Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cameron's Secret Weapon (768)

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I thought they had to register 6 Pokemon for these battles lol
    Technically shouldn't kotetsu be disqualified for not registering 6 pokes?

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    I thought they had to register 6 Pokemon for these battles lol
    Don't think thats the case but he though it was 5vs5 for some reason thats why he didn't bring 6 pokemon even though its retarded that he walks around with 5, its equally retarded that he didnt get its a 6vs6.

So he thought it was a 5 on 5 battle........ Never thinking to bring a full team with him........ Sending a Ferrothorn to counter Pignite and Sending a Swanna to counter Pikachu instead of the other way around...

WORST RIVAL EVER!

Man that was a cheap way to not give Unfezant, Oshawott, Snivy or Boldore any wins........

Seriously WTF? Couldn't they make Ash's last match interesting? Why do they always let Ash lose easily instead of making the last moments look amazing?

Even if Ash is going to win this battle, it is unfair because how it was handled.

I really feel bad for Oshawott and Unfezant. They were cheated real bad. I mean they lost quickly without showing their strengths. At least Boldore got a chance to demonstrate its physical defense. Same thing with Ferrothorn and Swanna.

Samurott did fine and Hydreigon was actually awesome and beastly.
    Lucario evolving and beating Snivy would be no surprise. I wonder how Pikachu does.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Its funny, despite the horrible match ups, I thought konestu did pretty well. Like, he thought hard about how to counter shiz....But then realized it didn't mean **** if he kept sending out the wrong pokemon. He wasn't that bad.

I think konestu is REALLY good at pokemon battling for what it's worth. XD

...Somehow I predicted the 5 Pokemon thing. It was just a hunch but... lol

In anycase, at least this battle will let me laugh...in the good way. xD
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Wait I thought that was just a joke people were making in the spoiler section, Kotetsu REALLY brought just 5 pokemon to this thing?

I'm really gonna hate it if the writers make Ash lose to Kotetsu. I mean, seriously! Kotetsu is usually a scatterbrained ding-dong, but now has a Hydreigon and then knows how to use him? Then is dumbfounded with his pokemon when it faints. On top of that, the writers have completely cheated the combat and have simplified it to: hit this pokemon, hit it again, oh, its down! Instead of actual moves and strategy
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Saw the pictures, it seems alright to me. Boldore, Oshawott, Unfezant, and Snivy may not get wins but they were able to at least do some stuff in this battle, would have liked new moves for some but whatever.

Kotetsu only brought 5 Pokemon with him though? I didn't think such a thing would be aloud but I guess it's a matter of "If you want to handicap yourself then go ahead". I demand the reefer check Tobias' other Pokemon, what if he only brought two Pokemon with him, Ash needs to sneak revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by WingBlast View Post
    Have the writers been smoking again?!!

Worst battle ever and where is Kenhallow's new move? Gone with the wind?
    The battle looks fine to me. Also, Unfezant was never confirmed to get a new move, someone for whatever reason mistaken what Masaaki Iwane said and it was basically "Boldore wont evolve" all over again.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I didn't see the ep just yet but Locormus' helpful post gave me the one thing I was hoping for, that is ferro went down to pignite.

So Kotetsu only wins with 5? that sucks

If this league doesn't prove that Ash's Unova team sucked with the exception of Pignite and the Krok, I don't know what does.

Pikachu carried Ash through this league. The rest of his pokemon have almost no wins. Its actually both funny and sad at the same time.

Hahaha, to think I was joking when I said Kotetsu would only bring five Pokemon to the match.. yet it's actually true! I've done this a couple of times lately..

Personally, I'd say its time for the writers to retire after Unova. They have clearly lost all interest in making the Pokemon anime an enjoyable experience, so why drag it on? Just give it up already, I'll happily search for and rewatch the pre-BW episodes when I get Pokemon cravings. Certainly not BW though..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Hahaha, to think I was joking when I said Kotetsu would only bring five Pokemon to the match.. yet it's actually true! I've done this a couple of times lately..

Personally, I'd say its time for the writers to retire after Unova. They have clearly lost all interest in making the Pokemon anime an enjoyable experience, so why drag it on? Just give it up already, I'll happily search for and rewatch the pre-BW episodes when I get Pokemon cravings. Certainly not BW though..
    LOL, its like the writers really wanted to end Ash's story with DP, but then the, "higher ups" didn't allow them to get rid of him, so they threw out their plans for an E4 arc and brought in Darkrai at the last minute.

And now BW is the result of the writers anger and frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    If this league doesn't prove that Ash's Unova team sucked with the exception of Pignite and the Krok, I don't know what does.

Pikachu carried Ash through this league. The rest of his pokemon have almost no wins. Its actually both funny and sad at the same time.
    Shitty writers decisions, the team is good, Pignite wouldn't be able to beat Hydreigon if Boldore and specially Oshawott(that landed more hits) didn't damage Hydreigon for example.

Leavanny and Palpitoad also showed to be pretty strong, Snivy made Rioulo evolve and she didn't use Attract.

Shitty writen figth nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Shitty writers decisions, the team is good, Pignite wouldn't be able to beat Hydreigon if Boldore and specially Oshawott(that landed more hits) didn't damage Hydreigon for example.

Leavanny and Palpitoad also showed to be pretty strong, Snivy made Rioulo evolve and she didn't use Attract.

Shitty writen figth nothing else.
    Even so, they're still mediocre. Pikachu defeated the most powerful pokemon in this league, Krok and Pignite are literally the only two other strong Pokemon on his team right now.

Even Oshawott and Snivy's starter status couldn't save them. The rest of his pokemon either got no wins or just barely scraped a tie.

Do you guys realize that if Kotetsu made the right moves and didn't sent Ferrothorn and Swanna against Pignite and Pikachu respectively, Kotetsu would have sweeped Satoshi?

Also going to a full-battle with only 5 pokemon? What a champ! xD
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Even so, they're still mediocre. Pikachu defeated the most powerful pokemon in this league, Krok and Pignite are literally the only two other strong Pokemon on his team right now.

Even Oshawott and Snivy's starter status couldn't save them. The rest of his pokemon either got no wins or just barely scraped a tie.
    Well you didn't know if Serpior was stronger than Hydreigon XD

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Do you guys realize that if Kotetsu made the right moves and didn't sent Ferrothorn and Swanna against Pignite and Pikachu respectively, Kotetsu would have sweeped Satoshi?

Also going to a full-battle with only 5 pokemon? What a champ! xD
    Same can be said for Ash though, and he could still switch himself

He should have started with Pignite (or at least used it after Boldore went down)
    He should have recalled Pignite when Samurott showed up.

These 2 moves would have meant he still had Pignite and Oshawott left to fight Lucario.

Hoping now more then ever that Ash wins this battle and the remainder of the league gets postponed due to Team Plasma. Having Ash lose this league to someone who isn't even capable of understanding the rules is a severe letdown. Though not as bad as team Eevee sweeping him.

This fight resumes all this BW saga (a ride of merchandising)... seriously what annoys me is not only the battle, it's the fact that the writers think we are idiots enough to think that this is funny. The episode was horrible, kotetsu is funny but also quite frustrating and the dumbest character in the pokemon series there is a limit. The battle was everything it shoudn't have been: not intense, with no stratagy whatsoever and worst of all it's not even a 6 on 6 battle. Ash losing twice like this is just.... stupid stupid stupid. Also virgil is there for?....

And Ash only makes it to Top 8.

It was a decent battle, that's all I can say.. 8/10

Hopefully some unexpected thing happens next episode..

I also hope Pignite and other pokemon of his team (Snivy, Palpitoad, Boldore) will evolve during N's chapter.

Well... this is crazy. Kotetsu only needs 5 Pokemon? That's gotta say something about Ash's team. And Oshawott had no business coming in on Hydreigon. Other then the quick Ferrothorn KO (which was acceptable given the circumstances) It was a pretty passable episodes
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

And Ash only makes it to Top 8.
    That's the least, if ash can reach the finals in the next generation I can understand if he doesn't well then I'll probably not see ash champion... getting too old for this

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well... this is crazy. Kotetsu only needs 5 Pokemon? That's gotta say something about Ash's team. And Oshawott had no business coming in on Hydreigon. Other then the quick Ferrothorn KO (which was acceptable given the circumstances) It was a pretty passable episodes
    Oshawott actually did well though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Oshawott actually did well though.
    I did notice that... but he still had no business. I would have accepted Pignite coming in after Boldore to trash the dragon (it's not like they haven't done something like that before)... it's bad enough Oshawott only used 3 moves unless Water Gun made an appearance as well.

I now remember the real reason I didn't want Ash to lose to Kotetsu... How the heck does that guy function?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I did notice that... but he still had no business. I would have accepted Pignite coming in after Boldore to trash the dragon (it's not like they haven't done something like that before)... it's bad enough Oshawott only used 3 moves unless Water Gun made an appearance as well.

I now remember the real reason I didn't want Ash to lose to Kotetsu... How the heck does that guy function?
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IdiotSavant

Ima Weiner atually has an IQ of 300 and is in Mensa but he doesn't want to be treated differently so he acts dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IdiotSavant

Ima Weiner atually has an IQ of 300 and is in Mensa but he doesn't want to be treated differently so he acts dumb.
    Kotetsu secretly planned for this... he knew Riolu would evolve in the right circumstances and didn't want something to take the chance away, so he only brought 5 Pokemon to give Ash false hope and to allow his partner to beat Ash's last two Pokemon after evolution... Is that what your trying to tell me?
    Last edited by Joltik-Kid; 20th December 2012 at 6:29 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast