Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The Fighting Gamers Club

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Well sure. Who says we cant do that aha:

How would your favorite character(s) in any fighting game(s) operate in a modern world setting?
    I assume Noel would probably be sent to a therapist due to her emotional issues. Then she'd go to Silicon valley for "reasons" XD Nightmare would just kill everyone like the genocidal maniac he is. And Juri Han would be a serial killer who'd be the subject of a worldwide manhunt. god, I'm apparently drawn to really messed up characters. XD
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

well let see now i think a new topic is in order now i was thinking though since there is a so may smash brawl players here maybe i might have people that play hold a tournament not sure how it goes but i think it may be fun and get this club active...just saying what do you guys think on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    well let see now i think a new topic is in order now i was thinking though since there is a so may smash brawl players here maybe i might have people that play hold a tournament not sure how it goes but i think it may be fun and get this club active...just saying what do you guys think on this?
    I think yes. Brawl tourney would be fun. Even if Brawl servers are the absolout worst. And someone is defs going to loose because of lag. But it would still be fun aha.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

YESSSS~~~~~ im up for a brawl tounoment XP and yeah i must agree the servers suck and lag does the most. but to me all those things make it even more fun to try to beat my opponent! when do you think it woud be?

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

well im not sure when its all up to you guys though and i can make a section for you guys that brawl we can have a tournament application for entry and i can have someone that plays brawl as like a referee or something to confirm matches done we can all discuss what you want to be and all the rules and stuff.

i can have someone that plays brawl as like a referee or something to confirm matches done
    I could handle that maybe.

And for the rules this would be the most widely used rules for Brawl tournaments --> http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wi...t_legal_(SSBB) Some of it would have to be changed a bit since its going to be over Wifi and stuff but these should mostly be fine

I could handle that maybe.

And for the rules this would be the most widely used rules for Brawl tournaments --> http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wi...t_legal_(SSBB) Some of it would have to be changed a bit since its going to be over Wifi and stuff but these should mostly be fine
    alright sounds good we can make a tournament form as well ill give you the honors do to you know brawl stuff as well as you can handle the brawl tournaments i think this will help keep the club active. I want to expand tournaments for the other fighting games but we need more members for each category if you know what i mean.

oh crap i honestly forgot i was in this club.ok first finally got xbox live.but right now i dont have fighting games.wait scratch that i got dw7 which isnt like scv and street fighter but its a hack and slash fighting game i guess(COULD BE WRONG) .im thinking about xtekken, scv,oh and injustice.anyways finally dropped by to say hi.oh add me on xbox Pizza ninja831(srry for name my little bro used the free name change it to this.also i maybe missed spelled it)
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

How would your favorite character(s) in any fighting game(s) operate in a modern world setting?

Souls, massacres and knights in azure armour doesn't sound like anything for the 21th century, does it?
    And Viola from SCV would probably be very socially awkward.
    And Elysium would be stalked by christians and Angel-franatics

Okay so for the people who look at this thread we are gonna have a Brawl Tournament. I think Eevee is going to make the tournament section but I guess here is the entery form for people who are interested. Feel free to spread word to anyone else you think would be interested also. The more people the better

HTML Code:
    Serebii Username:
    Online Wii Name:
    Friendcode:
    Timezone (GMT):
    Brawl Experience (1-10):
    Lets make the deadline April 24th. This can be shortened or lengthened depending on interest
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 14th April 2013 at 8:23 PM.

Okay so for the people who look at this thread we are gonna have a Brawl Tournament. I think Eevee is going to make the tournament section but I guess here is the entery form for people who are interested. Feel free to spread word to anyone else you think would be interested also. The more people the better

HTML Code:
    Serebii Username:
    Online Wii Name:
    Friendcode:
    Timezone (GMT):
    Brawl Experience (1-10):
    Lets make the deadline April 24th. This can be shortened or lengthened depending on interest
    Awesome!

For once I can show my skills in SSBB! This will be great!
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

HTML Code:
    Serebii Username:
    Online Wii Name:
    Friendcode:
    Timezone (GMT):
    Brawl Experience (1-10):
    yeah we can have section for it and on top of it work on getting more people to come and join as well to the club want to keep us as active as possible if you have any fighting game friends sent them over i want to to start working on some more tournaments now i thing we should be confortable to know this is just fourm tournaments so no one should uprise in rage upon losing and stuff it may happen but we shall work on it.

yeah we can have section for it and on top of it work on getting more people to come and join as well to the club want to keep us as active as possible if you have any fighting game friends sent them over i want to to start working on some more tournaments now i thing we should be confortable to know this is just fourm tournaments so no one should uprise in rage upon losing and stuff it may happen but we shall work on it.
    Yes. Let it just be clear now that this is mostly for fun I think. And anyone who plays Brawl knows the servers are real bad so people are bound to lose to lag at some point. Lets just not make this to over competitive and have people fighting about it. But I guess if both players are okay with a rematch due to lag it shouldnt be to big of a problem but we will see. I just dont want it to get to everyone blaming lag. I would say everyone just save your matches after they are done but there is the 5 minute limit on that..

Also if tournaments become a more regular thing if more members start joining it might be cool to have a kind of point system depending on what place you get and have like a section for that and keeping track of it

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    Awesome!

For once I can show my skills in SSBB! This will be great!
    Feel free to fill out the form and tell yo kids tell yo wife tell anyone you think would wanna play some Brawl. The more members that are interested the better lol
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 15th April 2013 at 1:22 AM.

Yes. Let it just be clear now that this is mostly for fun I think. And anyone who plays Brawl knows the servers are real bad so people are bound to lose to lag at some point. Lets just not make this to over competitive and have people fighting about it. But I guess if both players are okay with a rematch due to lag it shouldnt be to big of a problem but we will see. I just dont want it to get to everyone blaming lag. I would say everyone just save your matches after they are done but there is the 5 minute limit on that..

Also if tournaments become a more regular thing if more members start joining it might be cool to have a kind of point system depending on what place you get and have like a section for that and keeping track of it

Feel free to fill out the form and tell yo kids tell yo wife tell anyone you think would wanna play some Brawl. The more members that are interested the better lol

i totally agree on that post tokyo we all are friends here and yes its a fighting game but we need to learn its not the end of the world its just a pokemon forum so please don't get to aggresive when losing....

oh hellllllllz yes im totally doing this!!!!!

Serebii Username: colorless-winter
    Online Wii Name: Wintr
    Friendcode: 0347-5461-5782
    Timezone (GMT): pacific standard time
    Brawl Experience (1-10): 9 or 10 ive played brawl since it has come out!

I cant wait for this XD it is going to be so fun!

Quote Originally Posted by colorless-winter View Post
    oh hellllllllz yes im totally doing this!!!!!

Serebii Username: colorless-winter
    Online Wii Name: Wintr
    Friendcode: 0347-5461-5782
    Timezone (GMT): pacific standard time
    Brawl Experience (1-10): 9 or 10 ive played brawl since it has come out!

I cant wait for this XD it is going to be so fun!
    let tokyo you know you signed up she the one hosting the tournament i also love to see more activity please ill allow you guys to make topics but make sure its relevant to the club and its not a one liner answer for the question...think carefully when making topics please...

Yeah and hopefully we can get at least six people for the tournament. That would be a decent amount. The dead line is this coming Wednesday so if you want to join make sure to get on that soon...also I guess if I think of a not crappy topic soon I will put it up

Yeah and hopefully we can get at least six people for the tournament. That would be a decent amount. The dead line is this coming Wednesday so if you want to join make sure to get on that soon...also I guess if I think of a not crappy topic soon I will put it up
    i know myrrh does but he being lazy lol ill tell him the deadline is like wensday so it may get him to move on XD

Should we put the sign up sheets here?

Making sure I do this right.

Should we put the sign up sheets here?

Making sure I do this right.
    Yes here is fine. But so far it looks like there are about two people considering joining the tournament so if we cant get around 5 or six people before Wednesday I guess the date will have to be cancelled or pushed back or just postponed. Im thinking of just pushing the date back..

Serebii Username:Shayminlover123
    Online Wii Name:Myles
    Friendcode:2236-0667-4735
    Timezone (GMT):Eastern
    Brawl Experience (1-10):9-10
    Last edited by Shayminslicker; 23rd April 2013 at 2:32 AM.

Serebii Username:Shayminlover123
    Online Wii Name:Myles
    Friendcode:2236-0667-4735
    Timezone (GMT):Eastern
    Brawl Experience (1-10):9-10
    well seems that its 3 now tokyo i know myrrh wants to but he being so lazy >.>

I'd like to start a topic, if I may be so bold.

How do you feel about the AI/CPU of the fighting games you play? Is it as good as fighting a competent human? Is it a cheating piece of crap?

I like the AI of Tatsonoku VS Capcom, as I went through the Arcade mode a number of times it would start to do more advanced moves and tactics at about the same pace I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh View Post
    I'd like to start a topic, if I may be so bold.

How do you feel about the AI/CPU of the fighting games you play? Is it as good as fighting a competent human? Is it a cheating piece of crap?

I like the AI of Tatsonoku VS Capcom, as I went through the Arcade mode a number of times it would start to do more advanced moves and tactics at about the same pace I did.
    The AI for SSB is pretty good in both Melee and Brawl (I think Melee has a tougher/better CPU but that is beside the point). I mean it is good as long as you put it on 9. Any other level than that and it is not that much of a challenge if you have played a long time even at 8. But if you dont have anyone to play against level 9 CPUs are usually challenging enough (for a AI). In Melee especially. I remember going back to play Melee one time and I found the CPU very difficult aha. It made me realize how much stronger that AI is compared to the Brawl AI

Also:

Dead line is tomorrow for anyone interested. It is looking like time will have to be extended or the tournament postponed though. Also by GMT doesnt mean eastern western etc but it should be fine I think most people are in the USA anyway aha..
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 24th April 2013 at 12:47 AM.

How do you feel about the AI/CPU of the fighting games you play?

well I agree completely with Tokyo/steven but one other AI setting that is truly difficlut (at least for me that is.) is cruel brawl
    I have a really hard time with it and my maximum is like 10-12 somewhere around there. now THOSE are some tough cpus. also 15 miniute brawl was a bit hard after awhile but not nearly as much as cruel cpus. they are cruel for a reason that is.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast