Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: The Fighting Gamers Club

I totally agree i don't see much people using certian characters in soul calibur so i tend to not get use to the set ups and etc...very good point yoshi ^_^ If something is unused its harder to counter do your not use to the movesets but they are beatable though if proper getting use too.

Offtopic: I'd like a DW Bold female with pokerus if it's okay with you, Eeveelover824. Your inbox is full.

Other than that, yeah it usually sucks when I have to make guesses out of panic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocky Yoshi View Post
    Offtopic: I'd like a DW Bold female with pokerus if it's okay with you, Eeveelover824. Your inbox is full.

Other than that, yeah it usually sucks when I have to make guesses out of panic.
    oh crap alright sorry about that kokoyoshi i like call you that better XD anyway your right about that when i panic when playing with soul calibur when not use to moves sucks >.> i don't play sigfriends alot so its like gah come on -_- but yeah i know what you mean...

edit:

It was a good run guys but its time to let this club die...just serebii is not a active site for fighting games sadly...so it was fun along the way...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 26th June 2013 at 6:18 AM.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324