Thread: BWS2EN-2: Friend'...His Name is N! [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Default BWS2EN-2: Friend'...His Name is N! [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BgpL...ature=youtu.be

Pictures:
    http://i46.*******.com/k53o5j.jpg
    http://i50.*******.com/20fagps.jpg
    Translation:
    Page 1-2:
    The start of a new anime series!! A mysterious young man named N appears!

Ash meets a mysterious young man who calls himself N. Besides claiming that he "can hear the voices of Pokémon", there are other big secrets to N...

Page 3-4:
    Pokémon are "friends"!? N's 3 big secrets!

We've gathered 3 hints to reveal N's secrets! Don't miss the story about to unfold from here!

Secret 1: A connection to Zekrom and Reshiram!?
    In mythologies told throughout the Unova region, Zekrom and Reshiram play a role. N appears to know a lot about the legendary Pokémon.

Caption 1 (N/Zekrom): Zekrom appears in the Black Chapter of the Pokémon mythology. It is said to lend its powers to the hero.
    Caption 2 (N/Reshiram): Reshiram appears in the White Chapter of the Pokémon mythology. What kind of outstanding powers must a hero possess?

Secret 2: He does research on a mysterious Pokémon!?
    What did N, who is shrouded in mystery, find in the abandoned building? Could the silhouette displayed on the screen be... a Pokémon?!

Caption 3 (Genesect): What is this form...?
    Caption 4 (N/Lab): N visits the P2 Lab, a destroyed research facility! What happened here?

Secret 3: What does he mean, Pokémon are "friends"?
    N calls Pokémon "friends"? If he can truly hear the voices of Pokémon, he might be able to befriend any Pokémon...

Caption 5 (N/Pikachu): N immediately befriends Ash's Pikachu. Does he have a special power only Pokémon can understand?

Summary:
    On the way to the "White Ruins" connected to the legendary Pokémon Reshiram, Ash and his friends meet N, a mysterious young man who claims to hear the voices of the hearts of Pokémon. Rattling on about how the relationship between Pokémon and humans ought to be, he says that he dislikes letting Pokémon battle. But suddenly, Team Rocket attacks.
    Last edited by Sushi; 15th January 2013 at 11:22 PM.

We meet N and then he saves Axew and Snivy from Team Rocket. Not much else I see from this episode xD

Woot, Unfezant <3!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

woo Snivy appearances!! lol

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

This episode looks amazing! A must see for sure!

a friend...his name is N?

what, is japan doing puns now? xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    This episode looks amazing! A must see for sure!
    Well yeah Unfezant is finally gonna get some real usage

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Well yeah Unfezant is finally gonna get some real usage
    To pop the balloon.

/knowing I'm being a killjoy.

Okay oaky...you guys can complain in this thread just because I said that. xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    a friend...his name is N?

what, is japan doing puns now? xD
    I already have a good pun episode that the dub could use if Paul and Trip ever battle.

"Have a nice Trip, see you next Paul"

To pop the balloon.

Who gives a damn lol, at least she is appearing. Also did she look bigger or is that just me.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I already have a good pun episode that the dub could use if Paul and Trip ever battle.

"Have a nice Trip, see you next Paul"
    ...thats the third one I've heard. These guy's names are just too much fun.
    here's mine.

"Paul you Trippin'?"

Such a sexy song. Urgh.

To pop the balloon.

At this point I'd be happy if we just showed Unfezant eating with the gang.

Can't wait to see the N episode!
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

After many sleepless nights in Hell, the King finally appears to take me away to his kingdom in the sky! That would been my reaction last week, but I'm completely disillusioned right now. I mean it's good that he gets to do something, but there's so much more going on in this episode that his presence seems almost forced in a way. I feel bad for him.

Snivy has reached a new low. There was a time when it saved babies like Axew and Scraggy and now it is getting saved along with babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    Snivy has reached a new low. There was a time when it saved babies like Axew and Scraggy and now it is getting saved along with babies.
    sigh.. we will see how that truly goes. It could just be N being extra and getting in the way of their battle. Isn't N about liberating Pokemon? He probably doesn't see a point in battling, and views battling as being abusive, thus getting in the way.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    After many sleepless nights in Hell, the King finally appears to take me away to his kingdom in the sky! That would been my reaction last week, but I'm completely disillusioned right now. I mean it's good that he gets to do something, but there's so much more going on in this episode that his presence seems almost forced in a way. I feel bad for him.
    I Agree, james returning back to his old self will get the fangirls wild again
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I will be awaiting this episode with baited breath. Counting the days until it airs...It's way too long ;_;

N went to both Reshiram and Zekrom? That would be better rather than Ash having Zekrom. At least some of Ash's Pokemon will have a shot against these legendary Pokemon.

Just in case anyone wants to see its individual video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vBcq...ature=youtu.be

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbilical Noose View Post
    N went to both Reshiram and Zekrom? That would be better rather than Ash having Zekrom. At least some of Ash's Pokemon will have a shot against these legendary Pokemon.
    If Cynthia's Garchomp couldn't even KO the Kami Trio (or harm the Creation Pokemon)... then none of Ash's Pokemon, not even Charizard, can reasonably beat, let alone harm, two of the Tao Pokemon.

Now before someone tells me Cynthia has nothing to do with this... if none of Ash's Pokemon can even mean Garchomp's standards, then he can't beat, and if he can't beat that, he sure as heck can't beat something even more powerful then that. A>B and B>C so A>C (A=Legend, B=Champion, C=Ash)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    If Cynthia's Garchomp couldn't even KO the Kami Trio (or harm the Creation Pokemon)... then none of Ash's Pokemon, not even Charizard, can reasonably beat, let alone harm, two of the Tao Pokemon.

Now before someone tells me Cynthia has nothing to do with this... if none of Ash's Pokemon can even mean Garchomp's standards, then he can't beat, and if he can't beat that, he sure as heck can't beat something even more powerful then that. A>B and B>C so A>C (A=Legend, B=Champion, C=Ash)
    Did you miss the 14th movie where Ash temporarily battled with Zekrom/Reshiram? I dont see how thats harder to do in the anime if they make it seem logical. I dont see how beating a legendary and controlling one is the same thing when you can control something that you cant defeat...
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Woot, Unfezant <3!!
    Expect her to pop some ballons now that TR is back.

Damn didn't see the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Just in case anyone wants to see its individual video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vBcq...ature=youtu.be
    Wow Unfezant is here. Cool. She better not get hit by Shadow Ball and then not do some thing yet again. Has happened like 4 times already.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast