Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1244

Thread: BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

I'm hoping that when we hopefully see Ash's Pokemon at Juniper's Lab, Accelgor will be out with them.
    AS

Currently breeding for a shiny Aqua Jet Marill!
    FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    I hope the new trainer is a recurrent character, just to see how much she improves in her quest. :P

Anyway, I think this will be a great episode, I love lab eps lol

Oh so Ash wanted to go to Kanto :O that's awesome, maybe he'll return at the end of N Chapter and great to see Oak again!
    Why would you want to see her again though? She looks so plain and she just screams character of the day to a lot of us. Even if she appears later on (which is unlikely simply given how short Episode N will be, and I know everyone would rather see N than her), I think she'd be more like Casey than Bianca. I don't want another character who only exists to glorify Ash. :x

Anyway, I can't at how messy this episode is. There's so many things going on but only a couple that are integral to the plot. This really is one of the few anime out there that can have so many important characters appear at once, but only a little development for the main characters. I find that bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard-Fan View Post
    I just realized that Oak will appear in this episode. Awesome! It has been too long since we last saw him.

And if any Pokemon pops up on video screen, I hope it's Kingler.
    I'm curious how Ash is going to get home if its on screen video chat? Does Oak send him a ticket or what?Also, this will be the first time he meets Iris and Dento, even if on video.

I also hope we see some of his older Pokemon on screen and a cameo of Tracey, even if he doesn't talk it'd still be nice.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm curious how Ash is going to get home if its on screen video chat? Does Oak send him a ticket or what?Also, this will be the first time he meets Iris and Dento, even if on video.

I also hope we see some of his older Pokemon on screen and a cameo of Tracey, even if he doesn't talk it'd still be nice.
    Iris and Cilan know Professor Oak, so if they haven't already met on Video Phone ONSCREEN, they most likely met OFFSCREEN in some fashion.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Iris and Cilan know Professor Oak, so if they haven't already met on Video Phone ONSCREEN, they most likely met OFFSCREEN in some fashion.
    Every one knows about Oak, didn't Ash talk about him before? LOL Meeting off screen, that'd be horribleXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Every one knows about Oak, didn't Ash talk about him before? LOL Meeting off screen, that'd be horribleXD
    I meant by video phone, we don't see their life 24/7 for many obvious reasons.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Maybe via video phone in the TR vs TP episodes.

Random : PokéRadar

I meant by video phone, we don't see their life 24/7 for many obvious reasons.
    Thats understandable yes, when two main characters meet some one whos been apart of Ash's life seems like forever than they really shouldn't that off screenXD

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Thats what he does after all the leagues.
    Yah, but I'm talking more about the fact that we knew ahead of time that he wasn't going back, so I wasn't expecting it to be something like Ash decides to go home them something happens and he stays in Unova.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Where has it been confirmed that Professor Oak will be in this episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Where has it been confirmed that Professor Oak will be in this episode?
    latest summary has the following text

Having told Professor Araragi
    and Professor Okido about his
    results in the Isshu League,

its on the first post if your interested

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    latest summary has the following text

Having told Professor Araragi
    and Professor Okido about his
    results in the Isshu League,

its on the first post if your interested
    Thank you! It's great to see Oak back. I don't even know when the last time we saw him was! Was it the first part of the Subway Mission?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Thank you! It's great to see Oak back. I don't even know when the last time we saw him was! Was it the first part of the Subway Mission?
    As much as I want to say we've seen him since, I think was the last time.
    AS

Currently breeding for a shiny Aqua Jet Marill!
    FC: 4356 - 0171 - 9340
    Friend Safari: Normal (Lillipup, Audino, & Ditto)

Guess who Ash is using in the tag battle -.-........:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVf8...em-uploademail
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Like we didn't see that coming. xD

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Guess who Ash is using in the tag battle -.-........:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVf8...em-uploademail
    yay pikachu. makes sense. team up of there first pokemon

PIKACHU ? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?
    Oh well, guess we can always predict Iris and Cilan's choice. It's more interesting since they are rarely battling...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Typical how they stop the footage as soon as we're about to see who Tepig is aiming at.

Not surprised. Oh look stock animation of Ash's Tepig using Ember being reused here. How impressive.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Not surprised. Oh look stock animation of Ash's Tepig using Ember being reused here. How impressive.
    You haven't figured out that the Pokemon Animators have become lazier than they ever have been before?

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Typical how they stop the footage as soon as we're about to see who Tepig is aiming at.
    I think its nice there keeping some mystery for the episode.

If it wasn't for Iris Excadrill I would of loved to see a battle of everyone's foray pokemon. But the things a bit to strong.

Pikachu? Really? Again. Why not Scraggy?

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Oh look stock animation of Ash's Tepig using Ember being reused here. How impressive.
    Stock animation again? That's it, I'm dead.

And kiiiii @ Pikachu being used again. This is great. Maybe my prediction about Pikachu losing will come true. I hope it does because this is usually around the time that Pikachu loses most of his strength. I honestly never expected him to stay as strong as he was at the Unova League for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Pikachu? Really? Again. Why not Scraggy?
    because the writers probably wanted to pair the characters starting pokemon together.

Besides does it really matter? its not like there's gonna be winners or losers

Yea, isn't Team Rocket interrupting this battle? So, there isn't going to be a winner nor a loser to it.

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950 LastLast