Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: February Plot Discussion

So of the 8 quarter-finalists, six are important characters, one is a mysterious person and one is just a random trainer.
    Who could that masked person be? Colress?

Maybe Black does win the tournament but at the end relinquish his title to Iris, who could end up being the runner up.
    I'm Thinking the battles will be something like this:

Black vs Looker (Black wins)
    Zinzolin vs Cheren (Maybe Cheren wins since in the games he helps Looker capture the sages)
    Iris vs Young-Maniac (Iris wins)
    Marlon vs Masked Man (Either one could win)

Semifinals:
    Black vs Cheren (Black wins)
    Iris vs Marlon or Masked Man (Iris wins)

Final:
    Black vs Iris (Either Black wins and relinquishes the title or Iris win)

My money's on N being the Masked Man.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    My money's on N being the Masked Man.
    What purpose would N have to be at the League?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    What purpose would N have to be at the League?
    He wins the whole thing and adds champion in addition to Hero. As the Hero of Ideals AND the Champion of Unova, he proves his superiority to the citizens of the region and why he's fit to rule over them as their new King. Which adds to the reason why they should release their Pokemon given it's an order from such a powerful young man.

Just a little theory of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    He wins the whole thing and adds champion in addition to Hero. As the Hero of Ideals AND the Champion of Unova, he proves his superiority to the citizens of the region and why he's fit to rule over them as their new King. Which adds to the reason why they should release their Pokemon given it's an order from such a powerful young man.

Just a little theory of mine.
    That may be true, but why would N disguise himself for that? He has no reason to. If a sage can appear at the league with no disguise, then N can do it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamingflower View Post
    That may be true, but why would N disguise himself for that? He has no reason to. If a sage can appear at the league with no disguise, then N can do it for sure.
    Um, Zinzolin IS disguising himself. He's wearing his BW2 outfit and not his BW1 outfit.

As for N, Black's there and after the thing with Munna... yeah. Plus, Iris is aware of N being Team Plasma king and possibly Cheren too. The less people on their case, the better and Ghetsis probably wants to take every precaution possible.
    Last edited by matt0044; 28th December 2012 at 1:11 AM.

Maybe it's Colress and this is how Team Plasma comes to discover him. He doesn't have any real reason to disguise himself, but I've seen stranger things happen...

Also, Zinzolin is disguised. His outfit doesn't have the Plasma emblem on it, and he looks like he's wearing a visor over his face.
    Last edited by The Great Butler; 28th December 2012 at 1:49 AM.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    Maybe it's Colress and this is how Team Plasma comes to discover him. He doesn't have any real reason to disguise himself, but I've seen stranger things happen...

Also, Zinzolin is disguised. His outfit doesn't have the Plasma emblem on it, and he looks like he's wearing a visor over his face.
    Nah I'm sure that if it's Corless then Kusaka would have no reason to slap on a disguise (one with a mask that strangely looks like Accelgor) on him. My bet is that it's Hiker Andy who is using a bodysuit to protect him from the heat that he apparently can't stand. What I'm mostly raging about is what the **** is a random Youngster doing as one of the participants in the Pokemon League. If they seriously ran out of candidates to be battlers in the League and they needed an extra, why a Youngster??? And to top it off, Roxie is still a good candidate so not sure why she wasn't used.

Netkun updated!

Nothing important that I'm too lazy to care about, but at least we have the volume 43 cover.

Netkun updated!

Nothing important that I'm too lazy to care about, but at least we have the volume 43 cover.

We get three non-dex holders on cover again (well, include Cheren and Bianca).

And Professor Aurea Juniper is first professor on cover.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 4th January 2013 at 12:51 PM.

About the torn clothes...

Spoiler:- from Netkun:

Hawes's outfit remains unchanged, so I guess it's intentional that the Gym Leader's clothes are fixed. Team Plasma were probably planning to take the Leaders hostage from the start, so maybe they prepared some spare clothes for them? They were able to get hold of Brycen's clothes too. I know it sounds kind of too kind, but Team Plasma could be the kind of villainous team that would have a little bit more of hospitality than the others. They weren't planning to take Hawes too, so they didn't have anything for him. That's my theory.

Netkun updated!

Wow, that cover looks.... strange. Cheren and Black's arms look kind of disproportionate, even at the weird foreshortening angles. I'm assuming Prof. Juniper has her leg under Oshawott, the white/pink slipper, but still.. The people all look really... funky, especially as compared to the pokemon.

I actually did not notice. The official website quietly updated a new page about they go to France.

Click the link at the top of the photo in the news page.

They are expected to be divided into the three months to update. This is first month.

Quote Originally Posted by Porygandrew View Post
    Wow, that cover looks.... strange. Cheren and Black's arms look kind of disproportionate, even at the weird foreshortening angles. I'm assuming Prof. Juniper has her leg under Oshawott, the white/pink slipper, but still.. The people all look really... funky, especially as compared to the pokemon.
    But Prof. Juniper still sexy...... lol

Well...uh. Maybe...

1) Black defeating Drayden's Druddigon.

2) Some more panels of the League?

3) The Monkey's evolving

4) Keldeo fighting

5) The part where the Striaton trio get hurt. The picture I posted only shows the Shadow Triad.

Sorry didn't see this post til now.

1) Brav defeating Druddigon
    2) There are actually no other panels about the League apart from the one posted already
    3) Monkeys' evolution
    4) Keldeo fighting
    5) The Striaton brothers got hit (actually just the other corner of the pic already posted)

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    OWNED!

Sorry, I couldn't resist for the life of me...

Netkun updated!

If that's the cover it looks fine to me. I'm glad Cheren and Bianca made the cover. I'll always consider them Dexholders in some shape or form. Oddly enough I still don't consider Wally one. Why is that? Maybe it's the starters XD

But anyway we have our first Professor on a cover. Well it's not to surprising I mean we had Cynthia on a cover and weren't Archer's Team Rocket on the cover of volume 41? So I would think that covers are going to be more open for the future, which I think is a smart move. But yeah I'm pleased Bianca, Cheren, Prof. Juniper are on the cover. I'm sure N will be on a future one as well.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Archie, Maxie, Cynthia, Scott, Archer, Ariana, Proton, Petrel, Bianca and Cheren. Those are the only characters who aren't dexholders to make it to a cover.
    If they are not including White in this cover then it's safe to say that only the first four chapters of BW will make it to this volume?

Quote Originally Posted by Beat! View Post
    Archie, Maxie, Cynthia, Scott, Archer, Ariana, Proton, Petrel, Bianca and Cheren. Those are the only characters who aren't dexholders to make it to a cover.
    If they are not including White in this cover then it's safe to say that only the first four chapters of BW will make it to this volume?
    Sapphire wasn't on the cover of 15 despite her starring in several chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat! View Post

Although this is possible,

but taking into account the volumes contains two chapters in past always use the more chapter on cover, this is still hard to say......

Uh, someone needs to fix the text for the latest additions to the BW chapter summaries.

It's a giant wall of text that is extremely hard to read....

Originally posted by lolipiece
    Uh, someone needs to fix the text for the latest additions to the BW chapter summaries.

Lolipiece is right. The summary is long and huge. I can't read it can can't find my marking spot.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Huh. Very interesting stuff here.

Oh...... I think it is adjusting, since Keldeo2 segment already.

So with the climax of BW on its way, we've yet to see the pledges work together. Those would be pretty important moves to forget since they're the new starter signature/ultimate moves.

Also, isn't this the first time Cheren and Black meet up since, pretty much the entire storyline? Do they just ignore each other despite being childhood friends?

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    About the torn clothes...

Spoiler:- from Netkun:

Hawes's outfit remains unchanged, so I guess it's intentional that the Gym Leader's clothes are fixed. Team Plasma were probably planning to take the Leaders hostage from the start, so maybe they prepared some spare clothes for them? They were able to get hold of Brycen's clothes too. I know it sounds kind of too kind, but Team Plasma could be the kind of villainous team that would have a little bit more of hospitality than the others. They weren't planning to take Hawes too, so they didn't have anything for him. That's my theory.
    This is fanwanking at its finest.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast