Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 463

Thread: BWS2EN-2: Friend'...His Name is N! [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    992

    Default

    So N will be like a pokemon ranger but without the spinner?
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    With Yo Mamma
    Posts
    2,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    So N will be like a pokemon ranger but without the spinner?
    Pokemon Ranger: N Force

  3. #403
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I'd actually tune into that. It'd be like the OVA or whatever they had about Slowking's day.
    Not to sound bad but even though I was joking I would like that, I could see a good mangakana do something like that in the anime no chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    So N will be like a pokemon ranger but without the spinner?
    He is what he is ingame, charms pokemon from the zone he is with his talents and uses them.

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    So N will be like a pokemon ranger but without the spinner?
    In a few words, yeah. He'll probably try to convince the others to release their pokemon but Pikachu and Axew will prove him wrong or something. We can figure N and Ash will end of good terms after he helps vs Team Rocket.



  5. #405
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    So N will be like a pokemon ranger but without the spinner?
    Hey, I said that first lol. But ya pretty much. He probably pulls that Shinx out of his butt in the gym episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    is he gonna end up helping ash in the end? looks like it from the new opening near the end

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    is he gonna end up helping ash in the end? looks like it from the new opening near the end
    Duh, he's not part of Plasma anymore. I told you guys this from the beginning.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,096

    Default

    The Smash Preview showed pretty much nothing new.

    Just shots of N saving Snivy and Axew, Ash and co. first seeing N and a shot of N walking down the stairs from the last episode.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Duh, he's not part of Plasma anymore. I told you guys this from the beginning.
    so they are going with the BW2 story for N? and not the BW?

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    so they are going with the BW2 story for N? and not the BW?
    Yep, Black 2 and White 2's story is the one they're doing.

  11. #411
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,096

    Default


    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    *just saw the summary and voices*
    Unfezant appearing again? Damn writers, making a good job xD The TR balloon is helpful

  13. #413
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,840

    Default

    I can't @ Pokemon Smash showing what is essentially the same preview that we've seen before. What a waste of time. But I'm still here for King N slaying Team Rocket with an Alomomola that's not even his. I mean who else could command a wild Pokemon like that? Solana? Please, N rules.

  14. #414
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Yep, Black 2 and White 2's story is the one they're doing.
    oh okay
    So N is gonna tag along with Ash & Co? like travel around?

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    oh okay
    So N is gonna tag along with Ash & Co? like travel around?
    That we don't know. Maybe he will, but just probably for a little while.

  16. #416
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    That we don't know. Maybe he will, but just probably for a little while.
    well he's seen running for his life with ash & co with the new opening..so im kinda thinking that he might which would be cool

  17. #417
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,777

    Default

    Eh, we pretty much know everything about this episode lol, idk what else you guys were expecting to see.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  18. #418
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Eh, we pretty much know everything about this episode lol, idk what else you guys were expecting to see.
    I for one was kinda hoping to see a Pokemon or two from N. :P

  19. #419
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in Mexico
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I for one was kinda hoping to see a Pokemon or two from N. :P
    Most likely N doesn't have any Pokemon of his own.
    Maybe Zorua and that's it.

  20. #420
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,959

    Default

    This episode is going to be heavily dialogue-oriented, which we already know. They're likely isn't much beyond Team Rocket, who may get an extended appearance in this episode compared to what they used to get.

        Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

  21. #421
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    This episode has been advertised so much and yet, it doesn't look that interesting.

  22. #422
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hey, I said that first lol. But ya pretty much.
    Sorry dude, didn't see your post xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Fire View Post
    so they are going with the BW2 story for N? and not the BW?
    But remember that in the game we didn't know N was the "leader" of team plasma until Chargestone Cave. But yeah what's the point of promoting BW now if B2W2 are the current games?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    *just saw the summary and voices*
    Unfezant appearing again? Damn writers, making a good job xD The TR balloon is helpful
    But sadly popping the balloon is the only good thing that bird can do.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  23. #423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post

    But remember that in the game we didn't know N was the "leader" of team plasma until Chargestone Cave. But yeah what's the point of promoting BW now if B2W2 are the current games?

    Nope, it was the Ferris Wheel scene two badges before Chargestone Cave.

  24. #424
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    This episode has been advertised so much and yet, it doesn't look that interesting.
    Are you kidding? Prince N will appear in this episode; that automatically makes it the most important episode of the year to be honest. I know the Team Rocket moments look disappointing, but we must not lose faith yet. N will definitely be worth it in the end, I guarantee it.

  25. #425
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Are you kidding? Prince N will appear in this episode; that automatically makes it the most important episode of the year to be honest. I know the Team Rocket moments look disappointing, but we must not lose faith yet. N will definitely be worth it in the end, I guarantee it.
    If anything Team Rocket seems like the only interesting thing about it. I liked their performance in the recent episode, that TR Ending used as background music was pretty great.
    - Claimed:



    -XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

    Pokemon Y Team:

    Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

    3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •