Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-4: Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Plot!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    That scene was totally set up to make it look like some big was gonna happen right there.

And seriously not everything is spoiled before hand in this anime.

Lol stop confusing them with your favorite starter -_-.
    This is Charizard we are talking about here. There is no way in hell his return would not be spoiled weeks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    This is Charizard we are talking about here. There is no way in hell his return would not be spoiled weeks in advance.
    Was Gliscor spoiled prior to his return?? Outside of that one blurry picture I mean??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Was Gliscor spoiled prior to his return?? Outside of that one blurry picture I mean??
    Gliscor is not nearly as popular and iconic as Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Gliscor is not nearly as popular and iconic as Charizard.
    That doesn't answer my question lol.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

No one cared about Gliscor. Pretty much everyone likes charizard. Just the announcement would skyrocket ratings.

I can't answer it for you because I wasn't on the site when Gliscor came back but whether or not Gliscor's return was promoted doesn't mean Charizard's wouldn't be. I mean Charizard is Ash's most popular and iconic Pokémon besides Pikachu.

I can't answer it for you because I wasn't on the site when Gliscor came back but whether or not Gliscor's return was promoted doesn't mean Charizard's wouldn't be. I mean Charizard is Ash's most popular and iconic Pokémon besides Pikachu.
    Oh but see he was promoted quite a lot. Just because we don't know an exact episode, doesn't change the fact that he hasn't been promoted. NOT everything in this anime is spoiled.

OH and P2, I cared about Gliscor a lot lol. He was my favorite of Ash's Sinnoh pokes.

Oh but see he was promoted quite a lot. Just because we don't know an exact episode, doesn't change the fact that he hasn't been promoted. NOT everything in this anime is spoiled.
    Charizard would have been shown in the Calendar for February if he was coming back in February. We would really know about it by now.

OH and P2, I cared about Gliscor a lot lol. He was my favorite of Ash's Sinnoh pokes.
    I would imagine gible would have been a lot more popular with the kiddies. At least gibles are huggable.

Besides charizard would be quite popular. The odds of charizard showing out of nowhere would be the same chance that brock or Misty would magically rejoin the show in that episode.

Charizard would have been shown in the Calendar for February if he was coming back in February. We would really know about it by now.
    Yes cuz all the important pokemon are shown on those calenders -_-. Might I remind you about all those non important two second cameo's that happened on those calenders??

Yes cuz all the important pokemon are shown on those calenders -_-. Might I remind you about all those non important two second cameo's that happened on those calenders??
    I don't think you realize how popular Charizard is. I'm not saying that every character on the calendar is important but whenever there is an important character returning, they'd probably be on the calendar. I mean outside of Pikachu and Meowth, Charizard is the Pokémon people think of when it comes to the Pokémon anime.

That scene was totally set up to make it look like some big was gonna happen right there.

And seriously not everything is spoiled before hand in this anime.

Lol stop confusing them with your favorite starter -_-.
    1. Scenes like that do make it foreshadow something stopping the attack and sometimes it just happens and there's no foreshadowing. It being like TOTALLY set up is your personal opinion.

2. True, but one of Ash's first starters that keeps showing up in important situations and is possibly one of his strongest Pokemon, due to it beating an Articuno, is something big I think.

3. Oshawott isn't the only one that can do that and who's to say that he's my favourite starter?

That's still a spoiler though.

NOT everything in this anime is spoiled.
    Most things are, especially big things.

Like Lucario that was shown for a majority of an episode and in the previous one and could be considered a spoiler.

And most of those calendar Pokemon are important and if not, there's usually still Pokemon from the episode that are important on there or, maybe the episode doesn't have any important Pokemon within it.

Don't forget though, what you and I consider "important" is probably different.
    Last edited by playerking; 30th January 2013 at 7:17 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Charizard is more important than any single pokemon in this entire show except Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    1. Scenes like that do make it foreshadow something stopping the attack and sometimes it just happens and there's no foreshadowing. It being like TOTALLY set up is your personal opinion.

2. True, but one of Ash's first starters that keeps showing up in important situations and is possibly one of his strongest Pokemon, due to it beating an Articuno, is something big I think.

3. Oshawott isn't the only one that can do that.

That's still a spoiler though.

If you really think Ash and them are just gonna get hit with two attacks like that then go ahead lol, I'm not stopping you.

I would say capture is pretty damn big thing and TWO of those were not spoiled in BW.

Ya but he is the only one that does so.....

If you really think Ash and them are just gonna get hit with two attacks like that then go ahead lol, I'm not stopping you.
    Why would it be out of the norm for humans to be hit by Pokémon attacks?

I would say capture is pretty damn big thing and TWO of those were not spoiled in BW.

Ya but he is the only one that does so.....
    They can, because, they've all taken attacks before and it won't kill them, but I'm not saying it's is likely to happen, because I think that another Pokemon (not particularly Charizard) could stop the attacks.

What captures?

I'm pretty sure another one of their Pokemon has done that before, but if not, he is not the only one that can do that so...

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Man what I wouldn't give to see TP attack the gang with something like a Rhyperior or Salamence...so much more awesome and dangerous. I doubt even N can survive a rock wrecker/Horn drill.

They can, because, they've all taken attacks before and it won't kill them, but I'm not saying it's is likely to happen, because I think that another Pokemon (not particularly Charizard) could stop the attacks.

What captures?

I'm pretty sure another one of their Pokemon has done that before, but if not, he is not the only one that can do that so...
    To your comment above, please tell me how a random *** Leavanny who appeared for two seconds was important?? Or That random *** Darumaka that battles Scraggy for two seconds??

Ya when it's to protect another pokemon usually...

Palpitoad and Stunfisk?? Granted Palpitoad was discussed but he was never spoiled.

Mijumaru's the only pokemon on the main cast right now that has.

To your comment above, please tell me how a random *** Leavanny who appeared for two seconds was important?? Or That random *** Darumaka that battles Scraggy for two seconds??

Ya when it's to protect another pokemon usually...

Palpitoad and Stunfisk?? Granted Palpitoad was discussed but he was never spoiled.

Mijumaru's the only pokemon on the main cast right now that has.
    Another Pokemon besides Leavanny( Swanna I believe) was shown and another Pokemon besides Darumaka was shown(Garbodor and Trubbish)

Iris survived a Thunderbolt by Pikachu, Cilan got attacked I think, well I know he'll get attack by a Ducklett's Water Gun(although it isn't a Thunderbolt or Flamethrower) and Ash has been attack multiple times.

It wouldn't be to protect a Pokemon this time, but they might let it hit them to, in order for Pikachu and Axew to realise deep down that they're attacking their best friends.

Pretty sure there was at least one more, but as I said, he's NOT the only one that can.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    No sign of Giovanni or Zager for an explanation of where that data's going. I hope they aren't stealing it for Looker...
    In thoery, they are stealing for Giovanni. But remembers that TR isn't having missions now unless you consider a mission catching Pikachu.

No way. They won't be working for Looker until those episodes air (TR vs TP).
    The episodes that you are think are TR vs TP that will get retconned are: Team Plasma VS Team Rocket + Looker + Main Cast * Former Plasma? + N?

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    There is no way they'd be working for Looker already, or even meet up with him in this episode. Besides, we know for a fact they do something illegal in the very next episode.
    That they are doping illegal doesn't matter. They could work for Looker in oine episode, doing his things the next one, and when are returning to ace Team Plasma teaming up with Looker.

Looker would never willingly work with them. TR is too powerful of an organization to trust and with Zager and Giovanni alive and well, Looker would never take that chance.
    Giovanni isn't having too much appearances now. And it isn't confirmed by any way that Zager is appearing.

Like Lucario that was shown for a majority of an episode and in the previous one and could be considered a spoiler.

And most of those calendar Pokemon are important and if not, there's usually still Pokemon from the episode that are important on there or, maybe the episode doesn't have any important Pokemon within it.

Don't forget though, what you and I consider "important" is probably different.
    Charizard is not gonna way not to have spoiler. I think that remember that James' VA voices Charizard is something to take note because if Charizard appears at the end of a episode, without mention in a summary he won't appear in the VA List. But we know that he appears in the next episodes as a spoiler.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Rocket are returning to the funny version although in the first 3 episodes of her return they acting relatively serious, more than the funny version used to do but they are way less serious than in their BW missions.

To air the TR vs TP episodes that are supposed to air 2 years ago, they need to do the Meteonite arc again; having appear Giovanni, Zager, Pierce,and all the TR grunts; not having a big role Ghetsis, Colress and N; Genesect won't take part of the story; Looker has to not work for Team Rocket apart or other minor edits. This isn't happening, guys. Sorry for you that want the two-partner tfor air but it isn't airing like you are saying (And I don't trust Dephender here). The only way that the old two partner would air is that the episodes are doing as a flashback from a old TP member (although it would be very weird).

Also, I think that in the supposed episodes where you think that Team Rocket vs Team Plasma will air, Charizard will return through Liza (in that case won't be through Oak and doesn't exist enough merch to suspect somebody that has the abilitry to shadow Plasma to the audience).

Another Pokemon besides Leavanny( Swanna I believe) was shown and another Pokemon besides Darumaka was shown(Garbodor and Trubbish)

Iris survived a Thunderbolt by Pikachu, Cilan got attacked I think, well I know he'll get attack by a Ducklett's Water Gun(although it isn't a Thunderbolt or Flamethrower) and Ash has been attack multiple times.

It wouldn't be to protect a Pokemon this time, but they might let it hit them to, in order for Pikachu and Axew to realise deep down that they're attacking their best friends.

Pretty sure there was at least one more, but as I said, he's NOT the only one that can.
    What does that have to do with anything?? That proves that not only the important pokemon appear on those calenders.

They never intentionally get attacked except to protect a pokemon before.

Except we know they are gonna get free when I'm guessing TR **** with the mid control machines so it would be irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Charizard is not gonna way not to have spoiler. I think that remember that James' VA voices Charizard is something to take note because if Charizard appears at the end of a episode, without mention in a summary he won't appear in the VA List. But we know that he appears in the next episodes as a spoiler.

Team Rocket are returning to the funny version although in the first 3 episodes of her return they acting relatively serious, more than the funny version used to do but they are way less serious than in their BW missions.

Huh? Charizard is James's VA yes, but would James be more important over Charizard returning? I don't know, probably, probably not.

Team Rocket haven't returned to anything other than using there Meowth Balloon and blasting off every so often.

If Charizard is such an important thing for this arc, I'd rather him not show up here, but more near the final half of the arc.

What does that have to do with anything?? That proves that not only the important pokemon appear on those calenders.

They never intentionally get attacked except to protect a pokemon before.

Except we know they are gonna get free when I'm guessing TR **** with the mid control machines so it would be irrelevant.
    It has to do with a lot, if you actually read/understood this part of my post.

"And most of those calendar Pokemon are important and if not, there's usually still Pokemon from the episode that are important on there or, maybe the episode doesn't have any important Pokemon within it.

Don't forget though, what you and I consider "important" is probably different."

There were still important Pokemon of those episodes(to the plot) on the calendar.

Yes, they have been attacked for other circumstances before, like I said. One example being that Ash allowed himself to get electrocuted by Pikachu.

But for the time being, they're under the control of Team Plasma and the Pokemon attacking them could help them gain free control of their minds.
    Last edited by playerking; 30th January 2013 at 7:55 AM.

The episodes that you are think are TR vs TP that will get retconned are: Team Plasma VS Team Rocket + Looker + Main Cast * Former Plasma? + N?
    Where's your proof? Oh yeah, you have none.

Giovanni isn't having too much appearances now. And it isn't confirmed by any way that Zager is appearing.

To air the TR vs TP episodes that are supposed to air 2 years ago, they need to do the Meteonite arc again; having appear Giovanni, Zager, Pierce,and all the TR grunts; not having a big role Ghetsis, Colress and N; Genesect won't take part of the story; Looker has to not work for Team Rocket apart or other minor edits. This isn't happening, guys. Sorry for you that want the two-partner tfor air but it isn't airing like you are saying (And I don't trust Dephender here). The only way that the old two partner would air is that the episodes are doing as a flashback from a old TP member (although it would be very weird).

Also, I think that in the supposed episodes where you think that Team Rocket vs Team Plasma will air, Charizard will return through Liza (in that case won't be through Oak and doesn't exist enough merch to suspect somebody that has the abilitry to shadow Plasma to the audience).

Anyone have a different Link to the trailer/opening I'm hearing about, the one that was first posted wasn't working for me?
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Huh? Charizard is James's VA yes, but would James be more important over Charizard returning? I don't know, probably, probably not.

Team Rocket haven't returned to anything other than using there Meowth Balloon and blasting off every so often.

If Charizard is such an important thing for this arc, I'd rather him not show up here, but more near the final half of the arc.

It has to do with a lot, if you actually read/understood this part of my post.

"And most of those calendar Pokemon are important and if not, there's usually still Pokemon from the episode that are important on there or, maybe the episode doesn't have any important Pokemon within it.

Don't forget though, what you and I consider "important" is probably different."

There were still important Pokemon of those episodes(to the plot) on the calendar.

Yes, they have been attacked for other circumstances before, like I said. One example being that Ash allowed himself to get electrocuted by Pikachu.

But for the time being, they're under the control of Team Plasma and the Pokemon attacking them could help them gain free control of their minds.
    Ok but my point was that not all of them are important which is my point. Pokemon can still be important to an episode and not be advertised on the calenders.

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast