Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Old Rumors Die Hard

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    However if you fight it and soft reset that number... times a thousand... it might be shiny.
    Just maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanSJD View Post
    I remember talking about Charizards evolution, a black version named Charcoal. And I wasn't getting confused with the Shiny version, I thought it would actually evolve through a secret event...
    Yeah, My neighbor had me convinced that "Black Charizard" was Charizard's evolved form at level 150. This was actually pre-G/S/C days, if I remember correctly.
    At the time I was only 7 years old, and my highest-leveled Pokemon were my Pikachu and Zapdos on Yellow that were around level 90. I didn't have any level 100 Pokemon til I was much older playing Leafgreen.

Anyways, it does my heart good to hear that these rumors still exist. Let them have their innocence. It's only a matter of time before the truth squashes their little dreams.
    Check out my band's new EP! ... And like us on Facebook while you're at it!
    [IMG]http://oi49.*******.com/21mzpmr.jpg[/IMG]
    Hat by wolfy.

Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyAssTaillow View Post
    I swear I use to think button mashing increased your chances of catching a pokemon... Even though I don't believe it anymore, I still find myself button mashing. Old habits die hard...
    Yeah me too I know It doesn't do anything but I can't get out of the habit, caught regirock and registeel today and couldn't help myself from button mashing, old habits die hard XD

My opinion is objective fact. If you disagree, well, you're wrong

My shinies:

Spoiler:- Credits:
    \[/CENTER]

Ask someone which character they liked best, Misty, May or Dawn and they said "Whos Misty" I WAS MAAAD!

Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Quote Originally Posted by Doggiedoggie View Post
    Ask someone which character they liked best, Misty, May or Dawn and they said "Whos Misty" I WAS MAAAD!
    ok........ that's a rumor?
    ORAS? I'm excited

Indieformer

My brother used to post a lot of fake rumors on websites. He posted ways to get Donphan in Blue version, the secret Silver Rhydon version, Green Gyarados and more.
    Chespin! I Choose You!

When I was in second year my friend told me about the three secret stones in hoenn which can be found in certain stops in the towns or cities if you stayed on the same square long enough. One of the stones de-volved your Pokemon the other evolved your Pokemon no matter their levels or needs and I cant remember what the last one did but i think it was something like changing your Pokemon stats. He said this explained why trainers and wild Pokemon were in their evolved states before they reached their proper levels. He only mentioned it a couple of times and never said he found the stones so i can safely say that it was fake lol

Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyAssTaillow View Post
    I swear I use to think button mashing increased your chances of catching a pokemon... Even though I don't believe it anymore, I still find myself button mashing. Old habits die hard...
    I'm with you, I still find myself holding A down as soon as the Pokémon gets inside the Pokéball. Whenever people ask I just say that its my lucky charm.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567