Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: February Plot Discussion

Default February Plot Discussion

Spoiler:- img:

...Well. That was eventful.

Spoiler:- Nothing to see here. Nothing at all.:

I love how easily the Musketeer trio wreck the shadow triad and then happily prance away with Keldeo. I love them so much. Sucks to be the triad though.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

The sheer power of the Musketeer is epic ! Lol . The triad can control the Kami trio but can't stand a chance in front of the Musketeer .
    Btw , is that Striaton's memory about Lenora ? What could she say ? I miss her so much .

Awesome! Monkey evolutions! And I guess ripping their clothes to shred is ONE way to get the Shadow Triad to put on their new clothes...

Oh my so much win!
    Man it wasn't enough to take off their stupid masks lol. Hope they reconsider their fashion style and let their derpy hairstyle to become like the official one :P
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

Quote Originally Posted by arawn View Post
    The sheer power of the Musketeer is epic ! Lol . The triad can control the Kami trio but can't stand a chance in front of the Musketeer .
    Btw , is that Striaton's memory about Lenora ? What could she say ? I miss her so much .
    It's roughly she says,

the reason why Striaton trio are three of a gym because they are endowed the responsibility with the teaching of types rivalry, rather than they are too weak.

And like the game, Striaton trio decided to resign from the gym leader job.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 19th December 2012 at 12:01 PM.

Team Plasma has taken over Pokémon Fan! Notice how the logo of the magazine is replaced by their emblem?

I'm too tired to read what's happening, but it's cool that the monkeys evolve. We're gonna get the Ichiban chapter tomorrow, right?

The Triad mention the Therian Formes of the Kamis.

What's up with that?

Keldeo also learns something about resolution, so we can expect a form change next time it shows up?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    The Triad mention the Therian Formes of the Kamis.

What's up with that?

Keldeo also learns something about resolution, so we can expect a form change next time it shows up?
    The Kamis seems are studying the transform in elsewhere......

And next time Fan will go into the other round, maybe B2W2......
    Last edited by e9310103838; 19th December 2012 at 12:58 PM.

Maybe we will see the Therian Kami vs The Musketeer next time . Btw Flying Legendary vs Fighting Legendary !
    Hope to see Mei soon . Even if she will be the new character or she will be White with new clothes . The starters of the other regions have so much battle scene but in BW 1 they only focus on Emboar most time . Hope next time Serperior can shine more . And Hugh's Samurott too .

That was awesome! I loved the scene were the Shadow triad got owned by the musketeer and it was so cute how Keldeo was watching the fight of the Stration trio and the Shadow triad. Damn ever issue makes me more and more curious.

I wish I liked Keldeo more. I might have actually cared to see it if I liked the thing. But anyway I like how violent the battle looks. Then again I remember how Black and White's clothes got ruined when they encountered one of the musketeers so not really surprised to see some much ripped clothes. Pokemon Battles in the extreme where the trainers rip up their clothes to show real battle damage. That is the future of Pokemon battles in Adventures XD
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I wish I liked Keldeo more. I might have actually cared to see it if I liked the thing. But anyway I like how violent the battle looks. Then again I remember how Black and White's clothes got ruined when they encountered one of the musketeers so not really surprised to see some much ripped clothes. Pokemon Battles in the extreme where the trainers rip up their clothes to show real battle damage. That is the future of Pokemon battles in Adventures XD
    Thank god this Manga isn't of the Harem Genre.

Well, I hope the Shadow Triad goes on and switch into the B2W2 outfit. I like it way more than the Adventures design.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

There are no pic currently, but......

When Black VS Drayden, Caitlin appear and show the the gym leaders encouraged Black.

They look in an unknown and dark space. Then Black made **the qualification of enter league.

And the league quarter-finals announced.

We have Iris, Cheren, Looker, Zinzolin, and Marlon.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 20th December 2012 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    There are no pic currently, but......

The league quarter-finals announced.

We have Iris, Cheren, Looker, Zinzolin, and Marlon.

And when Black VS Drayden,

Caitlin appear and show the the gym leaders encouraged Black.

They look in an unknown and dark space.
    No pics? Nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    No pics? Nonsense!

Nice pics.

What are those, Unova League competitors? Who's the jackass in the cap and the little kid, why the hell is Looker wearing fake glasses and a fake nose? Looks exciting and unpredictable, wonder how Marlon will be portrayed. Oh and Cheren, almost forgot he existed. Him and Bianca, idga about. Did Black win the Legend Badge solely from his one-on-one against Drayden?

That last picture is really cool. Zinzolin and the person in the mask stick out like a sore thumb. It's amazing.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I think the Shadow Triad VS. Striaton Brothers chapters are placed between this and the previous Ichiban chapter. In this picture from the last month's Fan chapter, we see the same Beheeyem and Ferrothorn fighting in the Victory Road:     Spoiler:- Here:

And this is from the fresh Ichiban chapter:
        Spoiler:- There:

Anyway, great to see Cheren, Marlon and Looker! And glad that Black managed to get his 8th Badge after all! The guy in the cape looks more like a Pokémon than a human being. I understand it's a mask but still... But I'm disappointed that Hiker Andy isn't here. : (
    Last edited by ReiZerou; 20th December 2012 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    The guy in the cape looks more like a Pokémon than a human being. I understand it's a mask but still... But I'm disappointed that Hiker Andy isn't here. : (
    Like a Conkeldurr lol

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    I think the Shadow Triad VS. Striaton Brothers chapters are placed between this and the previous Ichiban chapter. In this picture from the last month's Fan chapter, we see the same Beheeyem and Ferrothorn fighting in the Victory Road:
    Didn't Coronis state that in the previous thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post

It is worth noting that the Pokemon League has already started in the Keldeo chapter, so it happens after the current Ichiban chapter and probably the next too, since the next Ichiban issue likely focuses on Black's battle with Drayden, before the actual start of the Tournament (Black's argument was that the rules stated challengers may enter the League as long as they collect 8 Badges before the Tournament starts. The inauguration ceremony has begun, but not the lot drawing, and thus not the Tournament itself).
    ~
    Ah, he did.

Anyway, great to see Cheren, Marlon and Looker! And glad that Black managed to get his 8th Badge after all! The guy in the cape looks more like a Pokémon than a human being. I understand it's a mask but still... But I'm disappointed that Hiker Andy isn't here. : (
    Maybe...maybe he's the guy in the cloak.

Seems random to just have some guy hide his identity like that. At least Looker has a point for it.

Spoiler:- Nothing to see here. Nothing at all.:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 20th December 2012 at 12:13 PM.

Brief summary of what goes on in these 2 chapters.

Ichiban:
    Drayden agrees to Black's challenge at the gate of the Pokemon League, but warns that he doesn't have much time because the performance part of the opening ceremony is about to finish, and he needs t get back to continue hosting the event. Brav has trouble keeping up with Druddigon's speed, even after using Tail Wind, and Drayden notices that Black isn't really connecting with his Pokemon. Black admits that he isn't really at his top shape, because when Musha left, he realized the harsh truth that what he thought was a close bond between him and a childhood Pokemon actually didn't exist. This affects his view on his other childhood Pokemon, Brav. Just when Brav is losing, the front door is flung open, allowing the blizzard outside to blow in, and Caitlin arrives to share with Black what the captured Gymleaders want to say to him (via Gothitelle). Apparently the Gymleaders are safe, but are locked up in some pitch black place and they have no idea where they are. The six Gymleaders voice out their individual encouragement to Black, and Black regains his trust in his Pokemon. He gets Brav to do an Air Slash, barely scratching Druddigon, but the attack swings the gate door open again, allowing in the Blizzard once more. Druddigon gets immobilized due to the cold, and Brav takes the chance to defeat its opponent. Drayden awards Black the Legend Badge, and announces on TV that they have the 32nd participant. And so, the Tournament begins, and the 32 participants are soon halved to 16, and then 8. The last scene shows the 8 final participants: Black, Cheren, Iris, Marlon, Looker, Zinzolin, a trainer that's a cross between a Younger and PokeManiac, and also a mysterious trainer in hood and mask.

Fan:
    Outside the P2 Lab, the Striaton brothers continue their fight against the Shadow Triad. Although the Triad mocks the brothers for being weak, unnecessary for the Nacrene battle, and needing 3 people to secure 1 Gym, the brothers reveal that they were in fact individually qualified as an independent Gymleader, but decided to stay in one Gym because Lenora found their combination crucial to beginning trainers, teaching them the concept of types. They also reveal that they were intentionally absent from the Nacrene Gym, because they serve as a backup to chase after the Shadow Triad. Another reason for their absence was their need to locate certain items, which were the evolutionary stones. The brothers evolve their monkeys, and continue to fight the Triad. The Musketeers arrive, and Cobalion is apparently not impressed that humans are fighting against each other again. It tells Keldeo that there are no good and bad sides to humans, but they are all selfish. But Keldeo, after observing the battle, senses an ominous feeling about the Triad, which is the same vibe it gets from the P2 Lab. It decides to cut in, and attacks the Triad as well as their Pokemon. However, it gets ambushed by Lilligant's Grass Knot, and just as the Triad attempt to catch it, the three other Musketeers interrupt. The 3 Musketeers unleash their swords on everyone (yes including the Striaton brothers), and Cobalion mentions to Keldeo that there is another hidden sword, and it needs to learn to access it with its 'resolution'. The Triad, beaten, swear that they will seek revenge when the Kami trio's Therian Forme investigation is complete, and the Striaton brothers decide to abdicate as Gymleaders.

====================

Indeed, this month's issues confirm that the Keldeo chapters happen between the last 2-3 pages of the current Ichiban issue. I wonder what that 'Dark Vader'-like trainer in the League is. Personally I can't think of any important character right now that needs a secret appearance. Wonder if it's someone from before (e.g. Maxie resurrected), somewhere from Unova, some original character or actually just a mysterious placeholder which the writers haven't even decided on who it is yet.

Btw, since the pictures posted by Lolipiece basically cover most of the important scenes already, I won't be rescanning them. Let me know if there are particular scenes that you want to see.

Coronis~

P.S. Eleven Pokemon left from the 5th Gen to get featured now:
    Dewott, Gigalith, Krookodile, Zoroark, Reunicles, Sawsbuck, Jellicent (male), Klang, Chadelure, Haxorus, Mandibuzz
    (just realized that Musharna has had an appearance already, but in the form of Black's explanation of Munna's nickname choice)
    Last edited by Coronis; 20th December 2012 at 12:18 PM.

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Thank you very much Coronis!! And thanks for the pictures guys!
    Holy ****! That's what a amazing Pokemon League should look like.
    But Iris is in there too?! You know what that means. She will probably win the tournament and not Black.
    But I hope Lookers appereance means that the plasma castle will shoot out of the ground, just like in the games x)
    And the guy with cloak is strange. I am sure he will be very important somehow.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast