Thread: Legendary Pokemon Team: Generation One to Four (1 - 4)

Question Legendary Pokemon Team: Generation One to Four (1 - 4)

First off, I've read the forum rules, and if I broke any of them, it's because I suck at this. Don't kill me please. :L Beat to near death, but not kill.

For people wondering why it's only up to Generation 4, I don't like Generation 5. No offense to the people who like it. xD

Right now I have two for the team. Tell me what I should replace and what I should add, mkay? Thanks.

Jirachi
    Held Item: Twisted Spoon
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 SpD
    Moveset:
    Zen Headbutt
    Iron Head
    Waterfall
    Thunderpunch

Jirachi's in here because...um.... Okay. It's here because it's cute, okay? I'm making Jirachi my physical sweeper. As you can see, I'm trying to take advantage of its ability. Three out of four flinching abilities. I just have to hope that it's fast enough. XD Waterfall is actually there to cover for its weaknesses to fire and ground types. As for Thunderpunch, I'm very willing to replace it. I actually put that there because I ran out of ideas.

Rayquaza
    Held Item: I don't know yet
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Air Lock
    EVs: 130 HP, 252 SpA, 126 Speed
    Moveset:
    Thunder
    Flamethrower
    Water Pulse
    Dragon Pulse

As much as it seems that way, Rayquaza isn't meant to be my special sweeper. Actually, it's meant to negate all weather effects that the opponent may use. And, in the case that Rayquaza is faster and therefore fails its Air Lock ability when put against other Pokemon with weather-altering abilities, it has the three moves to negate them. Kyogre and Politoed are both water types and therefore are weak against Thunder, and I don't have to worry about accuracy because Thunder is 100% accurate in the rain. Flamethrower is for Snover's Grass/ Ice line, and Water Pulse should work well against Tyranitar and the Hippopotas line. Dragon Pulse is just its actual attack move, but I'm good to replace it. All it cost me was a Heart Scale anyway. xD

So what do you think? What should I add? Should I remove either of them? I know I'm not very good at this XD I'm just beginning to get back into competitive Pokemon training.

There are many many things wrong with this RMT but I just have to say water pulse will not work well against tyranitar. The sandstorm will up his special defence and as raquaza doesn't even get STAB of water pulse you will just be walled, I would happily say in a one on one my tyranitar will destroy that raquaza.

Ona more positive note I love the dislike for the new generation I'm not a huge fan either I spose I just don't like change....
    Last edited by Rosez66; 19th December 2012 at 8:18 AM.

For help asking for the completion of a team, please use the ask a question thread found here. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...EAD-FIRST-POST

Thanks in return. Locked, and your thread doesn't follow the rules. So be sure to read those too.