Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 1244

Thread: BWS2EN-1: Return to Juniper's Laboratory [FIRST POST UPDATED IN 01/15]

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    lets not start this...lol
    It's true. Sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    A filler saga in the Pokemon anime is a saga that fills in the time between two major sagas. It doesn't mean that the events are suddenly irrelevant like those of a filler episode.
    The way ConUxie was talking made it sound like he was saying of course we would see fillers in a filler saga meaning the saga is filler in the way we usually use the word.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    No it's true. While the non fillers generally increased in quality, peaking in DP the best filler are all in gen 1. except a few treasures like Piplup up and away!
    ...I hope you realize that Dp is my favorite season for a reason. :P

    ...

    ...

    ...

    ...I can like the fillers can I not? :P



    ...and this is why do not start this crap.
    *le sigh*
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,738

    Default

    Let's see if they actually explain what on Earth is going on with TR or just make them magically reappear like nothing happened.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Honestly the amount of adults on here who act like children is ridiculous. If you don't want to watch filler don't watch a filler arc.
    Everyone is going to watch XD

  5. #30
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Everyone is going to watch XD
    And you wonder why I worry about this? ._.

    AND YOU WONDER...WHY I'M INSANE. xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canal Fulton, OH
    Posts
    3,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Honestly the amount of adults on here who act like children is ridiculous. If you don't want to watch filler don't watch a filler arc.
    Totally agree. This episode is going to set in motion everything that will likely happen during the rest of the N saga, making it important if for no other reason as a starting point.

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Walnut Creek
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Episode N is not a filler saga and neither were the Orange Islands and Battle Frontier so stop saying that. And come on, look at that trailer, you could tell it follows a filler formula.



    I remember when fillers used to be entertaining. Oh how I miss Kanto and Orange Islands.
    Erm, uh... um... hmm... what? When I say filler saga I dont mean episodes that have no meaning I mean that they are the bridge between two regions so... when I say that its an oxymoron to call something that is in nature always going to be "filler" thats what I meant. Episode N is the filler saga because it takes place after the league just like the other two filler sagas that were the bridge between Kanto>Johto and AG>DP were :/ Dont get so antsy over terms that can be misconstrued...
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Filler-estique episode is what i think people are looking for. In the end, it looks as though the girl is trying to get her new starter...And N appears at the end to set the stage.

    Zero problem with that. Of course its like filler. xD
    Hikari! We dont know what else this episode could hold D8 It could have Team Plasma being seen for the first time on-screen and tell us what else Ash will be doing in this marketable crap fest!
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

    So how many Pokemons are there?

    Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Come on what? What should have happened really? Ash just rushes off to meet N? As already stated, this episode will probably set up where the group goes from here since the league is over. Ash probably went back to her lab because that's the closest way back to kanto obviously, it's where he started his journey after arriving in Unova.
    What should have happened is that Ash and friends should have continued their journey and then encountered Looker since he's the one who has been following Team Plasma's movements and would therefore be in a better position to explain what Team Plasma is and what their plans could be. I have no idea why Juniper's lab was chosen as the starting point again; it's redundant given that she shouldn't have any real information to share with Ash and even if she did, she could have contacted him via video phone.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Hikari! We dont know what else this episode could hold D8 It could have Team Plasma being seen for the first time on-screen and tell us what else Ash will be doing in this marketable crap fest!
    ...like a said. Its likely filler.

    YOu can make the logical assumption that it is mostly filler.

    ...thats not what I dislike.

    I dislike the cynicallness of it. Like they atcually expect there not to be a filler :P
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    Honestly the amount of adults on here who act like children is ridiculous. If you don't want to watch filler don't watch a filler arc.
    We are so pathetic...

    Honestly if it wasn't for charizard I don't even know what is the point of all this.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Erm, uh... um... hmm... what? When I say filler saga I dont mean episodes that have no meaning I mean that they are the bridge between two regions so... when I say that its an oxymoron to call something that is in nature always going to be "filler" thats what I meant. Episode N is the filler saga because it takes place after the league just like the other two filler sagas that were the bridge between Kanto>Johto and AG>DP were :/ Dont get so antsy over terms that can be misconstrued...
    I am not getting angsty. It just seems like no one can have opinions about episodes here without you bashing them.....

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I am not getting angsty. It just seems like no one can have opinions about episodes here without you bashing them.....
    If I may say so...

    "Its true. Sorry."

    Is a nice way to get backlash...:/
    No. The level of enjoyment is basic, therefore if you enjoyed it more, its basically better this way (that type of filler) or that way (This type of filler)...Which is what I kind of keep trying to say.


    ALSO.

    the cynicallness of the comments are not helping ._....calling it filler is one thing, but immediatly putting it down is another...its like half the people on here. xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Lol so the professor oak episodes were filler, got it.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,450

    Default

    We have every right to put down and insult a rehash of Dawn's special ep, which was a rehaash of yet another rehash of a rehash of a starter picking episode.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    What should have happened is that Ash and friends should have continued their journey and then encountered Looker since he's the one who has been following Team Plasma's movements and would therefore be in a better position to explain what Team Plasma is and what their plans could be. I have no idea why Juniper's lab was chosen as the starting point again; it's redundant given that she shouldn't have any real information to share with Ash and even if she did, she could have contacted him via video phone.
    And again I already said he's going back there so he can plan his next move. Looker or whoever just appearing right at the league when he loses would be even worse. It's what Ash does, he's not gonna keep wandering the region just hoping Looker or someone appears to throw his life in danger like you imply. Sorry but that would be redundant.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Canal Fulton, OH
    Posts
    3,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    If I may say so...

    "Its true. Sorry."

    Is a nice way to get backlash...:/
    No. The level of enjoyment is basic, therefore if you enjoyed it more, its basically better this way (that type of filler) or that way (This type of filler)...Which is what I kind of keep trying to say.


    ALSO.

    the cynicallness of the comments are not helping ._....calling it filler is one thing, but immediatly putting it down is another...its like half the people on here. xD
    Precisely, to say that even filler episodes can't have important events in them, or possibly be good episodes, is utterly a dumb point to have about a show aimed at "CHILDREN".

    Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

    This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    We have every right to put down and insult a rehash of Dawn's special ep, which was a rehaash of yet another rehash of a rehash of a starter picking episode.
    ...rehash smehas.

    see my sig? thats how much I care. XD I'm trying my best not to compare the regions. ._...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    How is all of Ash's pokemon at the same place a filler? We may actually see Palpitoad eat lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    We have every right to put down and insult a rehash of Dawn's special ep, which was a rehaash of yet another rehash of a rehash of a starter picking episode.
    Exactly. Some people on here attack others for having first impressions :/ Usually when people say this will be an uninteresting episode, we are right. We know how Pokémon works by now.

    Quote Originally Posted by kicksjedi9 View Post
    Precisely, to say that even filler episodes can't have important events in them, or possibly be good episodes, is utterly a dumb point to have about a show aimed at "CHILDREN".
    Ah, the children show excuse. And filler episodes can be good but they can also be uninteresting as well.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    Well I wonder if the girl has fears of Serperior's which may make her choose Tepig?

    Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage


  21. #46
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Ship to Hoenn
    Posts
    46,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    And again I already said he's going back there so he can plan his next move. Looker or whoever just appearing right at the league when he loses would be even worse. It's what Ash does, he's not gonna keep wandering the region just hoping Looker or someone appears to throw his life in danger like you imply. Sorry hut that would be redundant.
    ...Why on earth would Ash have to travel halfway across the region just to "plan his next move"? If there was really something big going on like a new tournament or challenge like the Battle Frontier, Juniper could've told him that while he was sending back his Pokemon to her lab since that's where they're kept if I remember correctly. It makes no sense to just visit her lab and talk to her in person to receive information that she may not even have in the first place. And as we already know, she seems preoccupied with a new trainer anyway, so it's not like she's going to fill Ash in on tons of new events.

    And again, anything that is Team Plasma related would have been told to Ash by Looker like I mentioned earlier. So I don't understand what Juniper has to do with all this.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Exactly. Some people on here attack others for having first impressions :/ Usually when people say this will be an uninteresting episode, we are right. We know how Pokémon works by now.
    ...and see my sig?

    I also understand how pokemon works by now. ._...
    You make it interesting. Thats all I can say. Use the thing that memory's good for and grab one thing you like out of the episode, then complain about the rest when it comes out. But please, its hard to enjoy a show when half the comments are saying this is how much its gonna suck. repetitiveness is a common theme now...
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Dragon Village
    Posts
    2,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Exactly. Some people on here attack others for having first impressions :/ Usually when people say this will be an uninteresting episode, we are right. We know how Pokémon works by now.



    Ah, the children show excuse. And filler episodes can be good but they can also be uninteresting as well.
    Nobody is attacking you, those opposing just believe in watching the episode first. Actually they're less antagonistic about the whole thing so...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    ...Why on earth would Ash have to travel halfway across the region just to "plan his next move"? If there was really something big going on like a new tournament or challenge like the Battle Frontier, Juniper could've told him that while he was sending back his Pokemon to her lab since that's where they're kept if I remember correctly. It makes no sense to just visit her lab and talk to her in person to receive information that she may not even have in the first place. And as we already know, she seems preoccupied with a new trainer anyway, so it's not like she's going to fill Ash in on tons of new events.

    And again, anything that is Team Plasma related would have been told to Ash by Looker like I mentioned earlier. So I don't understand what Juniper has to do with all this.
    Okay and where's Looker? Who's to say he's not across the region as well? What you don't get is Ash is finishing his journey not planning a new one already, that's the difference. He's going back to prepare most likely for his journey home, and to see his Pokemon again probably. If that's redundant oh well, I see no point in Looker or whoever you want appearing at the league to inform him as you so see it.
    Last edited by gohan5; 19th December 2012 at 7:16 AM.

    (credit goes to Skiyomi)

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    ...and see my sig?

    I also understand how pokemon works by now. ._...
    You make it interesting. Thats all I can say. Use the thing that memory's good for and grab one thing you like out of the episode, then complain about the rest when it comes out. But please, its hard to enjoy a show when half the comments are saying this is how much its gonna suck. repetitiveness is a common theme now...
    Uh. This doesn't describe me at all. I actually like many things about Pokémon that a lot of people on here hate so I hope this wasn't directed at me. And to be fair, I do like elements of this episode. Juniper coming back, TRio returning and N's cameo so don't say things about me that aren't true. Thank you.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,661

    Default

    Jeez you two have been going at it all day. Break it up already.

    Hopefully Palpitoad is here .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •