Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    This would be Iris's first double battle/tag battle. I hope she uses Axew and wins using Giga Impact.
    that's if there is a tag battle, which I doubt. Google translate isn't accurate so I'd hold of on that. Even if it is there's no guarantee Iris would battle

Tag battle, huh?, well, it if involves all the main characters and Nonomi, it could be the brief return of "Mentor Ash from AG" and have Ash/Nonomi vs. Iris/Cilan with Juniper as the person who stops the match for no reason referee.

FANDOM EXPECTATIONS: Palpitoad/Tepig vs. Emolga/Stunfisk
    MOST LIKELY TO HAPPEN: Pikachu/Tepig vs. Axew/Pansage

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    that's if there is a tag battle, which I doubt. Google translate isn't accurate so I'd hold of on that. Even if it is there's no guarantee Iris would battle
    What do I doubt the most is the fact that two translators could miss up a translation... At this point, Google Translate isn't that bad, and the Japanese Translator too...
    We'll know when a real translator on Serebii will decide to translate it correctly.

I really hope Axew or Emolga will be on the episode, at least if it's not a battle.
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 7th January 2013 at 8:05 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

"Having arrived at the laboratory, Satoshi and his friends have just finished telling Araragi and her assistants about the Isshu League. They are then joined by the new Trainer Nonomi, upon which a Tag Battle begins."

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Tag battle, huh?, well, it if involves all the main characters and Nonomi, it could be the brief return of "Mentor Ash from AG" and have Ash/Nonomi vs. Iris/Cilan with Juniper as the person who stops the match for no reason referee.

FANDOM EXPECTATIONS: Palpitoad/Tepig vs. Emolga/Stunfisk
    MOST LIKELY TO HAPPEN: Pikachu/Tepig vs. Axew/Pansage
    I like this idea a lot, Ash teaching the new kid how to battle and train its Pokemon like AG Ash did, that'd be fun =]

Yes, if it involves Iris and Dento it should be there first tag battle. I don't think they've teamed up in a battle yet right?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I like this idea a lot, Ash teaching the new kid how to battle and train its Pokemon like AG Ash did, that'd be fun =]
    I think this girl will be a COTD who Ash will probably only see for this episode. In fact, speaking of the tag battle, it wouldn't surprise me if TR interrupts it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    "Having arrived at the laboratory, Satoshi and his friends have just finished telling Araragi and her assistants about the Isshu League. They are then joined by the new Trainer Nonomi, upon which a Tag Battle begins."
    so it is a tag battle. wonder if Juniper will battle again. If she does it would be nice to see her use Accelgor again

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I think this girl will be a COTD who Ash will probably only see for this episode. In fact, speaking of the tag battle, it wouldn't surprise me if TR interrupts it.
    Well yah, in the N preview we didn't see her at all. Even so, if we see Ash teaching her a few things it'd be nice.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    so it is a tag battle. wonder if Juniper will battle again. If she does it would be nice to see her use Accelgor again
    Hopefully if Juniper does battle again, then Cilan would be the one to sit out since he got to battle last time. I think Iris should be involved in the battle.

Hopefully if Juniper does battle again, then Cilan would be the one to sit out since he got to battle last time. I think Iris should be involved in the battle.
    Meh it would depend on who is used. If Iris uses axew and it gets a win then good but if not then I'd prefer Cilan. Although It could be one of Junipers Assistants that battles as the 4th

Dento's been doing next to nothing these past few episodes, I think it'd be nice if Iris let Dento do this one.

I hope Ash uses someone who's not Pikachu, Krookodile or Pignite. If Iris battles, I hope she uses Axew. And if Cilan battles, I hope he uses Stunfisk.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Dento's been doing next to nothing these past few episodes, I think it'd be nice if Iris let Dento do this one.
    Then have Ash sit out. But like I said, I think the battle will be interrupted. If TRio is back to moron mode, then I doubt you'd get to see Ash helping this girl out or an epic tag battle like you want to. It will be 10 minutes of Ash and friends chasing a balloon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Oh. Fun! A good Tag Battle is always fun. I'm hoping for Juniper to battle again. I thought it was awesome when she and Bianca did. Iris and Juniper would be a cool combo. :3

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Then have Ash sit out. But like I said, I think the battle will be interrupted. If TRio is back to moron mode, then I doubt you'd get to see Ash helping this girl out or an epic tag battle like you want to. It will be 10 minutes of Ash and friends chasing a balloon.
    Come on, they need to make it up to Ash for what happened in the leagueXD Iris has been getting tons of screen time and wins as of late, I think she can sit one battle out this once.

Come on, they need to make it up to Ash for what happened in the leagueXD Iris has been getting tons of screen time and wins as of late, I think she can sit one battle out this once.
    Cilan had a tag battle recently with Ash. Why can't Iris?

Yes, if it involves Iris and Dento it should be there first tag battle. I don't think they've teamed up in a battle yet right?
    No, they haven´t, and I hope it happens, maybe something like:

"Ash is a little bummered about his performance in the League and Nonomi is nervious about her upcoming journey, so, Juniper suggests them to be a team in a Tag Battle because every problem in the Pokémon world gets solved with a battle to cheer Ash up and give some confidence to Nonomi, Iris and Cilan makes a team themselves so Juniper can be the referee".

DAMN, I´m inspired

Cilan had a tag battle recently with Ash. Why can't Iris?
    Like I said, Dento hasn't been doing any thing as of late. I think its only fair to give him this. BW2 was pretty much all about Iris, why not?

I like your idea Squirtle_007

Like I said, Dento hasn't been doing any thing as of late. I think its only fair to give him this. BW2 was pretty much all about Iris, why not?

I like your idea Squirtle_007
    I expect the battle to be interrupted by TR anyway.

This is a possibility too (u_u), please Giovanni, GIVE THEM A MISSION!!!, even in their serious mode, they stalked Ash and tried to steal Pikachu the first 4 episodes of BW1

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    This is a possibility too (u_u), please Giovanni, GIVE THEM A MISSION!!!, even in their serious mode, they stalked Ash and tried to steal Pikachu the first 4 episodes of BW1
    I liked it better when TRio stayed out of Ash's way until their big missions.

It sounds like filler any ways, the real story begins the next episode.

I think Giovanni needs his rest I think he gave the Team Rocket trio a fake missionXD

Fillers need comical Team Rocket though in my opinion they are boring without them. Meet character of the day, than what??? During actual plot I agree.

It sounds like filler any ways, the real story begins the next episode.

I think Giovanni needs his rest I think gave the Team Rocket trio a fake missionXD
    Giovanni will come back soon enough. He was added to the main characters page

A tag battle huh? I wonder who'll be involved? I'm sure Ash will be one of them, obviously.

Fillers need comical Team Rocket though in my opinion they are boring without them. Meet character of the day, than what??? During actual plot I agree.
    Nah. Fillers were too predictable when TR were in them.

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast