Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebrating the Hero's Comet! (798)

Default Celebrating the Hero's Comet! (798)

Noivern Appears! The Legend of the Comet & the Hero!!

Arriving on the next island, Ash & co. learn that it's the time of the year for the Woodate's Comet showing, which only appears once every 10 years, so they go to the top of a mountain to observe it. It is said that when the comet passes, the Pokémon in the area start acting strangely. When travelling up the mountai, they discover Woodate's battlefield amongst the ruins, but soon find that Team Rocket have a plan set. Will they managed to stop Team Rocket in time to see the comet?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The episode starts with Ash and co. walking into a town after getting off a cruise ship.

Cilan mentions something about some comet.

Opening.

They comes across some ruins of a town.

Alexa is missing something and then tells this story of Aaron, some guy who did something a while ago and there was also the mention of a comet in the story.

Team Rocket lurking behind some bushes.

Some girl gives Ash some golden star medal for...some reason.

Team Rocket cosplay as Ghost Pokemon.

Ash and co. arrive at some temple, where some rare Woobat come flying out of.

Then some rare Venipede walk down a passage way.

Iris and Ash fight.

The totally real Ghost Pokemon that aren't Team Rocket in disguise or nothing are in some room waiting for Ash and gang.

Wait, those Ghost Pokemon were really Team Rocket and they try to take some statue of that guy from the story/legend.

Waht a tweest!

Some real Gengar and Banette surround Ash and co. as well as Team Rocket.

Alexa gets Noivern to attack the Pokemon and then they escape from the room.

Dare Da? Banette.

Everyone is now exhausted after being const escaping and for some reason Noivern bites Meowth.

Alexa points a finger at Team Rocket...someone never learnt their manners.

The Banette and Gengar come back for round 2 and so Ash and co. run away again.

And now some Dusknoir chases them.

For some reason, Ash finally decides to attack the Pokemon.

That star medal thing falls from Ash's pocket and it attracts the attention of the Ghost Pokemon.

The statue is put back in its place and then some door opens.

Iris, Cilan, Jessie and James make it to some stadium by riding the statue.

Ash, Alexa and the rest are already there.

Pikachu gets stolen by Team Rocket and the Ghost Pokemon bring them back.

Pikachu escape from the glass box.

Frillish, Amoonguss and Noivern come out and battle eachother.

Pikachu uses Electro Ball and sends Team Rocket flying.

The Comet flies across the sky and the Pokemon are happy and that woman from before who is stalking them watches the Comet as well.

Ash is happy and dances with the Pokemon.

The next day.

The footage from Alexa's camera was erased and Ash can't find the medal thing.

The girl is now in that story book, because of reasons.
    Last edited by playerking; 15th August 2013 at 11:24 AM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

It seems that nobody cares about todays episode, and playerking stopped in the half :P

Noivern going Scraggy and just attacking Meowth out of nowhere it seems XD, nice bite in his head.

Nice some kind of old battle stadium.

Amagad za gurl waz a ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    It seems that nobody cares about todays episode, and playerking stopped in the half :P
    I care more for the pokemon than the plot actually, Noivern and Banette, but Gengar and Dusknoir are the ones being shown more.

----

Good enough, nothing super fantastic but enjoyable might be because it had a bunch of pokemon I like a lot though.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 15th August 2013 at 11:23 AM.

Wish I could see it the way you guys are...
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

What's happening? Is it a wild Noivern, or did Alexa own it the whole time? What's going on? I can't watch the episode, I rely on these threads and the comments within to find out what's going on.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 1 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    What's happening? Is it a wild Noivern, or did Alexa own it the whole time?
    Noivern wasn't a wild pokemon, it was owned by Alexa .

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
    What's happening? Is it a wild Noivern, or did Alexa own it the whole time? What's going on? I can't watch the episode, I rely on these threads and the comments within to find out what's going on.
    We always knew she owned it, it probably wasn't with her, she might have got it back(transfer it) when she left in the Clair episode.

interesting episode, funny how that statue kinda looks like an older version of Ash.

This episode makes me want to get a Noivern on my team even more.

Why does October have to be so far away? D=

The only interesting thing in this episode was the introduction of Alexa's Noivern.
    I was amazed by how Boomburst is animated in the anime. It's so awesome. Here, take a look!
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

This episode was okay

First the abandoned island, now this. What is up with Alexa losing her footage at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    First the abandoned island, now this. What is up with Alexa losing her footage at the end?
    To protect the location. Meh. At least Alexa used someone other than Helioptile and Gogoat. Past BW traveling companions have barely used Pokémon.

Random : PokéRadar

Once more, a side character reveals to have more Pokémon than our (un)lovable trio. They're being constantly laughed at in some ways.

That guy from the past had a very close similar look to Oliver from Ni No Nuki. I thought they were going to repeat the "Ash is an Aura Master" card yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    It's her running gag.

Chances are that if she goes with Ash as a permanent companion, she'll get hit by Candace Syndrome: no matter how hard she tries to bring evidence to her higher ups, it will be destroyed/forgotten/burst into bits before she gets there.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    interesting episode, funny how that statue kinda looks like an older version of Ash.
    I'm beginning to speculate Ash has these distant relatives that somehow have been everywhere. Seriously, every legend up to this point seems to have a figure who looks like Ash
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Ash and Iris had a cute momment.

Did Ash call Iris a kid?

Ash and Iris.jpg
    Last edited by p96822; 15th August 2013 at 7:53 PM.

So the girl who gave Ash the gold star, was actually a ghost ? That's surprising.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 15th August 2013 at 6:51 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Guys, let's just take a moment and appreciate this scene. Jessie is clapping and looks genuinely surprised that James managed to lift that statue. And omg the very clapping, haha.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post

Guys, let's just take a moment and appreciate this scene. Jessie is clapping and looks genuinely surprised that James managed to lift that statue. And omg the very clapping, haha.
    I thought those two had some sort of super-human strength. I can't forget the time when James made Ash roll all the way back to Misty with just a mere flick of one finger. Ah, the good ol' days...

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Wishfulshippers must be giddy seeing as Iris is actually applauding Cilan for once
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Aww, I'm going to miss this. I wish we could have had more interactions like this, but the end is near.

Anyway, I saw the episode's twist ending from a mile away because the COTD just looks so out of the ordinary. I wasn't that impressed by the episode though. Noivern didn't do a whole lot, and for someone that likes TR, trying to grab Pikachu while the ghost Pokemon were there wasn't smart.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

This episode was great. Noivern appeared. Jessie clapped for James. Meowth learned Flame Thrower. The Ghosts were very weak.

Great episode.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I'm beginning to speculate Ash has these distant relatives that somehow have been everywhere. Seriously, every legend up to this point seems to have a figure who looks like Ash
    Actualy no, I have another headcanon. That person is actually Sir Aaron himself. Sir Aaron has travelled a lot many regions himself., so he has made a name in almost every region he has been. He had a Pikachu and a Lucario. He was known as the blue dressed hero with Pikachu in Hoenn, he was known as the Aura Guardian in the spiritomb episode in DP where he forgot to shave, and is also the hero we saw now. The woman on the other hand is an ancestor of N and Sir Aaron's waifu, because she had the same blue eyes N has.

Oh man, I just loved the interactions in this episode. The part where Jessie and Iris argue with each other while running was funny. This is the first we have seen Jessie interact with a female since May I think. And Cilan, James reminded me of Brock, James back in the day. Oh and I love the part before this gif where Jessie and Iris boss James and Cilan while they try to move the statue. Then they clap after the two finally managed to move it. Very hilarious.

Oh and did everyone saw how Cilan dodged the Shadow Ball? Seriously, the writers seem to like attacking him. Even in Episode N, he was dodging and jumping Shadow Balls and Hyper Beams. Proof that the writers like putting Cilan in a soup.

One of my favorite episodes in BW.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Though, why was Jessie so impressed with James? She herself tossed that statue like it was nothing!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast