Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit! (800)

Default Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit! (800)

Emolga Joins Team Rocket?!

While waiting for the boat to take them to the next island, Ash & Co. decide to take a break and have a picnic. However, while the Pokémon are playing, Iris misunderstands the conflict and erroneously scolds Emolga, which makes Emolga fly off angry. However, when it lands, it finds itself by Team Rocket, and defeats them. This causes them to urge Emolga to join them, which it accepts. However, when they appear in front of Ash, Team Rocket manage to capture Axew. Will Iris be able to get Axew back and apologise to Emolga?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The episode starts with Ash and co. standing at the docks after departing from a cruise ship.

Alexa runs off and Ash and col. have lunch on a grassy field with their Pokemon.

Pignite causes something to make Emolga zap Oshawott.

Scraggy gets zapped as well.

Emolga starts to cry and she flies off.

Emolga gets caught in a strong current and falls on Team Rocket's food I think.

Woobat and Yamask are brought out and they fire attacks at Emolga but she dodges them. She uses attract and they fall in love and then Emolga finishes them off. Frillish and Amoonguss them come out and are finishes off with Emolga's discharge.

Cilan sprays Axew with a potion and he's fine now. He runs off after Emolga I think. Ash returns Oshawott, Pignite, Charizard and Scraggy but Snivy won't go back she runs after Axew.

Dragonite, Excadrill and Pansage return and then Ash and co. see Team Rocket's balloon in the sky.

Team Rocket do their motto and Emolga joins in.

Yamaks comes out and uses haze for Emolga to take Axew but Snivy stops her with Vine Whip.

Snivy and Emolga keep attacking each other and a nearby Exploud in a cave gets hit by and wakes up due to one of Emolga's Hidden Powers's and gets mad.

Exploud comes to where everyone is and Ash uses his Pokeded on it. Emolga snatches Axew and Exploud unleashes some HyperBeam's.

Dare Da? Exploud(Didn't see it, but just guessing). Seems I was right.

Pikachu realises something and mimic's Axew head and Iris has some flashbacks about Axew from what happened earlier.

Ash brings out Charizard and Iris brings out Dragonite.

Team Rocket are in a clearing and Emolga is talking to Axew. Axew cries and Emolga calms him down.

Emolga explains her plan and it is to lure Pikachu to get caught so that she can attack Team Rocket and bring Axew and Pikachu back to Ash and co.

Meowth overheard that I think. Meowth and Jessie get really angry and then they come across the cave where the Exploud is sleeping and he's back there, sleeping.

Charizard and Dragonite found Axew and report back to Team Rocket.

Pikachu arrives there and gets capture in a net by Team Rocket.

Woobat and Yamask come out.

Axew screams out to Iris and Iris remembers when a Galvantula attacked Axew earlier.

Meowth presses some buttons on a control and he brings out the Exploud from earlier, which they kept in a cage.

Exploud goes wild and attacks Axew and Emolga.

Exploud puts Axew in his mouth but Emolga attacks him and Axew is released.

Snivy and battles Woobat and Yamask and Snivy wins, before using Snivy to release Pikachu.

Exploud continues to try and attack Emolga and Axew.

Dragonite and Charizard soon finish Exploud off and Team Rocket blast off along with Exploud.

Emolga and Axew return to Iris and then the two Pokemon play together.

Ash and co. get on another ship and they're with Alexis again.

To be continued.
    Last edited by playerking; 5th September 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

So Exploud is not the cause of the conflict.
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

So this time Pignite was the one who caused the trouble......not Oshawott?

Emonga is crying, so she is kawaii! I remember Iris had able to see vision of Pokemon dragon in episode Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by Newpokemontrainer View Post
    So this time Pignite was the one who caused the trouble......not Oshawott?
    No, Mijumaru started it by stealing Chaoboo's food, so Chaoboo punched it in retaliation, knocking it into Emonga.

So, Iris read Kibago's heart like did in the Crimgan episode and she did in Kairyu's debut episode? That was a nice throwback to her in-game title "The Maiden Who Knows the Hearts of Dragons."

Emolga is totally not at fault in this episode.

I mean it is obvious that she would be angry and zap others because she got her food thrown twice, once because of Oshawott messing around with Pignite (when would that idiot learn) and the other time was because of Scraggy trying to Headbutt'ing her. Plus Iris scolding her for no reason and then also blaming her for Axew's injury (please grow up and don't be a baby).

What i liked about this episode was Snivy's reaction after learning the truth about how Axew got hurt. It was like "Emolga is capable of actually caring for someone ?" look.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 5th September 2013 at 1:50 PM.

"Pokemon catfights are scary..." -Nyarth

Totally the best line in the episode.

So, Woobat was hit by Emolga's Attract along with Yamask and they both got affected by it.
    Woobat is now confirmed for being a male. I mean... What ?

Anyway, nice to see Iris's power again, as well as seeing Emolga and Snivy. I doubt we will see them much for now. Loved the catfight between those two.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

This was a pretty decent episode. But I refuse to believe Emolga took out all of Team Rocket's Pokemon.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Dragon Rage inside Exploud's mouth? I lol'd during that scene.

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Woobat is now confirmed for being a male. I mean... What ?
    What's the surprise about it being revealed to be male...?

I love emolga!! So adorable :') she's the reason why I watch BW.

ええやんけぇ!Great episode! I actually liked everyone in this episode.
    岩根雅明=♡

Did Tea, Rocket Blast off from a Blast off

Did anyone laugh at Charizard when it cross his legs
    Last edited by p96822; 5th September 2013 at 4:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Emolga is totally not at fault in this episode.

I mean it is obvious that she would be angry and zap others because she got her food thrown twice, once because of Oshawott messing around with Pignite (when would that idiot learn) and the other time was because of Scraggy trying to Headbutt'ing her. Plus Iris scolding her for no reason and then also blaming her for Axew's injury (please grow up and don't be a baby).
    Well tbh, I could buy Iris easily believing Emonga was guilty due to Emonga's past mischievous actions. Of course, Emonga wasn't at fault at all in this episode, but if we look at Emonga's past behavior, Iris doubting Emonga was kinda justified.

As for me, I enjoyed this episode which is not something I can say for other DA episodes. Emonga was fantastic and easily the best part of this episode. I can't overstate how amazing and lively her personality is. And Snivy's reaction to Emonga actually being innocent was hilarious. And Team Rocket also helped a lot in this episode, the Team Rocket trio was very amusing in their interactions and reaction in regards to Emonga.

Oh, and Iris's ability being of use once more was a nice touch. Overall, an enjoyable episode.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Did Tea, Rocket Blast off from a Blast off
    They actually blasted off twice. They blasted off normally in the air with Exploud, and then Exploud used ThunderPunch in the air, making Team Rocket "blast off" once more. XD
    Last edited by Janovy; 5th September 2013 at 3:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    They actually blasted off twice. They blasted off normally in the air with Exploud, and then Exploud used ThunderPunch in the air, making Team Rocket "blast off" once more. XD
    Oh! So that's what happened! I have to say that this episode was funny as hell. I completely approve episodes like this from time to time.

I don't get it. What makes Emolga decided to join Team Rocket?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    I don't get it. What makes Emolga decided to join Team Rocket?
    Iris accused her of doing things she hasn't really done (well, they're not exactly her fault, but Iris wasn't there to see what actually happened), so Emonga got mad and ran away. She decided to join Team Rocket in order to make Iris cry (lol) and get back at her. XD

She was basically using Team Rocket for her own benefit, which is what she always does.
    Last edited by Janovy; 5th September 2013 at 6:05 PM.

Curse Emolga for making Iris cry

Emolga has a lot of personality. I just knew Oshawott was going to be the cause of trouble by stealing Pignite's food, wonder where is that biased member at..

WOWOWOW.

Please give me a moment. This was THAT episode. It was perfect, something i have long awaited for. Best DA episode so far. It had awesome character personality, development, Team Rocket was amazing.
    It completely shocked me how brilliant this turned out to be. Exploud had a great role. Charizard and Dragonite fans won't be disappointed either.

DA redeemed itself in my eyes. Also, as of this episode the ending has (FINALLY!) returned into normal and the opening added Noivern.
    Last edited by Nightstar1994; 5th September 2013 at 6:59 PM.

Fantastic episode. I loved the twists here, Emolga actually fake joining TR just to get back at Iris, TR actually finding out about it before hand, character interactions, animations, yessssss.
    Kinds disappointed that Woobat is male but that doesn't really matter.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

So Emolga joined Tr to get back at Iris? Seems legit. At least it's in character for Emolga to do something like that haha

Snivy went in like a beast and beat Team Rocket Pokemon hard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast