Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1244

Thread: BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

  1. #976
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    I wasn't THAT short. They look like midgets compared to some adult characters...They've improved in BW but in some of the past series adults were way too tall looking. Not that I mind.

    Hopefully they don't get pwned by Frillish and Amoonguss.
    Snivy should pwn Frillish as revenge!!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  2. #977
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Why do you even watch the show then? The whole thing is made to revolve around Ash
    Oh, there is a lot of things to watch the series:
    - The compannions (AGAIN ¬_¬)
    - The Pokémon (Duh, it´s on the name)
    - The compannions (If I wasn´t clear enough)
    - To see the region animated
    - The compannions (Just to make this point straight)
    - The Gym Leaders
    - The compannions (Did I mentioned it yet?)
    - The battles
    - The compannions (Because the compannions rules)
    - The evil team
    - And the compannions

  3. #978
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Oh, there is a lot of things to watch the series:
    - The compannions (AGAIN ¬_¬)
    - The Pokémon (Duh, it´s on the name)
    - The compannions (If I wasn´t clear enough)
    - To see the region animated
    - The compannions (Just to make this point straight)
    - The Gym Leaders
    - The compannions (Did I mentioned it yet?)
    - The battles
    - The compannions (Because the compannions rules)
    - The evil team
    - And the compannions
    What about the companions? Don't forget them!

  4. #979
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    What about the companions? Don't forget them!
    That´s right!, how could I forgot about the companions ? and you know what else I forgot?, the companions !

  5. #980
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    That´s right!, how could I forgot about the companions ? and you know what else I forgot?, the companions !
    And yet you hate Sinnoh and threw Dawn and Brock out. And apparently you forgot who fights in most of those battles(ya Ash), so really why continue watching??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  6. #981
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    And yet you hate Sinnoh and threw Dawn and Brock out. And apparently you forgot who fights in most of those battles(ya Ash), so really why continue watching??
    Technically, Ash doesn´t fight, his Pokémon fights, one of the reasons that I stated a while ago ... along with the companions
    Dawn was meh, I got an infraction for bashing St. Brock so I won´t say anything, I don´t hate Sinnoh: The region, I hate Sinnoh: The cheap soap opera.

    Can I ask you the same question?, all you do is complain about Best Wishes and it´s obvious you´re not enjoying the series, then why continue watching ?

  7. #982
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Technically, Ash doesn´t fight, his Pokémon fights, one of the reasons that I stated a while ago ... along with the companions
    Dawn was meh, I got an infraction for bashing St. Brock so I won´t say anything, I don´t hate Sinnoh: The region, I hate Sinnoh: The cheap soap opera.

    Can I ask you the same question?, all you do is complain about Best Wishes and it´s obvious you´re not enjoying the series, then why continue watching ?
    Um, no, I don't hate BW, I hate how they handled Ash's pokemon and the league but I actually quite like this region.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  8. #983
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Um, no, I don't hate BW, I hate how they handled Ash's pokemon and the league but I actually quite like this region.
    It wouldn´t kill you saying it more often (¬_¬).

    And that´s one of the main things that I stopped caring about Ash and cared about his companions a long time ago, he is in an endless loop where at least 2 of his Pokémon get screwed, so I just watch the battle and enjoy the fireworks when the fandom makes their tantrum when *insert regional powerhouse here* takes spotlight away from *insert regional Kingler here*

  9. #984
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    It wouldn´t kill you saying it more often (¬_¬).

    And that´s one of the main things that I stopped caring about Ash and cared about his companions a long time ago, he is in an endless loop where at least 2 of his Pokémon get screwed, so I just watch the battle and enjoy the fireworks when the fandom makes their tantrum when *insert regional powerhouse here* takes spotlight away from *insert regional Kingler here*
    It wouldn't kill the writers to put some effort into it -_-....oh wait.....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  10. #985
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    1,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    It wouldn't kill the writers to put some effort into it -_-....oh wait.....
    *Prepares popcorn to watch the fireworks* And here we go!

  11. #986
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Technically, Ash doesn´t fight, his Pokémon fights, one of the reasons that I stated a while ago ... along with the companions
    Dawn was meh, I got an infraction for bashing St. Brock so I won´t say anything, I don´t hate Sinnoh: The region, I hate Sinnoh: The cheap soap opera.

    Can I ask you the same question?, all you do is complain about Best Wishes and it´s obvious you´re not enjoying the series, then why continue watching ?
    Don't know how he hates it since his favorite starter from this gen evolved and he talks about that a lot(no offense).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  12. #987
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Don't know how he hates it since his favorite starter from this gen evolved and he talks about that a lot(no offense).
    I don't talk about Pignite that much .....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  13. #988
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Ratings prove nothing.

    Let me give you an example

    When the Olympics were on in the Uk. last year it was a huge deal and most families I know watched a lot of it. This caused ratings on other channels to drop. Does that automatically mean the episodes on those channels were bad?

    Unless we know what else was on when that episode aired we cant say the low ratings were because it was a bad episode
    I can agree with this.

    But if we continue with this logic, we run into something.

    There are more people willing to watch something than what's normal.

    It's low ratings that causes shows to be cancelled, not necessarily the show's content.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  14. #989
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,318

    Default

    The ratings have been going down since the first series, it will probably go down once again in the next series.

  15. #990
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I don't talk about Pignite that much .....
    Lol, not anymore, but you used too XD.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  16. #991
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Lol, not anymore, but you used too XD.
    <.< cuz he was the best pokemon Ash had since he refused to use the reserves lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  17. #992
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,789

    Default

    Never thought about an evolution or a new move here ?
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

  18. #993
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Never thought about an evolution or a new move here ?
    doubtful. He's probably just gonna use pikachu in the tag battle and then against TR

  19. #994
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    doubtful. He's probably just gonna use pikachu in the tag battle and then against TR
    For the new Tepig, it's too soon to learn a new move ?
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

  20. #995
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    This is the episode where Team Rocket 'blasts off' correct? If so, then it's probably only Pikachu like you said Ace. I would think there would be another Pokemon battling against Team Rocket when Pikachu get captured other than just Unfezant.

  21. #996
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    For the new Tepig, it's too soon to learn a new move ?
    why would it learn a new move? they can just give it whatever they want to begin with

  22. #997
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    730

    Default

    Well, we never know. Trip's snivy knew leaf tornado. But, yeah, it doesn't matter it all. Except if Nonomi turning into some recurring character to be in some "final Don tournament" at the end of episode N, just for the sake to let Ash wins something...
    Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Basically any interesting idea you have when speculating about new regions invariably ends with:
    - Ash showing up in a new region with Pikachu without a clue how to do anything besides battling and breathing;
    - He accidentally runs into the new new girl who will be the main companion;
    - He meets a creepy older gentleman* who will follow him around and do the things Ash apparently is either not smart enough to do, or expects that someone will it for him.

    *Averted. Now, we have a gadget maniac and his hyper-active lil' sis.
    Platinum FC - 1075 8811 5380

  23. #998
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    why would it learn a new move? they can just give it whatever they want to begin with
    Maybe Nonomi will want to battle Team Rocket with her new Tepig, wich could learn a move...
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

  24. #999
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Maybe Nonomi will want to battle Team Rocket with her new Tepig, wich could learn a move...
    What Ace means the thing just appeared, its a new starter if it uses any moves its probably its set moves if it appeared later in the arc and used something it didn't have that would be learning a new move.

  25. #1000
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,812

    Default

    Why the hell does anybody even care about Tepig lol?? Not like she's staying with the group or anything.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •