Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-4: Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Plot!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    But TRio were never obnoxious in Kanto. I agree that them becoming repetitive became their problem but if they had toned it down a little like they did in Kanto, we wouldn't have to worry about them hogging screen time from certain characters.
    But I got boring about the whole atitude not just ruining every single episode for me, on top of them being plot device, they were never a good plot device.

I loved what the writers did with them in this arc and like I said if they really need to revert them to this instead of just sending them away once and for all, atleast make it sporadic, make the gaps for their appearances as big as possible but if they are back to get Pikachu once again, we should assume they will most likelly appear frenquetly, I migth stop watching the series again or atleast like I did in DP ignore uninmportant TR related episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    But I got boring about the whole atitude not just ruining every single episode for me, on top of them being plot device, they were never a good plot device.

I loved what the writers did with them in this arc and like I said if they really need to revert them to this instead of just sending them away once and for all, atleast make it sporadic, make the gaps for their appearances as big as possible but if they are back to get Pikachu once again, we should assume they will most likelly appear frenquetly, I migth stop watching the series again or atleast like I did in DP ignore uninmportant TR related episodes.
    That's why I hope they don't revert back to their DP selves. Because if they get as much screen time as they did in DP, they'll be taking up at least 5 minutes each episode.

That's why I hope they don't revert back to their DP selves. Because if they get as much screen time as they did in DP, they'll be taking up at least 5 minutes each episode.
    Worse the episodes migth be about them stealing stuff, thats taking the entire episode not 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    To me they are, my problem is they became boring from doing the same crap over and over again, what started in Kanto should have ended in Kanto at MAX in Johto, it became tiring because they kept doing it, I stopped watching the anime for 1 or 2 years back in Hoenn because of it, even in DP I would skip episode with them(would still see the photos).
    So you basically skipped the entire saga?

DP Rocket after cherrypicking episodes here and there could be tolerable, but since it happens every single ep without fail TR was ruined beyond redemption. Shame they had the perfect moment to send them on their merry way but chose not to. Apparently their VAs threw a fit and demanded more screentime or something?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post

DP Rocket after cherrypicking episodes here and there could be tolerable, but since it happens every single ep without fail TR was ruined beyond redemption. Shame they had the perfect moment to send them on their merry way but chose not to. Apparently their VAs threw a fit and demanded more screentime or something?
    No I didn't and like I said I didn't skip them completelly since I would look at the photos, no they weren't tolerable, they weren't at all, unless people don't care for plot and don't mind TR doing crap every episode.

I did skip most of Hoenn like I said becuase I got absolutelly tired of them, I did go back later and watch the episodes that were important, that was till the league, I watch the league and the BF filler arc.

They did that ? ... wow, they must like to make easy money just saying their motto and "Yana Kanjiiii!" every single day, if the producers realize this, the VA´s would be easily replaced with a previous CD/tape and they could be screwed.

No, there are no implications that they did anything of that sort. No spreading of false information, please 8)

And can we split the discussion and put Team Rocket stuff in here? That thread doesn't exist for nothing, after all

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

The DOn battles sucked without TR lol having them would turn them into nightmares.
    But most of the Don battles were already nightmares without them. I couldn't see them making it any better.

They got old after awhile. I mean I felt Kanto TRio is probably the TRio that everyone would be happy with. I was watching the first 12 episodes of Kanto and this is the TRio I want to see in Episode N. They were funny in Kanto, they had great interactions but yet there was this competence, charm and even intelligence to them. Yes, they did do stupid things once in awhile but they weren't so obnoxious and in your face like they were in later sagas.
    The reason why I could stand them in Kanto was because they were the villians from that region. But once they did nothing in Johto which was also their signature region for being villians, then I really thought the show was best without them.

My ideal battle ever!

I'm just hoping that Looker has a pokemon here, it's boring with him never doing anything lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I'm just hoping that Looker has a pokemon here, it's boring with him never doing anything lol.
    croagunk for Looker

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    croagunk for Looker
    Ya, that would be cool. watch him Poison Jab Dento when he goes all sparkly
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    croagunk for Looker
    To be honest I'd rather enjoy if he just punches people in the face like he did with Team Galactic.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    To be honest I'd rather enjoy if he just punches people in the face like he did with Team Galactic.
    Yeah, I don't know why Looker needs a Pokémon. He was awesome throughout Sinnoh and he didn't have Pokémon then.

Yeah, I don't know why Looker needs a Pokémon. He was awesome throughout Sinnoh and he didn't have Pokémon then.
    The like 2 times he appeared... -.-
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Nah, he appeared more than 2 times. In the Team Galactic finale too.

That's how good he is

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    Nah, he appeared more than 2 times. In the Team Galactic finale too.
    Alright.. THREE appearances.. =.=
    - Ampharos train..
    - Shellos-stuff..
    - Galactic finale..

The first being forgetable in my opinion.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Lunch Box Guy

Lunch Box Guy
    That's TRio for you. lol. It'll be cool to see them meet Looker again.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Dwail8023 View Post
    That's TRio for you. lol. It'll be cool to see them meet Looker again.
    They'll drop that gun when they see him, surely.. They'll run faster then his bullet.. PAWNCH!!!

They'll drop that gun when they see him, surely.. They'll run faster then his bullet.. PAWNCH!!!
    haha Nice one lol.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

It would be cool if Looker debuted Klang,Eelektrik(to give electricity?) or maybe even Zoroark(to help with disguises)

It would be cool if Looker debuted Klang or Eelektrik(to give electricity?) or maybe even Zoroark(to help with disguises)

some pokemon evolves in this episode?

I'm glad Looker will be appearing again I wonder what Pokemon if any he'll have

Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast