Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Combatants Cup - Sign Ups

Combatants Cup signup: Extroph
    Serebii Username: Chicken Luver Girl
    Clan (if applicable): Age of Shoguns
    I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. Derp yes
    I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Derp yes

Nice art btw ;o

3DS FC: 1805 - 2374 - 9672
    PASBL

Combatants Cup signup: TrainerChris
    Serebii Username: TrainerChris
    I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.
    I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament.

Credit to Extroph

Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
    Clan (if applicable): The Battle Corp.
    I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team.
    I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament.

this fantasy league thing...
    Serebii Name: CrystalNinetales
    In.
    I understand that there is no battling involved in the Fantasy League.

Quote Originally Posted by Extroph View Post
    Combatants Cup signup: Extroph
    Serebii Username: Chicken Luver Girl
    I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. Derp yes
    I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Derp yes

Nice art btw ;o
    20/36

Quote Originally Posted by TrainerChris View Post
    Combatants Cup signup: TrainerChris
    Serebii Username: TrainerChris
    21/36

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalNinetales View Post
    Serebii Username: CrystalNinetales
    Clan (if applicable): The Battle Corp.

this fantasy league thing...
    Serebii Name: CrystalNinetales
    In.
    22/36, 3/9
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B- Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: pikachu725
    Clan (if applicable): Creamery Command
    I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. Yep.
    I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Yeah O.K.

Thank you based Turpoo

so when will bracket be up

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu725 View Post
    Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: pikachu725
    Clan (if applicable): Creamery Command
    I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team. Yep.
    I do recognize the fact that I WILL be on a team and I will participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament. Yeah O.K.
    23/36

Quote Originally Posted by bendy001 View Post
    so when will bracket be up
    There is no bracket. This is a round robin style tournament, which means that each team plays everybody else once. THAT will be up after the draft, which will be held next week.
    PASBL Squad Summary

Combatants Cup signup: GC7
    Serebii Username: GC7
    Clan (if applicable): The Crystalline Guard
    Trinity League Badges

3DS FC: 1075-1699-3820
    Ign: GC7

Combatants cup sign up:PanOne
    serebii username:PanOne
    clan(if applicable)Crystalline Guard
    i here by acknowledge the fact that i am under no circumstances guareenteed to be on a specific team
    i do recongnize the fact that i WILL be on a team and participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament

Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: Zachmac
    Clan (if applicable): Crystalline Guard
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    If I get agitated or embarrassed, I have a tendency to say stupid things as a cover up. Think nothing of it.

Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: Gigaboost
    Clan (if applicable): Danger Inc
    I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team as well as the crazy pretentiousness of this sentence :P.

Ceci n'est pas une Meloetta. Credit to JhenMohran for the banner, and prohawk for the userbars.

Quote Originally Posted by GC7 View Post
    Combatants Cup signup: GC7
    Serebii Username: GC7
    24/36

Quote Originally Posted by PanOne View Post
    Combatants cup sign up:PanOne
    serebii username:PanOne
    clan(if applicable)Crystalline Guard
    i here by acknowledge the fact that i am under no circumstances guareenteed to be on a specific team
    i do recongnize the fact that i WILL be on a team and participate in no fewer than 2 battles during the course of this tournament
    25/36

Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: Zachmac
    26/36

Quote Originally Posted by gigaboost View Post
    Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: Gigaboost
    Clan (if applicable): Danger Inc
    I hereby acknowledge the fact that I am under no circumstances guaranteed to be on any specific team as well as the crazy pretentiousness of this sentence :P.
    27/36
    PASBL Squad Summary

Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: Rhonder

Wow, this is gonna be chaotic. Yayyyyy~ xD
    "Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." -Karen

Spoiler:- CG Stuff:

Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: Montresor
    Clan (if applicable): Team America

Credit to the amazing Lunar <3 and EG and BH :3

Serebii Username: Wolfondiamond

Clan (if applicable): Legacy

agreed, sign me up.
    3DS Fc: 2621-4019-0686

Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: Rairyan
    Clan (if applicable): TBC

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonder View Post
    Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: Rhonder

Wow, this is gonna be chaotic. Yayyyyy~ xD
    28/36

Quote Originally Posted by Montresor View Post
    Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: Montresor
    Clan (if applicable): Team America
    29/36

Quote Originally Posted by WolfonDiamond View Post
    Serebii Username: Wolfondiamond

Clan (if applicable): Legacy

agreed, sign me up.
    30/36

Quote Originally Posted by Rairyan View Post
    Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: Rairyan
    Clan (if applicable): TBC
    31/36
    PASBL Squad Summary

this is going to be awesome! Honored to be a team captain and for legacy being choosen in this cup. Looking foward to choosing a team best of luck everyone.
    72 TP 28 KO (TL2)

Serebii Username: Lunar.
    Clan (if applicable): None
    †RIP 04/16/1994-10/13/2012†

Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: Parzival

Code:
    Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username:Eliteknight
    Clan (if applicable):The Battle Corporation

Code:
    Combatants Fantasy League SignUp:
    Serebii Name:Eliteknight
    In.

Credits to Sworn for the Banner, buttons to astral shadow, Drac Buttons to EG

Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: jirachiuser1
    Clan (if applicable): creamery command

~Credits to Extroph~

Quote Originally Posted by ger9119 View Post
    this is going to be awesome! Honored to be a team captain and for legacy being choosen in this cup. Looking foward to choosing a team best of luck everyone.
    Absolutely, Ger. I suggest that the captains begin holding tryouts so they can figure out who they want on their teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar. View Post
    Serebii Username: Lunar.
    Clan (if applicable): None
    32/36

Quote Originally Posted by Parzival View Post
    Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: Parzival
    33/36

Quote Originally Posted by Eliteknight View Post
    Code:
    Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username:Eliteknight
    Clan (if applicable):The Battle Corporation

Code:
    Combatants Fantasy League SignUp:
    Serebii Name:Eliteknight
    In.
    34/36, 4/9

Quote Originally Posted by jirachiuser1 View Post
    Combatants Cup signup:
    Serebii Username: jirachiuser1
    Clan (if applicable): creamery command
    35/36.

If you havn't signed up yet, don't worry. Chances are I am going to add some more teams. I've gotten requests from other clans for sponsorships.
    PASBL Squad Summary

So yeah, if you're interested in playing for the GLLS, drop me a PM or swing by here and arrange a try-out with me. Best of luck to all that show!

im sure i wont need to do any try outs but if any1 wants me to feel free to test my skills

3ds fc 1349 6822 3907 , credit goes to Sworn Metalhead and 00swms the amazing banners.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast