Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Default BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3749057.jpg

"The Juniper Laboratory! A New Journey!!"

Summary:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    "Having arrived at the laboratory, Satoshi and his friends have just finished telling Araragi and her assistants about the Isshu League. They are then joined by the new Trainer Nonomi, upon which a Tag Battle begins."
    The new and highly anticipated chapter starts now! It stars the mysterious youth N, who claims he can hear the voices of Pokémon, as well as the mysterious organization "the Plasma Gang", which uses Pokémon in their shady experiments. And the fate of Satoshi and his friends is...!?

Summary:
    With the Isshu League over with, Satoshi and friends head towards Professor Araragi's place in Kanoko Town. On their way, they encounter the new Trainer Nonomi. She's a very cautious girl, standing around all nervous in the middle of the road, being hesistant to even cross a stone bridge. After encouraging her on, Satoshi and friends continue on towards the laboratory.

Having told Professor Araragi and Professor Okido about his results in the Isshu League, Satoshi decides to return to the Kanto region. But then Nonomi suddenly shows up at the lab. After giving it a lot of thought, Nonomi chooses the 'Fire Pig Pokémon' Pokabu as her starter Pokémon, and is subsequently paired with Satoshi in a tag battle against Iris and Dent! As Nonomi starts to enjoy the battle, a mecha suddenly appears before Satoshi and friends. It's operated by a trio they've seen before, but just who is it...!?
    Source: PocketMonsters.net
    Last edited by Sushi; 16th January 2013 at 12:12 AM.

Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler

Oh and did I mention filler?

But yay at Juniper being back in person! Missed you, girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post

THERE N AT THE END OF IT DAMNIT. D8 its not filler /killed xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    THERE N AT THE END OF IT DAMNIT. D8 its not filler /killed xD
    It's a filler with an epic cameo at the end (Think of the Nursery episode).

Lame lame lame.

I can't believe people actually looked forward to this. TR alone killed any intrest for me. N being some sort of soft spoken green haired angel was even worse.

Oh wait N isn't even here this ep is about some random filler about a starter pokemon that has been done to death already.

We got a rushed league for this?

So another filler episode? well i guess we need some filler after that awesome win for kotetsu!

This first episode does look terrible, probably worse that it comes directly after the league too.

Damn, why are you already call it filler and hate this episode? We don't know anything about this episode. Calm down and give this episode a chance.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Like I said in the other thread, Episode N doesn't look as good anymore. I thought it would feature some unique storylines, but freaking Team Rocket is going back to their hot air balloon assaults that got old almost a decade ago. Like seriously, what the heck? Not to mention that new trainer who is obviously just a character of the day, rendering this whole thing filler. I'm not trying to be so negative; I'm just working with what I am given. Episode N is starting off as a dud. :x

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Damn, why are you already call it filler and hate this episode? We don't know anything about this episode. Calm down and give this episode a chance.
    Juniper's legs.... I mean Juniper is back so shouldn't we be happy about that? We haven't seen the woman in person since she made that trade with Bianca.

filler...filler...@.@...this is pokemon. xD expect the dang filler. xD

That said, please make the N arc nice in exchange for this. :/ xD (I don't even think I find this filler to be bad...it was just placed ter-
    WAIT

THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE I BET YOU THIS IS IN SOUTH UNOVA. THE N ARC IS NEAR THE PLASMA LABRATORY, SO THEY HAVE TO GO THAT DIRECTION FIRST. >
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Um you expected N to just pwn everything in the first episode? Yeah....

This was expected though, Ash returns to the lab after the league, sounds like normal to me. It's not like we jumped right into the Battle Frontier after the Hoenn league.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Here here, a person of reason. Let's wait and see if there might be important things in this episode, like "JUNIPER TELLING ASH ABOUT THE WHITE RUINS", YOU KNOW THE PLACE THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY WHERE ASH WILL MEET N.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Really? Your gonna call the first episode of a filler saga filler? I guess thats kind of a oxymoron in a way but its also kinda stupid if you think that an episode that begins a whole saga is filler -____- The title is "New journey!" so that means something notable will happen that will affect the entirety of Episode N... And is it filler because N isnt in the title? Sorry, but maybe they didnt feel like becoming butt monkeys to marketing for once and went with another title than "N! N! N, Did we mention N!!". I'd be seriously surprised if this episode doesnt at the very least have some information on what else Ash will be doing other than Team Plasma stuff... I wouldnt go dismissing everything as filler even when the exact premise of it says otherwise.

New girl for new rival! Go!!
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Here here, a person of reason. Let's wait and see if there might be important things in this episode, like "JUNIPER TELLING ASH ABOUT THE WHITE RUINS", YOU KNOW THE PLACE THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY WHERE ASH WILL MEET N.
    That's not where he's meeting N.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

It's a filler with N appearing at the end. That's pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Really? Your gonna call the first episode of a filler saga filler? I guess thats kind of a oxymoron in a way but its also kinda stupid if you think that an episode that begins a whole saga is filler -____- The title is "New journey!" so that means something notable will happen that will affect the entirety of Episode N... And is it filler because N isnt in the title? Sorry, but maybe they didnt feel like becoming butt monkeys to marketing for once and went with another title than "N! N! N, Did we mention N!!". I'd be seriously surprised if this episode doesnt at the very least have some information on what else Ash will be doing other than Team Plasma stuff... I wouldnt go dismissing everything as filler even when the exact premise of it says otherwise.

Filler-estique episode is what i think people are looking for. In the end, it looks as though the girl is trying to get her new starter...And N appears at the end to set the stage.

Zero problem with that. Of course its like filler. xD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Um you expected N to just pwn everything in the first episode? Yeah....

This was expected though, Ash returns to the lab after the league, sounds like normal to me. It's not like we jumped right into the Battle Frontier after the Hoenn league.
    I don't think anyone expected to see N in the first episode of Episode N, but come on. An episode that focuses on a brand-new trainer who probably won't ever appear again isn't exactly a great start for the arc. What I'm most pressed about is that this is all taking place at Juniper's lab; why couldn't Ash go back to Kanto...

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post

Episode N is not a filler saga and neither were the Orange Islands and Battle Frontier so stop saying that. And come on, look at that trailer, you could tell it follows a filler formula.

filler...filler...@.@...this is pokemon. xD expect the dang filler. xD
    I remember when fillers used to be entertaining. Oh how I miss Kanto and Orange Islands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I don't think anyone expected to see N in the first episode of Episode N, but come on. An episode that focuses on a brand-new trainer who probably won't ever appear again isn't exactly a great start for the arc. What I'm most pressed about is that this is all taking place at Juniper's lab; why couldn't Ash go back to Kanto...
    wait do we know the translation yet? i didnt see anything about a new trainer

Episode N is not a filler saga and neither were the Orange Islands and Battle Frontier so stop saying that. And come on, look at that trailer, you could tell it follows a filler formula.
    A filler saga in the Pokemon anime is a saga that fills in the time between two major sagas. It doesn't mean that the events are suddenly irrelevant like those of a filler episode.

I remember when fillers used to be entertaining. Oh how I miss Kanto and Orange Islands.
    lets not start this...lol
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Come on what? What should have happened really? Ash just rushes off to meet N? As already stated, this episode will probably set up where the group goes from here since the league is over. Ash probably went back to her lab because that's the closest way back to kanto obviously, it's where he started his journey after arriving in Unova.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

lets not start this...lol
    No it's true. While the non fillers generally increased in quality, peaking in DP the best filler are all in gen 1. except a few treasures like Piplup up and away!

Page 1 of 50 1234511 ... LastLast