Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1244

Thread: BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I said they all had comical moments, I just felt didn't feel the comedy as much as I did in the past series.
    What I'm saying is they proved that they don't need TRio for comic relief. That's why I said they are on their last legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    We have comedy this season. We no longer need them as comic relief. The show proved that. I think they are on their last legs.
    The lowest form of it... :/
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    The lowest form of it... :/
    Honestly, the comedy writing wasn't all that good for a long time now. Kanto was the golden age for comedy in Pokémon. But I'd take BW's comedy over the supposed comedy TR brought in AG and DP any day.

What I'm saying is they proved that they don't need TRio for comic relief. That's why I said they are on their last legs.
    I also hope we get more from them, you say they've had moments of showing emotion this series which is true I do agree with you on that but to me we are missing so much from BW Team Rocket that we had of the old TR. I just hope they get some of that back next episode.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I also hope we get more from them, you say they've had moments of showing emotion this series which is true I do agree with you on that but to me we are missing so much from BW Team Rocket that we had of the old TR. I just hope they get some of that back next episode.
    Over the top exaggerations? Humiliating defeats? Rhyming? Obnoxious personalities? Lame attempts at jokes?

Honestly, the comedy writing wasn't all that good for a long time now. Kanto was the golden age for comedy in Pokémon. But I'd take BW's comedy over the supposed comedy TR brought in AG and DP any day.
    I just wish they'd drop the whole trying to be funny thing if they're just gonna suck at it.
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I just wish they'd drop the whole trying to be funny thing if they're just gonna suck at it.
    You could tell they are trying too hard. I don't know how many times they used the name joke during the Cubsplosion. BUT MY GOD, IT WAS MORE THAN A MILLION.

Over the top exaggerations? Humiliating defeats? Rhyming? Obnoxious personalities? Lame attempts at jokes?
    See here, I liked a lot of the comedy they hadXD Thats not it, some thing is missing from them and its not all of what your talking about.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

See here, I liked a lot of the comedy they hadXD Thats not it, some thing is missing from them and its not all of what your talking about.
    Maybe good humor. But that has been missing since the OS.

You could tell they are trying too hard. I don't know how many times they used the name joke during the Cubsplosion. BUT MY GOD, IT WAS MORE THAN A MILLION.
    The whole Bianca thing too... first it was chasing Zorua, then it got creepy in the Clubsplosion with the whole muscle thing :/

The whole Bianca thing too... first it was chasing Zorua, then it got creepy in the Clubsplosion with the whole muscle thing :/
    Oh yeah, that too. Even Burgundy over does it sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Except I would never shove down those popular Pokémon down people's throats.

Why not accept that things are better in moderation?

If you constantly overindulge, and continue to overindulge, and it's somehow not dulling your appreciation for the things that you overindulge on then there is seriously something wrong with this world.

The world is already "fat" I am fat, but we don't need to condone it.

Honestly, people should like Pikachu because it shows up doing something cute, however you honestly can't get the same full effect, if it's done in EVERY SINGLE EPISODE, just about. Makes far more sense to make people hunger for something and then when they show it, it should be the best thing ever. Except when they "do" that method with other Pokémon, it's just not done right and they starve us.

Besides marketing doesn't work. This episodes are made in a year in advance, which is like nearly 52 episodes a year (well more like 48, with breaks and stuff) and that's not even counting all the written stuff they likely have BEFORE it comes into production.

Kind of hard to argue marketing when Pokémon are shoved down our throats on a daily basis, and yet who told me that was okay? Maybe I want Palpitoad shoved down my throat. Maybe I want to buy Palpitoad merchandise, but no somehow this world cares more about over indulging itself, and being okay with it.
    Thank you!!! Finally someone says this.

MODERATION PEOPLE!!

Seriously how they deem some pokemon "unmarketable" without even trying to market them is beyond me.

Seriously I can't believe other people don't see that moderation would be a much better plan.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Oh yeah, that too. Even Burgundy over does it sometimes.
    Burgundy takes the whole Revenge thing after a lost to an extreme... even the Iris/Georgia shenanigans got lame after their first encounter. "Dragon Master this, Little kid that", that stuffs more annoying to hear then AG/DP TR constantly restating their motto

So, without comedy TR and interactions with comedy TR, humor does seem forced in this serie honestly to me. I always loved the interactions Ash and his friends had with Team Rocket when they were funny. Yah, we do have comical moments every once in a while in this one.

Man I'm actually excited for a Pokemon episode again. X3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Burgundy takes the whole Revenge thing after a lost to an extreme... even the Iris/Georgia shenanigans got lame after their first encounter. "Dragon Master this, Little kid that", that stuffs more annoying to hear then AG/DP TR constantly restating their motto
    Well, the mottos weren't the most annoying things about TR to me even though I have to say that I didn't care for their mottos after their original one until now. As much as people may disagree, I like the BW motto the second best after the Kanto one.

So, without comedy TR and interactions with comedy TR, humor does seem forced in this serie honestly to me. I always loved the interactions Ash and his friends had with Team Rocket when they were funny. Yah, we do have comical moments every once in a while in this one.
    I thought TR's humor was forced after the OS to be honest but you could say that about humor in general after the OS. If I wanted to watch a Pokemon episode for a good laugh, most of the episodes I would choose would come from the OS.

Well, the mottos weren't the most annoying things about TR to me even though I have to say that I didn't care for their mottos after their original one until now. As much as people may disagree, I like the BW motto the second best after the Kanto one.
    Their motto's aren't exactly all that different from one another, just minor word changes. Heck, going back to Georgia, her obsession with Dragon's almost makes me feel like she secretly wishes to own one herself

I don't know, I thought Team Rocket was pretty funny in AG and liked the humor in D/P at times.

I don't know, I thought Team Rocket was pretty funny in AG and liked the humor in D/P at times.
    To me, most of the humor in DP came from the perverts.........................................

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Man I'm actually excited for a Pokemon episode again. X3
    Yeah, it was pretty dull without anything to look forward too

To me, most of the humor in DP came from the perverts.........................................
    No way!! You can't mean BrockXD

No way!! You can't mean BrockXD
    Brock and Conway, yes.

Brock and Conway, yes.
    Conway was more of a stalker type then a pervert :P (I can't believe I'm talking about this)

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Except I would never shove down those popular Pokémon down people's throats.

Why not accept that things are better in moderation?

If you constantly overindulge, and continue to overindulge, and it's somehow not dulling your appreciation for the things that you overindulge on then there is seriously something wrong with this world.

The world is already "fat" I am fat, but we don't need to condone it.

Honestly, people should like Pikachu because it shows up doing something cute, however you honestly can't get the same full effect, if it's done in EVERY SINGLE EPISODE, just about. Makes far more sense to make people hunger for something and then when they show it, it should be the best thing ever. Except when they "do" that method with other Pokémon, it's just not done right and they starve us.

Besides marketing doesn't work. This episodes are made in a year in advance, which is like nearly 52 episodes a year (well more like 48, with breaks and stuff) and that's not even counting all the written stuff they likely have BEFORE it comes into production.

Kind of hard to argue marketing when Pokémon are shoved down our throats on a daily basis, and yet who told me that was okay? Maybe I want Palpitoad shoved down my throat. Maybe I want to buy Palpitoad merchandise, but no somehow this world cares more about over indulging itself, and being okay with it.
    And when I´d said that I was OK with this?, I´m the first person that is sick of Ash and Pikachu and I´ve always said they should be in Mt. Silver not talking to each other so we can now watch Hilbert/Hilda/Nate/Rosa traveling or even on the League.

I´m just surprised that, after almost 16 years, people still act "surprised" that Ash spams Pikachu, that´s Ash´s only meaning: Spam Pikachu and screw over the rest of his team, he just captures them to give Prof. Oak something to be occupied at home.

Yes, balance is good, but costs is another thing that marketing has, what´s cheaper: Make Pikachu plushies that will surely sell out or make 649 (and counting) different plushies with less of the half selling out?, they don´t want "moderate" profits, they want BIG profits.

So, without comedy TR and interactions with comedy TR, humor does seem forced in this serie honestly to me. I always loved the interactions Ash and his friends had with Team Rocket when they were "funny". Yah, we do have comical moments every once in a while in this one.
    Fix´d.

Seriously, nothing is more forced than a stupid giant machine emerging out of nowhere and awesome Pokémon like Arbok and Weezing getting pwned with ONE Quick Attack (-_-), getting serious was the best thing it could happen to them.

I hope that this girl shows up later on near the middle of Episode N and already has a Pignite.

Random : PokéRadar

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast