Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BW Rivals thread

Default BW Rivals thread

Can you see any of the BW rivals returning? Which ones?

I can see Bianca and Cameron returning

Never fear, N is here!

I can probably see Bianca coming back as Juniper's assistant but that's it.

I'm sure that if it's not on this page, the most recent rival discussion thread is only on the next one.. I know there was one quite recently anyway, so this is unnecessary.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

That was for Bel. This is for ALL rivals

Never fear, N is here!

My mistake, it would appear that the thread I was talking about has actually been pushed back and wiped off the fourth page, due to the amount of crap that gets posted..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

I think we might see Trip, Bianca, Burgundy and Georgia again.

The most definite returning in my eyes would probably be Bianca. Maybe as Junipers assistant with her BW2 outfit alongside.

Bianca returning seems likely with her becoming Junipers rival. I hope Ash battles Kotetsu in a 6vs6

Georgia, Burgundy, and Bianca are surely going to appear. (Hey, all girls!) Only because Iris and Cilan have yet to find their closure with them. And Bianca has the advantage of turning into Juniper's assistant, unless her dad smiles at her and says, "No, silly girl! You lost against an idiot! Now come here and fetch me some dinner!"

As for the guys, none of them. Probably Virgil to redeem his status as a random character with a face. Trip...hell if I knew. His story arc seems pretty much done.

Hopefully, Cameron got lost and died somewhere.

I can only see Trip, Bianca,Georgia and Burgundy reappear. Stephan, Cameron and Virgil might and might not show up. If any of them reappear it will most likely be after the Plasma arc is over.

This thread is about 110 eps late! bUt okay XD

Bel and Burguny could reappear! Virgil maybe cause of the Ranger story.

Trip, Stephan and Cameron not so likely!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    This thread is about 110 eps late! bUt okay XD

Bel and Burguny could reappear! Virgil maybe cause of the Ranger story.

Trip, Stephan and Cameron not so likely!
    Read first post duh.

I could see Bianca returning if she decides she wants to become a professor's helper like she did in the games. Not so sure about the others ^_^;
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    I could see Bianca returning if she decides she wants to become a professor's helper like she did in the games. Not so sure about the others ^_^;
    I think that will happen too! It'll be interesting to see

The thing is that any of the rivals can return but what would they do? Trip could get a full battle with Ash, Bianca and Virgil can get a battle with Ash, Burgundy and Georgia can resolve their rivalries and Ash can settle the score with Cameron. The only one who doesn't have anything is Stephan since he wasn't really screwed over and he never really had a story.
    Last edited by J Ken; 27th January 2013 at 6:31 AM.

I'd say Bianca is the most likely to make an appearance because she's the only one who has encountered Team Rocket and traveled around with the trio.

Stephan pretty much wrapped up his business at the Unova League, but I could see him making an appearance to help out against Team Plasma.

Trip I could definitely see returning to show his maturity and helping out against Team Plasma, probably some sort of heroic team-up with Ash.

Cameron is tough to call, if they have a tournament at the end for Ash to get a win, I could see Ash winning a rematch against him, but other than that I doubt it.

I'd love to see something with Virgil training for the champion's league, or even seeing a battle on TV at the end like in DP, with Virgil battling one of the elite four. I could see him making an appearance in his ranger capacity as well.

Georgia has kind of reached a snag, Dragonite managed to beat her signature Pokemon in one hit. It's hard to take Georgia seriously as a threat after that, so I don't think a final battle between the two would be very effective unless Georgia got an unrealistically huge power boost. It would take some good writing to make her return work.

Burgundy really does deserve some sort of conclusion to her dealings with Cilan. I could see it being a one-on-one battle (preferably with Burgundy getting the win), a tag battle against Chili and Cress like in BW2, or some sort of connoisseur test for her to get to B rank. I think there's a lot of interesting things you could do with it.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

The only ones I can see returning are Bianca, Georgia, and Burgundy, everyone elses stories are pretty much wrapped up.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I hope we never see them again.. they were all terrible Bianca and Stephan are the only exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    I hope we never see them again.. they were all terrible Bianca and Stephan are the only exceptions.
    Ash just needs to have a full battle with someone and not lose

I think they're all done. The league wrapped them up.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I think they're all done. The league wrapped them up.
    I doubt Georgia and Burgundy are done.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I doubt Georgia and Burgundy are done.
    Yeah definitely they still have stories to be wrapped up

I hope Georgia and Bianca do. Georgia, Bianca, and Burgundy are the only humans in BW I liked so I hope they return. I'm not expecting anything big from Georgia or Burgundy.
    Both feel kind of finished. Burgundy was the punching bag of the region and Georgia, as someone said before, with Dragonite on Iris, it doesn't seem possible for her to catch up anytime soon.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I hope Georgia and Bianca do. Georgia, Bianca, and Burgundy are the only humans in BW I liked so I hope they return. I'm not expecting anything big from Georgia or Burgundy.
    Both feel kind of finished. Burgundy was the punching bag of the region and Georgia, as someone said before, with Dragonite on Iris, it doesn't seem possible for her to catch up anytime soon.
    How exactly are burgundy and Georgia finished? They never had any closure with their rivals

Georgia and Burgundy will definitely show up in Episode N. If they don't appear ever again, I will be extremely disappointed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast