Hey I love fighting games can i join,

Username:the3rdH0kage
    Game you like to play the most:the Tekken series
    Online name (if you have one):xbox: the 3rd H0kage
    system(s):360,PS3,Wii
    why you like fighting games:I just like them
    have you read all my rules?:Yes I have
    hey there and welcome to the club accepted

glad the club is getting some post counts...as for soul calibur alogol is one of the hardest characters to learn and my god i've seen some really good algol's before

So does anybody here have Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe on 360?
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by tokyo/seven View Post
    Its Melee for me too. I used to play it with my cousins and stuff whenever I went ever. Fun times. Roy was/is my favorite Smash Bros character even if he is just a slower Marth haha.
    I rmember being extremely pissed that Roy wasn't in Brawl. He was my main and I kicked *** with him. I haven't played a Fire Emblem game yet ( I realy need to get around to doing that), but from what I've heard and read about him, he is a very noble character and a superb fighter. I hope he comes back in SSB4 with a new moveset and an awesome final smash.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    no i don't sadly i have a ps3 and i don't play either one :/ my boyfriend knows the games very well though..i know the game a little bit with the characters of mortal kombat...i just don't play it...

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    We did... But my dad sold it along with some of my wii games. *Shrugs* Even if we still had it, I wouldn't be able to play with you anyways.

(I don't even remember if I beat the boss.....)

Quote Originally Posted by CraziedCreator View Post
    We did... But my dad sold it along with some of my wii games. *Shrugs* Even if we still had it, I wouldn't be able to play with you anyways.

(I don't even remember if I beat the boss.....)
    well that sucks...i hate when that stuffs happens...i always keep my game though thank god i still have my games...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    well that sucks...i hate when that stuffs happens...i always keep my game though thank god i still have my games...
    I'm used to it. He talks me into selling my games and he either gets a new one for him or for me. Sometimes I end up missing a game.

(Why did I let him sell my Spyro??! )

I'm used to it. He talks me into selling my games and he either gets a new one for him or for me. Sometimes I end up missing a game.

(Why did I let him sell my Spyro??! )
    thats not right :/ if you buy your own games...he can not have that power on you anymore anyone did that to me i would be pissed...

thats not right :/ if you buy your own games...he can not have that power on you anymore anyone did that to me i would be pissed...
    I can't buy my own games. Most of my games were bought using store credits from games we sold.

(My family had more money when I was younger, thus I had lots of DS games that were sold.)

I can't buy my own games. Most of my games were bought using store credits from games we sold.

(My family had more money when I was younger, thus I had lots of DS games that were sold.)
    I see could you save money to buy something and then have that game you like for yourself? like christmas money to buy a new fighting game? it just seems unfair you are forced to trade in stuff you like...

I see could you save money to buy something and then have that game you like for yourself? like christmas money to buy a new fighting game? it just seems unfair you are forced to trade in stuff you like...
    Sadly the only Christmas money I have this year is in a Barnes and Noble gift card that I plan on wasting on some e-reader books. I don't really mind. I don't play games as much as I used to anyway.

Sadly the only Christmas money I have this year is in a Barnes and Noble gift card that I plan on wasting on some e-reader books. I don't really mind. I don't play games as much as I used to anyway.
    hmmm i see...i need to work on playing some other fighting games...i only play soul calibur,blaze blue and guilty gear...

any one play persona 4 arena i think its called i wanted to see if its good

any ways any fighting games you guys recommend i should try out
    3ds friend code:1091-7776-4833

XBOX GAMERTAG: PIZZA NINJA831 [DONT ASK BOUT THE NAME]

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

CHANGING THE WORLD ONE STEP AT A TIME.

hmmm i see...i need to work on playing some other fighting games...i only play soul calibur,blaze blue and guilty gear...
    I'd recommend Marvel Vs Capcom 3. It's pretty easy to understand the mechanics and the roster is awesome and the gameplay is chaotic and addicting. If you want to try it out, pick up Ultimate MArvel vs Capcom 3. It has more modes, more stages, more music, and best of all, you can beat up Hulk as PHOENIX WRIGHT!!!!
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

surprised no one is talking about street fighterXtekken playing as megaman to beat up ryu is how i spent christmas

I WATCH A TON OF ANIME,SO I GUESS YOU CAN SAY MY DREAM NO AMBITION WAS INFLUENCED BY IT ALOT HAHAHA.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucario21 View Post
    I rmember being extremely pissed that Roy wasn't in Brawl. He was my main and I kicked *** with him. I haven't played a Fire Emblem game yet ( I realy need to get around to doing that), but from what I've heard and read about him, he is a very noble character and a superb fighter. I hope he comes back in SSB4 with a new moveset and an awesome final smash.
    Oh yeah I was too XD It led to me maining Marth who naturally was just as good as Roy in my opinion haha. And yeah you should totally play Fire Emblem if youre into that kind of game although Im pretty sure Roys game didnt get a US release. Also Im contemplating whether or not I want to get a Wii U for SSB4 because I pretty much got my Wii just for SSBB and ultimately it was a waste of the money. Not because SSBB was bad, it was awesome. Its just because not that many good games ever came out for Wii (Although there were a good handful of awesome ones).

Quote Originally Posted by draco star 98 View Post
    surprised no one is talking about street fighterXtekken playing as megaman to beat up ryu is how i spent christmas
    Oh yeahhhhh I was looking forward to that more or less. Was it good? It looked pretty good.

I'd recommend Marvel Vs Capcom 3. It's pretty easy to understand the mechanics and the roster is awesome and the gameplay is chaotic and addicting. If you want to try it out, pick up Ultimate MArvel vs Capcom 3. It has more modes, more stages, more music, and best of all, you can beat up Hulk as PHOENIX WRIGHT!!!!
    YESSSSSS!! Marvel V Capcom is the bomb.com haha I mained Morrigan in that. Even though Deadpool is clearly the smoothest character in that game XD
    Last edited by Touché Amoré; 26th December 2012 at 7:05 PM.
        Spoiler:- Credits:

its good but other than online it tends to get boring but still an amazing game

Finally something i know how to talk about;

Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 is a maybe the most satisfying game out there, its also one of the worse in terms of online, arcade mode, story even tutorial(it doesn't have one).

But the reason why its fun is because of how insane the rules can be broken
    its a game were you can do everything, and the game rewards you for being as cheap and effective as you can be

Highly Recomended for non-salty players

m
    Quote Originally Posted by LockCrow View Post
    Finally something i know how to talk about;

Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 is a maybe the most satisfying game out there, its also one of the worse in terms of online, arcade mode, story even tutorial(it doesn't have one).

But the reason why its fun is because of how insane the rules can be broken
    its a game were you can do everything, and the game rewards you for being as cheap and effective as you can be

Highly Recomended for non-salty players
    I only have Vanilla Mvc3, but I agree with you on all those points. Although I personally thought Mvc2 had better graphics and a much better roster. (Deadpool and Zero are awesome though) But Mvc3 is more accessable and has a better soundtrack. I main Zero, Skrull, and Spencer.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Looking for:

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

iron man and wolverine all the way

I have marvel vs Capcom 3 but im not very good at the game XD LOL

i have marvel vs capcom 3 also so whenever you guys want to play i'm available to play though mvc3 is MUCH more broken than umvc3

i tend to play many teams and i know how to play with at least half of the cast (that's 25) but my best character is Dante

Edit: i play a lot...i'm playing right now lol

Quote Originally Posted by LockCrow View Post
    i have marvel vs capcom 3 also so whenever you guys want to play i'm available to play though mvc3 is MUCH more broken than umvc3

i tend to play many teams and i know how to play with at least half of the cast (that's 25) but my best character is Dante

Edit: i play a lot...i'm playing right now lol
    sure anytime i get a chance but tbh you would whip my but XD were you ps3 or Xbox again? i forget alot XD i like morrigan from darkstalkers,amaterasu from okami, and chun li from street fighter

Fighting Club Form

Hey I love fighting games can I join?
    Username-chickenfreeze
    Game you like to play the most-Mortal Kombat and Brawl
    Online Name-Dragoon or Dragoon9108
    System-Wii, hope to branch out
    Why you like fighting games-We can solve our differences through them and they`re cool
    Have you read the rules-First thing I did
    (note I was on the wii browser so I couldn`t copy/paste please understand)
    Wii number
    7637-4291-0513-9694
    Name-Dragoon
    Plus a member of The Fighting Gamers club

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast