Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-4: Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Plot!! [FIRST POST]

Oooo this looks very interesting, so Plasma use devices to manipulate pokemon? This kinda reminds me of Digimon Season 2, which I really loved as a kid with Agumon turning evil. I can see Charizard coming back and getting manipulated when it seems like there is no other hope, a surprise, everyone thinks he's coming back so Ash is going to kick ***, but then Plasma are able to manipulate him and then things get even worse for the heroes. Also great to see Looker again, I like how much of DP has carried over into BW now!
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

Glad Looker is appearing again. I was afraid we wouldn't see him anymore after the cancelled TR vs TP episodes.

Yay Colress! I wonder the seven Unova Rivals help Ash and friends plus N. I can feel this arc will be darker!

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Yay for looker!

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Badges: 8
    • Exploring Kalos, catching more pokémon.
    • Training with Kyael
    "A Pokémon is just as strong as his trainer" -- Sarefan

I wonder about the Shadow Triad. I know nobody cares, they are underrated and stuff, whatever but Team Plasma is very incomplete without them.
    And knowing the anime's talent in banning away in-game characters for no reason, maybe it's better to not expect them at all.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    So as well as evil Pikachu, Axew, Maractus, Deerling(2) and Lilligant we get an evil Beartic, Galvantula and Lampent? I love this.
    All generic unova pokemon, that have appeared to much, especially beartic... couldn't ursaring replace him?
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    All generic unova pokemon, that have appeared to much, especially beartic... couldn't ursaring replace him?
    So what? Yeah, they have appeared every now and then, but I just like there evil.

Hmm...I also wouldn't mind an Ursaring instead, but meh, we have a Beartic.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

So what? Yeah, they have appeared every now and then, but I just like there evil.

Hmm...I also wouldn't mind an Ursaring instead, but meh, we have a Beartic.
    Lol asks for generic pokemon not to appear, chooses Ursaring that has been spammed since Johto(and its one of my favourite pokemon) great logic.

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    I wonder about the Shadow Triad. I know nobody cares, they are underrated and stuff, whatever but Team Plasma is very incomplete without them.
    And knowing the anime's talent in banning away in-game characters for no reason, maybe it's better to not expect them at all.
    Cilan, Chili, and Cress need to drop their disguise and reveal their true identities.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Cilan, Chili, and Cress need to drop their disguise and reveal their true identities.
    That headcanon is dead. The games and the manga being the main pillars busted it, there's no point to believe on that anymore.
    Last edited by knux-the-killer; 19th December 2012 at 4:24 PM.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

So this should be the 4th episode then right? Wonder what will happen the episode before.

I'm interested to see what happens with this episode, Corless should probably escape being arrested for now, but maybe the grunts can get captured(Then brutally interrogated to reveal all they know of Team Plasma...it'll probably happen :3).

I didn't really think it would happen but it doesn't look like N will be traveling with Ash and that, I hope he appears in all the episodes though doing whatever he is doing.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    So this should be the 4th episode then right? Wonder what will happen the episode before.
    maybe another break that week?

I wonder... could the writers have pikachu (and axew) possessed for an entire arc's worth of episodes, rather than just 1 or 2? That could be an easy plot device for Charizard to make its entrance.

Yawn. Pokemon get brainwased. Trainers save them. They snap out of it when their trainers are about to die. Turns out their trainers aren't dead. Team Plasma escapes with their hypnotizing plot complete. Team Rocket fails.

Pikachu Re-Volts all over again just with Team Plasma as a facade.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

The more of Ghetsis scans/pictures/episodes the better.

Go Ghetsis! I'll enjoy the arc a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    maybe another break that week?
    That's what I was thinking. However if there isn't a break then this should be the 4th episode. I hope there isn't a break(Unless it means we get an hour special for this).

Wonder what role Team Rocket will play if they have a role here.

EDIT: We don't have the February Calender yet do we?
    Last edited by gliscor&yanmega; 19th December 2012 at 4:54 PM.

Amazing. Amazing. Amazing, wow no words for this, it looks this will be the best episode in Best Wishes saga. FINALLY Team Plasma will make its debut, N, Ghetsis, Colress, TP grunts, ugh I can't wait <3 oh and Looker is there!

Hopefully there's no break on January 31st.
    Last edited by RickHoenn; 19th December 2012 at 5:21 PM.

This sounds epic, Colress, Team Plasma, and Looker appearing. Also I love the the plot to this episode, but I hope Colress isn't a generic type of villain, hopefully he'll be like he is in the games. It would be way darker that way XD. Also is N traveling with the group?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Awesome, really excited Would be awesome if Beartic was Georgia's xD

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    That's what I was thinking. However if there isn't a break then this should be the 4th episode. I hope there isn't a break(Unless it means we get an hour special for this).

Wonder what role Team Rocket will play if they have a role here.

EDIT: We don't have the February Calender yet do we?
    Most likely the 3rd, since there was no information of an episode on the 31st in the magazine and since the youtube previews only showed 3 episodes. Also, the 2nd episode doesn't have part 1 with it.

And, no, don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Awesome, really excited Would be awesome if Beartic was Georgia's xD
    I don't think that will be the case. But it could be some trainers. I wouldn't mind seeing another Beartic that belongs to a trainer.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Most likely the 3rd, since there was no information of an episode on the 31st in the magazine and since the youtube previews only showed 3 episodes. Also, the 2nd episode doesn't have part 1 with it.

And, no, don't think so.
    I suppose so then, unless the episode isn't really eventful or anything. By an hour special I mean for this episode's plot, we don't have a title yet I don't believe so maybe it can be an hour special dealing with Team Plasma's thing.

I hope Looker's return helps explain the TR vs TP incident somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I hope Looker's return helps explain the TR vs TP incident somehow.
    Not that I expect anyone to listen to me, but I'd suggest keeping an eye to January 31 or February 14th......

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Not that I expect anyone to listen to me, but I'd suggest keeping an eye to January 31 or February 14th......
    How come? Would it be because the 2 parter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    How come? Would it be because the 2 parter?
    yeah this seems too plot-driven to just be one episode and it's confirmed Pikachu and Axew become evil through Colress's device.

I expect Team Plasma to make a retreat and then we'll see them later.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast