Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 463

Thread: BWS2EN-2: Friend'...His Name is N! [FIRST POST UPDATED 01/15]

  1. #326
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Tork City
    Posts
    7,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Yawn, generic travel episode and my prediction of TR being used to make establishing N easier was right. Big surprise.

    (Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

    The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate


    Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

  2. #327
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,764

    Default

    N has the Pink fish?? Alomomola or whatever??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  3. #328
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Minion Island
    Posts
    9,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    N has the Pink fish?? Alomomola or whatever??
    I don't know. To me it seems like he just calls on it(or them judging my the preview) to help out.

    Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

    Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I don't know. To me it seems like he just calls on it(or them judging my the preview) to help out.
    Lol so he's basically a pokemon ranger without a stylus??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  5. #330
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    IN YO FACE
    Posts
    4,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    N has the Pink fish?? Alomomola or whatever??
    I doubt he owns it. He probably just calls it from the ocean.

    EDIT: NINJA'd

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,421

    Default

    Ah so Alomomola probably has Heal Pulse which it will heal Pikachu's health and Paralysis even though that's not how it works in the games.



  7. #332
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    So now N can summon random Pokemon at will? This is giving me Naruto vibes, and I like it. I also like that Team Rocket will be beaten quickly from the look of things. It doesn't quite make up for them butting in during N's debut episode, but it does give me hope that N will be able to enjoy tons of screen-time without being upstaged.

  8. #333
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    So now N can summon random Pokemon at will? This is giving me Naruto vibes, and I like it. I also like that Team Rocket will be beaten quickly from the look of things. It doesn't quite make up for them butting in during N's debut episode, but it does give me hope that N will be able to enjoy tons of screen-time without being upstaged.
    I'm pretty sure N SHOULD be able to do that given his ability to easily befriend every single Pokémon in his environment.


  9. #334
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,300

    Default

    Thats what he does ingame, he uses the pokemon from the place he is, he is using huge pink fish because huge pink fish are there.

  10. #335
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Thats what he does ingame, he uses the pokemon from the place he is, he is using huge pink fish because huge pink fish are there.
    Exactly. I'm glad they're addressing that ability of his.


  11. #336
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    It better not be an error.
    i don't think that's likely. how often do errors like that occur?

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    On a Sea-Train, to Kalos! UK
    Posts
    1,598

    Default

    Oh wow, cool! It looks way cooler for N calling out Pokemon around the area than to just capture, use and release them but they give that impression in the games so I don't know if he actually does so. XD

    Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

    -Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

  13. #338
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    So N calls on Alomomola, I assume it'll end up healing Pikachu from Stun Spore, maybe it's Ability will be used. Healing Wish could be used too, but if it's the same as the game then Alomomola will faint.

    I like that N will call on Pokemon in the area, just like in the games.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  14. #339
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Wait isn't Snivy supposed to appear in this episode? Where is her voice actress on the voice cast list?

  15. #340
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Distant Valhalla
    Posts
    8,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    Wait isn't Snivy supposed to appear in this episode? Where is her voice actress on the voice cast list?
    Jessie's voice actress also does Snivy's voice. ^^


  16. #341
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    Wait isn't Snivy supposed to appear in this episode? Where is her voice actress on the voice cast list?
    She is.

    Snivy shares a va with Jessie. VAs are only listed with 1 role they play in an episode

  17. #342
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    She is.

    Snivy shares a va with Jessie. VAs are only listed with 1 role they play in an episode
    Oh I see. I am not really that familiar with the Japanese voice actors so I wouldn't know lol

  18. #343
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    Oh I see. I am not really that familiar with the Japanese voice actors so I wouldn't know lol
    No worries. it is a bit difficult at first. I tend to look at the va list then check out Bulbapedia to find out who else the characters voice, so I can see who else might be here.

    For example with this episode the pokemon that have a chance to appear based on the va list are

    Jessie - Snivy (confirmed)
    James - Crustle
    Meowth - leavanny
    Narrator - Boldore, Stunfisk
    Excadrill - woobat

  19. #344

    Default

    I like this. N being able to call on Pokemon will be a good addition to Episode N. I'm really looking forward to this arc. ^^ Hopefully he'll call on Pokemon multiple times throughout and it won't just be a one-time thing (I doubt it would be, but things like that have happened before).

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  20. #345
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    No worries. it is a bit difficult at first. I tend to look at the va list then check out Bulbapedia to find out who else the characters voice, so I can see who else might be here.

    For example with this episode the pokemon that have a chance to appear based on the va list are

    Jessie - Snivy (confirmed)
    James - Crustle
    Meowth - leavanny
    Narrator - Boldore, Stunfisk
    Excadrill - woobat
    Makes me wonder why they don't list all the roles each VA is playing that episode.
    I'll probably check the VA list from bulbapedia from now on since it might come in handy. Thanks

  21. #346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    Makes me wonder why they don't list all the roles each VA is playing that episode.
    I'll probably check the VA list from bulbapedia from now on since it might come in handy. Thanks
    I don't know why they don't list them all, but they usually list the more important character/Pokemon. Hence, Jessie has precedence over Snivy.

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  22. #347
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    12,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    So N calls on Alomomola, I assume it'll end up healing Pikachu from Stun Spore, maybe it's Ability will be used. Healing Wish could be used too, but if it's the same as the game then Alomomola will faint.

    I like that N will call on Pokemon in the area, just like in the games.
    It could just use "wish" instead, which is basically the same thing without the idiotic need to cause the Pokémon to faint.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

  23. #348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdant View Post
    Makes me wonder why they don't list all the roles each VA is playing that episode.
    I'll probably check the VA list from bulbapedia from now on since it might come in handy. Thanks
    Best Wishes core cast VA list

  24. #349
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    So, this episode might have some flashbacks because it lists Trip's Tsutarja. I got excited when I saw Burgundy's name.

  25. #350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    I wonder why Hikari's Manmoo is listed under the main cast or whatever while Hikari and Hikari's Pochama are under "Currently Important".

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •