final Smash
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    I guess I can say Mario from SSBB because I didn't like his moves very much and his final smash wasn't really accurate (and you can see it coming).I would have probably gotten rid of F.L.U.D.D and fixed his Final Smash
    Yeah. I can understand why Mario dropped to G (Not that hes terrible or anything I mean hes still a decent allround but being an allround means he is not gonna stand out a lot in any one field). Mostly cause of mechanics that changed in the game and to him specifically. Not so much cause of his Final Smash. Some of his moves got changed a bit and not for the better. Plus the auto ledge grad kinda screws Mario being a good edgegaurd anymore. But his Final Smash is not really bad at all. It is clear that it is not the kind of move to hope to deal a lot of damage with. And it is avoidable if the opponent is far enough away. But in most competitive games mostly smaller stages are used. Real large ones like the Temple are mostly banned so there is less room to avoid it. His Final Smash can be real good if you use it in a more useful way I think. I mean hoping to do a ton of damage and KO with knockback is just silly not gonna happen with this attack. Its more for forcing your opponent as far off screen as possible since it drags them along if they get caught in it. Kinda like the Landmaster trick flying with your opponent on top except horizontal. I think it will continue to drag your opponent till they are right outside the blast line if used on the edge of the stage. So while the attack itself is not going to hit hard enough to KO if it is used well it can make openings for you to make a KO or a good play

...all that aside the fact that Mario mostly cant compete very well with top tier characters rules out the fact that he has a pretty good Final Smash...

Fighting Gamers Club Form

Hey I love fighting games can i join?

Username: Extroph
    Game you like to play the most: Agh, a tie between DBZ Raging Blast 2 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations with my brother
    Online name (if you have one): PS3 - VAVBROS and Measurable_Asian (nothing dirty in the name, just an inside joke with my friends ._. )
    system(s): PS3
    why you like fighting games: It pits you against another fan of the franchise in an all out match to prove your wits and quick thinking! Plus it's very addicting to smash buttons around x)
    have you read all my rules?: Yes, but did I fill this out correctly ;o

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    Fighting Gamers Club Form

Hey I love fighting games can i join?

Username: Extroph
    Game you like to play the most: Agh, a tie between DBZ Raging Blast 2 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations with my brother
    Online name (if you have one): PS3 - VAVBROS and Measurable_Asian (nothing dirty in the name, just an inside joke with my friends ._. )
    system(s): PS3
    why you like fighting games: It pits you against another fan of the franchise in an all out match to prove your wits and quick thinking! Plus it's very addicting to smash buttons around x)
    have you read all my rules?: Yes, but did I fill this out correctly ;o
    awesome welcome extroph hope you enjoy it here accepted are topic should the last thing i posted above in bold...

also guys i am soon gunna add two new fighting games to the club but they have to be only the fighting games of that series no rpg got it! thanks ^_^ i will be adding these titles to the disccusion

Naruto all titles of ninja storms they are the recent but older ones can be discussed that are consider fighting games

DragonBallZ fighting games are aloud now which the were aloud in the beginning but they will be added to the front...

they will be added to the list on the front soon...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 17th February 2013 at 4:51 AM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast