Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fighting Gamers Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    its fine but were just asking new topics now and you have to answer them...

new topic: So what is your opinion on a character in a fighting game that seems out of place? (it can be any fighting game)
    Ike. Only because I am a Roy fan and I feel like Ike replaced him in Brawl..even though I guess having two characters in the game that played so similar was not necessary. I guess either Marth or Roy was gonna have to go eventually..
        Spoiler:- Credits:

alright for me i would say kilik and edge master do not fit in soul calibur V cuaz 1 the storyline isn't finished for edge master and i really don't see why they brought back kilk as multiple random fighter type...it just doesn't make since and those two could be another slot for other characters...I mean there is like 3 people that can use all the movesets :/ ( well i do know that elysium is for female fighting styles, kilik for males and edge master of course every move style) but i don't understand what they were thinking...i just don't like how they rushed the game and gave this game a rush slot of characters...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 24th January 2013 at 8:58 PM.

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

its fine but were just asking new topics now and you have to answer them...

new topic: So what is your opinion on a character in a fighting game that seems out of place? (it can be any fighting game)
    Jigglypuff, 'cause it feels as though Mewtwo was replaced by it in Brawl.

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Trainer X View Post
    Jigglypuff, 'cause it feels as though Mewtwo was replaced by it in Brawl.
    Wait..nani..? Jigglypuff and Mewtwo were both in Melee. If anything Lucario replaced Mewtwo lol. Which I was at first not all that happy about but after I while I came to like Lucario in Brawl. One of the better characters I think.

I don't know brawl but i know for sure lucario is in the newer games and did replace jiggly puff and mewtwo cauz i remember looking at my cousin playing brawl on the Nintendo 64 before and saw the newer ones and saw lucario instead on youtube...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I don't know brawl but i know for sure lucario is in the newer games and did replace jiggly puff and mewtwo cauz i remember looking at my cousin playing brawl on the Nintendo 64 before and saw the newer ones and saw lucario instead on youtube...
    Umm... Brawl is on the Wii.... o__e The only Super Smash Bros. Game on N64 is Super Smash Bros. (The 1st one) Or am I misreading this?

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Jigglypuff was in all three Smash games, Lucario "replaced" Mewtwo in Brawl, who was only in Melee.

R.O.B doesn't fit to me only cause I have never seen any of him before, but he does have a place and it all worked out.

Speaking of Super Smash Bros, whenever the new one is coming out, I can't wait until it's released. But, I really am hoping for more than 4 characters in one Universal. For example, four characters from the Pokemon World. (You could say 7 with Pokemon Trainer) I'd like to see a little more than that.

there is one on the 64 and i remember seeing jigglypuff but i could be wrong XD its been extremely a long time ago though...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    Jigglypuff was in all three Smash games, Lucario "replaced" Mewtwo in Brawl, who was only in Melee.

R.O.B doesn't fit to me only cause I have never seen any of him before, but he does have a place and it all worked out.
    Ive seen ROB a few times. Id say he is a decent character. Pretty average but still able to hold ground unlike Olimar or Peach who..well...are just not very good lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Speaking of Super Smash Bros, whenever the new one is coming out, I can't wait until it's released. But, I really am hoping for more than 4 characters in one Universal. For example, four characters from the Pokemon World. (You could say 7 with Pokemon Trainer) I'd like to see a little more than that.
    I dont think there is a date or anything like that so far. More info on it is supposed to come when E3 comes. And yeah I think less characters from one game to make room for others would be cool. But I dunno Im really fine however the game turns out XP
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 25th January 2013 at 4:23 AM.

So what is your opinion on a character in a fighting game that seems out of place? (it can be any fighting game)
    It's really hard to think what character doesn't belong since the video game is a fantasy world. You can jump higher than any average human, do impossible attacks that aren't even human and hurt people, take many fatal hits, do fireballs with any sort of magic, and so on. Because of all of this, I really have to find the most unbelievable thing in fantasy....and that is hard when I'm used to "unorthodox fighting styles and designs".

So what is your opinion on a character in a fighting game that seems out of place? (it can be any fighting game)

All the conspiration-theories around Soul Calibur V's Viola. She is not Amy, for christ sake!

idk this is a though one for me.maybe zero from mvc3 idk personally i liked megaman better but idk.
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    idk this is a though one for me.maybe zero from mvc3 idk personally i liked megaman better but idk.
    see though draco for marvel vs capcom that type of fighting game doesn't really count to have a out of place character cauz that fighting game really is suppose to have a mixed amount of characters...for example, try picking a fighting game that has a story line like blazeblue, and guilty gear...that would help find someone that is out of place

new topic: What move on a certain character do you think should of not been token away in a newer game of that fighting game? (can be any fighting game and please explain why?)

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Roy from Super Smash Bros Melee. He was my favorite character next to Pikachu. And his voice was amazing, that's when I first started loving things about Japan. He's powerful too, he's not faster than Marth, but if you create a strategy, then that wouldn't be a problem. I don't hate Ike, I just wish that they could have added him, but still keep Roy. It would have been four people. (>.<)

Imo for me i believe amy sorel had a injustice of being really as a playable character in soul calibur 4, she was in 3 but she was a bonus character which wasn't a big of a deal cuaz she really didn' have a real fighting style of her own...i just think soul project ripped her off from her star opening in soul calibur 4 also i pretty sure she was in broken destiny though but still i don't really count that cuaz i don't really own that soul calibur game for the psp :/ i think soul project should of keep amy in soul calibur V but i really have a feeling since they didn't finish the story line that viola and amy are the same people how rapheal reacts to bite throwing her...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

see though draco for marvel vs capcom that type of fighting game doesn't really count to have a out of place character cauz that fighting game really is suppose to have a mixed amount of characters...for example, try picking a fighting game that has a story line like blazeblue, and guilty gear...that would help find someone that is out of place

new topic: What move on a certain character do you think should of not been token away in a newer game of that fighting game? (can be any fighting game and please explain why?)
    I wish Mewtwo could have stayed in the SSB series. I mean Lucarios a good character but I liked Mewtwo more (even though I admit Lucario is probably the better of the two when you put personal opinion aside).

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Roy from Super Smash Bros Melee. He was my favorite character next to Pikachu. And his voice was amazing, that's when I first started loving things about Japan. He's powerful too, he's not faster than Marth, but if you create a strategy, then that wouldn't be a problem. I don't hate Ike, I just wish that they could have added him, but still keep Roy. It would have been four people. (>.<)
    Welp I think it was realized that having two characters that played almost identically was redundant so they took one out. I think it was inevitable that one of them was gonna have to go. As much as I like Roy Im glad they took him out over Marth because on the whole Marth is the better character from the competitive side of things.
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 25th January 2013 at 10:42 PM.

Can I say multiple characters? If so, then I hate that Talim, and Yun Seoung aren't in SCV. I mean, their styles are really fun to use. I would've at least liked to see them use their styles in Creation mode, but no. I also miss Seoung-Mina, but not as much. What's worse, they give no reason for their absences AT ALL. That just irks me to no end.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    Can I say multiple characters? If so, then I hate that Talim, and Yun Seoung aren't in SCV. I mean, their styles are really fun to use. I would've at least liked to see them use their styles in Creation mode, but no. I also miss Seoung-Mina, but not as much. What's worse, they give no reason for their absences AT ALL. That just irks me to no end.
    tbh they did give out some outfits of talim but i see what your sayin though the fighting style like devil jinn...you got to understand though soul project got pretty lazy on the game so it was hard to fit everyone in there...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

okay so you guys i am getting an xbox 360 and i want to get a soul calibur game. im just wondering which one i should get because i know theres like 5 of them XD

a move removed in replace of another? and why? hmm if this counts.... on jigglypuff from melee to brawl. how sad is her signature score now in brawl its so freaking bad i dont even consider it one anymore! i used to love jigglypuff and its okay that she was nerfed but not to this extent i mean it used to score around 20% at least but now it has to be about the 70s and 80's% i do think it was overpowered a bit im melee but goddam i could deal with around 40% but even thats hard considering her range! /rant

okay and one move that was replaced which im not very fond of was KIRBY'S MF'ING FIREBALL >.> i loved that thing and used to use it all the time im melee but im so sad its gone.... so sad

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I've read somewhere that the Koreans(Yun, Mina, and Hwang) are training people for the new generations or so. I never really cared way too much for Talim, but I do want to see a 31 year old Talim. Zas should of came back as well since he could reincarnate.

Anyways a link to have some of your questions answered:http://8wayrun.com/calibur/threads/j...e-story.10498/
    If you're a true SC fan, you'd dig until you drop. Are you a true fan? =)

Ontopic wise: What move on a certain character do you think should of not been token away in a newer game of that fighting game? (can be any fighting game and please explain why?)

My answer: Talim and Zasalamel. Scythes and elbow blades are cool.
    Last edited by KokoYoshi; 26th January 2013 at 6:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    okay so you guys i am getting an xbox 360 and i want to get a soul calibur game. im just wondering which one i should get because i know theres like 5 of them XD

a move removed in replace of another? and why? hmm if this counts.... on jigglypuff from melee to brawl. how sad is her signature score now in brawl its so freaking bad i dont even consider it one anymore! i used to love jigglypuff and its okay that she was nerfed but not to this extent i mean it used to score around 20% at least but now it has to be about the 70s and 80's% i do think it was overpowered a bit im melee but goddam i could deal with around 40% but even thats hard considering her range! /rant

okay and one move that was replaced which im not very fond of was KIRBY'S MF'ING FIREBALL >.> i loved that thing and used to use it all the time im melee but im so sad its gone.... so sad
    I feel like at this point Jigglypuff is only around for show lol. Like it just cannot hold its own ground anymore (It barely could even before XP) I think the main reason its even still around is because it was one of the original 12. Too much nostalgia factor to get rid of it now XP And yeah Kirbys Burning attack was cool. They already nerfed him once with the Original --> Melee transition they didnt have to do it again XP

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    I feel like at this point Jigglypuff is only around for show lol. Like it just cannot hold its own ground anymore (It barely could even before XP) I think the main reason its even still around is because it was one of the original 12. Too much nostalgia factor to get rid of it now XP And yeah Kirbys Burning attack was cool. They already nerfed him once with the Original --> Melee transition they didnt have to do it again XP
    really they nerfed him from there too (ive never played the original) DXX and
    i think so too i do wish jigglypuff could hold its ground a bit better and i used to pwn with jiggly in melee because i have really good timing with that score (:<

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Quote Originally Posted by Pocky Yoshi View Post
    I've read somewhere that the Koreans(Yun, Mina, and Hwang) are training people for the new generations or so. I never really cared way too much for Talim, but I do want to see a 31 year old Talim. Zas should of came back as well since he could reincarnate.

Anyways a link to have some of your questions answered:http://8wayrun.com/calibur/threads/j...e-story.10498/
    If you're a true SC fan, you'd dig until you drop. Are you a true fan? =)

Ontopic wise: What move on a certain character do you think should of not been token away in a newer game of that fighting game? (can be any fighting game and please explain why?)

My answer: Talim and Zasalamel. Scythes and elbow blades are cool.
    I really couldn't find anything really informative after 10 minutes of searching. I know that there's bios online, but it really bugs me that stuff isn't in the GAME itself. FFS, every fighting game I've ever played has had character development for most of, if not all of its characters. Heck, the SSB series has unlockable trophies that have basic overviews of each character. In SCV, it focuses on the two least interesting characters imo. I mean, I would've liked to see what Aeon's, Natsu's, Leixia's viola's, Raph's, and Xiba's backstories were. I actually forgot about Zasalamel. XD He was on the tip of my tongue when I was thinking about what to post.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    really they nerfed him from there too (ive never played the original) DXX and
    i think so too i do wish jigglypuff could hold its ground a bit better and i used to pwn with jiggly in melee because i have really good timing with that score (:<
    Yeah in the original he had a lot more range and attack power speed. In fact I think he was like one of the top 3 characters in that game. He got nerfed real bad from the original to Melee. I dont think it was that bad from Melee to Brawl in fact hes probably better in brawl than he was in Melee. If I remember I think his range and speed got buffed a little and his Smash Attacks are a lot stronger. There was some other stuff too but I cant remember. Honestly I dont use Kirby enough to even notice the difference haha.

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast