Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fighting Gamers Club

lol i love the ninetendo 64 controller im not a big fan of the original xbox controller or the gamecube that was annoying to play with XD especially playing any type of fighting game XD

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Personally I am quite fond of the newer gen consoles because you get a comfortable grip, allowing you to move around your person in a much more alfunct motion and have better chances to land hits (like Meta Knight).

Fighting Gamers Club Form

Hey I love fighting games can i join,

Username: ArchRod
    Game you like to play the most: SSBBrawl, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
    Online name (if you have one): SSBB - ACROD (FC:1977-3622-2280)
    system(s): Wii and PS3
    why you like fighting games: it's fun to play these games with my friends
    have you read all my rules?: I did
    Last edited by archrod; 23rd December 2012 at 2:48 PM. Reason: added SSBB name and fc
    Black 2 FC: 5458 7897 4735
    3DS FC: 3754-6284-8174

Shinies:
    (RE) (RE) (Trade) (Trade) (MM) (MM) (MM) (Trade) (RE) (trade) (Trade)

Quote Originally Posted by archrod View Post

Username: ArchRod
    Game you like to play the most: SSBBrawl, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
    Online name (if you have one): (can't remember now, I'll edit this later)
    system(s): Wii and PS3
    why you like fighting games: it's fun to play these games with my friends
    have you read all my rules?: I did
    hey there and welcome to the club unfortually i can't play you in the marvel vs capcom 3 i own the older version XD and i kinda such at that one anyway XD i better at blaze blue and gulity gear in 2d fighting games

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Wait we can exchange names for online battles? I feel bad unless I get a Wii U for Christmas.

Any fighting Games on your wishlists guys/Eevee?

Username: colorless-winter
    Game you like to play the most: SSBB and SSBM
    Online name (if you have one): Wintr
    system(s): wii and gamecube
    why you like fighting games: they are so fun and voilent and its fun to master the special skills/talents of certain charachters
    have you read all my rules?:

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    hey there and welcome to the club unfortually i can't play you in the marvel vs capcom 3 i own the older version XD and i kinda such at that one anyway XD i better at blaze blue and gulity gear in 2d fighting games
    thanks oh :\ actually I just started playing it a while ago so I'm still not that good in it xD I also play Tekken 6 sometimes :b

Shinies:

yes only xbox player so far anyways ill stick to stret fighters and dynasty warriors maybe some sc to
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

yeah i am hosting online hagouts for people that have online usernames for fun fights and nothing yet for me i have mostly everything i want

edit:

Username: colorless-winter
    Game you like to play the most: SSBB and SSBM
    Online name (if you have one): Wintr
    system(s): wii and gamecube
    why you like fighting games: they are so fun and voilent and its fun to master the special skills/talents of certain charachters
    have you read all my rules?:
    i shouldn't accept this since you forgot to ready my rules or not but XD its fine accepted and welcome my friend...others that post make sure to fill the whole form if you can please...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 22nd December 2012 at 11:28 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

btw eeveelover824, my username is ArchRod and not ArchLord like it's written in the member list xD and in the SSBB I usually play with either Lucario or Meta Knight

Shinies:

i type fast, ill fix it for you and make sure to keep on topic though anyway i will make sure to add more art...any others is welcome to add more artwork to the club as well for fan art

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Username: LockCrow

Game you like to play the most: well the game i play the most currently is ultimate marvel vs capcom 3, though i play basically any fighting game i get my hands on

Online name (if you have one): the same as my serebii forums username LockCrow

system(s): Ps3 and Pc (from time to time)

why you like fighting games: To me personally fighting games are the ultimate form of challenge, no other game type creates a connection between 2 or more players as a fighting game does, in a fighting game its more than just about winning or losing its about the people who come together with a common interest, and together challenge each other, becoming better as players and as a whole, i think games have the power like books or movies to change who we are and how we feel, and no other type of game as the qualifications as fighting games have, be it be its simplicity in goal or its complexity in mechanics, no other as the power to unity people together, as more than just opponents as equals as the fighting game community.

have you read all my rules?: sure

PS: sorry if its to big...and i'd like be a game tutor if that's possible do i fill the other form?

Quote Originally Posted by LockCrow View Post

Game you like to play the most: well the game i play the most currently is ultimate marvel vs capcom 3, though i play basically any fighting game i get my hands on

why you like fighting games: To me personally fighting games are the ultimate form of challenge, no other game type creates a connection between 2 or more players as a fighting game does, in a fighting game its more than just about winning or losing its about the people who come together with a common interest, and together challenge each other, becoming better as players and as a whole, i think games have the power like books or movies to change who we are and how we feel, and no other type of game as the qualifications as fighting games have, be it be its simplicity in goal or its complexity in mechanics, no other as the power to unity people together, as more than just opponents as equals as the fighting game community.

PS: sorry if its to big...and i'd like be a game tutor if that's possible do i fill the other form?
    Accepted!

Hello! Welcome to The Fighting Gamers Club! I'm a Moderator here, Gothic-Gothorita. Have fun here!

Please consult Eeveelover824 about tutoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by LockCrow View Post

the long response is fine you must love fighting games like i do too accepted and welcome to the club...also thats a new one sure for the rules but as long as you somewhat read its fine just make sure to be active for the club, keep on topic and remember serebii rules your fine just list what games you play and ill add you in besides marvel vs capcom ultimate...i can add you in...also lockcrow that user name seems familar you play blazeblue online before? sorry my boyfriend sometimes play online sometimes and a name was familar to that before...anyway...welcome

edit: think gothic beat me too it XD lol and yes you need to make sure to fill out the forum for tutoring

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Hey I love certain... fighting games can i join?

Username: Cobali
    Game you like to play the most: Used to be Super Smash Bros Brawl :/ does KI:U count?
    Online name (if you have one): Mhh... I forget :/
    system(s): Ds, Wii, 3Ds, Computer (But I don't access it anymore T-T)
    why you like fighting games: Well.. eversence I played SSBM, and the original SSSB, with Zatch Bell, i loved them. SSB has an aweskme crossover of people from games, inclining Link~ <3
    have you read all my rules?: Yup, no talking about other than fighting games. Yuperie.~
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post

Hey I love certain... fighting games can i join?

Username: Cobali
    Game you like to play the most: Used to be Super Smash Bros Brawl :/ does KI:U count?
    Online name (if you have one): Mhh... I forget :/
    system(s): Ds, Wii, 3Ds, Computer (But I don't access it anymore T-T)
    why you like fighting games: Well.. eversence I played SSBM, and the original SSSB, with Zatch Bell, i loved them. SSB has an aweskme crossover of people from games, inclining Link~ <3
    have you read all my rules?: Yup, no talking about other than fighting games. Yuperie.~
    Accepted!

Hey Cobali! I'm a Moderator here!! ^^ Welcome to The Fighting Gamers Club! Have fun here!

Username:Shinytaifood
    Game you like to play the most:SSBB
    Online name (if you have one):Taihairland
    system(s):Xbox and Wii U
    why you like fighting games: really fun. I play SSBB a lot. I would say Im pretty good at it. I also played melee alot as well.
    have you read all my rules?:yes
    hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post

why you like fighting games: really fun. I play SSBB a lot. I would say Im pretty good at it. I also played melee alot as well.
    welcome to the club glad to see the club is picking up on members and hope it stays that way accepted

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Accepted!

Hey Tai! Welcome to The Fighting Gamers Club! I'm a Moderator here! Have fun! ^_^

Thanks. Have you guys heard of the Playstation rip off of SSBB? What do you guys think of it? It's called Playstation All Stars.
    Last edited by NaCl; 23rd December 2012 at 12:31 AM.
    hehe

there is one i never even heard of it what it called i never pay attention unless its a fighting game i want and you know what i think i want darkstalkers XD i love morrigan and lilith XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Thanks. Have you guys heard of the Playstation rip off of SSBB? What do you guys think of it? It's called Playstation All Stars.
    I looked at some opinions and personally it doesn't look that bad. It has hardly any rip-offs seen compared to SSB.

Thanks. Have you guys heard of the Playstation rip off of SSBB? What do you guys think of it?
    It's really fun but kind of boring... :/ XD It looks very boring too...

I did play the demo of it. I enjoyed it for a few minutes, but I got quickly bored of it. It's just like when you hit someone there's no..... Action or that kind of... hitting feeling...

But other then that, I am still getting the game just to see what it's like. I may begin to enjoy it even more later! XD

EDIT: I agree with my Boss.

you're refering to playstation all stars battle royal? well for me it seems like an exact copy of ssbb o.O I've only seen videos of it so far though...

Shinies:

I played the demo too. Pretty fun only as Kratos xD

It is a clear rip off though.
    hehe

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast