Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Fighting Gamers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    NEW TOPIC: Do you prefer Fighting Games with Weapons or Hand-to-Hand Combat? Whichever one you pick, please explain why.

EDIT: You can pick both if you like, just explain why. Make it more than one sentence please.
    I like weapons more, actually. I love it when you can customize your character and give them weapons and things. Like you can have a cute little elf holding a gargantuan battle axe and destroy everybody with it lol. I actually just like customizing though and fighting with only bare hands seems a bit plain.

and @Eeveelover's new topic:
    NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA STORM ON PSP BATTLE AGAINST OBITO, YOUNG KAKASHI, AND MINATO. It was intense like...!@#$%^&*! There are 3 opponents against, all of 'em in "Super Hard" difficulty level. You can also only use ONE character, and get a 40 HIT COMBO. Minato teleports around, so it's nearly impossible to touch him. I used Itachi, and just spammed Amaterasu. I spent SOOOO many tries...all to get Young Kakashi as a playable character lol.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I like weapong because Soul Edge, motherfluffer!

Customization is also awesome, creating your own characters. But really, I just ewnjoy the annoyed face of my friends when I beat them. Soul Calibur ruins friendships

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I like weapong because Soul Edge, motherfluffer!

Customization is also awesome, creating your own characters. But really, I just ewnjoy the annoyed face of my friends when I beat them. Soul Calibur ruins friendships
    it doesn't ruin friendships lol maybe to boys and yeah soul calibur i tend to play better anyway so weapons for me...tokyo said she will be making a new topic up soon...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Yus so new topic haha:

So I dont know how many people are familiar with Screwattack and their Death Battle series on Youbtube but it is really cool. As the name will suggest they basically put two well known fictional characters in abattle to the death lol. So yeah if there were two (or more) fighting game characters you would want to see in something like a death battle who would they be and why?
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Yus so new topic haha:

So I dont know how many people are familiar with Screwattack and their Death Battle series on Youbtube but it is really cool. As the name will suggest they basically put two well known fictional characters in abattle to the death lol. So yeah if there were two (or more) fighting game characters you would want to see in something like a death battle who would they be and why?
    Let's see, I love the show to death, although some results are disputable. If its okay if I post a couple battles where only one character is from a fighter, then here goes. The parethenses usually indicate my reason why they're paired together.

Ragna the Bloodedge vs Dante (Ragna is based off Dante)

Anise Tatlin vs Carl Clover (users of familiars/dolls)

Nu-13 vs Justice and the winner fights Zero (MMX) (powerful robots)

May (Guilty Gear) vs Cervantes (famous Video Game pirates)

Bang Shishigami vs Ryu hayabusa vs Naruto vs Taki (Ninjas)

Tails vs Luigi (just had to get that out)

Yoshimitsu (tekken vs yoshimitsu (Soul Calibur). (they're two different characters)

Elysium (Soul Calibur 5) vs Dokuro-chan (Bludegoning Angel Dokuro-chan)

Winner of Carl vs Anise will fight Z.W.E.I (soul Calibur 5)

Mu-12 vs Pyrrha Omega ( possessed heroines)

SCorpion vs Ryu (this NEEDS tO HAPPEN)

Sub-Zero vs Jin Kisaragi (masters of Ice)
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Let's see, I love the show to death, although some results are disputable. If its okay if I post a couple battles where only one character is from a fighter, then here goes. The parethenses usually indicate my reason why they're paired together.

Ragna the Bloodedge vs Dante (Ragna is based off Dante)

Anise Tatlin vs Carl Clover (users of familiars/dolls)

Nu-13 vs Justice and the winner fights Zero (MMX) (powerful robots)

May (Guilty Gear) vs Cervantes (famous Video Game pirates)

Bang Shishigami vs Ryu hayabusa vs Naruto vs Taki (Ninjas)

Tails vs Luigi (just had to get that out)

Yoshimitsu (tekken vs yoshimitsu (Soul Calibur). (they're two different characters)

Elysium (Soul Calibur 5) vs Dokuro-chan (Bludegoning Angel Dokuro-chan)

Winner of Carl vs Anise will fight Z.W.E.I (soul Calibur 5)

Mu-12 vs Pyrrha Omega ( possessed heroines)

SCorpion vs Ryu (this NEEDS tO HAPPEN)

Sub-Zero vs Jin Kisaragi (masters of Ice)
    I know right when Thor beat Raiden I was just like nooooo wayyyyyy but that just might be biased nastalgia kicking in lol. I like the Nu-13 vs Justice and the winner fights Zero idea. Mostly because Justice and Zero are extrememely cool. Especially Zero (Rockman Zero fan to until death !)

For me I think Mr. Satan vs Dan Hibiki would be awesome. Not because it would be a good fight. Just because they are both so useless lol

I know right when Thor beat Raiden I was just like nooooo wayyyyyy but that just might be biased nastalgia kicking in lol. I like the Nu-13 vs Justice and the winner fights Zero idea. Mostly because Justice and Zero are extrememely cool. Especially Zero (Rockman Zero fan to until death !)

For me I think Mr. Satan vs Dan Hibiki would be awesome. Not because it would be a good fight. Just because they are both so useless lol
    Honestly, I knew Thor vs Raiden would be one-sided, I mean, Thor is a god who beat FREAKING GALACTUS!! That's true power righ there. I like your suggestion. I now have some more suggestions:

Winner of May vs Cervantes fights Luffy from One Piece.

Haruhi Suzumiya vs Arceus (battle of the gods) and the winner fights Zeus.

Ash Crimson vs Bridget vs Amane (battle of the crossdressers)

Potempkin (guilty Gear vs Iron Tager (battle of big burly fighters)

Gouken vs Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)

Superman vs Asura (Asura has and will kill omnidietys, he is VERY HARD to kill)

Baiken (Guilty Gear) vs Mitsurugi (Soul Calibur) (samurais)

Ginyu Force vs Sailor Squad
    EDIT: oh, I forgot one big one: Kirby vs Megaman X. (they have all their powers and abilities at their disposal, plus with there copying abilities, this should be a good fight.)
    Last edited by LordLucario21; 22nd March 2013 at 12:50 AM.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

Honestly, I knew Thor vs Raiden would be one-sided, I mean, Thor is a god who beat FREAKING GALACTUS!! That's true power righ there. I like your suggestion. I now have some more suggestions:

Winner of May vs Cervantes fights Luffy from One Piece.

Haruhi Suzumiya vs Arceus (battle of the gods) and the winner fights Zeus.

Ash Crimson vs Bridget vs Amane (battle of the crossdressers)

Potempkin (guilty Gear vs Iron Tager (battle of big burly fighters)

Gouken vs Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)

Superman vs Asura (Asura has and will kill omnidietys, he is VERY HARD to kill)

Baiken (Guilty Gear) vs Mitsurugi (Soul Calibur) (samurais)

Ginyu Force vs Sailor Squad
    EDIT: oh, I forgot one big one: Kirby vs Megaman X. (they have all their powers and abilities at their disposal, plus with there copying abilities, this should be a good fight.)
    Oh my god. Ginyu Force vs Sailor Squad to awesome lol. And yeah Kirby vs Rockman is such a cool comparison I wish I thought of it XP

Oh my god. Ginyu Force vs Sailor Squad to awesome lol. And yeah Kirby vs Rockman is such a cool comparison I wish I thought of it XP
    I'm curious, do YOU have any suggestions? Because I'd love to hear them. Also, Wario vs Knuckles would be a decent matchup.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

I'm curious, do YOU have any suggestions? Because I'd love to hear them. Also, Wario vs Knuckles would be a decent matchup.
    Yus I think I might aha:

Viewtiful Joe(Needs no intro !) vs Captain Falcon(FZERO/SSB)-Tokusatsu showdown !

Dizzy (Guilty Gear) vs Morrigan (Vampire)-Uhm I dunno winged people showdown lol

Quan Chi (MK) vs Axl Low (Guilty Gear)-Time travelling, space time minipuatling showdown !

Reptile (MK) vs Armadon (Primal Rage) vs Talon (Primal Rage) winner fights Sauron (Primal Rage)-Dinosaur showdown !

Yus I think I might aha:

Viewtiful Joe(Needs no intro !) vs Captain Falcon(FZERO/SSB)-Tokusatsu showdown !

Dizzy (Guilty Gear) vs Morrigan (Vampire)-Uhm I dunno winged people showdown lol

Quan Chi (MK) vs Axl Low (Guilty Gear)-Time travelling, space time minipuatling showdown !

Reptile (MK) vs Armadon (Primal Rage) vs Talon (Primal Rage) winner fights Sauron (Primal Rage)-Dinosaur showdown !
    Winner of Quan chi vs Axl Low fights Trunks from Dbz (he's a time traveler too)

You forgot to have Riptor in the dinosaur fight alongside Yoshi.

I love the Dizzy vs Morrigan idea.
    Devil Jin vs Devil Trigger Dante vs Blood Kain Ragna (OP protagonists)

Guile vs Captain America vs Haggar ('MURICA)

I-no vs Eddie Izzard (Guitar battlers)

Hazama vs MODOK (troll battle)

Micheangelo vs Maxi (Soul Calibur) (Nunchaku wielders)

Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown (socially awkward nerds/teens)
    Last edited by LordLucario21; 24th March 2013 at 12:40 AM.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Winner of Quan chi vs Axl Low fights Trunks from Dbz (he's a time traveler too)

You forgot to have Riptor in the dinosaur fight alongside Yoshi.

I love the Dizzy vs Morrigan idea.
    Devil Jin vs Devil Trigger Dante vs Blood Kain Ragna (OP protagonists)

Guile vs Captain America vs Haggar ('MURICA)

I-no vs Eddie Izzard (Guitar battlers)

Hazama vs MODOK (troll battle)

Micheangelo vs Maxi (Soul Calibur) (Nunchaku wielders)

Scott Pilgrim vs Travis Touchdown (socially awkward nerds/teens)
    Ohh Scott Pilgrim yus

Soooo:

Johnny Cage (MK) vs Deadpool (MVC3)-Comic releif showdown !

Mileena (MK) vs Kasumi (Dead or Alive)-Boobie showdown <.< >.>

Freddy Krooger (MK...yes I know spelled wrong lol) vs Kratos (MK)-Cameo showdown !

Baraka (MK) vs Blanka (Street Fighter)-Crazy beast man showdown !

Team Scorpion pallet swaps (MK) vs Team Mileena pallet swaps (MK)-Showdown of the pallet swaps Ha..haha...ha

Also you others also have ideas Im sure of it! Feel free to share dont be so scurred lol. Or me and Lucario can continue to take all the good ideas

Ohh Scott Pilgrim yus

Soooo:

Johnny Cage (MK) vs Deadpool (MVC3)-Comic releif showdown !

Mileena (MK) vs Kasumi (Dead or Alive)-Boobie showdown <.< >.>

Freddy Krooger (MK...yes I know spelled wrong lol) vs Kratos (MK)-Cameo showdown !

Baraka (MK) vs Blanka (Street Fighter)-Crazy beast man showdown !

Team Scorpion pallet swaps (MK) vs Team Mileena pallet swaps (MK)-Showdown of the pallet swaps Ha..haha...ha

Also you others also have ideas Im sure of it! Feel free to share dont be so scurred lol. Or me and Lucario can continue to take all the good ideas
    In the Mileena vs Kasumi fight, how could you forget Litchi Faye-Ling? For gods sake, she's known as the booby lady.

Anyways, I have some more ideas, so here goes:

Van (Tales Of the Abyss) vs Relius Clover (battle of the dreadful dads)

Oh yeah, winner of (insert winner of Nu vs Justice here) vs Zero has to fight full power Cell. (Cell's an android, so yeah.)

Dumbeldore vs Gandalf (obvious showdown is obvious)

Mumbo (teen Titans) vs Kung Lao (battle of the hats)

Hakumen vs Mitsurugi

Mephisto vs Trigon

Metal sonic vs winner of Cell vs Zero
    Last edited by LordLucario21; 24th March 2013 at 6:43 PM.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Soul Edge versus Soul Calibur. That's as far as I'm gonna go since I prefer not to crazy with this topic haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocky Yoshi View Post
    Soul Edge versus Soul Calibur. That's as far as I'm gonna go since I prefer not to crazy with this topic haha.
    lol yeah i didn't even make that one up XD elysian just brought it up so i commented anyway XD to me i was like what >.> but i still commented LOL

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I've found even more ideas in my head:

Shenron vs Falgor (Neverending story) (Dragon battle)

King Kong vs Great Ape Vegeta ( Monkey battle)

Luke fon Fabre vs Noel Vermillion (clone battle)

Dark samus vs Dark Link ( shadow character battle)

Presea (ToS) vs Dizzy (really poweful children/child-like fighter)

Tsubaki Yayoi vs Nightmare ( both were possessed by their weapons.)
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

new topic:

what combo in a fighting game you like to do and explain why you like doing it? and why do you think its effective in your opinion?

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

In SCV, I usually go for the guaranteed stuff. Yoshi's 22_88K > 66B > Doorknock(6B+KBBB) > 3B. Reason? If I land it, I'm going to ring you out or at least hit you with the combo. There's also using 3B > JF4AAAAA instead of 66B > Doorknock(6B+KBBB) > 3B, but it's pretty shaky since you need good execution to even land the JF4AAAAA to relaunch your opponent in the air to continue with another JF4AAAAA to bring them closer out the ring. Which brings my point that Yoshi is about taking risks at times.

Problem is the JF4AAAAA series has random recovery. Because if it didn't, Yoshi may get banned since it'll make people discouraged like Hilde to tourney players in SCIV. However, that's me doing some scrubby theory talking haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    new topic:

what combo in a fighting game you like to do and explain why you like doing it? and why do you think its effective in your opinion?
    Im am going to say Zero Suit Samus has some really good ones with her amazing air game. I mean I guess Brawl doesnt have like..set combos that other games might have but I can try to explain aha. Well since she has one of the best juggling games of any character a lot of people like to get their opponent into the air because at that time they are more or less at Samuses mercy for some time(I guess on a pro lever it might not be so much). From what I have seen her down grab attack is good for sending the opponent into air and since her smash attacks very quickly executed if you know what your doing you can get a lot of damage in during the time your opponent is helpless. This is part of the reason why she is argued by some to be a good Meta Knight counter since her air game can keep up with his pretty well. Well that and she has her stun gun which is also handy.

I have no idea how to write stuff. I usually go all out with powerful Pyrrha Ω moves, and don't bother trying to learn combo's. (Talking about SCV, btw)

And on another topic, which I don't think has been talked about yet:
    If you're hunted by the last video game character you played as, how f*cked are you?

I'd be slaughtered by Pyrrha Ω. lol

I have no idea how to write stuff. I usually go all out with powerful Pyrrha Ω moves, and don't bother trying to learn combo's. (Talking about SCV, btw)

If you're hunted by the last video game character you played as, how f*cked are you?

I just used Nightmare in SCV. I am ****** beyond belief right now. XD At least the last game I had played wasn't Prototype. *shivers* nobody wants to be stalked by Alex Mercer.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

well this really doesn't seem like a fighting game question more of any video game and on top of it me or the moderators are suppose to make the topics but i guess it provides a topic for now to keep the club alive...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I'm gonna be blunt and say I preferred Eeveelover's question a bit more. I mean this new topic doesn't hold much to articulate about in my humble opinion. If I'm hunted by Yoshimitsu, why would a merciful warrior hunt me? If I played Nightmare last, I'm screwed in a more passive manner. While he would have no interest in me, he has interest in drowning the world in darkness and blood. Thus, it will affect me in the long run. Fortunately, I played Yoshimitsu last and he wouldn't do much except say something wise to me and be on his way. Besides, I'm a pacifist if any of these fictional characters did exist........okay I did articulate yet I still don't think there's much to talk about. I still think the topic could been something stronger like how would your favorite character(s) in any fighting game(s) operate in a modern world setting?

At least I'd be able to fantasize and research to articulate more of a discussion. If we're talking about characters aesthetically and their personalities that is. However, I await next topic. Pardon my post.
    Last edited by KokoYoshi; 5th April 2013 at 4:41 PM.

I'm gonna be blunt and say I preferred Eeveelover's question a bit more. I mean this new topic doesn't hold much to articulate about in my humble opinion. If I'm hunted by Yoshimitsu, why would a merciful warrior hunt me? If I played Nightmare last, I'm screwed in a more passive manner. While he would have no interest in me, he has interest in drowning the world in darkness and blood. Thus, it will affect me in the long run. Fortunately, I played Yoshimitsu last and he wouldn't do much except say something wise to me and be on his way. Besides, I'm a pacifist if any of these fictional characters did exist........okay I did articulate yet I still don't think there's much to talk about. I still think the topic could been something stronger like how would your favorite character(s) in any fighting game(s) operate in a modern world setting?

At least I'd be able to fantasize and research to articulate more of a discussion. If we're talking about characters aesthetically and their personalities that is. However, I await next topic. Pardon my post.
    Well sure. Who says we cant do that aha:

How would your favorite character(s) in any fighting game(s) operate in a modern world setting?

its fine yoshi yeah tbh i didn't like the post above mine really as a topic >.> but i let it go anyway your free to make a topic if you like though i mostly have my moderators make the topics up but if you want i can let you at least i know you would make good topics up too...it takes me a good while to think about a good topic really so i need as much help i can...as for the othersite i have been so busy lately i haven't even had time to play soul calibur as much anymore...ill be popping in and out on 8 way run until i get more free time...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 5th April 2013 at 6:49 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast