Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

I don't want to see that because i want both of them to win ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    The only that'd happen is if they both knocked each other out in the fightXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Seeing what Charizard has learned would be good. But, if they were to battle, I do agree with what PQ said. I don't want Dragonite to lose, since its last battle was against Druddigon which was a lost and Charizard.....I don't know why I don't want Charizard to lose. xDD

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Seeing what Charizard has learned would be good. But, if they were to battle, I do agree with what PQ said. I don't want Dragonite to lose, since its last battle was against Druddigon which was a lost and Charizard.....I don't know why I don't want Charizard to lose. xDD
    Maybe it's because Charizard's battle was also a loss against something much less intimidating AKA dusclops?

And I consider ties a loss for both ;_;

...I can imagine charizard and dragonite having a heart to heart talk in their own weird way kinda like pikachu and caterpie did in the begining of kanto.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I'm assuming this happens at the end of the episode. xD Intro to N next episode.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Kairyu and Lizardon interacting would be fantastic if done right. Lizardon disobeyed due to his ego and Kairyu disobeyed because he couldn't trust his trainer and had a certain raging tendency. They're featured together in merchandise, I can just imagine Kairyu having a man-crush on Lizardon and treating him like an older brother in a way. Lizardon could have learned Sky Drop as a replacement for the out-dated Seismic Toss. It would be a very interesting and fun battle, then again I was hoping for Iris and Hikari to use their rodents against each other. Kairyu and Lizardon interactions would be great, I really am hoping Kibago gets a battle soon, poor thing hasn't battled in a long while and it seems like a waste to give Giga Impact to him as an Outrage replacement when he hasn't battled in so long. Satoshi's Pokemon aren't exactly in immediate need of battles due to the league being over with. Kibago and Kairyu should get more focus than the non-Dragons on the team for now though. I'd love it if Sieg returned with Lizardon because they were visiting Lizardon Bridge in Hodomoe City, but that seems more like wishful thinking more than anything else. I remember fondly enjoying Jouto's Dragon Arcs. with the raging Kairyu and Satoshi earning his last badge as well as the Wataru debut and TR confrontation at the Lake of Rage.

I feel like I should comment about Akuroma as well as Ghetsis. I'm actually not to hyped for Ghetsis since we didn't see much of him anyway, however Akuroma. Unless the change is cosmetic, I really like how Akuroma isn't exactly morally grey like he was(Is so far since I have only gotten to the sixth badge. XD) in BW2. Vile behavior suits him and the fact he's able to control and manipulate those Tsunbear and Denchura with Handsome getting involved in the midst of it all will hopefully be something to look forward to. Can't wait to see Akuroma and how he speaks, his dialogue and such.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 22nd December 2012 at 5:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I would want Charizard to win.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    this 1000% team rocket being Blast off agian :P yeay i'm so happy about this
    this is really Best ( worst ) whises

fisrt the league
    now team rocket
    ok great

Damn it!!! Well at least Unfezant is succeeding ....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Team Rocket's almost completely confirmed to be their old selves? Yay!

Guess there's hope for this saga yet!
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Thanks for the images.

I hope this isn't true that they're reverting. I like old Team Rocket, don't get me wrong. It's just I don't want to see obvious plans ruined. When they were competent at least it kept you wondering how it would end.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Thanks for the images.

I hope this isn't true that they're reverting. I like old Team Rocket, don't get me wrong. It's just I don't want to see obvious plans ruined. When they were competent at least it kept you wondering how it would end.
    ...I really...want to...resist...amking...a sarcastic comment about that...I'll do it for your sake Yoko. @.@
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Looks like those scans show TR's balloon being popped by Kenharou's Air Cutter, good to see her winning and doing something competently compared to her terrible loss at the Isshu League. She freed Pikachu and beat TR's Pokemon. TR's faces aren't exactly comedic, so I don't think they're reverting back to their comedy but their balloons is being sent sky high in a funny fashion. I don't want them to appear in every episode as death fodder for Satoshi-tachi though, don't get me wrong I like TR I just think we can do without the obvious one-an-episode failures. I'd mainly want them to something similar to the St.Anne arc. or Kanto, not entirely comedic but still somewhat serious and funny at times. That would be fitting enough for me overall, just don't appear every episode either.

Plain and simple. The old team rocket had no substance at all. Every single episode was "OMG PIKACHU LET'S CAPTURE IT"

BW really changed that around and it actually cleared up a major gripe that I had of the series. If they reverted, then the writers are just retarded. Plain and simple.

Please don't change it...
    hehe

Watch it, Team rocket coming back will suddenly fix screentime issues for pokemon. Even if it fixes them in the wrong way. -3- XD
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Team Rocket's almost completely confirmed to be their old selves? Yay!

Guess there's no hope for this saga!
    Fixed that for you good chap.

I can't believe they are going back to the stupid DP formula of Ash and co meet COTD, COTD has some sort of idiotic problem, TR is disguised in horrible disguises that would only fool Ash and co schemes in background, COTD does more stuff no one cares about, TR makes their move, Pikachu gets captured, Ash frees Pikachu, TR blasts off, COTD leaves.

When they were staging the capture of Meloetta. Even though they were still following Ash around, they were so.....different. Almost as if the writers changed their personalities with no back to it, and I liked it. ALOT. Always so calm.

Their badass level WAS TOO DAMN HIGH.
    hehe

, why do the writers hate the fans so much??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    When they were staging the capture of Meloetta. Even though they were still following Ash around, they were so.....different. Almost as if the writers changed their personalities with no back to it, and I liked it. ALOT. Always so calm.
    If I was to see this as change in character...I'd say this is how they wanted the boss to see them. You want to give a good impression on your boss. Once they we'ren't being watched or examined though...

I have a distinct feeling giavonni's gone for now ._.
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    If I was to see this as change in character...I'd say this is how they wanted the boss to see them. You want to give a good impression on your boss. Once they we'ren't being watched or examined though...

Giovanni is still on the main characters list on the TYTOKYO page so he may show up again at some point.

That's true but it goes deeper than that. They always wanted to impress their boss, but couldn't do it correctly. I'm sure you remember Meowth reenacting the boss daydreams lol. They didn't have the confidence, or the skill. So when Giavonni finally accepted them, it was a catalyst for the change they have been desiring. Sort of like a new backbone.
    hehe

I saw the scans, and I had a little shiver:
    You can easily insert Pidgeotto/Noctowl/Swellow/StaCraptor where Unfezant is and you have any other previous season episode ... OK, I won´t overreact, Team Rocket tried to catch Pikachu before during BW, this is not new, I´ll just keep calm ... I´ll save my panic when they reveal the "Team-Rocket-might-split-up-but-they-don´t-in-the-end" episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    That's true but it goes deeper than that. They always wanted to impress their boss, but couldn't do it correctly. I'm sure you remember Meowth reenacting the boss daydreams lol. They didn't have the confidence, or the skill. So when Giavonni finally accepted them, it was a catalyst for the change they have been desiring. Sort of like a new backbone.
    Mhm...

they want to catch pikachu in their own way... They're still silly at heart...Which is what i think this is supposed to represent. But lets wait to see how bad the change really is...

Just because I prefer silly team rocket, doesn't mean I wouldn't like them being competent. I just don't see them being competent adding much to the show over them being silly. Cause I know they're gonna fail in the end, and I've seen them fail in the same way forever...I'd rather laugh about it then try to think of them as competent. Its just my preference.

But mixing silliness and some competence is something that would be a great thing to do. Just because they blasted off doesn't mean they can't be a threat. Its just a thing older fans are used, and some prefer.
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Mhm...

they want to catch pikachu in their own way... They're still silly at heart...Which is what i think this is supposed to represent. But lets wait to see how bad the change really is...

Just because I prefer silly team rocket, doesn't mean I wouldn't like them being competent. I just don't see them being competent adding much to the show over them being silly. Cause I know they're gonna fail in the end, and I've seen them fail in the same way forever...I'd rather laugh about it then try to think of them as competent. Its just my preference.

But mixing silliness and some competence is something that would be a great thing to do. Just because they blasted off doesn't mean they can't be a threat. Its just a thing older fans are used, and some prefer.
    Honestly I would be fine with the silly TR as well. It's just that their reason is mind bogglingly stupid. It's why I like this version better. They have a purpose. A goal. Intertwined with the plot.
    That's all really. I just wish they had a better reason to follow Ash around and learn from their mistakes. Not using the same strategies. Being clever. etc.
    Maybe now after being on a mission, they will be more honed bad guys and actually give Ash a run for his money this time lmao
    hehe

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast