Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fighting Gamers Club

Well, Tekken is awesome, and as long as that android-girl from Tekken 6 is there, it's even better. Don't remember her name.. But She's my main fighter in Tekken 6.
    Also, very nice signature, Yoko

There's an Android girl? Oh yes, this amazing on my part. I love Androids. Dragon Ball Z did this to me I need to check this fighter out, I'm loving her already.
    Thank you Addie.I was sure you would be one of the people to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    There's an Android girl? Oh yes, this amazing on my part. I love Androids. Dragon Ball Z did this to me I need to check this fighter out, I'm loving her already.
    Thank you Addie.I was sure you would be one of the people to like it.
    I love Tekken xD Here's a picture of the Android girl, her name is Alisa Bosconovitch.

Tekken is a really nice game once you get the hang of the mechanics like juggling, combos, etc. I would really reccomend it to you! Especially if you play DBZ Fighting Games!

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

So, that's how she looks. She looks really sweet, but those are the ones you should watch. xD Does she have an elegant fighting style? I hope she does. Lololol. Oh yes, I also found out what my last Tekken game was! It was Tekken 3. ._. But, I remember playing with Jin, Ling and Julia all the time. Had to look up the characters though

Yeah, Alisa Bosconovitch's her name! Favourite move is the one where she takes off her head. lol
    And she uses her arms as unblockable rockets.

I hate Julia. I tried usnig her some times, but she overall sucked. lol
    Hi duckie!

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Yeah, Alisa Bosconovitch's her name! Favourite move is the one where she takes off her head. lol
    And she uses her arms as unblockable rockets.

I hate Julia. I tried usnig her some times, but she overall sucked. lol
    Hi duckie!
    I remember geting Tekken 6 a couple of weeks ago and trying out each character to see who was good. I got to Alisa and since I didn't know what she was like, I didn't expect much. When I saw her detach her head and shoot her arms, my face became 0_0. I was speechless. My best Tekken chracters ( I suck at the game though), are Yoshimitsu ( an old SC standby) and Asuka.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Hrm...I wonder if Ill ever get around to actually buying Tekken 6 instead of just playing it at peoples houses every once in a while. For the most part I liked it and the visuals are really really good. I think the main thing holding me back is that I suck at it lol...I feel like I might as well at this point its like $20..
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Heheh, yeah. My first Alisa battles were quite ignorant, as I did not know any of her moves. but then she somehow shot her arms out. lol
    Tekken's Yoshumitsu is way cooler than SC's yoshumitsu. (Or however his name is written.. let's call him Y)
    SC's Y seems like Tekken's Y's gay little brother. his voice disappoint me

Heheh, yeah. My first Alisa battles were quite ignorant, as I did not know any of her moves. but then she somehow shot her arms out. lol
    Tekken's Yoshumitsu is way cooler than SC's yoshumitsu. (Or however his name is written.. let's call him Y)
    SC's Y seems like Tekken's Y's gay little brother. his voice disappoint me
    ACtualy, I prefer the SC Yoshimitsu due to how much crazier his moves get( he has some different moves), and the fact that I feel his style fits SC more.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

Of course. who wields a sword, but still chooses to punch?
    Anyways, topic for SC fans here: Soul Calibur (good guys), or Soul Edge (Bad guys)?

Anyways, topic for SC fans here: Soul Calibur (good guys), or Soul Edge (Bad guys)?
    Soul Edge all the way. Soul Edge's supporters include an awesome Pirate ( Cervantes) A reptilian warrior (Aeon), I think Raphael, Nightmare ( who's incredibly awesome), an immortal big-chested dominatrix (Ivy), and whatever the hell Voldo is. Oh yeah, Astaroth's awesome too.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Yeah, I shall have to say Soul Edge too. Even though I do suck with most of their followers,except from Pyrrha Ω. She really suits me personally.
    Even though I do like Elysium...

tbh for me i really doesn't matter good or bad whatever im better playing with i fight with...i do use sophita,taki,talim,xianghua,lexia,viola,amy,pyrrha ,elysium, setsuka and natsu....i use some bad guys tira,phyrra omega...in the end good beats evil but i totally what moment i feel like using personally...

edit: i always forget to add more poeple...i acutally very good at playing multiple characters many females...i did play ivy in three but i can't play her in 5 XD i hate how they took the control of her whip stances...edit also sum it up...sorry guys but to sum it up sadly this gal is soul calibur XD all the way what i main in...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 6th January 2013 at 11:22 PM.

Shame on you, Eevee. The Nightmare will devour your soul!

So, new topic: What is your favourite fighting game music? <- mine is that

lol you shall never undstand XD also my favorite fighting game music is bloom and harvest (soul calibur 2),her theme song in soul calibur 3, ephemeral dream(also Innocent vision) and my other favorites is both of viola's music dance of the oracles and wandering seeker...

edit: also yes elysian i do agree though i like venice rooftop...i have that music in my phone XD oh i forgot i like taki them songs too from 2 and 3
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 7th January 2013 at 8:13 PM.

My favorite fighting game in terms of music is the original Darkstalkers game Demitri, Gallon, Anakaris and Morrigan have some of the best fighting game soundtracks in my opinion

But there are other fighting games like Street Fighter, Tekken and soul calibur that have good music, i could consider brawls and mvc but those are remixes not original tracks

Edit: Also i was scanning through eventhubs the other day and found something very particular and unexpected a new fighting game fan made about a series very fond series by girls.

My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSlnZxvi37s

Your thoughts?

Would it be unfair to say that the SSBM and BB:CS soundtracks are my favorite soundtracks in any fighting game? In SSBm, I love the opening, the multi-man melee themes, the fire emblem theme, and many many more. I just love all of the BB:CS tracks
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

Welp I really enjoyed Budokai Tenkaichi IIIs soundtrack and I bet Im the only one who did haha. I liked The Meteor the most from Tenkaichi III. Also I liked most of the SSB soundtracks. Particularly the Brawl theme. Shin Onigashima, Battlefield, Final Destination, Checker Knights, Fire Emblem Theme, Ai no Uta, and probably a bunch of others lol. I liked pretty much everything out of Melee. Especially Venom. I think all the SSB tracks are very well done.
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 7th January 2013 at 11:37 PM.

okay new topic:

What fighting game concept/story you like the most? explain why you like it too...

For me i really like the soul calibur series the good and bad really mixes well with the a good story...the gaming is really nice concept and i really think its grasping for a long time since they made like really good 5 games plus soul blade so that makes it 6...imo the gaming design of the mechnics in my open is way easier for me then 2d fighting games...i really like the concept of the 8 way run and free movements...it makes me feel much comfortable fighting...

Vampire, Guilty Gear, and Mortal Kombat all have really good story elements and stuff. Especially Guilty Gear. I liked how so many of the characters have such detailed backstories and whatnot. Makes the game even more enjoyable. I also really enjoy the kind of tone it has. Kinda dark and punk rocky I guess.

Hey I love fighting games can i join,

Username:woebegonenick
    Game you like to play the most:soul
    Online name (if you have one):my serebii name
    system(s):xbox 360
    why you like fighting games:they are cool
    have you read all my rules?:yes in a way

http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad
    come here and well Idk

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    Hey I love fighting games can i join,

Username:woebegonenick
    Game you like to play the most:soul
    Online name (if you have one):my serebii name
    system(s):xbox 360
    why you like fighting games:they are cool
    have you read all my rules?:yes in a way
    hey nick and welcome hope you enjoy it in our cool fighting club hangout to bad you have xbox we could soul calibur it...i only have ps3...

It is fine what games are you guys talk about now

come here and well Idk

Quote Originally Posted by woebegonenick View Post
    It is fine what games are you guys talk about now
    i have a new topic in bold is the new topic were talking about now...i give series of questions and we keep the club going about them...im gunna be appoint moderators and admins soon for them to make new topics and help me make sure the club runs smoothly so we don't get in trouble...no mini moding just if we see stuff wrong we report...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i have a new topic in bold is the new topic were talking about now...i give series of questions and we keep the club going about them...im gunna be appoint moderators and admins soon for them to make new topics and help me make sure the club runs smoothly so we don't get in trouble...no mini moding just if we see stuff wrong we report...
    Hm favorite fighting game music I dont know a lot about that but the start up menu for blazeblue is kind of cool 0.o

come here and well Idk

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast