Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    its not like the battles gonna finish so it doesnt really matter who is used
    Even if the battle will be left unfinished I'd like to see Pokemon that weren't much used. But I don't really know who.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    Exactly but, this is the BW season, and most of the community thinks that it stands for Bashing and Whining, even with things that happen in every single previous season.
    Wanna bet that the next season will get hate too? Every season has hate and love, so stop acting as if people hate BW and only BW. :/
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I have a feeling that they are all using their "little or Baby Pokémon" for this battle.

Pikachu, Scraggy, Snivy or Oshawott for Ash
    Axew or Emolga for Iris
    Pansage or Stunfisk for Cilan.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Cedric Juniper is in the episode.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    How do you know?

Was somehow expecting it but awesome I love the old man.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    How do you know?
    Pokemon Smash.

He was contacting Professor Juniper with Ash and co. next to her, on a videophone.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Pokemon Smash.

He was contacting Professor Juniper with Ash and co. next to her, on a videophone.
    Awesome! He's a great character

Smash Preview
    - And and co. leave on the ship.
    - Team Rocket do some poses and Meowth is working with some machine.

Other scenes were probably from other episodes. Not sure if the Team Rocket ones were from this episode or not though.
    Last edited by playerking; 13th January 2013 at 12:37 AM.

Smash Preview
    - And and co. leave on the ship.
    - Team Rocket do some poses and Meowth is working with some machine.

Other scenes were probably from other episodes. Not sure if the Team Rocket ones were from this episode or not though.
    do you got a link?

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Wanna bet that the next season will get hate too? Every season has hate and love, so stop acting as if people hate BW and only BW. :/
    Squirtle took the role of hating everything Sinnoh that other members needed to find something to compensate that lost...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post

BW seems to get way more hate than other seasons when it comes to this forum.

BW seems to get way more hate than other seasons when it comes to this forum.
    Why wouldn't it... the hype was more impressive then the result. Not to mention the game somehow had a better story then the show
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    That's the worst watched episode in Japan in the franchise history! Abysmal rating of 2.2.. xD
    Ya I don't give a damn -_-. It was a damn good episode to me and the rest of the episodes on that list should of got a way worse rating.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Why wouldn't it... the hype was more impressive then the result. Not to mention the game somehow had a better story then the show
    Well, since I think this is a great season and have no problems with it with the exception of the League and the handling of some of the rivals, I guess I don't think it deserves most of the hate it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya I don't give a damn -_-. It was a damn good episode to me and the rest of the episodes on that list should of got a way worse rating.
    Something was going on that week in Japan... that's why it got such a low rating (hope that makes you happy). Japan seems to be far more accepting of whatever airs over there

Something was going on that week in Japan... that's why it got such a low rating (hope that makes you happy). Japan seems to be far more accepting of whatever airs over there
    This explains it. And yeah, Robert, that was one of the better BW episodes in my opinion.

This explains it. And yeah, Robert, that was one of the better BW episodes in my opinion.
    I kind of disliked it since it was that repetetive Fire starter abandoned by trainer storyline, but it was still decent.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Golden Week, but all the other Golden Week episodes still got moderate ratings compared to the Tepig episode, so clearly there was something wrong with that episode.

Anyway, I'm not here for Cedric Juniper and the new details only make me sadder. I still don't get why Team Rocket is in this episode given that they make a bigger impression in the next episode where their Pokemon actually put up a good fight. It seems like they're just wasting time.

Ya there were MUCH worse episodes then that both in BW and the rest of the series lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Well, since I think this is a great season and have no problems with it with the exception of the League and the handling of some of the rivals, I guess I don't think it deserves most of the hate it gets.
    The way I see it... the league is pretty much the defining point of a season. If you have lousy episodes leading up to an even lousier league... then your a failure of a saga

The way I see it... the league is pretty much the defining point of a season. If you have lousy episodes leading up to an even lousier league... then your a failure of a saga
    Did you feel the Kanto League ruined Kanto or did you like the Kanto League? Because I personally wouldn't let a League ruin a saga for me but I understand why it would bother people.

I'm still trying to find a bad episode leading up to the league, I know you are guys are going to mention the Dent ones anyway since they were probably the weakest but not bad unless you hate him.

Maybe the Onix island episode.

Like Pokemaniac said, the league kinda sucked(Kotetsu mostly) but otherwise you have to be a hater just to dislike the episodes.

Did you feel the Kanto League ruined Kanto or did you like the Kanto League? Because I personally wouldn't let a League ruin a saga for me but I understand why it would bother people.
    Apparently the season because instantly ruined for people who actually liked it because of the 8th gym actually after that said people started acting diferent.

There are also other people who complain the reserves don't get used, reserves get used and they complain the starters don't get used.

Same people who bash Satoshi but then want Belle to do well, when Belle is Satoshi taken to the extreme or actually doing what people complain Satoshi does but actually doesn't.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 13th January 2013 at 1:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Golden Week, but all the other Golden Week episodes still got moderate ratings compared to the Tepig episode, so clearly there was something wrong with that episode.
    Clearly Nothing. Unless you know what was happening that week you can't say there was something wrong with the episode. For all we know there was something huge on another channel that impacted ratings.

Your bringing my childhood into this :O

JK (it was my childhood though), but after careful consideration and looking back... I didn't particularly care for the Indigo league or it's episodes... it wasn't till OI that I started liking the show. I my b***h about Johto from time to time, especially how boring most episodes were... but I still liked that saga regardless. Hoenn was fine, Sinnoh was fine, Unova... eh

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast