Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2EN-4: Colress VS Looker! Team Plasma's Plot!! [FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    How come? Would it be because the 2 parter?
    it looks like there might be a break between BWS2EN-2 and the plasma ep. Between those episodes would be the perfect place to air the 2 parter

Oops I thought you guys were talking about THIS episode being a two-parter, not the postposed two-parter.

I hoped the anime doesn't make Colress a generic villain...in the game he wasn't a villain!! Yeah I know Games =/= Anime but still!!

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Oops I thought you guys were talking about THIS episode being a two-parter, not the postposed two-parter.
    XD
    This could be a 2 parter too, at least it seems like it to me.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I hoped the anime doesn't make Colress a generic villain...in the game he wasn't a villain!! Yeah I know Games =/= Anime but still!!
    He works for Ghetsis so doesn't that make him a villian?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    XD
    This could be a 2 parter too, at least it seems like it to me.
    Yeah agreed xD

Caption 1 (Looker): Looker is an investigator from the International Police. Ash has also helped him once during an investigation of cases involving Pokémon.
    Note that this magazine quote doesn't say anything about Ash and co. helping Looker investigate Team Plasma in the past. It's clearly a reference to the DP series.

If there were a two-parter on the January 31st, we'd know about it by now. Pokémon Fan highlights all the important upcoming episodes.

So basically this is just following game events and will lead to the Crustle stuff along with Kyurem?

Is it confirmed to be a two parter or there will be a break on Jan. 31, or nothing is confirmed?? these posts are confusing..

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Is it confirmed to be a two parter or there will be a break on Jan. 31, or nothing is confirmed?? these posts are confusing..
    nothing is confirmed but we have 3 known episodes over a 4 week period, which could indicate a break

So, is it Team Plasma that turns the Pokemon evil? I wonder if Meowth will get affected by this as well, like that Orange Islands episode.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Amazing. Amazing. Amazing, wow no words for this, it looks this will be the best episode in Best Wishes saga. FINALLY Team Plasma will make its debut, N, Ghetsis, Colress, TP grunts, ugh I can't wait <3 oh and Looker is there!

Hopefully there's no break on January 31st.
    Forgetting that they debuted in BW23/24? The correct statement would be: Finally they're appearing again! Coming back from the shadows after Giovanni murdered their spirit and forced N into hiding two years ago!

But just watch the world ending on friday (20% of the chinese believe it, so it must be true).. And there won't be any TP.. And Idon't mean toilet paper..

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Most likely the 3rd, since there was no information of an episode on the 31st in the magazine and since the youtube previews only showed 3 episodes. Also, the 2nd episode doesn't have part 1 with it.

And, no, don't think so.

I don't think that will be the case. But it could be some trainers. I wouldn't mind seeing another Beartic that belongs to a trainer.
    Beartic belongs to Kotetsu, and Pignite's going to take it down! xD

- Boldy vs. Hydrei: Hydrei
    - Osha vs. Hydrei: Hydrei
    - Pignuts vs. Hydrei: Pignuts
    - Pignuts vs. Ferrothorn: Pignuts
    - Pignuts vs. Beartic: Pignuts
    - Pignuts vs. Sam: Sam
    - Pika vs. Sam: Pika
    - Pika vs. Swam: Pika
    - Pika vs. Riolu: SWITCH OMGangnamstyle..
    - Fez vs. Riolu: Riolu
    - Snide vs. Riolu: Riolu
    - Pika vs. Lucario: TIE

PiPi are the stars! xD
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

PiPi are the stars! xD
    First off, I would like to inquire what is wrong with you And yes, those matchups seem about right, seeming how they screwed up everything else in the league. Why not more? XD
    Last edited by SceptileTheBanana; 20th December 2012 at 1:36 AM.

Team Plasma manipulating Pokemon with a power seems out of character. Almost like Team Rocket instead. Regardless, I'm glad to have Colress appear (apparently he's evil right off the bat) and Looker as well.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Team Plasma manipulating Pokemon with a power seems out of character. Almost like Team Rocket instead. Regardless, I'm glad to have Colress appear (apparently he's evil right off the bat) and Looker as well.
    Colress apparently does a similar thing with some crustles in the games.

I think that's pretty much like the gen's equivalent of a Poké roadblock (ala Snorlax, Sudowoodo and Keckleon).
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    They did control Kyurem maybe its a device like that but they migth not use Kyurem in this plot so they have to twist it a little XD.

Thank God that Beartic is just a wild Pokemon and not Brycen's or Georgia's. Although to be honest, Beartic is becoming as common as Deerling at this point. The whole "manipulating Pokemon" thing has been done before, so I'm not excited about that; the power of ~friendship~ shall save the Pokemon from Team Plasma's clutches. What else am I missing? Oh, Looker. But I've never liked him so I don't really care that he's here. I'm just glad that Ash and friends have made it to Floccesy Town, a place that's actually relevant.

I hope that female Plasma Grunt is a unique member of the team like Tabitha and Shelly, I'd rather her be the only active female member that's not working in the labs or as assistants rather than having a bunch of female Plasma Grunts with the same exact hair and looks who're "cousins".

I think it's cool that the writers are jumping into this saga's story so early, we've had enough fillers, we need moar epicness and the sole fact that Achroma is much more evil than he is in the games makes it even better. I hope him and Ash end up battling because I want to see a battle between Wash Rotom and Pikachu.

And if the writers are doing what I think they're doing, we might actually have, by the end of this saga, a big Legendary Battle Royale or Legendary Tag Team. Reason why....

N is at some point going to obtain Reshiram
    Ash is at some point going to obtain Zekrom's trust
    Ghetsis (hopefully) at some point is going to obtain Kyurem
    Achroma (hopefully) at some point is going to obtain Genesect

I am still holding out for Cilan to transform into the shadow triad and destroy TR in the name of PLAAASMA!!!!

RANK UP!!!

Forgetting that they debuted in BW23/24? The correct statement would be: Finally they're appearing again! Coming back from the shadows after Giovanni murdered their spirit and forced N into hiding two years ago!

But just watch the world ending on friday (20% of the chinese believe it, so it must be true).. And there won't be any TP.. And Idon't mean toilet paper..

PiPi are the stars! xD
    If this happens, only four members of Ash's team would be shown getting a win (Pikachu, Pignite, Krookodile, and Scraggy), only 1 would have a draw (Palpitoad) and 5 Pokémon would be shown getting no wins! (Unfezant, Oshawott, Snivy, Leavavnny and Boldore). Wow....

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    If this happens, only four members of Ash's team would be shown getting a win (Pikachu, Pignite, Krookodile, and Scraggy), only 1 would have a draw (Palpitoad) and 5 Pokémon would be shown getting no wins! (Unfezant, Oshawott, Snivy, Leavavnny and Boldore). Wow....
    Lol other then the Beartic and the rat tying, that's pretty much accurate.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I know you know I'm not a big fan of the pig right now, but that was uncalled for. I died a little bit inside.

Anyway, so they're going with a device to put on the Pokemon to control them? I would've thought that they'd go a different route than that, since devices on the Pokemon can easily be destroyed. Unless these ones are hard to destroy or this controlling Pokemon thing is just a distraction for something much bigger.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I have a question. Which of Koetstu's Pokémon do we know for sure that Pignite is battling?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I have a question. Which of Koetstu's Pokémon do we know for sure that Pignite is battling?
    Samurott(Small Unova League preview after BW104)

Ferrothorn(Preview after last episode)

Hydreigon(From Scan and the preview after last episode)

I would like it if Ghetsis appears(not fully seen though) or at least mentioned here.
    Last edited by playerking; 20th December 2012 at 2:21 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I hope the gang meets Georgia here for some reason and she gets pulled into the Team Plasma plot so that we can get a Zinzolin thing for her. Maybe she was gonna battle Iris for a re-match but then Looker appears and interrupts the battle to ask for their help investigating some Team Plasma shiznick?
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast