Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 463

Thread: BWS2EN-2: Friend'...His Name is N! [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

  1. #376
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Is it wrong that Unfezant is the only thing I'm looking forward to here xD??
    Why? It's not like she's going to be battling anything real notable. She's just popping a balloon. XP

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Why? It's not like she's going to be battling anything real notable. She's just popping a balloon. XP
    Just seeing her doing something is awesome. Plus with today's episode its obvious that she will be battling them lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Newton
    Posts
    3,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    It says N, and Ash take an immediate interest in each other, but N changes when Ash reveals his goal. Still it doesn't really seem that they're going to be a odds....much, given they seem to be teaming up in the OP. Though, them becoming at odds could play a factor later somehow I suppose.
    Maybe it will be similar to Naruto and Sasuke or something friends at first but still don't see eye to eye.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    152

    Default

    it could be Pikachu as well. Team rocket most of the time usually goes after the mouse anyways so it could be pika too
    Let there be rock

    My teams

    1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

    2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

    3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

    4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

    5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

    white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Just seeing her doing something is awesome. Plus with today's episode its obvious that she will be battling them lol.
    She already beat both of them, so it's not like we'll be seeing anything new. :P

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    So N calls on Alomomola, I assume it'll end up healing Pikachu from Stun Spore, maybe it's Ability will be used. Healing Wish could be used too, but if it's the same as the game then Alomomola will faint.

    I like that N will call on Pokemon in the area, just like in the games.
    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It could just use "wish" instead, which is basically the same thing without the idiotic need to cause the Pokémon to faint.
    Could be
    Healer (ability)
    Heal Pulse
    Refresh

    Random : PokéRadar


  7. #382
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,552

    Default

    I do hope we see N battle at some point during this saga. Even though he has the whole "Pokemon are friends", thing going on..I want to see him forced into position where he has to accept Pokemon can be friends, and battling partners all the same.

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I do hope we see N battle at some point during this saga. Even though he has the whole "Pokemon are friends", thing going on..I want to see him forced into position where he has to accept Pokemon can be friends, and battling partners all the same.
    I thought he already did that in the game..........




  9. #384

    Default

    Considering we've seen the first 6 minutes already, the episode sounds pretty boring seeing as the rest will be devoted to Team Rocket attacking and blasting away. Oh well.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    149

    Default

    I dont know if you guys noticed, but pikachu has a purplish face. It looks more poisoned than paralyzed, maybe AMoongus has a poison-type move and he will use it in this episode.

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    It could just use "wish" instead, which is basically the same thing without the idiotic need to cause the Pokémon to faint.
    Wish doesn't cure Status Ailments though. If they are going to change it, then they can do the same thing with Healing Wish and just have Alomomola not faint.

    There's suppose to be two in this episode though, maybe one can heal it's HP, and the other cure it's Status Ailment.
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 18th January 2013 at 2:48 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,552

    Default

    I'm interested to see how N calls them. Does he just do some psychic mind bonding thing, or does he just call them and they appear.

  13. #388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I do hope we see N battle at some point during this saga. Even though he has the whole "Pokemon are friends", thing going on..I want to see him forced into position where he has to accept Pokemon can be friends, and battling partners all the same.
    Yeah, in the first BW he battles you the first time he meets you. He just changes his teams all the time because he wants his friends to help him and not get too hurt.

    I'd love to see N battle multiple times and see Ash&co's reaction when they realize that he changes teams.

  14. #389
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I'm interested to see how N calls them. Does he just do some psychic mind bonding thing, or does he just call them and they appear.
    He can talk to Pokemon right? He probably just asks them.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnovaCastaway View Post
    Yeah, in the first BW he battles you the first time he meets you. He just changes his teams all the time because he wants his friends to help him and not get too hurt.

    I'd love to see N battle multiple times and see Ash&co's reaction when they realize that he changes teams.
    At least form what we've seen of him so far (as short as they might be) he doesn't seem to have any Pokemon on him. Then again, we don't really see where trainers pull their Pokeball's from now anyways.

  16. #391
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Considering we've seen the first 6 minutes already, the episode sounds pretty boring seeing as the rest will be devoted to Team Rocket attacking and blasting away. Oh well.
    Haha yeah, I'm thinking the same thing too. Well, they didn't take up the whole of the episode last time mostly the other half, maybe with N helping out Team Rocket blasts off quicker.

    I like how in those scans they act as if the episode is already great with just N appearing. Not that he isn't but I guess we'll see.

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  17. #392

    Default

    Thats a shame too, if Team Rocket is going to be all serious still while trying to steal Pikachu they should have been saved for the Team Plasma episodes not be in every episode. I guess this could be a good way to show Ash's bond with his Pokemon. Hopefully all of that will be at the end of the episode though or at the start and the rest can be about N and Ash interactions.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  18. #393
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In the Dutch Mountains
    Posts
    8,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'm still wondering what the heck is pulling Tsutarja up while she's using Vine Whip?
    It's not Frillish... Look at the shot where James sends out Amoonguss. You can see that Snivy is holding on to the balloon, and not Frillish. Team Rocket is trying to escape with Pikachu, so Snivy holds on to the balloon with Vine Whip in order to stop them from getting away.. Obviously, Snivy isn't quite heavy enough to stop them, so she starts to get pulled up when Meowth hits the boosterrockets, hence why Ash clutches Snivy before she gets airborned as well. Pikachu is probably caught before this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    She already beat both of them, so it's not like we'll be seeing anything new. :P
    Palpitoad already beat a Zebstrika once.. It's not like it battling vs. Stephan was anything new.. I wouldn't even count it as an appearance.. Hardly..

    Quote Originally Posted by JoaquinLorie View Post
    I dont know if you guys noticed, but pikachu has a purplish face. It looks more poisoned than paralyzed, maybe AMoongus has a poison-type move and he will use it in this episode.
    We have noticed ever since the preview was leaked..

    Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    He can talk to Pokemon right? He probably just asks them.
    N: Ash, I see that your Pikachu is poisoned, let me help you by calling on the help of my Alomomola friends
    Ash: You can really do that? Wow! Thank you!!
    N, looks into the water, suspense builds up, sparkly eyed: Alooomomomoo! Alooomomomoo! Aloalo Momomom? Alomom Alomomo!
    Ash: -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

  19. #394
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,389

    Default

    Basically N is the Aquaman of the pokemon world. I wonder if he will be able to confirm what happened between Snivy and her previous trainer.

    Random : PokéRadar


  20. #395
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Basically N is the Aquaman of the pokemon world. I wonder if he will be able to confirm what happened between Snivy and her previous trainer.
    I will be sitting down with a smile from ear to ear waiting for that. I hope he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    It's not Frillish... Look at the shot where James sends out Amoonguss. You can see that Snivy is holding on to the balloon, and not Frillish. Team Rocket is trying to escape with Pikachu, so Snivy holds on to the balloon with Vine Whip in order to stop them from getting away.. Obviously, Snivy isn't quite heavy enough to stop them, so she starts to get pulled up when Meowth hits the boosterrockets, hence why Ash clutches Snivy before she gets airborned as well. Pikachu is probably caught before this point.
    The heck was Ash smoking when he made that decision to make her grab the balloon? xD

  21. #396
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    I'm liking the fact that Unfezant is actually being treated like the rest of Ash's birds and not rotting in it's PokeBall with Palpitoad.

    I hope TR appears more often (not every episode, but more often) so Unfezant can get that screen time she deserves

  22. #397
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    With Yo Mamma
    Posts
    2,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    I'm liking the fact that Unfezant is actually being treated like the rest of Ash's birds and not rotting in it's PokeBall with Palpitoad.

    I hope TR appears more often (not every episode, but more often) so Unfezant can get that screen time she deserves
    Yup, that poor Palpitoad... But at least one elusive b*tch is appearing!

    I'm suprised this episode isn't called Peadophile ...His name is N

  23. #398
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    I'm liking the fact that Unfezant is actually being treated like the rest of Ash's birds and not rotting in it's PokeBall with Palpitoad.

    I hope TR appears more often (not every episode, but more often) so Unfezant can get that screen time she deserves
    Palpitoad isn't in his pokeball though, hes in the lab doing his thing, he probably has complete control of the lake at Araragi Ranch by now, thats why Satoshi doesn't bring him that much, he needs time to control all that and in breaks he comes and battles, the writers actually have two specials episodes dealing with that, Pokemon Episode N Special Palpitoad the Conqueror.

  24. #399
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    With Yo Mamma
    Posts
    2,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Palpitoad isn't in his pokeball though, hes in the lab doing his thing, he probably has complete control of the lake at Araragi Ranch by now, thats why Satoshi doesn't bring him that much, he needs time to control all that and in breaks he comes and battles, the writers actually have two specials episodes dealing with that, Pokemon Episode N Special Palpitoad the Conqueror.
    If that actualy happens, I will die....

  25. #400
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Palpitoad isn't in his pokeball though, hes in the lab doing his thing, he probably has complete control of the lake at Araragi Ranch by now, thats why Satoshi doesn't bring him that much, he needs time to control all that and in breaks he comes and battles, the writers actually have two specials episodes dealing with that, Pokemon Episode N Special Palpitoad the Conqueror.
    I'd actually tune into that. It'd be like the OVA or whatever they had about Slowking's day.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •