Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fighting Gamers Club

Hehehe yes DBZ is pretty in my alley. I now have a reason to break out Tenkaichi III again XP

Anywho~

New Topic: What character/characters from any fighting game do you see as underrated and why? Or many characters from different games are considered underclassed or inferior to more popular stronger characters so which ones would you improve and how would you do it? In terms of like their movesets etc.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Hehehe yes DBZ is pretty in my alley. I now have a reason to break out Tenkaichi III again XP

Anywho~

New Topic: What character/characters from any fighting game do you see as underrated and why? Or many characters from different games are considered underclassed or inferior to more popular stronger characters so which ones would you improve and how would you do it? In terms of like their movesets etc.
    well to me as many people think zwei extremely sucks which i come to say that i really don't think he does that bad. Yes he could of been better but most of his movesets are in combos which he sometimes is misunderstood but still he does hit down with his slow movements which make him vulnerable like astaroth but remember slow characters can be good unless you make them, which my boyfriend is extremely beastly with astaroth and can kick some a**...what i would do though with zwei is try to give him more maybe trip ups or something to make him a bit faster then he is but i really can't say much cuaz i don't really use him but i know for sure that his potential can be better then he is now...i just can't put my finger on it but i know something that can make him improve more...oh i also think maybe more moves that maybe are not so wide open would help him out...to me he seems kinda predictable with some moves...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 17th February 2013 at 5:31 AM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

hey eevee can you add soul calibur IV for xbox to my whatchamacallit XD
    as for the topic i think that wario, game and watch, and diddy are underrated in ssbb. i think that because i almost never see anyone use those charachters online, spectating, and suckh. although my cousins are really good with those charachters especially wario.... HE CAN KICK A** with him! seriously even in 2 agenst 1 agenst him we still lose XD. it either that or we suck XPPPPP

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    hey eevee can you add soul calibur IV for xbox to my whatchamacallit XD
    as for the topic i think that wario, game and watch, and diddy are underrated in ssbb. i think that because i almost never see anyone use those charachters online, spectating, and suckh. although my cousins are really good with those charachters especially wario.... HE CAN KICK A** with him! seriously even in 2 agenst 1 agenst him we still lose XD. it either that or we suck XPPPPP
    Hmm all of those guys are actually really good. Diddy and Wario are like pretty top tier actually for tournaments. Diddy is #2 and Wario is top 5 or really close to it. I wouldnt say they are underrated at all o.o Mr Game and Watch is somewhere in C if I remember and most of his matchups are pretty good. He only has real trouble with S through A and some of the Bs. So if any of those guys are underrated its him not Wario and Diddy. In fact I kind of do thing MG&W is underrated too. I have had trouble with him more than a few times and I think he is good enough that someone could take 1st in a tournament with him. But I guess after looking at his matchups with higher tier characters people are not quick to use him.

Anywho~

Jigglypuff from SSBB because she's actually really good you just need to know how to use her *cough* Rollout*cough*(plus the final smash) and Phoniex Wright from U Marvel vs. Capcom 3 if used right he makes some pretty decent combos and if you can get him to do is 3rd special move its pretty much a KO.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Same with me, Jigglypuff and her Rollout. I think about 3 Rollouts will knock someone off the screen. Her Final Smash is great as well, but Sing doesn't do much justice though, since it doesn't last for that long. :/

Yeah its crazy how Purin went from literally the #3 character in Melee and dropped all the way to pretty much last. I mean yeah she got kind of nerfed pretty bad I really dont see how it made her drop from S all the way to H. Like she should at least be like C or D. Clearly she is not going to be able to keep up with Fox or Meta Knight but from what I have seen she can deal with most of the B and C tier characters well enough where she shouldnt be placed so low. I guess this is why a lot of people dont like the tier system in SSB there is too much room for debate and stuff for there to be like...a definite tier list no ones going to argue much about...

What character/characters from any fighting game do you see as underrated and why?

The only biased response I could give to this is this: if you don't know the match-up and base your knowledge off an old game, you underrate the character. Look at the Tira player named Shining Decopon. That's an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocky Yoshi View Post
    What character/characters from any fighting game do you see as underrated and why?

The only biased response I could give to this is this: if you don't know the match-up and base your knowledge off an old game, you underrate the character. Look at the Tira player named Shining Decopon. That's an example.
    that is true most people that start late in the game don't know stuff like that when they haven't played off a older game with certain characters of series of fighting games...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Yeah..that is a good way to put it. I guess that relates a lot to Purin too. People who arent familiar with the older SSB metas or even the Brawl meta seem to usually dismiss Purin as a threat just because its...Purin.. XP I dont know how common of a situation that is in other fighting games but I would guess it was there.

well new topic:

alright what is the most funniest moment you had when you were playing a fighting game? like did you ring yourself out by accident,taunt by accident, and etc...( it can be on your opponents side that made you lamo too) and explain what was funny about it

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    well new topic:

alright what is the most funniest moment you had when you were playing a fighting game? like did you ring yourself out by accident,taunt by accident, and etc...( it can be on your opponents side that made you lamo too) and explain what was funny about it
    Lets seeee..... I have a lot of moments so ill just list them.

Any time I play as Yoshimitsu in SC

Beating my brother( who's amazing at ssbb ) with Rob ( my worst character) by sheer accident

A 4 player MK9 tag team marathon that resulted in yelling and hilarity

Trolling my friends with Bowsers side B in Brawl
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

For my funniest fighting game moment...it would probably be whenever me and my sister are at the library with the other teenagers playing Brawl, and she usually has at least one or two times where she falls of the screen by accident. It still hasn't gotten old to me, but ya got to be there to see it.

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

well new topic:

One time me and some friends were playing Brawl at my house and my one friend was basically talking a bunch of smack for like the longest time about how he was gonna whoop us all and how he was so good at Brawl and stuff but then after about an hour of playing he had come in last place about 20 times in row. Of course being the egotastic person he is he had every excuse imaginable for losing so badly. Including lag. Which is stupid cause it wasnt even an online game XP After we got bored and stopped playing he proceeded to talk more smack about being better than all of us even though past 20 matches or so would say otherwise aha...

One time me and some friends were playing Brawl at my house and my one friend was basically talking a bunch of smack for like the longest time about how he was gonna whoop us all and how he was so good at Brawl and stuff but then after about an hour of playing he had come in last place about 20 times in row. Of course being the egotastic person he is he had every excuse imaginable for losing so badly. Including lag. Which is stupid cause it wasnt even an online game XP After we got bored and stopped playing he proceeded to talk more smack about being better than all of us even though past 20 matches or so would say otherwise aha...
    i actually had that happen before it was so funny people say there good at things but really there not XD i just love to see there faces when they lose so much XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

well new topic:

I don't think I can count the amount of times a glitch happens or some lulz happens. Yoshi can be quite weird sometimes. Siegfried however is worse. He actually whiffs on certain times.

Fighting Gamers Club Form

Hey I love fighting games can i join,

Username: justinjiaxinghu
    Game you like to play the most: Naruto Ultimate Storm Generations/2
    Online name (if you have one): Naw
    system(s): PS3, Wii
    why you like fighting games: They are sooooo amazing and funn
    have you read all my rules?: yeahhhhhh <333
    And one more thing? NO NARUTO BANNER ON THE FIRST POST? :O
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Pocky Yoshi View Post
    I don't think I can count the amount of times a glitch happens or some lulz happens. Yoshi can be quite weird sometimes. Siegfried however is worse. He actually whiffs on certain times.
    hahahahahaha yeah that is true glitches are so funny especially when your playing the computer...i remember it was soul calibur III i was playing with tira and i was playing story mode and i swear yoshimitsu seriously keep flipping right past me i didn't have to move at all i was just swaying back and forth like normal no defending anything and he flipped right into the water XD i was so totally LMAO at that moment it was at the cathederal too XD

Fighting Gamers Club Form

Hey I love fighting games can i join,

Username: justinjiaxinghu
    Game you like to play the most: Naruto Ultimate Storm Generations/2
    Online name (if you have one): Naw
    system(s): PS3, Wii
    why you like fighting games: They are sooooo amazing and funn
    have you read all my rules?: yeahhhhhh <333
    And one more thing? NO NARUTO BANNER ON THE FIRST POST? :O
    also welcome to the club justinjiaxinghu accepted and for the naruto banner i haven't got to it yet XD i will add it soon though ans well as dragonball z...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

YAYYYY! I luv Tobirama and Young Sasuke on the game...they're so boss.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    YAYYYY! I luv Tobirama and Young Sasuke on the game...they're so boss.
    also were in need for a new topic...

new topic:

what fighting game do you think should be created? for example you can say digimon vs pokemon as a fighting game...this is a more creative question...what would you like to see...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Hm, a crossover would be rather interesting. I think there should be some anime game crossover. Like Dragon Ball Z and Naruto. I haven't played all fighting games, so I don't have much to say except for the Dragon Ball Z and Naruto thing. But, I am kind of surprised there wasn't a cameo of one of the characters. My friend played Naruto Ninja Storm 3 demo I think on my Playstation 3 and at the ending, it showed Naruto fighting in Goku's clothes, so that was pretty interesting.

Thumbs up

Maybe gonna play Super street fighter IV on my PS3, want to train with Chun-Li first then get online fighting on the match dear fighting gamers!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Mehmet View Post
    Maybe gonna play Super street fighter IV on my PS3, want to train with Chun-Li first then get online fighting on the match dear fighting gamers!
    um that not the topic lol but at least its not a one liner or off topic im not sure but we don't have much people that play street fighter here...mostly brawl...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

also were in need for a new topic...

new topic:

what fighting game do you think should be created? for example you can say digimon vs pokemon as a fighting game...this is a more creative question...what would you like to see...
    Well I dont know how many of you have played Dark Soul or Demon Soul but even though its an RPG the combat is very very good and is actually one of the most important points of the games. I would definitely have fun with a Dark Soul/Demon Soul-like game that was purely combat based.

Well, my idea is sort of like Super Smash Brawl...like we add ALL of the fighting game character's into one game, then have them fight each other. It'll be hilarious seeing Tekken face off Pikachu...
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast