Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-4: Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Plot!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    He wasn't actually.
    Sounds like a good sign then, if he or Zager are on the cast list for next weeks episode we'll know for sure.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    The conspiracy title would make you think Plasma have 2 sides. One they show for liberating pokemon: BW Plasma, the other to abuse pokemon: Neo Plasma
    I don't think Neo Plasma was abusing pokemon.

The signs point to them being serious though. So I still don't get this talk about them being comedic again. They have the same evil expressions, they are still very reserved and Giovanni has been added to the main characters' page.
    I'm just saying is all, even if they aren't back to being comical again. Wonder if they will be the next generation if they are still here?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I'm just saying is all, even if they aren't back to being comical again. Wonder if they will be the next generation if they are still here?
    I think signs point to them possibly leaving after this generation. When Giovanni had a twitter, one of things TRio tweeted was that they will be in TR forever unless something happens to Giovanni. If Giovanni really does play a large role in Episode N and something does happen to him, I could see TR disbanding and leaving the show.

I think signs point to them possibly leaving after this generation. When Giovanni had a twitter, one of things TRio tweeted was that they will be in TR forever unless something happens to Giovanni. If Giovanni really does play a large role in Episode N and something does happen to him, I could see TR disbanding and leaving the show.
    I'll miss them than, they've been here as long as Ash has pretty much. Ash is my favorite character but I'll still miss them, I know this is off topic but I wonder if Ash will catch Meowth by the end of the series? Hes the only one who can tell us what Pokemon are saying, without him all will be hearing is names of Pokemon from now onXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

I wonder if the trio will see Colress actually battle Looker, or if they'll remain in the dark.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I wonder if the trio will see Colress actually battle Looker, or if they'll remain in the dark.
    I wonder if TRio will even be in this episode.

I meant the Ash-Iris-Cilan trio.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I meant the Ash-Iris-Cilan trio.
    I thought it was proven that the two aren't actually battling (like, with Pokemon)?

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Of course they will >.< as of episode N no episode of pokemon is complete without TR.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Of course they will >.< as of episode N no episode of pokemon is complete without TR.
    Why? Because they appeared in the first 2 episodes of the saga?

Why? Because they appeared in the first 2 episodes of the saga?
    No because its obvious Funny TR has to be in every single episode or else. The writers are incapable of writing an episode without them.

its obvious Funny TR
    I think you're in for a real surprise.

I think you're in for a real surprise.
    Yeah I doubt it. An amoongus falling on Pikachu from a great height and KOing it isn't TR's improved ability or competence, it's the laws of physics.

Yeah I doubt it. An amoongus falling on Pikachu from a great height and KOing it isn't TR's improved ability or competence, it's the laws of physics.
    Giovanni being on the main characters page is very telling. I hope they stay serious for the rest of BW. And at the end of BW, they have a final showdown with TR and TP and TR leaves the show for good.

Giovanni being on the main characters page is very telling. I hope they stay serious for the rest of BW. And at the end of BW, they have a final showdown with TR and TP and TR leaves the show for good.
    And Dawn made it on too. It means nothing.

Well, it probably means Giovanni will be doing SOMETHING. Either way, I hope that Generation 6 will be Team Rocket less. If their finale was Tempest, that would have been a good way to write them off honestly.

But Dawn appeared in Best Wishes 2. This is for Episode N so he's sure to appear.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Well, it probably means Giovanni will be doing SOMETHING. Either way, I hope that Generation 6 will be Team Rocket less. If their finale was Tempest, that would have been a good way to write them off honestly.
    If that wasn't enough, it will never be enough. I now know somewhat the feeling cancer patients get when they relapse after a brief remission period.....

Dawn did nothing of note, Giovanni might as well just show up only in boss fantasies.

If that wasn't enough, it will never be enough. I now know somewhat the feeling cancer patients get when they relapse after a brief remission period.....

Dawn did nothing of note, Giovanni might as well just show up only in boss fantasies.
    This is the first time Giovanni has ever been on the main characters page. If he was only going to appear in Boss Fantasies, he wouldn't be on the main characters list.

This is the first time Giovanni has ever been on the main characters page. If he was only going to appear in Boss Fantasies, he wouldn't be on the main characters list.
    You never know, Meowth could have a long and detailed on every single episode

Does make a good point, Dawn was only in it to show off the all mighty Dragonite's power and fan service but she was in the main cast. I forget, was Giovanni in the main cast when the Team Rocket plot was coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Does make a good point, Dawn was only in it to show off the all mighty Dragonite's power and fan service but she was in the main cast. I forget, was Giovanni in the main cast when the Team Rocket plot was coming up?
    No, he wasn't. I think this is the first time Giovanni was on the main characters page. He is getting something.

No, he wasn't. I think this is the first time Giovanni was on the main characters page. He is getting something.
    I don't know what plot BlueDragonfangirl is referring to, but the first arc of BW had him there.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I don't know what plot BlueDragonfangirl is referring to, but the first arc of BW had him there.
    They took him down after the 2 parter got postponed though right? Or did they not take him down until BW2 aired?

Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast