Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 463

Thread: BWS2EN-2: Friend'...His Name is N! [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Where World Champions Live
    Posts
    2,670

    Default

    Updated the first post with the pictures and translations.

    Also, some parts of the text might seem weird, like the reference to Pokémon as "friends", as if it was something unusual. But the Japanese word for "friend" is written differently than normally, which indicates a special emphasis on the fact that N's perception of the word is a little different.

    Run for your lives.

    tumblr - livejournal

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    42

    Default

    When it comes down to it, with the exception of Gary Oak and Shinji's character being ripped from the Gen 2 rival, the pokemon leagues of the anime are basically filler, they serve as nothing more than an "are we ever going to get there?" road to the Elite 4 which along with the villain storyline which N fills the role of are the key aspects of progression in Pokemon with the Gyms also serving this role.

    ^^ On the plus side of things, the animation in this episode looks great, other than those stupid Luvdisc, I hate that stupid pokemon.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Is the silhouette from the pokemon in the scan a new pookemon or just genesect?

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoaquinLorie View Post
    Is the silhouette from the pokemon in the scan a new pookemon or just genesect?
    yes its Genosect. N is researching it

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,435

    Default

    Yay Genesect. A metal Bug that can also fly! I can smell an epic Aerial battle vs Charizard in the future.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Just in case anyone wants to see its individual video.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vBcq...ature=youtu.be
    Looks interesting to me. Unfezant will probably be the one who used that Air Cutter in that picture/video a while back, I think it also hit both Frillish and Amoongus along with popping the Balloon.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Looks interesting to me. Unfezant will probably be the one who used that Air Cutter in that picture/video a while back, I think it also hit both Frillish and Amoongus along with popping the Balloon.
    Unfezant is now popping the balloons? Now her role is bigger and meaningful in the new season.

    Pidgeot is gonna be pissed. First, it trolls it with its stats and abilities and now this. Its gonna come back to smack her

    Ash is stopping Snivy from N or saving her from Team Rocket? Maybe she hates Team Plasma or wants to prevent Team Tocket from capturing her again?

    N is going to be a perfect hero i suppose though he seem a bit generic and dull in personality....... We'll see in his debut.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    Wow, almost a month until we see N, it feels so far away! I can't wait. D:

    Well, the preview looks ok, looking forward to this ep.

  9. #59

    Default

    I'm looking forward to seeing N's debut. I'm calling that he'll be a villain by the end of this arc XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,223

    Default

    Seems awesome, I wonder if N is gonna be Ash's friend or enemy by the end of this (i know the title says Friend, but still twist endings happen)

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing N's debut. I'm calling that he'll be a villain by the end of this arc XD
    By technicality... N debuts in the episode before this one... but this is his first full time debut
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjteoo372 View Post
    An epic post
    I know dude, this episode is going to be awesome!

  13. #63

    Default

    I can't wait to see the character interactions with N in this episode
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,435

    Default

    I want N to have a voice like Itachi here

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8F2FJH7b_k

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I can't wait to see the character interactions with N in this episode
    Ash: Hey thanks for saving my pokemon, I'm Ash and this is my friend Pikachu
    Pikachu: Pi pikachu!
    Iris: And I'm Iris and this little thing here is Axew
    Axwe: Kiba!
    Dento: AND I'M DENTO, THE MOST FABULOUS OF THE FABULOUS OF THE POKEMON SOMMELIER!!!♥♥♥
    N: I'm N and I understand the hearts of Pokemon. Currently I'm investigating the legends of Reshiram and Zekrom.
    Twerps: No kidding? That's awesome!!!
    Ash: Hey N-san let us butt in!!!

    ...

    Same...story...ever...
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Ash: Hey thanks for saving my pokemon, I'm Ash and this is my friend Pikachu
    Pikachu: Pi pikachu!
    Iris: And I'm Iris and this little thing here is Axew
    Axwe: Kiba!
    Dento: AND I'M DENTO, THE MOST FABULOUS OF THE FABULOUS OF THE POKEMON SOMMELIER!!!♥♥♥
    N: I'm N and I understand the hearts of Pokemon. Currently I'm investigating the legends of Reshiram and Zekrom.
    Twerps: No kidding? That's awesome!!!
    Ash: Hey N-san let us butt in!!!

    ...

    Same...story...ever...
    Dude, just curious, by looking at many of your posts, it seems you're completely BORED with the pokemon anime, why don't stop watching? XD

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    DE Lewes
    Posts
    729

    Default

    I wonder what N was doing in the Ruined Lab, did he suspect that someone has crafted Genesect ether the normal or the Red One?

    My FireRed Champs:


    My HeartGold Team:


    My Black Team:


    My White Team:


    My White 2 Team So Far:


  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    I wonder what N was doing in the Ruined Lab, did he suspect that someone has crafted Genesect ether the normal or the Red One?
    Probably the regular one. Shinysect seems to be the movie exclusive thing.

    Random : PokéRadar


  19. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Dude, just curious, by looking at many of your posts, it seems you're completely BORED with the pokemon anime, why don't stop watching? XD
    Maybe he still watches it for the same reason most of us do: he clings on to some desperate, futile hope that the animé will redeem itself someday.

    EDIT: Wait, that laboratory N's in is the P2 Lab?! Looked pretty immaculate in the games...
    Last edited by Spin Attaxx; 19th December 2012 at 9:09 PM.
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

  20. #70

    Default

    N is different from other characters, I'm excited for Ash and N's interactions the most as hes the best person to change N's opinions on things.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,747

    Default

    Wait, what's this I hear about this being in Floccesy Ranch?

    Yay! I might be the first to catch this, but:
    - Pikachu might get poisoned during this episode!

    Reason:
    - In the preview, you can see Pikachu fall down, and Ash catches him, but when Ash completes his 'roll', then we can see Pikachu, and his snout (above the nose) is purplish.. 0:22

    Now this might just be the bad quality, or Amoongus has the Effect Spore ability, or just a general Poisoning attack...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Dude, just curious, by looking at many of your posts, it seems you're completely BORED with the pokemon anime, why don't stop watching? XD
    I endured for 15 years, dropping the anime at this point would make my effort futile xD

    And I bet my kingdom for that scenario to happen. It always happens.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Maybe he still watches it for the same reason most of us do: he clings on to some desperate, futile hope that the animé will redeem itself someday.
    That's a majority of people here I assume ^_^; I was 5 years old when this show came out, so I literally grew up with it
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    That's a majority of people here I assume ^_^; I was 5 years old when this show came out, so I literally grew up with it
    And that's all fine and dandy and all, but I have a question.....

    And aside from that.. Can we please stop with the entire:
    - BWS2EN stuff? Or we can just go and start using entire serial codes for that matter.. I'm not ever once after this going to type: BWS2EN-16 for example... These things are supposed to be short, but in reality the episode titles take less time to type: 'Friend', his name is N.. -.- BW2SEN-02.. -.-

    My recommendation:
    - BW2n

    Short and simple. We don't need the 'season' and 'episode' epithet, because they were crap monickers to begin with...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    And that's all fine and dandy and all, but I have a question.....

    And aside from that.. Can we please stop with the entire:
    - BWS2EN stuff? Or we can just go and start using entire serial codes for that matter.. I'm not ever once after this going to type: BWS2EN-16 for example... These things are supposed to be short, but in reality the episode titles take less time to type: 'Friend', his name is N.. -.- BW2SEN-02.. -.-

    My recommendation:
    - BW2n

    Short and simple. We don't need the 'season' and 'episode' epithet, because they were crap monickers to begin with...
    But who doesn't like to type all of this out evetry single time? XD

    BW2SEN-02-01242013

    We got the season, ep number, and date, I'd also put the time of air just to be safe

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •