Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1244

Thread: BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Ya now if not for the updated opening, possible spoiler ending and Unfezant, I would so not be watching this ep lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Yea, isn't Team Rocket interrupting this battle? So, there isn't going to be a winner nor a loser to it.
    except pikachu. I think this is the episode where TR knocks out Pikachu. Maybe they manage it because Pikachu is tired from the battle

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya now if not for the updated opening, possible spoiler ending and Unfezant, I would so not be watching this ep lol.
    Unfezants here?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    except pikachu. I think this is the episode where TR knocks out Pikachu. Maybe they manage it because Pikachu is tired from the battle
    Oh yea. The Body Slamming Amoonguss. I think this might be it as well. I need to see that preview again to see if it matches the same environment as the one in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post

Unfezants here?
    Wait, is that in the next episode?? Is TR blasting off in this episode or the next one??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RageKaiser View Post
    You haven't figured out that the Pokemon Animators have become lazier than they ever have been before?
    Kiiiii that's true, but I never thought they'd recycle the exact same footage that was used for Ash's Tepig. I'm shocked because the animation has been great recently, but this is just disappointing. I didn't think anything else would have me hollering after I read about Team Rocket's interference and Ash being shunted out of his own episode.

And oh snap, I just realized that Oak will appear. I just hope he manages to give Ash advice before the blue-haired girl (what's her name) takes the spotlight.

Guess who Ash is using in the tag battle -.-........:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVf8...em-uploademail
    As if the league wasn't enough Pikachu glorification, *sigh*

I really give up on trying to believe the anime will be nothing more than shoving Pikachu down our throat, call me when we actually get good writers writing this show.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

BW Series loves that Pikachu doesn't it? You'd think, since its a region that wasn't supposed to have any Pokemon connected at all to other regions they'd let one of Ash's newer Pokemon take the lead but heyXD Well whatever, unlike some I don't hate the thing.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    BW Series loves that Pikachu doesn't it? You'd think, since its a region that wasn't supposed to have any Pokemon connected at all to other regions they'd let one of Ash's newer Pokemon take the lead but heyXD Well whatever, unlike some I don't hate the thing.
    It's hard to like Pikachu for just being a Pikachu when it's shoved down our throat and receives special treatment from the writers.

It's like they always forget that Pikachu is going to be in every episode, while Ash's other Pokémon won't. Even in one of my fanfiction, my character doesn't solely focus on his starter, and his starter eventually gets dumped, to focus on the other Pokémon. And my other fanfiction, keeps his starter but only uses it when he needs its power.

It's a shame because Iris isn't reflected like this in this way. Axew every episode in Best Wishes, but she doesn't rely on it when battling, however on the downside, it's the only thing of hers that actually receives fake development episodes.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Guess who Ash is using in the tag battle -.-........:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVf8...em-uploademail
    I wish we could have seen Iris and Cilan's Pokemon. Still hoping for Emolga/Axew and Stunfisk...

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It's hard to like Pikachu for just being a Pikachu when it's shoved down our throat and receives special treatment from the writers.

It's like they always forget that Pikachu is going to be in every episode, while Ash's other Pokémon won't. Even in one of my fanfiction, my character doesn't solely focus on his starter, and his starter eventually gets dumped, to focus on the other Pokémon. And my other fanfiction, keeps his starter but only uses it when he needs its power.

It's a shame because Iris isn't reflected like this in this way. Axew every episode in Best Wishes, but she doesn't rely on it when battling, however on the downside, it's the only thing of hers that actually receives fake development episodes.
    But people still wants Ash in the main spotlight and be the main character of the anime forever, well, there you go, he is just the Pikachu stroller, you want him in the series?, Pikachu getting the spotlight is the price to pay.

Fanfictions =/= A big marketing show to get tons of money.

Iris´s first Pokémon was Drilbur, not Axew.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    But people still wants Ash in the main spotlight and be the main character of the anime forever, well, there you go, he is just the Pikachu stroller, you want him in the series?, Pikachu getting the spotlight is the price to pay.
    There's a difference between giving Pikachu what it deserves and shoving it down our throats until we choke on it.

The writers have yet to make that distinction.

Especially when they don't care that another Pokémon gets screwed over in the process.

Fanfictions =/= A big marketing show to get tons of money.
    Completely irrelevant.

Iris´s first Pokémon was Drilbur, not Axew.

I didn't say Axew was her first Pokémon, it's a Pikachu for the simple fact it has the most it common with Ash's Pikachu.

The only thing Excadrill has in common with Pikachu is that it's their trainers first Pokémon. But that's it....and it's their trainers most used battling Pokémon.....but that's it, I promise. That's it.

Does it really matter who Ash uses here? I mean Team Rocket is going to interrupt anyway and once they do, Ash will probably use other Pokémon against TR.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Does it really matter who Ash uses here? I mean Team Rocket is going to interrupt anyway and once they do, Ash will probably use other Pokémon against TR.
    If you like Ash's Palpitoad, at all, then I doubt you'd be saying that.

Because I would've loved to see Palpitoad being used EVEN if it was interrupted.

Um yes. Ash has MANY other pokemon who could even use just a damn appearance.

People need to get the whole if the battle isn't finished it's pointless mentality out of their heads.

Loving that stock animation for Tepig...
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Thats true, I'm dying to know if they are back to comedy now, guess will see.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

If you like Ash's Palpitoad, at all, then I doubt you'd be saying that.

Because I would've loved to see Palpitoad being used EVEN if it was interrupted.
    I DO like Palpitoad but that's not the point. Palpitoad actually got a draw in the League. I never understood the complaints some people had this season when it comes to Ash's Pokémon not getting proper screen time.

Thats true, I'm dying to know if they are back to comedy now, guess will see.
    I doubt it.

There's a difference between giving Pikachu what it deserves and shoving it down our throats until we choke on it.

The writers have yet to make that distinction.

Especially when they don't care that another Pokémon gets screwed over in the process.
    The thing keeps selling merchandise, that´s why it stills in the show hogging spotlight and screwing the rest of Ash´s team, you said it, it will be here forever ... and they will be sure that you won´t forget about it.

Completely irrelevant.
    If your fanfiction has tons of sponsors and a team of marketing executives telling you what the audience preferes, you´ll have to suck it up and screw the least favorites, that´s how marketing works, you keep faith to your vision or you keep eating.

Doubtful... Pikachu seems to be Ash's only Pokemon to fight TR in this episode. At least from the looks of most of the previews
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I doubt it.
    Well I hope so, if they must get in the middle of a battle at least be funny. I can understand when they are doing things like defeating Team Plasma but thisXD

Well I hope so, if they must get in the middle of a battle at least be funny. I can understand when they are doing things like defeating Team Plasma but thisXD
    We have comedy this season. We no longer need them as comic relief. The show proved that. I think they are on their last legs.

We have comedy this season. We no longer need them as comic relief. The show proved that. I think they are on their last legs.
    whats this comedy you speak of? Every one has moments yes, I haven't really laughed as hard in this series as I did in the past thats me.

whats this comedy you speak of? Every one has moments yes, I haven't really laughed as hard in this series as I did in the past thats me.
    Just because BW's comic relief hasn't worked for you doesn't mean they don't have comic relief. Oshawott, Scraggy, Axew, Iris and Georgia, Burgundy and Cilan, Bianca, Stephan, Alder, Ash, etc. were all used for comic relief. And in my opinion, they were much better comic relief than TRio has been for the last 2 sagas.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    If your fanfiction has tons of sponsors and a team of marketing executives telling you what the audience preferes, you´ll have to suck it up and screw the least favorites, that´s how marketing works, you keep faith to your vision or you keep eating.
    Except I would never shove down those popular Pokémon down people's throats.

Why not accept that things are better in moderation?

If you constantly overindulge, and continue to overindulge, and it's somehow not dulling your appreciation for the things that you overindulge on then there is seriously something wrong with this world.

The world is already "fat" I am fat, but we don't need to condone it.

Honestly, people should like Pikachu because it shows up doing something cute, however you honestly can't get the same full effect, if it's done in EVERY SINGLE EPISODE, just about. Makes far more sense to make people hunger for something and then when they show it, it should be the best thing ever. Except when they "do" that method with other Pokémon, it's just not done right and they starve us.

Besides marketing doesn't work. This episodes are made in a year in advance, which is like nearly 52 episodes a year (well more like 48, with breaks and stuff) and that's not even counting all the written stuff they likely have BEFORE it comes into production.

Kind of hard to argue marketing when Pokémon are shoved down our throats on a daily basis, and yet who told me that was okay? Maybe I want Palpitoad shoved down my throat. Maybe I want to buy Palpitoad merchandise, but no somehow this world cares more about over indulging itself, and being okay with it.

Just because BW's comic relief hasn't worked for you doesn't mean they don't have comic relief. Oshawott, Scraggy, Axew, Iris and Georgia, Burgundy and Cilan, Bianca, Stephan, Alder, Ash, etc. were all used for comic relief. And in my opinion, they were much better comic relief than TRio has been for the last 2 sagas.
    I said they all had comical moments, I just felt didn't feel the comedy as much as I did in the past series.

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast