Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-4: Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Plot!! [FIRST POST]

Given the track record that Pokémon scientists seem to have when it comes to avoiding getting arrested, I am going to say Looker will lose to Colress in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I'm pretty sure Charizard (if it's Ash's) would get his name on the title, whenever he appears
    it didnt in battle frontier

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    That's because Charizard wasn't the only one who came back. Bulbasaur and Squirtle were there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    That's because Charizard wasn't the only one who came back. Bulbasaur and Squirtle were there as well.
    not vs Noland they wasn't

Looker's involvement doesn't sound too interesting because he's so incredibly bland imo. I'm interested in Colress though, but only because he's a brand-new character who could potentially be interesting and not just static like the other BW characters. We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    But this time he would be the only one coming back, plus May and Max and Brock already knew about Charizard, while Iris and Cilan don't (or so we think) so they would probably have an episode just to get things started, I think.

When Charizard comes back, we'll probably know weeks before the episode starts. I don't think he is showing up until later in the arc.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Well, remember: the Operation Tempest two-parter didn't have "Part 1" and "Part 2" in it's titles. So don't rule anything out just yet.
    Ah, I thought it did. I guess it could be a two parter still then, I hope it is since this to me seems more suited for one. It can just be the start of an bigger plot though, in which case I'd be fine if this ends up just being one episode.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

But this time he would be the only one coming back.
    we don't know that. He could use a load of his older pokemon during episode N.

The conspiracy title would make you think Plasma have 2 sides. One they show for liberating pokemon: BW Plasma, the other to abuse pokemon: Neo Plasma
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

I think the whole "conspiracy" thing is just flavor text that has little to no bearing on the events of the episode. It's just there to make it sound exciting. The "Colress VS Looker" thing sounds like it's meant to increase hype as well, but watch them battle for only a minute before Team Plasma flees or something.

But this time he would be the only one coming back, plus May and Max and Brock already knew about Charizard, while Iris and Cilan don't (or so we think) so they would probably have an episode just to get things started, I think.
    I find it funny that Ash never seems to tell Dento or Iris a single thing about his past unless they come across some thing related to it :P

I can't wait to see Iris reaction to Ash having Charizard.

I still think hey'll play a big part in the N/Team Plasma arc, not just two episodes.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I find it funny that Ash never seems to tell Dento or Iris a single thing about his past unless they come across some thing related to it :P

I can't wait to see Iris reaction to Ash having Charizard.

I still think hey'll play a big part in the N/Team Plasma arc, not just two episodes.
    We don't know that. Just because he doesn't tell them on screen doesn't mean he doesn't tell them at all about any of his past accomplishments.

We don't know that. Just because he doesn't tell them on screen doesn't mean he doesn't tell them at all about any of his past accomplishments.
    Lets take Dawn for example, they didn't know who the heck she was.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Lets take Dawn for example, they didn't know who the heck she was.
    So? Dawn is one person. Ash could have told them many other things about his past adventures.... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    So Team Plasma is a conspiracy now? That sounds... interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    Y'know, the title sounds like there's a conspiracy within Team Plasma.

Genesect sounds like it would fit the bill if that's the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    The conspiracy title would make you think Plasma have 2 sides. One they show for liberating pokemon: BW Plasma, the other to abuse pokemon: Neo Plasma
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I think the whole "conspiracy" thing is just flavor text that has little to no bearing on the events of the episode. It's just there to make it sound exciting.
    陰謀 would translate to "plot" here. There's no conspiracy, just evil plans.

So? Dawn is one person. Ash could have told them many other things about his past adventures.... :/
    What about Brock? Nothing about this, he just moves on is allXD

What about Brock? Nothing about this, he just moves on is allXD
    I'm sure he tells them some things.

I'm sure he tells them some things.
    Wonder if they knew about Looker? They don't know what the old Team Rocket was like from what it seems. If Team Rocket is back to there comical ways than maybe hey'll talk about how they've always been like that was confused why the suddenly went serious, that'd be nice.

Wonder if they knew about Looker? They don't know what the old Team Rocket was like from what it seems. If Team Rocket is back to there comical ways than maybe hey'll talk about how they've always been like that was confused why the suddenly went serious, that'd be nice.
    I would rather they would never be comical again. TRio were by far the worst part of DP.

I would rather they would never be comical again. TRio were by far the worst part of DP.
    I liked it when Ash and Team Rocket teamed up the first time Hunter J meet up with them, thought that was fun. Than again, I'm one of the few who didn't mind them in D/P, the only time they annoyed me was in the league but other than that.

I liked it when Ash and Team Rocket teamed up the first time Hunter J meet up with them, thought that was fun. Than again, I'm one of the few who didn't mind them in D/P, the only time they annoyed me was in the league but other than that.
    The signs point to them being serious though. So I still don't get this talk about them being comedic again. They have the same evil expressions, they are still very reserved and Giovanni has been added to the main characters' page.

The signs point to them being serious though. So I still don't get this talk about them being comedic again. They have the same evil expressions, they are still very reserved and Giovanni has been added to the main characters' page.
    Was Giovanni not on the page before the Episode N revamp?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    Was Giovanni not on the page before the Episode N revamp?
    He wasn't actually.

Can you give a link to the main characters page?

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast