Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: The Fighting Gamers Club

Tekken 4! but eventually, it changed into Soul Calibur

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I have a question for everyone. What was your first fighting game? Mine was Super Smash Bros Melee. It was AWESOME!!! I have logged more hours into this and. Brawl thanall my other fighters combined.
    I think this question actually very interesting i will answer it and after i want to talk a bit about this group

The first fighter i played was Tekken 1 for the ps1 when i was like 5 or something, at a friends house only much later did i actually buy a fighting game and developed a passion for fighters.

the game i've put the most gaming hour into was either soul calibur 2 or ultimate mvc3, either one.

I suspect most your picks should be brawl and melee like LordLucario i mean after all this a pokemon forum primarily

That's what i wanted to talk about, i like how even though it is a pokemon forum we can have so much diversity in people and their taste even if most play brawl, i feel that it can be something much bigger... honestly i feel proud of joining this group i believe it was a step in the right direction.

Because of that i want to thank eeveelover for making the group and Gothic-Gothorita our other(but no less important) mod, and shout outs to archrod for telling me about this thread

my first fighting game was super smash bros. melee i was idk how old back then like 5 or 6. i used to play it all the time, although i have more hours logged onto brawl, Melee was my first fighting game and i used to play as kirby Roy and jigglypuff
    Last edited by colorless-winter; 25th December 2012 at 5:59 PM.

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

oh my first fighting game was Soul Calibur 3 to be exact ^_^ i loved playing it my friend made me play it and she was teaching me how to play and in 5 minutes i was beating her up like crazy XD she was like hey wait...i was like opps sorry XD i still own the game too

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I have a question for everyone. What was your first fighting game? Mine was Super Smash Bros Melee. It was AWESOME!!! I have logged more hours into this and. Brawl thanall my other fighters combined.
    My first fighting game... I think it was Tekken 4. My aunt and I would play against each other. Of course she let me win, but I loved pretending that I didn't know.

Mine was Tekken 1 I guess... I was quite good at it x) then I didn't play any fighter game for some time until I played Melee which led me to Brawl... and nowadays a friend introduced me to MVC3 and I decided I'd give it a try...

Quote Originally Posted by LockCrow View Post
    I think this question actually very interesting i will answer it and after i want to talk a bit about this group

The first fighter i played was Tekken 1 for the ps1 when i was like 5 or something, at a friends house only much later did i actually buy a fighting game and developed a passion for fighters.

the game i've put the most gaming hour into was either soul calibur 2 or ultimate mvc3, either one.

I suspect most your picks should be brawl and melee like LordLucario i mean after all this a pokemon forum primarily

That's what i wanted to talk about, i like how even though it is a pokemon forum we can have so much diversity in people and their taste even if most play brawl, i feel that it can be something much bigger... honestly i feel proud of joining this group i believe it was a step in the right direction.

Because of that i want to thank eeveelover for making the group and Gothic-Gothorita our other(but no less important) mod, and shout outs to archrod for telling me about this thread
    Glad I introduced you to this club, I'm sure eeveelover is proud of your words, cause if it wasn't for her this club wouldn't exist, right? X)
    Black 2 FC: 5458 7897 4735
    3DS FC: 3754-6284-8174

Shinies:
    (RE) (RE) (Trade) (Trade) (MM) (MM) (MM) (Trade) (RE) (trade) (Trade)

I am currently releasing some steam with Pyrrha Omega in Soul Calibur 5. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I am currently releasing some steam with Pyrrha Omega in Soul Calibur 5. lol
    lol are you online? oh also your ps3 online name is Auufun i remember still since we played once and you see my boyfriend on as well sometimes...all you need to remember now is your password XD i just put it on remember it so i can log on faster for me so i don't have to rememeber it also thanks guys yeah i was waiting for a club like this for awhile and no one made it so i had to make it i thought it would be better to have it with all the fighting games instead of just one...it wouldn't be as fun if it was one game club...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I haven't been playing online for decades! It's Aufuun btw. 2/2 times I've seen you use it, you've got it wrong

I haven't been playing online for decades! It's Aufuun btw. 2/2 times I've seen you use it, you've got it wrong
    LOL i had the u's backwards i was still close and thats what im saying when i mean sometimes meaning not much at all XD

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

That did not make sense at all..

That did not make sense at all..
    of course not LOL...alright ill say it more properly then i rarely see you sometimes and watch the one liner please XD sweet may posted about that stuff for clubs...don't want you getting infracted and me in trouble...im hold responsible for that stuff, its in the rules...also i said Auufun which is was Aufuun...i had the u's backwards get it?

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

So, basically you just don't see me online anymore, right?
    I know. that rule is kinda annoying

So, basically you just don't see me online anymore, right?
    I know. that rule is kinda annoying
    yes that right and i know you haven't been online awhile for soul calibur V...im pretty sure we both have different time zones as well...so that makes a big difference when you use to be online...yeah i know but i just want make sure i don't get warned for my club spamming by sweet may...im incharge of making sure my club go by the rules...i don't want to mini mod just warn the person if they don't listen i report...i don't want any of members getting in trouble as well as myself...so i never want to go there...im just saying be careful please...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 25th December 2012 at 8:34 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

so guys is sc5's online as good as everyone says?

Meh. sometime it's better than other times.
    You either sweep everyone, or lose to that god damn horse_!

Why did I not see this? This is crazy. xD

Hey I love fighting games can i join,

Username: Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
    Game you like to play the most: Dragon Ball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Super Smash Bros Brawl and occasionally some Naruto.
    Online name (if you have one): YokoKuramaRose.
    system(s): Playstation 3
    why you like fighting games: I love fighting games because they allow me to release stress when I'm angry. I get to go head to head with friends and family. I can see many different fighting styles, such as brutal, stalling, fast, and elegant. Oh how I love elegant fighting styles. I love seeing the moves that the characters perform, some of them are flashy, swift, and just down right mutilating.
    have you read all my rules?: Why yes I have.

...oh i get it its a created character right?

so that's what the others commented(i think eevee lover) about earlier

LOL btw he here and he wants a rematch! just letting you know elysian...so if he can catch you on again and he would like to have another match...im sure you will get him elysian...

edit: its my boyfriend's astaroth creation XD he hates it to death crow...

Hey I love fighting games can i join,

Username: Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama
    Game you like to play the most: Dragon Ball Z, Yu Yu Hakusho, Super Smash Bros Brawl and occasionally some Naruto.
    Online name (if you have one): YokoKuramaRose.
    system(s): Playstation 3
    why you like fighting games: I love fighting games because they allow me to release stress when I'm angry. I get to go head to head with friends and family. I can see many different fighting styles, such as brutal, stalling, fast, and elegant. Oh how I love elegant fighting styles. I love seeing the moves that the characters perform, some of them are flashy, swift, and just down right mutilating.
    have you read all my rules?: Why yes I have.
    hey there and accepted welcome!
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 25th December 2012 at 8:47 PM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

so guys is sc5's online as good as everyone says?
    It is amazing. The netcode is superb and I rarely encounter lag, which is more than I can say for MvC3. I really enjoy see people's created characters, especially when you get stuff like Mileena from Mortal Kombat. On the other hand, I see my fair share of players who just pick their favorite style, use the default male model, then go online. -_- It's aso fun to see people get Pissed off when I own them with Algol. I know it's cheap to use a boss character, but it's too fun to resist. XD
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Algol is the easiest charac ter to defeat, imo. lol.
    Long live my crazy Natsu-character.

It is amazing. The netcode is superb and I rarely encounter lag, which is more than I can say for MvC3. I really enjoy see people's created characters, especially when you get stuff like Mileena from Mortal Kombat. On the other hand, I see my fair share of players who just pick their favorite style, use the default male model, then go online. -_- It's aso fun to see people get Pissed off when I own them with Algol. I know it's cheap to use a boss character, but it's too fun to resist. XD
    yeah Elysian is right, anyone who plays algol is as to be legit, because he gets murdered in some match ups (aka natsu, leixia, patroklos)
    Most of the times i played soul calibur 5 i played as algol i really like the character and his game plan.

but yeah natsu seems pretty good. i'm suprised a tira won the world championship though...
    Last edited by LockCrow; 25th December 2012 at 9:38 PM.

yeah Elysian is right, anyone who plays algol is as to be legit, because he gets murdered in some match ups (aka natsu, leixia, patroklos)
    Most of the times i played soul calibur 5 i played as algol i really like the character and his game plan.

but yeah natsu seems pretty good. i'm suprised a tira won the world championship though...
    Algol is pretty hard to learn, and I still can't play him to his fullest potential, but he is downright lethal when I play him right. I just assumed before that since he was a boss character in 4, he is still counted as "cheap", like Seth in SF4 or any of the Unlimited characters in BlazBlue are.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Its Melee for me too. I used to play it with my cousins and stuff whenever I went ever. Fun times. Roy was/is my favorite Smash Bros character even if he is just a slower Marth haha.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Its Melee for me too. I used to play it with my cousins and stuff whenever I went ever. Fun times. Roy was/is my favorite Smash Bros character even if he is just a slower Marth haha.
    He was my favorite as well along with Pikachu. His voice was awesome and when he charged up his sword was pretty sweet as well. It's a shame that he didn't appear in Brawl.

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast