Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-4: Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Plot!! [FIRST POST]

There's maybe a very small chance Pierce could appear, but Im not holding out hope. Zager seems most likely to appear next, that or transmissions from Giovanni and Matori (I loved those).
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    this is especially true for Pierce who has disappeared for good from the look of things along with the banned episodes.
    Matori went a year and a half between her last two appearances.

Counting chickens before they're hatched, and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Matori went a year and a half between her last two appearances.

Counting chickens before they're hatched, and all that.
    Matori is different because we saw her AFTER the 2 parter got postponed. Therefore, we know she survived whatever happened in those episodes. People wondering about what happened to Pierce should be expected because you know the last time he was supposed to appear were in episodes that we didn't even see yet so therefore thinking that he got arrested or something makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    First of all, I'm not bashing either character. I'm merely pointing out things about them that I found really off-putting. I mean it's public knowledge that I dislike reductive character designs, so it should be no surprise that Pierce's resemblance to Tobias would be a problem for me. And as I said before, the writers took Giovanni's role and watered it down for Zager, who was just really static and grumpy and just plain boring in my humble opinion. Pierce and Zager just seem like two characters the anime could have done without, and this is especially true for Pierce who has disappeared for good from the look of things along with the banned episodes. And forgive me, but I don't care what kind of vehicles they drove; cars and helicopters don't redeem what I perceive to be bad characters.

Anyway, I don't think Team Rocket deserves to be ahead of Team Plasma as of this episode. They've had so many failed missions that it seems incredibly unrealistic for them to suddenly be able to hack into Team Plasma's computers and steal all of their information. It's just too much advancement for Team Rocket in one episode.
    And yet u love Piplup's clone, oh the irony.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Matori is different because we saw her AFTER the 2 parter got postponed. Therefore, we know she survived whatever happened in those episodes. People wondering about what happened to Pierce should be expected because you know the last time he was supposed to appear were in episodes that we didn't even see yet so therefore thinking that he got arrested or something makes sense.
    Him dying/being arrested makes sense. however if they do ignore those episodes then they could easily bring him back

Do we know how popular he was in Japan?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Him dying/being arrested makes sense. however if they do ignore those episodes then they could easily bring him back

Do we know how popular he was in Japan?
    I still don't get why he was so popular on these boards.. Just felt like a ploy to make Looker seem competent and actually arrest somebody.. xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I still don't get why he was so popular on these boards.. Just felt like a ploy to make Looker seem competent and actually arrest somebody.. xD
    It's because we don't know what happened to him that we still talk about him lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    I still don't get why he was so popular on these boards
    its the hair

its the mystery. people love a good mystery

I think this episode will end in a cliffhanger with Pika leaving Ash and get away with TP or TR! after that Ash will call up on Charizard and rescues the little guy
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I think this episode will end in a cliffhanger with Pika leaving Ash and get away with TP or TR! after that Ash will call up on Charizard and rescues the little guy
    Sooo Touching! :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Oh but when I say he gets taken I'm crazy smh -_-.

This episode will determine whether we have a gaping plot hole from over 100 episodes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    This episode will determine whether we have a gaping plot hole from over 100 episodes ago.
    We won't. They've already awkwardly tried to cover the original two-parter up.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    We won't. They've already awkwardly tried to cover the original two-parter up.
    What two-parter?

I can't believe everybody is so okay with the situation though. We will have our first plot hole in the anime where things genuinely don't piece up or are resolved.

I honestly think Dan Green helped him get a fan base but Pierce was a cool, competent character and of course as Ace said, he was mysterious. Give him more screen time and more episodes and he could have easily become a fan favorite villain. I don't think he would ever reach Giovanni's, Zager's or TRio's popularity but who knows?

I can't believe everybody is so okay with the situation though. We will have our first plot hole in the anime where things genuinely don't piece up or are resolved.
    But what IS the plot hole? I don't get it. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Pierce and the Meteonite. I think that's what he means.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    The plot hole is that Ash, Iris, Cilan, Giovanni and Juniper all headed to the Resort Desert at the end of BW22 to explore the unusual activity there which caused the Venipede to go crazy. All of a sudden, Ash, Iris and Cilan are back at Castelia headed to the Gym, and Giovanni is suddenly in an important meeting so for the meantime the TR trio are all told to do there own thing for the meantime to make him proud, this causes them to change to their white uniforms.

Pierce suddenly disappears too and isn't seen again.

It's horrible just thinking about it.

I'm not okay with it, hahaha. I wish we could have seen it and I wish it wasn't hastily 'forgotten,' but I'm at least glad that they're giving another life to a Team Plasma plot.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I'm not okay with it, hahaha. I wish we could have seen it and I wish it wasn't hastily 'forgotten,' but I'm at least glad that they're giving another life to a Team Plasma plot.
    Ha, fair enough but for me Team Plasma coming back doesn't really make me feel better. I wanted to see what was originally going to happen. Truth be known I imagine Neo Team Plasma would still have shown up now, the only difference being Looker wouldn't have introduced himself here.

it is a big plot hole. but I believe when the dubbed aired they weren't flying away at the end of the ep.

but not I'm not sure.
    either way as I remember it was TP was attacking Castelia and not Neo-TP. . .
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    it is a big plot hole. but I believe when the dubbed aired they weren't flying away at the end of the ep.
    In the dub, Juniper goes alone to check out the situation whilst Ash goes to the Gym.

It should be noted that the Japanese Version calls the shots in the situation, but it wouldn't surprise me if the dub spoke to the japanese version on what will happen and they said they will never air, hence why the dub edited it out.

Will they treat this like Lookers first appearance? Since he did, appear in the Plasma episodes that got canceled?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Will they treat this like Lookers first appearance? Since he did, appear in the Plasma episodes that got canceled?
    Yeah it looks like he's introducing himself to Iris and Cilan so basically the TR vs TP episodes have been taken out of the listing. So Bulbapedia's episode numbers seem like the correct ones instead of Serebii's.

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast