- Axew gets lost
    - Drayden vs Iris
    - The Nursary episode
    - Dragonites capture
    - Part 2 of Roxies gym
    - Ferroseed Research centre ep
    - Twist mountain 2 parter
    - Krokoroks capture episode
    All of which are episodes that I despise with a passion. I was hoping to learn something that would make me feel better, but I was a fool to expect good news from this episode.

Let's see, what could possibly make this episode stand-out from the others. I suppose finally seeing Team Plasma in action after two years of waiting would redeem a few things, but as I can't trust Colress vs. Looker to be good given the writer of the episode, I'm not too sure that I should be celebrating just yet.

Just because the Unova League Conclusion and Axew Gets Lost episodes ultimately pieced up the horrible league with the other four League episodes doesn't mean that the were actually bad singular episodes.

They were fine.

Axew Gets Lost was an episode born to be filler, the fact it was inbetween the League isn't what makes it bad since it was actually an entertaining filler.

There's a difference between a written episode and a written arc.

The Axew gets Lost episode was pretty good, it had me laughing a big part of the episode, the placement was crap I agree.

The episodes themselves were good, it's just down to where they were placed and what they were a part of.

If people get over the fact that the league wasn't anything spectacular, they'll realise that the episodes alone were good for what they were.

League Ep 1 - Set everything up nicely, introduced all the characters and started Ash's first battle.
    League Ep 2 - Concluded Ash's first battle nicely, presented the other characters battles nicely too.
    League Ep 3 - Skips Ash's Second Battle (which I agree is bad), however breaks away from the constant battling of Ep 1 and 2. A filler that could have been placed anywhere else.
    League Ep 4 - Great lengthed more serious battle for Ash. Sets up the next episode well.
    League Ep 5 - Begins Ash's final battle well.
    League Ep 6 - Presents the second half of Ash's battle and concludes everything in a great manner.

Besides the third episode, the league's plot was written fine, it was key factors such as Ash having barely any battles, who he lost to, how short the League was etc. which change everybodies opinion on it so much.

P.S - Pepsi, heads up man you double posted just letting you know man.

To me most of those episodes were bad and will remain bad. It has nothing to do with the league or arcs or anything. They were just bad on their own, period.~ The only one I can tolerate is the Dragonite one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    To me most of those episodes were bad and will remain bad. It has nothing to do with the league or arcs or anything. They were just bad on their own, period.~
    What was so bad? They weren't written any differently to the other 100+ episodes of BW.

The only one I can tolerate is the Dragonite one.
    Wait, are you talking about all of the Leagues in general now? I was only on about the Unova League.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    What was so bad? They weren't written any differently to the other 100+ episodes of BW.
    Which is why they were bad.

I thought this would be your answer.

Basically, you just dislike how the entire saga was written, not just those two specific episodes.

I personally cannot trust this Shinzo Fujita person to write a good episode after having to tolerate all the others that he wrote. What would have won me over is if the writer of the evil Togepi episode had written this one, because then I could rest easy knowing that we'd have an entertaining episode full of suspense and also comedy. I think the guy's name was Shoji Yonemura. He really needs to come back to write for Episode N, otherwise this whole arc will end up being one big filler episode like the others that Mr. Fujita has written.

Spilling truth tea left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I personally cannot trust this Shinzo Fujita person to write a good episode after having to tolerate all the others that he wrote.
    I liked the majority but that's just my opinion.

What would have won me over is if the writer of the evil Togepi episode had written this one, because then I could rest easy knowing that we'd have an entertaining episode full of suspense and also comedy. I think the guy's name was Shoji Yonemura. He really needs to come back to write for Episode N, otherwise this whole arc will end up being one big filler episode like the others that Mr. Fujita has written.
    I liked that episode, but during this episode and the remainder of the arc his style of writing seriously shouldn't be used.

Also, this arc may turn out filler but it looks like it's guaranteed a lot of entertaining and decent episodes whether they're filler or not.

Spilling truth tea left and right.
    Opinion, although i do agree Best Wishes as turned horribly.

It has had it's list of good episodes though regardless.

I
    I think the guy's name was Shoji Yonemura. He really needs to come back to write for Episode N
    He's writing the ep airing this week.

He also wrote

- Ash vs Stephan
    - Virgil Introduction
    - Pokewood ep
    - Cilan vs Chili
    - Maractus ep
    - Iris vs Dawn
    - Onix Island
    - Burgh introduction
    - Darmanitan belltower

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I don't think Mienshao will have a bigger role than the other Plasma Pokemon. They just chose it randomly, probably.
    Which is a shame. It really sucks when writers don't give a cool Pokemon a proper showcasing, and treat it like garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    He's writing the ep airing this week.

He also wrote

- Ash vs Stephan
    - Virgil Introduction
    - Pokewood ep
    - Cilan vs Chili
    - Maractus ep
    - Iris vs Dawn
    - Onix Island
    - Burgh introduction
    - Darmanitan belltower
    What a shame, waste a good writer on an episode about Ash/N V.S Team Rocket while this episode that has major plot in it gets done by the same person who wrote my least favorite episodes, dang.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

I'm really surprised this is only going to be one episode. I mean this is the introduction of Colress, I kinda expected it be longer than one episode. I guess they're saving the multi-part episodes for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I'm really surprised this is only going to be one episode. I mean this is the introduction of Colress, I kinda expected it be longer than one episode. I guess they're saving the multi-part episodes for later.
    I imagine he'll be a recurring character so one episode to introduce him and the rest to develop the story around him seems appropriate.

Which is a shame. It really sucks when writers don't give a cool Pokemon a proper showcasing, and treat it like garbage.
    I couldn't agree more.
    Last edited by SKyLineR32; 23rd January 2013 at 4:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SKyLineR32 View Post
    I couldn't agree more.
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you're a huge Mienshao fan.

mienshao rocks so it's understandable

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    What a shame, waste a good writer on an episode about Ash/N V.S Team Rocket while this episode that has major plot in it gets done by the same person who wrote my least favorite episodes, dang.
    The point is introducing N, thats the main plto of the episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you're a huge Mienshao fan.

mienshao rocks so it's understandable
    Sure am.

Although Mienshao is most likely not going to get much focus in this episode, I'm still pretty anxious to see what happens to it. But looking at its track record in the show, I won't be surprised if Mienshao somehow gets screwed over again at some point.
    Last edited by SKyLineR32; 23rd January 2013 at 4:43 PM.

All of which are episodes that I despise with a passion. I was hoping to learn something that would make me feel better, but I was a fool to expect good news from this episode.

Let's see, what could possibly make this episode stand-out from the others. I suppose finally seeing Team Plasma in action after two years of waiting would redeem a few things, but as I can't trust Colress vs. Looker to be good given the writer of the episode, I'm not too sure that I should be celebrating just yet.
    Hey!! What do you have against teh Krok .....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I'm hoping Boldore IS in this episode, like the opening implies, and I HOPE it kicks some serious butt like the opening implies.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I'm hoping Boldore IS in this episode, like the opening implies, and I HOPE it kicks some serious butt like the opening implies.
    Nah, Boldore will get some hits in then be knocked aside. Then Pikachu and Pignite will come in and do all the work. :P

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Or Corless could control these Pokemon for awhile and Boldore battles them in a later episode. For some reason I have the feeling that after TR hacks their system they retreat along with the Pokemon and thats how Corless is gonna be a threat in the final Team Plasma episodes because of his Pokemon army.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

I personally cannot trust this Shinzo Fujita person to write a good episode after having to tolerate all the others that he wrote. What would have won me over is if the writer of the evil Togepi episode had written this one, because then I could rest easy knowing that we'd have an entertaining episode full of suspense and also comedy. I think the guy's name was Shoji Yonemura. He really needs to come back to write for Episode N, otherwise this whole arc will end up being one big filler episode like the others that Mr. Fujita has written.
    But that episode was Tauros-crap (¬_¬), it had an odd mix between stupidity and boredom that wasn´t even funny it was just a very exaggerated and unfunny version of the Teddiursa-Johto episode
    Last edited by Squirtle_007; 23rd January 2013 at 2:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SKyLineR32 View Post
    Sure am.

Although Mienshao is most likely not going to get much focus in this episode, I'm still pretty anxious to see what happens to it. But looking at its track record in the show, I won't be surprised if Mienshao somehow gets screwed over again at some point.
    Well to be fair, one could say that Mienshao is being used because it is perceived as something strong and hard to get across.

- Donamite: Set up to show that Masaomi was a really tough contender.
    - Tepig's Evolution: Set up to show that Shamus was a really strong trainer, that only cared for strong pokemon.
    - This: To show that Colress is out to bring out more power of already strong and powerful pokemon.

To be completely fair, it isn't being used as hopelessly as the masses of Ratatta back in Kanto that were all dying of near death by being owned by weaksauce trainers..

Nah, Boldore will get some hits in then be knocked aside. Then Pikachu and Pignite will come in and do all the work. :P
    Damn the PiPi-squad hording the battles..

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007 View Post
    But that episode was Tauros-crap (¬_¬), it had an odd mix between stupidity and boredom that wasn´t even funny it was just a very exaggerated and unfunny version of the Teddiursa-Johto episode
    But with Togepi!!!! And Rayquaza!!! :O
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast