Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-2: Friend'...His Name is N! [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

Cool. So Genesect's going to be in the anime also? I wasn't expecting that. This is going to be good. I already liked the episode because N saved Tsutarja and Axew. I wonder why he's looking up Genesect?

Interesting, so the lab was the P2 Lab. I'm kind of excited to see where N's story is going. At this point, we know that he has a connection to 2/3 of the dragons, as well as knowing Team Plasma is experimenting on Genesect. It looks like he'll be kept as a hero like he was in BW2.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I wonder why he's looking up Genesect?
    Probably to learn that some jerk went and made a homicidal freak of nature despite N saying "no" and that the world could be severely damaged because of that?
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Do we know where the boat is taking Ash and friends (and N), or are they merely traveling aimlessly while on holiday?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Do we know where the boat is taking Ash and friends (and N), or are they merely traveling aimlessly while on holiday?
    Probably the White Ruins
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    western Unova. They end up in Floccesy Town in the plasma ep so the boat might be taking them there,

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Probably the White Ruins
    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    western Unova. They end up in Floccesy Town in the plasma ep so the boat might be taking them there,
    Thumbs down to the anime-exclusive location, but yasss @ Ash and friends arriving in Floccesy Town soon. That's where Alder lives in the games and maybe we'll finally see Ash train with him. Oh, it probably won't happen but if the writers cared about Ash's team they would have him train under Alder's guidance. Watch Trip die of envy.~

It's confirmed that Ash and co are going to Floccesy Town and Floccesy Ranch? Yessssss. That's awesome. I was hoping they would get shown. Now we just need Aspertia City for whatever reason.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Hmm, I wonder why they have a pic with him of both?? He better not take Zekrom away from Ash lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hmm, I wonder why they have a pic with him of both?? He better not take Zekrom away from Ash lol.
    there shall be two endings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like the first movie!
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

You can't have the original dragon with only 2 of the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    You can't have the original dragon with only 2 of the pieces.
    True, but it doesn't seem as if Kyurem is N's mission. It seems more like Ghetsis' than N's.

I'm not sure who I'm more happy to see: N or the Meowth Balloon. N is my favorite character from the games, but the pre-Unova TRio are my favorite characters from the anime. And now I get them both together . . . SQUEE!!! *clears throat* I mean, MANLY SQUEE!!!
    Dimensions of Darkness - on hiatus l Sgt. Froakie - ongoing l Envoy - upcoming

harmoNy - one-shot l The Piplup and Chimchar Variety Hour - on hiatus
    Author's Profile

Latest Chapter (Sgt. Froakie): Chapter 2 - Beware the Cute Ones
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    there shall be two endings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like the first movie!
    Lol I was actually thinking about that when I saw the summaries...
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeRocks View Post
    I'm not sure who I'm more happy to see: N or the Meowth Balloon. N is my favorite character from the games, but the pre-Unova TRio are my favorite characters from the anime. And now I get them both together . . . SQUEE!!! *clears throat* I mean, MANLY SQUEE!!!
    I'm more happy to see Genesect. If he's an irredeemable bad guy, even better. If he's misunderstood... where's the nearest volcano?
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

yea the looker is back at some point
    Let's go Leavanny Energy ball

So Genesect is going to be present in both the movie and the anime?

I hope this Genesect that Achroma is researching is the Extremespeed one in the movies, because if the Genesect he's researching is just "another" version that was created, my mind will trip more than when the Deoxys Crisis episodes aired.

I mean seriously, who creates 3 versions of one Pokemon that already blew up your entire office and all your equipment once. It's like Giovanni asking for another Mewtwo just to get his memory erased and get backstabbed AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    So Genesect is going to be present in both the movie and the anime?

I hope this Genesect that Achroma is researching is the Extremespeed one in the movies, because if the Genesect he's researching is just "another" version that was created, my mind will trip more than when the Deoxys Crisis episodes aired.

I mean seriously, who creates 3 versions of one Pokemon that already blew up your entire office and all your equipment once. It's like Giovanni asking for another Mewtwo just to get his memory erased and get backstabbed AGAIN.
    The movies don't really count with the whole canon thing. So, in strictly the anime- not the movies- there, as far as we know, is only one Genesect. I think that's right, at least.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    Unfezant is now popping the balloons? Now her role is bigger and meaningful in the new season.

Pidgeot is gonna be pissed. First, it trolls it with its stats and abilities and now this. Its gonna come back to smack her

Ash is stopping Snivy from N or saving her from Team Rocket? Maybe she hates Team Plasma or wants to prevent Team Tocket from capturing her again?

N is going to be a perfect hero i suppose though he seem a bit generic and dull in personality....... We'll see in his debut.
    6 good point. Now I wonder if she doesn't like N's vibe, and tries to attack him? Or imagine if N was really Snivy's original trainer. lol

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    6 good point. Now I wonder if she doesn't like N's vibe, and tries to attack him? Or imagine if N was really Snivy's original trainer. lol
    Are you referring to the scene with Ash holding Snivy? Because I'm pretty sure that's more of a matter of Snivy's Vine Whip being pulled by something(Amoonguss or Frillish probably), and Ash trying to prevent it from being lifted off the ground.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Are you referring to the scene with Ash holding Snivy? Because I'm pretty sure that's more of a matter of Snivy's Vine Whip being pulled by something(Amoonguss or Frillish probably), and Ash trying to prevent it from being lifted off the ground.
    Just saw that preview again. Yea, it does look like he is trying to prevent her from being pulled away or something.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Aww Ash you dummy don't jump after the rat save Snivy -_-.

Aww Ash you dummy don't jump after the rat save Snivy -_-.
    well Ash did catch sceptile instead of pikachu when they fell in the water
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Does anyone else think that when Ash and his friends meet N, N won't have Reshiram. I am starting to think N will get Reshiram during this episode at the White Ruins. Because if he did have Reshiram, don't you think he'd use it against TRio?

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast