Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950
Results 1,226 to 1,244 of 1244

Thread: BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

  1. #1226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Brock and Conway, yes.
    But Conways more of a creepy Dawn stalkerXD But yes, he was funny that I agree with you on.

    The ironic part of this is, you say Team Rocket's humor was horrible in the D/P series yet the only people you found funny was D/P Brock??? A lot of the people say he was the worst part of the series and that he was even better in AG.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  2. #1227
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    But Conways more of a creepy Dawn stalkerXD But yes, he was funny that I agree with you on.

    The ironic part of this is, you say Team Rocket's humor was horrible in the D/P series yet the only people you found funny was D/P Brock??? A lot of the people say he was the worst part of the series and that he was even better in AG.
    Conway was hilarious XD

    I never care what other people have to say on here. I form my own opinions. Brock to me was the funniest character in DP.

  3. #1228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Conway was hilarious XD

    I never care what other people have to say on here. I form my own opinions. Brock to me was the funniest character in DP.
    Why do you get so angry when people say older Team Rocket was better than BW Team Rocket than? I do admit, I miss that side to them but they are missing so much more than just humor in BW, will see how things turn out though.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  4. #1229
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Why do you get so angry when people say older Team Rocket was better than BW Team Rocket than? I do admit, I miss that side to them but they are missing so much more than just humor in BW, will see how things turn out though.
    Because people's reasoning for hating BW TR are usually comprised of lies, hypocrisy and contradiction. Sorry but it's true. Not talking about you though.

  5. #1230
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    8,937

    Default

    I hope the Tepig will have different moves, compared to Ash's.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  6. #1231
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I hope the Tepig will have different moves, compared to Ash's.
    So do I, but I'm not holding my breath. We already saw that it knows Ember, I'm willing to bet it knows Tackle as well. Not sure what else it would have, if anything.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  7. #1232
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I hope the Tepig will have different moves, compared to Ash's.
    Tackle
    Ember
    Smog

    Maybe this.

    Random : PokéRadar


  8. #1233
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    @ Terminus w/Daryl
    Posts
    41,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupetta View Post
    More "glorification" and screentime for Pikachu could be a good thing. Maybe its a sign that Pikachu wont get too much attention later on
    I guess, but that seems a bit unlikely given Pikachu's status as mascot. But Kiiiiii @ Pikachu fighting alongside Tepig; a Tepig with recycled attack scenes if I may add. If Pikachu gets knocked out but Tepig stays in the battle, I'm going to scream and holler all night long. It would be too hilarious, not to mention more evidence for my theory about Pikachu's level being reset again.

  9. #1234
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Only now I've heard about the tag battle, which makes this episode much more interesting.
    Its body is covered with a pure white fur. The colder the weather, the more active it becomes.
    Dewgong


    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/if7pug.png[/IMG]

  10. #1235
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Tommorrow is the episode and we can wait

  11. #1236
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I guess, but that seems a bit unlikely given Pikachu's status as mascot. But Kiiiiii @ Pikachu fighting alongside Tepig; a Tepig with recycled attack scenes if I may add. If Pikachu gets knocked out but Tepig stays in the battle, I'm going to scream and holler all night long. It would be too hilarious, not to mention more evidence for my theory about Pikachu's level being reset again.
    Pikachu has legitimate reason for losing, it could be going up against Excadrill and Stunfisk.

    I know Stunfisk doesn't seem like the best Pokémon but's immune to two of Pikachu's attack and resists and another. Only quick attack will do any real damage.

    However if it's Axew and Crustle, then I can see people complaining.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  12. #1237
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,074

    Default

    Holy why does everyone think Pikachu was over-glorified? It beat serperior, a legit win, then it beat two pokemon, both of which it had a type advantage against, even a 4x advantage. Of anything it's embarrassing Pikachu didn't do more! I know this sounds crazy, but admit it, the only reason (some of you) hate on Pikachu this saga is because the other Pokémon didn't get enough screentime
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

  13. #1238
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Tommorrow is the episode and we can wait
    You can wait. But I can't wait.

  14. #1239
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Holy why does everyone think Pikachu was over-glorified? It beat serperior, a legit win, then it beat two pokemon, both of which it had a type advantage against, even a 4x advantage. Of anything it's embarrassing Pikachu didn't do more! I know this sounds crazy, but admit it, the only reason (some of you) hate on Pikachu this saga is because the other Pokémon didn't get enough screentime
    Um there is nothing legit about Pikachu 1 hit KOing a pokemon that nobody but the champion himself could touch. Are we supposed to believe that Pikachu is at the same level as a champions pokemon?? I call bull. And there were pokemon in that battle with Kotetsu that needed those wins much more then Pikachu that stared in 3 gyms and got more battles and wins then any other pokemon in Unova. Tell me what more you wanted to see him do?? What star in 7 gyms and be the only pokemon in the league to get wins -_-??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  15. #1240
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    12,747

    Default

    Keep making a big deal out of a "teaching" battle and then whine about it when it happens.

    It doesn't matter what pokemon are in the battle at all.

  16. #1241
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,602

    Default

    Man, I'm so pumped for this episode! I usually like the first episodes of a saga.

    Anyway, I'm not surprised Ash is using Pikachu but hopefully he doesn't after for a while, maybe use him for more important battles next time. It'd be great if he used Snivy instead, right after its last defeat for screen time.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  17. #1242
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Keep making a big deal out of a "teaching" battle and then whine about it when it happens.

    It doesn't matter what pokemon are in the battle at all.
    It does because a pokemon who needs screen time could of been used. It's not so much about the win but the screen time at this point.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

  18. #1243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Man, I'm so pumped for this episode! I usually like the first episodes of a saga.

    Anyway, I'm not surprised Ash is using Pikachu but hopefully he doesn't after for a while, maybe use him for more important battles next time. It'd be great if he used Snivy instead, right after its last defeat for screen time.
    I'm just hoping to see mentor Ash again this episode, him teaching some one a few tricks would be nice =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  19. #1244
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    13,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm just hoping to see mentor Ash again this episode, him teaching some one a few tricks would be nice =]
    It's not like it's the first time this region lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404647484950

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •