Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29

Thread: The Art Space

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default The Art Space


    Welcome to The Art Space!
    The place where you need to be when you need banners, signatures, avatars, and more.
    Just fill in the form, and post it here, and it will be done.
    But, no shop without rules ofcourse.


    1. No harrasement/offending/flaming/etc.
    2. Fill in the form correctly.
    3. Be patient, don't blame when you need to wait a bit.
    4. Don't be greedy, request with a acceptable amount.
    5. ALways give us credits for your stuff if you use it in your signature, clan, club, or something else.





    Examples:
        Spoiler:- Examples:


    Form:
        Spoiler:- Form:




    Examples:
        Spoiler:- Examples:


    Form:
        Spoiler:- Form:



    Examples:
        Spoiler:- Examples:


    Form:
        Spoiler:- Form:



    Examples:
        Spoiler:- Examples:

    Form:
        Spoiler:- Form:






        Spoiler:- Examples:

    Form:
    WP
    Xat Avatar
    Pokemon(If not pokemon character):
    Text:
    Text Color:
    Link of image(Link of the image of the character if you did not choose pokemon, make sure it's not a large image):

        Spoiler:- Examples:

    Form
    WP
    Animated UserBar
    Pokemon(s):
    Text:
    Background:
    Pokemon Positioning
    Additional Details

        Spoiler:- Examples:


    Form:
    WP
    Pop-out
    Font:
    Overlay Pokemon/character:
    Pop Out pokemon/Character:
    Background
    Additional Details




    Banner/signature
        Spoiler:- Examples:

    Form:
    RN
    Banner/Signature
    Text:
    Color(s):
    Pokemon/Character/Image(s):
    Extra additions:
    Userbar
        Spoiler:- Examples:


    RN
    Userbar
    Text:
    Character/pokemon:
    Animated (Yes/No):
    Color(s):

    Xat avatar
        Spoiler:- Examples:


    RN
    XAT-avatar
    Text/Name:
    pokemon/Character:
    Text Color:
    Transparent/Background color:

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.

    Last edited by FrozenPhoenix96; 29th December 2012 at 2:28 PM.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default



    OPEN
    Special Banners
        Spoiler:- Examples:


    Form:
        Spoiler:- Form:


    C-Gear Banner
        Spoiler:- Examples:


    Form:
        Spoiler:- Form:



    XATavatar
        Spoiler:- Examples:


    Form:
        Spoiler:- Form:


    simple banners
        Spoiler:- examples:


        Spoiler:- Form:





    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    Last edited by golem12; 25th December 2012 at 12:31 PM.

    claimed regirock

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Shop's open now guys!!!
    Last edited by FrozenPhoenix96; 30th December 2012 at 5:17 PM.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lumiose Gym
    Posts
    306

    Default

    FP96
    Userbar
    Character: Shiny Pidgey ( and Shiyn Kyurem like on the Throh/Sawk one?)
    Text: Supersmew's Shiny Pokemon
    Color(s): Icey Blue
    Animated (Yes/No): Yes Please

    Saaatoshi!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    FP96
    Userbar
    Character: Shiny Pidgey ( and Shiyn Kyurem like on the Throh/Sawk one?)
    Text: Supersmew's Shiny Pokemon
    Color(s): Icey Blue
    Animated (Yes/No): Yes Please
    Accepted, going to work on it this evening.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    FP96
    Userbar
    Character: Shiny Pidgey ( and Shiyn Kyurem like on the Throh/Sawk one?)
    Text: Supersmew's Shiny Pokemon
    Color(s): Icey Blue
    Animated (Yes/No): Yes Please


    Done.
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lumiose Gym
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenPhoenix96 View Post


    Done.
    dgksdfgh IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!!1ONE!

    Saaatoshi!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In a Forsaken world.
    Posts
    870

    Default

    RTF
    Special Banner
    Images: image.jpg
    Color: Purplish Black
    Text : Twisted Darkness
    Extra : Please make the background bit like jirachi's, but darker and more tangled/ spiky

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shymain View Post
    RTF
    Special Banner
    Images: image.jpg
    Color: Purplish Black
    Text : Twisted Darkness
    Extra : Please make the background bit like jirachi's, but darker and more tangled/ spiky
    couldn't make it more tangled or spiky but added some nice other effects which made it bit more cooler if you don't like it just say and i'll try to make it perfect

    claimed regirock

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    In a Forsaken world.
    Posts
    870

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza The First View Post
    couldn't make it more tangled or spiky but added some nice other effects which made it bit more cooler if you don't like it just say and i'll try to make it perfect
    Perfect, exactly what I wanted. That is the most epic thing I have ever seen!! Thx a lot!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shymain View Post
    Perfect, exactly what I wanted. That is the most epic thing I have ever seen!! Thx a lot!
    i am glad you like it have fun with it

    claimed regirock

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    Haha the clan has so many artists o_O Anyways, gonna request something from Wolfeh

    WP
    Animated UserBar
    Pokemon(s): Rufflet and Piplup
    Text: Bond
    Background: Not sure about this. Whichever fits I guess
    Pokemon Positioning: Rufflet on the left seat~ Piplup on the right seat (Rufflet on the left, Piplup on the right)
    Additional Details: :3

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Distortion world
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Haha the clan has so many artists o_O Anyways, gonna request something from Wolfeh

    WP
    Animated UserBar
    Pokemon(s): Rufflet and Piplup
    Text: Bond
    Background: Not sure about this. Whichever fits I guess
    Pokemon Positioning: Rufflet on the left seat~ Piplup on the right seat (Rufflet on the left, Piplup on the right)
    Additional Details: :3

    http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...f?t=1355940606
    I hope this is what you were looking for
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Deep Ocean
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Prince View Post

    http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...f?t=1355940606
    I hope this is what you were looking for
    Thanks man. Looks amazing

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead

    ASB Squad

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    442

    Default

    RTF
    Special Banner
    Images: http://www.postavy.cz/obrazky/delibird-77283.jpg
    Color: Really pale blue
    Text : Comin' to town
    Extra : Can you make it look Christmassy? And thanks. Last time you made one of these banners for me it stayed in my sig for AGES. They're really neat.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    RTF
    Special Banner
    Images: http://www.postavy.cz/obrazky/delibird-77283.jpg
    Color: Really pale blue
    Text : Comin' to town
    Extra : Can you make it look Christmassy? And thanks. Last time you made one of these banners for me it stayed in my sig for AGES. They're really neat.
    will be done.

    which thing did i made for you before?

    because i forgot.

    xD but glad you like ma art.

    claimed regirock

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    RTF
    Special Banner
    Image:I'M REALLY BAD AT PICKING GOOD IMAGES SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE PICK ONE RELATED TO KOGA AND JANINE?
    Colorurple
    Text :P O I S O N T O X I C
    Extra :THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE...

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bleuumbreon View Post
    RTF
    Special Banner
    Image:I'M REALLY BAD AT PICKING GOOD IMAGES SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE PICK ONE RELATED TO KOGA AND JANINE?
    Colorurple
    Text :P O I S O N T O X I C
    Extra :THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE...
    lol ok i'll do ma best


    Ponymon done:


    http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/...ps51e1d785.png

    bleuumbreon done:


    http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/...psb5e8c769.png
    hope you like it
    Last edited by golem12; 23rd December 2012 at 2:41 PM.

    claimed regirock

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Hidden Forest
    Posts
    1,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayquaza the first View Post
    lol ok i'll do ma best


    ponymon done:


    http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/...ps51e1d785.png

    bleuumbreon done:


    http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/...psb5e8c769.png
    hope you like it

    great stuff for sure....i'll be back sooner...!!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Thanks so much! Putting it in my sig. The one you did for me before had Infernape on it and was orange.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default

    oh right i remember that one was awesome

    claimed regirock

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    361

    Default

    RTF
    Special Banner
    Images:
    http://media.pldh.net/dreamworld/094.png
    Color: Dark purple like Gengar, black and red
    Text : Happy New Year! RAWK ON
    Extra : Put RAWK ON on the same line. Make it EPIC. And thanks in advance.

    RAWK ON

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    somewhere in belgium
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necro101 View Post
    RTF
    Special Banner
    Images:
    http://media.pldh.net/dreamworld/094.png
    Color: Dark purple like Gengar, black and red
    Text : Happy New Year! RAWK ON
    Extra : Put RAWK ON on the same line. Make it EPIC. And thanks in advance.

    RAWK ON
    accepted and done:



    http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/...psde5fc9f9.png

    i hope you like this

    claimed regirock

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza The First View Post
    accepted and done:



    http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/...psde5fc9f9.png

    i hope you like this
    Wow! Thank you it's the great. I love it!

    RAWK ON and great art shop!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Attention!
    Probably the requests will be done after christmas, probably 27 December or 28 December.
    If you requested something, and it isn't ready yet, or you requested it on 25 December or 26 December, then don't expect that it will be ready before 27 December.
    It can be ready on 25 or 26 December, but don't complain if it isn't.
    This is due that we celebrate christmas, and probably maybe not even have time to work on the requests.
    I'm not saying that it isn't ready at 25 December or 26 December.
    I only say, that it maybe isn't ready at these days.
    Thanks for understanding it everybody.


    Merry christmas!
    3DS FC: 4656-6673-5632.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •