Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-2: Friend'...His Name is N! [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

The Battlefield could be on the Ship which is travelling from Nuvema to Aspertia.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Hydreigon View Post
    The Battlefield could be on the Ship which is travelling from Nuvema to Aspertia.
    Like inside the ship, that could work as well.. I think we meet N in his travels to see trainers and pokemon and how they work together..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

will be that N is related to the ash?

will be that the N has the ability to make wild pokemon to battle for him?

Quote Originally Posted by bryanjuan View Post
    will be that the N has the ability to make wild pokemon to battle for him?
    We don't even know if N even has a team in the anime.

also do not know, but if he is a friend of pokemon, and he wants to separate human pokemon he can just ask the wild pokemon that help, since we know that N was created with wild pokemon

If N does have a Pokemon I'm hoping its a Zorua/Zoroark

I'd be fine if he just had the team he has in the games, from the final battle with him in BW1.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I'd be fine if he just had the team he has in the games, from the final battle with him in BW1.
    I would prefer that then any of his season teams from BW2

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I think I should leave this and this here.
    Originally posted in the Episode N thread. It has the first ~5 minutes or so of this episode.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

So yeah most of were dead wrong. The field isn't in a Battle Club, it is on the actual boat. Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So yeah most of were dead wrong. The field isn't in a Battle Club, it is on the actual boat. Great idea.
    Are they even going to battle on that battlefield at all? I sure hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    The future of Pokemon, now we have battles on ships, whats next?

N is looking more and more awesome by the second in the anime, I'm still trying to have hope here.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Uh, "Battle Aboard the St. Anne"

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Uh, "Battle Aboard the St. Anne"
    ??? That was more of good V.S evil wasn't it? This is just battling.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

??? That was more of good V.S evil wasn't it? This is just battling.
    No, they had battles on there as well. There were trainers who started battles on there.

No, they had battles on there as well. There were trainers who started battles on there.
    True, yet they had battles inside. This one shows a battlefield on the ship outside.

Quote Originally Posted by vipsoccermaster View Post
    True, yet they had battles inside. This one shows a battlefield on the ship outside.
    That and they didn't have a battlefield inside of the St.Anne.

That and they didn't have a battlefield inside of the St.Anne.
    The ship wasn't that big though, besides Team Rocket was trying steal every ones Pokemon from what I can remember, not much you can do at that pointXD

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    I Agree, james returning back to his old self will get the fangirls wild again
    James is back? "EEEEEEEEE!" lol. I'm a guy, and he's always been funniest member of TRio to me. haha.

N is looking more and more awesome by the second in the anime, I'm still trying to have hope here.
    Battles in space? Card games on Motorcycles? Whoops...wrong anime. XD.

Well, I mean we do have battles on ships in the games since GSC, but very rarely in the anime. But still, battlefield is definitely more suitable for battle.

I definitely agree with you on N: I think he'll definitely improve the quality of BW series in this arc of it.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 3rd January 2013 at 10:15 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Since when do you have to figth in a proper place? we figth on ships ingame all the time... you are losing hope because they are battling a ship that happens to have a battllefield?

N's representation in the anime seems pretty nice right off the bat compared to PokeSpe where he's more of a man-child, antagonistic, and creepy and the games where he's just enigmatic and curious about the player's stance on things. Anime N comes off as somewhat cryptic yet kind. Though sometimes I feel there's too much appeal in N's "bishounen" appearance, sure he's got that but I just don't get how that makes him a great, amazing character. He did come off as a tad pretty boy-ish in the trailer, but it wasn't anything severe and hopefully that isn't one of the main things about his character. Thankfully the P2 trailer part seemed to have more of a "Game-y' feel. I'm mainly interested in how they'll deal with his stance on Pokemon, he seems okay with Pikachu but I really hope they have him show his true colors toward trainers and Pokemon eventually but right here he comes as a nice guy who's okay with Kibago and Pikachu. He didn't objected to the Sommelier Science stuff either and Dento not believing in the "voices" of Pokemon. So, I digress. It's just his intro, so let's see where things take off from this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    N's representation in the anime seems pretty nice right off the bat compared to PokeSpe where he's more of a man-child, antagonistic, and creepy and the games where he's just enigmatic and curious about the player's stance on things. Anime N comes off as somewhat cryptic yet kind. Though sometimes I feel there's too much appeal in N's "bishounen" appearance, sure he's got that but I just don't get how that makes him a great, amazing character. He did come off as a tad pretty boy-ish in the trailer, but it wasn't anything severe and hopefully that isn't one of the main things about his character. Thankfully the P2 trailer part seemed to have more of a "Game-y' feel. I'm mainly interested in how they'll deal with his stance on Pokemon, he seems okay with Pikachu but I really hope they have him show his true colors toward trainers and Pokemon eventually but right here he comes as a nice guy who's okay with Kibago and Pikachu. He didn't objected to the Sommelier Science stuff either and Dento not believing in the "voices" of Pokemon. So, I digress. It's just his intro, so let's see where things take off from this point.
    I'm worried by the fact that we see him acting exactly the same way in interaction with Ash at what is probably the end of that episode.

So far, he doesn't seem much like N at all.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I'm worried by the fact that we see him acting exactly the same way in interaction with Ash at what is probably the end of that episode.

So far, he doesn't seem much like N at all.
    About that I also have been saying since the start, people were asking for N to appear even if TP didn't exist and I told them that wouldn't be N, it would be a guy called N with the same design but the character wouldn't be the same as the ones they are asking from the games but like I said, its fans don't like him because of that, they like it because of the design and thats why they want him to appear, I still remember girls around here saying their prince, etc had to be part of the anime.

He is pretty friendly ingame also and kinda void of actual personality traits besides being kind thats why I said I find him absolutelly boring, just like the current rival from the new games is boring also, the only thing he does during the entire game is "I WANT TO GET MY SISTER PURRLOIN BACK" oh and when you beat him" I KNEW I WAS GOING TO LOSE YOU ARE BETTER THEN ME" and everyone like with N wanted the kid in the anime just because he has a pretty cool design(I really like the design too) after playing the games I lost interest on the kid.

Heck Cheren is coming and he will probably be pretty diferent, this is definetly a diferent Cheren unless we get kid Cheren in the anime.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 3rd January 2013 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    About that I also have been saying since the start, people were asking for N to appear even if TP didn't exist and I told them that wouldn't be N, it would be a guy called N with the same design but the character wouldn't be the same as the ones they are asking from the games but like I said, its fans don't like him because of that, they like it because of the design and thats why they want him to appear, I still remember girls around here saying their prince, etc had to be part of the anime.

He is pretty friendly ingame also and kinda void of actual personality traits besides being kind thats why I said I find him absolutelly boring, just like the current rival from the new games is boring also, the only thing he does during the entire game is "I WANT TO GET MY SISTER PURRLOIN BACK" oh and when you beat him" I KNEW I WAS GOING TO LOSE YOU ARE BETTER THEN ME" and everyone like with N wanted the kid in the anime just because he has a pretty cool design(I really like the design too) after playing the games I lost interest on the kid.

Heck Cheren is coming and he will probably be pretty diferent, this is definetly a diferent Cheren unless we get kid Cheren in the anime.
    I have to agree in a way. I think fangirls overhype N sometimes, N and Team Plasma are my favorite antagonist of the whole franchise however. Story wise N really isn't anything without Team Plasma, which is why I'm glad they're having TP appear as well. The new rival from BW2, Hugh, definitely was a bit generic and bland and his modus operandi was just boring, the whole Chroneko thing wasn't really interesting. N has a nice design, but it's nothing if he isn't interesting in the anime. Not that I'm saying that, but still I hope he's portrayed exceptionally. I'm positive Cheren would have had a million fangirls fawning over him if he was a bishounen, regardless he will seemingly have personality and a nice plot with being his BW2 self so I'm happy about his appearance regardless. I hope N is portrayed nicely as well.

I always did think Shooti was a Cheren stand-in, just like Shinji was a Silver stand-in.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 3rd January 2013 at 11:59 AM.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast