Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Archetype

Thumbs up The Archetype

[ The Archetype
    Created by THEIRONDONUT

What do you think of our (slightly) basic banner? just a little something I put together...

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I HAVE finished mucking about with the formmlayouts, so write ahead!

Co-Leader/RPG moderator: Prof.Oak

WE HAVE STARTED!!! please still sign-up though, we could use more people here is a link to the thread

Here is a link to our Discussion Thread. All questions welcome. You may find that some of the more complex questions have been answered as best possible. Please, check it out anyway, it got some important stuff on there.

Welcome to Pandoraax, the parallel earth that co-exists with ours, yet in another dimension!

Excuse me, I apologise. My name is Oracle. I am the keeper of Pandoraaxes main city, Vashtanol. Here is our story so far:

Spoiler:- text:

This is where you come in. You are just an average human, all of you around the world, and you are chosen by the guardians to be the surrogate for the divine elementals, know as A Vessel. Once you are chosen, you will have to go to the meeting place which will be described once the RP has started. Once the majority of Elementals are their, then the RP can begin. You will navigate all 3 realms of the multiverses: The Earth Realm, the Pandorax Realm, and The Divine realm. The overall objective of the RP is to eventually defeat Marlock, who alos has forms in all three worlds.

There are several playable characters. Please choose the spoiler of the type of character you desire. Remember, if something seems confusing at first, don't worry, as it will be explained in either the Discussion thread, or as the RP progresses:

An Elemental/Anti-Elemental:
    These are humans, who can enter the divine books to travel to Vashtanol and Pandorax itself. They have 3 forms: Their elemental form, their native Pandorax form, and their human form.

The human form is only accessible on earth (unless you choose it as your form in Pandorax) as your Pandorax form is only accessible in Pandorax (again, unless you chose human option for your character)

You can use your Elemental form both in Pandorax and Earth,but they are strongest in either The Divine Realm, or a portal point of their element (i.e a volcano on Pandorax or Earth for the fire element, a Sea on Pandorax or Earth for the water element, and so on)

Villain:
    Villains come in all shapes and sizes. You can be a villain who originates solely from Pandorax or Earth.

Supporting Character:
    Can be evil or good, usually a good guy though. Neutral characters can be included.

If you want to create a character, maybe a gollum-esque one, neutral but a different species, or something like that, then please PM me and I will sort you out a form to fill in.

Rules:
    1.No Bunnying

2.All Spff rules apply

3.Reserved Members have up to 1 and 1/2 weeks to post a sign-up, before it is revoked, unless they explain to me why they cannot post, in which case I will make allowances.
    I can't think of any others at the moment.

Note: I will be choosing the names for the elementals. The Elementals names will be words to do with their element, derived from welsh, and the same for the Anti-elementals, except the words will be in latin.

Accepted Characters and Users:
    1. THEIRONDONUT - Daniel Grace/Tânriel/Pyros (Elemental Fire)
    2. THEIRONDONUT - Avlon Dexter/Gandrax/Ignis (Anti-Elemental Anti-Fire)

4.SteelKing 2012 - Raymond Peters/Sapiens/Goeden (Elemental Forest)
    5.*Jean Grey* - Galina 'Gale' Andreievna Volkova/Vesper/Enaid
    7. Prof.Oak - Hugo Salamanca/Inthalmor/Malum
    ...and so on and so forth.

Elements Taken:
    1.1. THEIRONDONUT - Fire
    2. THEIRONDONUT - Anti Fire

3. *Jean Grey* - Darkness
    4.SteelKing 2012 - Forest
    5. Prof.Oak - Anti-Darkness
    ...and so on and so forth

Reserves
    None

Available Elements
    1. Anti-water
    2. Earth
    3. Anti-Earth
    4. Anti-Wind
    5. Light
    6. Anti-light
    7. Ice
    8. Anti-Ice
    9. Anti-Lightning
    10. Anti-Forest
    Remember! You don't have to be an elemental/anti-elemental, it's just the most popular!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, I will hopefully be starting a Discussion thread soon, and when that's up and running I will post a link here. For the meantime, please PM me and that will be great!

Quick Note: Marlock is an NPC, but I will be playing him when necessary. If you would like to play Marlock instead of one of the other characters, PM me.

Have fun, and welcome to Pandorax!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 2nd March 2013 at 10:04 AM.
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Oh yeah. I'll reserve a Water Elemental.
    Please help my dragons

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Sparks View Post
    Oh yeah. I'll reserve a Water Elemental.
    Reserve Accepted

Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Ok then, here are my sign-ups! They are VERY long, so i've divided them up into spoilers.

Elemental sign-up

AND

Anti-Elemental Sign-up

Well, here are my sign-ups... where are yours?

Under construction... just hope you could look at my progress...

Name: Geraldine Aqua

Elemental

Pandorax Form: Undine/Water Nymph

Physical Description: Geraldine's Element form is 1.73 metres tall. This form's bare body is entirely made of water. Geraldine's long hair covers her butt, and is cut into a hime-cut. Her face is pure water. Her ears appear rather elven in appearance. She has a large bust size of C. In this form, her navel is visible of her slender little belly on her slender, curvacious figure. Her hips are wide, but not as wide as her chest. While in this form, Geraldine's water-based arms are thin, whereas her thighs are somewhere between thick and average. In this form, a whip of water is seen surrounding her, generally covering her 'generally hidden areas'.

In her Pandorax form, otherwise known as 'Undine', she doesn't really wear modest clothing. In this form, she looks like a water nymph, or Undine as many call them. Undine's sky blue hair is donned in a hime-cut, managing to cover her back, and completely bare butt. In this form, she has a height of 1.73 metres and is absurdly curvacious and slender. She has aqua blue eyes and notably, long elven ears. Her ivory skin is soft and smooth to touch, although not recommended. Her curvacious and slender body possesses a cup size of C. Her navel is visible on that bare stomach of hers. Her hands are rather slender in appearance, whereas her thighs are between thick and average.
    Like previously mentioned, she doesn't wear much clothing. In fact, she completely lacks a top and the sole thing that keeps her modesty is her hair that veils her chest. On her wrists and legs, golden cuffs with sky blue gems can be seen. Usually, on her bottom, she can be seen wearing a single seashell at the front, with no strings attached. Like mentioned above, her butt is only hidden by her absurdly long hair. At times, especially out of the water, she would prefer to use a fig leaf, or any leaf nearby for that matter. She rarely wears a white silk cloth.

In her actual human form, Geraldine is 1.5 metres tall. She is only minorly curvacious with a B-cup, although she is very slender. Her hair is a shade of a slightly darker blue than her Pandorax form, and the same goes for her bright, shining eyes. Her hands are quite slender, and so are her thighs.
    Geraldine is often seen with cyan-framed glasses on her blue eyes. She can often be seen wearing a blue, long-sleeved turtleneck sweater over a plain white sleeveless dress underneath. She can often be seen with a black garterbelt accompanied with black boots.

Personality: Geraldine is a shy young lass. She often shies away from things she considers 'frightening' or 'scary'. She is quite a nervous wreck who will whimper at the slightest movement.

History:

Desired Element: Water

Pandorax Form's weapon of choice: Undine wields a water-based trident, crafted from Holy Water and kept in constant shape using magic. While generally used for melee, it can also extend into whips or swords using its spikes.

Pandorax Form's name: Undine

Other: N/A
    Last edited by Samantha Sparks; 23rd December 2012 at 7:10 AM.
    Please help my dragons

Looking good so far. Can I just mention that I edited the sign-up from Pandorax wepaons to all weapons your character possess, But that's no fault of your own.

Can you reserve me for Darkness...a werewolf? XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Reserve accepted. Darkness is still on the good guys team, bear in mind, but I assume you know that. Also, you don't need to reserve Pandorax forms, as they are unlimited.

May I reserve Lightning?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos War Reborn View Post
    May I reserve Lightning?
    Reserve accepted. *sigh* wish I could get some more sign-up forms.

Quote Originally Posted by THEIRONDONUT View Post
    Reserve accepted. *sigh* wish I could get some more sign-up forms.
    I wouldn't worry to much about it, you have only had this up for a day. At any rate, I am going to reserve for Anti Darkness for now.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Reserve Accepted, thanks bro

Looks interesting. I think I will reserve Wind. A bit confusing but I'll ask questions later.
    3ds FC 2492-4223-4524
    Black FC:0432-9941-9309
    Black 2 FC: 3397-2999-9109
    AC:NL Dream Address: 6900-2317-3049

Sure. It seems confusing at first, but it becomes easier when exolained. Be sure to use the disscussion thread, and I will answer any queries as best I can. Reserve accepted.

Name: Raymond Peters

Elemental

Physical Description: Raymond's elemental form is about two metres in height, with skin made of dark elm wood. He is quite Most of his body is rough natural bark, but his face is smooth, and appears carved from slightly softer, paler wood. His eyes are mossy green, and his hair and eyebrows are made of dark green grass. This form wears a tunic made of woven stems and trousers made of soft moss. His arms appear slightly longer than normal, and his fingers are like tree roots. Thin vine tendrils wrap around his arms. His tunic is dotted with small berries and blossoms. His feet are made of smooth wood at the top, but the normal rough bark on their soles. His mouth, though carved from wood, can move, but his face isn't very capable of showing emotion, as the eyes remain the same unless he is exteremely angry, in which case they glow slightly. If he is hurt, the grass in his hair will wither slightly and go brown.

His Pandorax form is a centaur with tanned skin, and elaborate green tattoos crossing his chest, which constantly shift, showing various scenes from nature. During battle, the scenes shift to ferocious wld animals which intimidate his foes. He has a muscular physique, and a six pack. He doesn't wear anything on his human torso, and of course doesn't need to wear anything for his horse half. His horse half has a brown hide, with green grass on it for hair, and blue streams criss-crossing his back. He has a ridge of pine trees along his spine. His features are quite regal in this form, and his hair is messy and natural, and his eyes have no irises or pupils, and are instead solid scenes of the natural world. His horse tail is long and bushy, with purple berries and white flowers dotted on it. He wears oak bracers on his arms, with gold around the edges.

His human form is dark skinned, with black, extremely short hair. He has blue eyes, and a slightly large nose. He has a scar next to his left eye, and slighly narrow ears. He generally has a slight smirk on his face, and a mischevious twinkle in his eyes. His head is quite narrow, and his mouth is about average in size. He is quite skinny, but is built for agility and speed. He has a tattoo on his right forearm, with the design of a dragon in gold ink. His hands are quite large, but he has nimble fingers and they are stronger than they look. He is about 5ft 5 inches tall, and his feet are quite small, about size 6. He generally wears t-shirt, in subdued colours like white and grey. He wears a leather cord around his neck with a wooden pendant on the end. On his bottom half, he wears loose fitting trousers or jeans, in darker colours like black and brown. He wears black trainers, and a black leather jacket with a cotton hood.

Personality: He is quite a troublemaker, and can find it quite hard to take things seriously. If he gets in trouble, he is quite quick thinking, and tries diplomacy before getting into a fight immidiately. Whilst good at initial planning, he doesn't tend to think far ahead, and this gets him into trouble sometimes. He can be a slacker, trying to get other people to do his work for him. While he does generally try to avoid fights, he can be unreasonable and angry if anyone he cares about is in danger. He loves to do tricks with his acrobatic skills, especially flips. He is quite cunning and sneaky in a fight, making up for his lack of strength with speed and skill. He has a fear of fire, and another of snakes.
    In his Pandorax form, he is extremely calm, and a peacemaker, reasonable and understanding. He can be quite philosophical in this form, and wise, taking more time to think of solutions to problems. In this form however, his fear of fire is increased.

History: He was brought up in a rich household for the first nine years of his life, with servants who waited on him, and everything his heart desired. He had a pet mastiff by the name of Spike, who was his foremost companion, as the mansion where he lived was a couple of miles from the village, and the kids there thought him to be a spoiled brat, as back then his manner was overbearing and snobbish. His father was the local magistrate, and was extremely harsh on any criminals who were sent to him for judgement, cruel even. Raymond himself didn't have to do anything at all, and wasn't told to do anything by his parents, who spoiled him rotten. His father's cruel judgements were the family's undoing, because one of the criminals that he sentenced came back, destroying the mansion and killing Raymond's parents.
    After this happened, Raymond had to flee to the village, where he lived in fear for about two years, not knowing how to look after himself or do anything. But when these two years were past, he became a pickpocket, living off of loot from market stalls. Once, an angry shopkeeper caught him, and attacked him with a knife, giving him his scar. He joined a gang of thieves when he met their leader in one of the alleys of the village after he'd made a theft. What he didn't know, though, was that the leader of the gang was in fact the same man that killed his parents. When Raymond found out, he was so enraged that he went to the man's room, and attempted to kill him in the night. It didn't work though, and he had to flee the village for his life. He had to travel to one of the larger cities in the country, where he started his own gang of thieves, who eventually became the foremost group in the city. Despite not going to school, he was still quite intelligent. Because of the dangerous situations he sometimes finds himself in, he stole a pistol from a local store, and is quite a good shot.

Desired Element: Forest

Weapons: As a human, he carries a black pistol, made of metal and with six bullet capacity.

In his elemental form, he uses his dagger, Ladon, which as an obsidian blade and silver trim, with an oak handle.

In his pandorax form, he uses an enchanted spear, Lucus, which has a birch shaft with vines snaking around it, which can be fired at enemies and used to grab, throw, or strangle them. It has an iron head, which glows slightly green because of the power flowing through it.

Pandorax Form's name: Sapiens (latin for wise).

Pandorian chosen species: Centaur

Other: None
    Last edited by SteelKing 2012; 22nd December 2012 at 6:36 PM.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Don't click this. Really.

Looking good. I am reading this on my phone, so I can't read it properly, but so far (from what I've read) I see no mistakes. On it's way to be accepted. Please remember that whilst it Is perfectly reasonable for you character in both forms to be afraid of fire, Elementals cannot hurt each other easily, and none of the elementals/anti-elementals are afraid of their team-mates. But yeah, nothing else to add. Sorry to be an absolute pain in the arse, but their are some other catagories thatI've added to the sign-up, and require to be completed

Right, edited and finished.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Don't click this. Really.

I really enjoyed reading that. Well done, welcome to our fold. First sign-up form on this RP has just been accepted ... good job

Can I just let everyone know that I've finished messing around with the formats for the sign-up sheets, so yeah

Due to a lack of any serious inspiration, I am going to have to drop my reserve for this. If an idea strikes me I might come back, and I will try and follow it when it starts up. Anyways, good luck.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Ok then, thanks a lot

Name: Galina Andreievna Volkova (Prefers to be called the simpler nickname "Gale" instead of the traditional "Galya")

Elemental or Anti-elemental: Elemental

Desired Element: Darkness

Pandorian Chosen Species: Werewolf

Pandorax Form's name: Vesper

Physical Description: As a human, Gale is attractive and stands at six feet tall, with long, honey-blonde hair reaching her hips that she either ties in a ponytail or leaves down, pale skin and icy blue-gray eyes, framed with long lashes and rimmed with dark circles under them, which she covers with make-up and concealer. Her nose is pointed and high-bridged, her eyebrows are of medium thickness and her teeth are not exactly pure white, but yellowish-white. Her long-legged body is slim and lean, owing to her regular workouts out of image-consciousness, with large, ample breasts and a nice figure. Her navel is pierced, as are her ears (two holes in each ear), and on her upper-right arm is a tattoo of her name in Cyrillic letters, done with black ink.

Gale loves dark, edgy styles, expressing it in the way she dresses, and dismisses pastel colors, paisleys and florals as disgusting. She wears a black leather sleeveless zip-up vest with a turned-out, studded collar. She doesn't zip it all the way up however, leaving some of her cleavage showing. For her bottoms, she wears a pleated, indigo and black plaid mini skirt with sheer black trimming peeking out of the hem, and tops it with a black belt with silver studs and a small skull-shaped buckle on her hips. Her shoes are black knee-high lace-up motorcycle boots with a bit of heel. She wears black fingerless gloves, a black choker around her neck and a silver hoop in each of her four ear piercings. Her navel ring is shaped like a small crescent and is dark blue in color.

In her elemental form, Gale grows to about 9 feet tall, and her body color turns into a shadowy mix of black with hints of dark crimson. Instead of her body looking solid, it seems at first to be made of shadows or fog, though it is tangible and chilly to touch. Her eyes lose their irises and pupils and become a pure smoky crimson color, as does her long hair which also takes on a smoky, wispy quality as well as turns into the same shade of dark crimson, growing more so towards its ends. Her hands and feet now have long, shadowy talons and her legs are capable of merging into a dark wisp, allowing her to float like a spectre.

In Pandorax form, Gale or rather, Vesper takes the form of a black-furred werewolf who is capable of standing on her hind legs or on all fours. Her eyes are now yellow in color and one of her ears is pierced with a silver skull earring. Her fur is shiny and sleek, though still quite thick and her claws are silver in color, as are her sharp fangs, both hard as diamonds. She wears nothing except for thick, black skull-studded cuffs around her wrists and ankles with a few silver spikes protruding out of them. Her tail is long, thick and black.

Personality: While Gale is beautiful, she is not exactly what you'd call very feminine or friendly, with her rough manner of speech, tendencies to swear and her anger issues. She's confident, self-assured and sometimes thinks that she does things better than most boys do, often even daring them to challenge her, be it in racing on her motorcycle or eating and enjoys embarrassing others for her own entertainment. An impulsive young woman, she usually jumps into things before thinking of the consequences, sometimes resulting into not-so-good accidents. Gale is loud, foul-mouthed, rude and bad-tempered, being a person who swears often, easily gets ticked off and would not hesitate to hurt anyone verbally or even physically when she feels like it, often considered a jerk because of it.

While she is not a loner by nature and genuinely wants friends, not a lot of people understand her abrasiveness and think that she has problems instead of trying to reach out. Gale is one who can also never admit when she is crushing on or is in love with someone. Yes, the girl is capable of such things, but the fact that she was once in love with someone and that the relationship ended in a disaster and with her being damaged goods in the process, she is reluctant to trust anyone and in her words "melt into a pool of diabetic goo just for them". Don't expect her to confirm any of it though, even when it's plain obvious (especially when she seems to not hurt the person as much as others or perhaps embarrass the person more than others), but rather, to vehemently deny all allegations. Despite her outwards nature, she is neither totally cruel nor heartless, having a gentler side and knowing how to care more than one would expect, though she covers up her nicer side with a lot of made-up excuses so that nobody would think that she "softened up". Make no mistake though, she has a heart but just doesn't want to be taken advantage of.

Gale is a person who hates letting anyone know about her problems, preferring to face them head-on and on her own. It takes pretty long for her to trust someone and open up, especially when said person gives her a bad first impression but when she does, then it would be easier to see her better qualities. Even when she trusts someone though, don't expect her to admit it when she likes somebody. It's more difficult to reach out to her compared to most people, but as long as one is persistent, it's very possible, as she secretly likes it when someone doesn't care whether she's problematic or not, as well as when someone treats her nicely and not shun her because of her attitude. With people she can trust, she opens herself up more and proves to be compassionate, caring and protective even to a fault. Expect her however to tell them to shut up and keep quiet about it, and treat them like she does with everyone when in public, though would noticeably be less harsh, but still pretty rude.

If there is one thing Gale couldn't take, it's criticism. Being a tomboy comes with an unfortunate violent streak that sometimes gets the better of her, which was the reason why she is known to have problems. She tries to control it, and succeeds most of the time, but she can only take so much. Trying to snark at her or her appearance can result to a punch in the eye or even on the groin if not careful. Thus it is best to be careful with what one says around her, as she can be that unpredictable and is definitely stronger than she looks.

She however, is a very different person when she is drunk, despite the fact that she has a very good tolerance level and that it takes more than the average number of drinks to get her drunk. Under influence, she becomes carefree, happy and smiles, as well as laughs a lot more, a far cry from her real self. Strangely, most people seem to enjoy her company when she is this way.

History: Valentina Volkova died after a long and difficult labor giving birth to her only child, leaving her husband, Andrei, who was a well-to-do plastic surgeon, to look after the child, who turned out to be a girl. Andrei named the girl Galina, or Galya for short, after his own mother. Andrei and then raised the child, despite them being male. This had a few unfortunate side-effects on the young Galya, who somehow took after them as she grew. He was a good father, but he was still a man, which led Galya to be influenced by whatever he did, as he was her parent figure in her life. While she still wore dresses, she was rather rough as a child, often getting in trouble in nursery school and elementary for how boyish she acted. She sat down with her legs crossed at the knee, like she saw her father do, she ate sloppily and she often played with her male classmates instead of her female ones.

After receiving several calls from the principal about Galya's behavior, Andrei reluctantly had his mother, also named Galina, come over and live with them to be a female figure in Galya's life. It was easy to see however, why Andrei did not entirely trust his mother. The older woman was extremely traditional and critical of Galya's behavior, teaching her traditional values and trying to make her more ladylike, and being one who did not hesitate to slap the girl if she made a mistake. Galya did not like it. In fact, she loathed it, despising how everything was done and her grandmother's treatment. After two years, the older Galina left, allowing Galya to be herself again. She however, started despising "old ways" after that experience, claiming her grandmother to be a "quack", much to her father's horror and amusement. When she was nine, Andrei adopted a six-year-old named Ivan, giving Galya her own little brother. Strangely, it appeared to be that Ivan was the more refined and cheerful child, compared to his older sister.

When Galya was 17 and halfway through her junior year, Andrei decided that they emigrate to the United States for several reasons, mostly to further his plastic surgery business and to give his children better educational opportunities. Galya really liked the new country, seeing as it was so open and less restrictive, and the fact that had to repeat her junior year was just a small price to pay. She easily made friends in her new school, mostly boys, but there were also some girls, as well as joined the cooking club, where she discovered her passion for the culinary arts. She also adopted a new American nickname for herself, ditching the traditional nickname Galya for the more easily-pronounced and Americanized Gale. It was nearly halfway through her first school year in America that she met her first boyfriend, a guy named Francois. As to what happened between them...let's just say that it did not end well, and Gale broke up with Francois shortly before graduation after he was revealed to have been dating her best friend, leaving a damaged Gale bitter and angry in the process. Gale graduated high school single at nineteen and proceeded to take a year off from studying, using this to keep practicing her culinary skills to help her in earning her acceptance to a good culinary arts school. Her perseverance paid off, and she was able to enter her desired school after applying and passing the entrance test.

Weapons: As a human, Gale's preferred weapon is a large, black throwing-star with six points (in other words, a Fuma Shuriken). This weapon can be folded up to resemble and be used as a knife, allowing Gale to use her weapon from a distance, as well as in close combat when necessary.

In her Pandorax form, Vesper simply utilizes her diamond-hard claws and fangs in battle, making her more of a brute, melee fighter. While her claws and fangs look similar to normal silver or platinum with what seems to be faint engravings on their surfaces, they are in fact, much harder.

When Gale assumes her elemental form, her weapon takes the form of a shadowy, black scythe taller than herself, with a long, black handle and a tall spear tip next to the black curved blade, allowing it to be both swung and stabbed depending on the situation. The edges of the curved blade are shadowy crimson and a crimson skull decorates the handle where it meets both the blade and the spear tip.

Other: -

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

VERY interesting and fun to read. It will be nice to see whether the other will connect to this character, and how she will get on with the group. I look forward to working with you my friend, so you are 100% Accepted! Welcome to the elementals Gale.

EDIT: Choosing the name for your Elemental was interesting, as most welsh words for 'Shadows' or 'Shade' or 'Blackness' and so on and so forth, made no sense in welsh, so I chose Enaid - the welsh word for 'soul'. I think its quite symbolic, but you could probably work out why this relates to your character and her elemental host, as well as her pandorax form.
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 3rd January 2013 at 9:10 PM.

Well guys, the sing-up thread is getting quite sow. I am gonna let everyone off from SU expulsion, but we gotta start posting soon, so I will send you all reminders via VM or PM. Well, here is the SU for the main villain Marlock:

Name: Marlock The Devourer

Species: A divine, the same level as ultra-guardian Life, so I guess he'd be the incarnation of Chaos, as life is the incarnation of Order.

Inclination: The heart of all Evil

Physical Appearance: Marlock is usually indescribable. Since his fall at the battle of the arcane chronicles, his body was torn, tortured, and desecrated. He was cast into the pits of hell, which he then tamed and crafted his own castle of malevolence, The Fortress of Arkenbane. Here he spawned the Anti-elementals, his minions of wickedness and deceit. He can take any form he desires, but here are his most common ones in all the multiverse realms:

Earth: He is an old man, wrinkly, skinny, with liverworts. He is frail, and has a weak, fragile bone structure. He has a small wisp of silvery hair, that descends in strands from the sides of his shining, bald skull. He wears a large overcoat (brown) and has a pure black cane, with a silver handle shaped like a snake's head. His facial features are wicked, a permanent scowl, and his eyes are pure black. His voice echoes, and is very deep, your stereotypical dark, evil, inhuman voice.

Pandorax: He is incarnated as a very old, ancient Necromancer, similar to the one in the hobbit. He weaves himself out of Darkness, and is the incarnation of pure evil. He is pure black, whilst his eyes glow pure white, showing his distant relationship in the balance of the universe, with his brother, Life, the guardian of good. WHen he does settle his form, he appears as a man, hooded in black clothing, with a deep purple skull ring, that weaves his powers of the dark.

Divine form: usually is not seen, as it causes utter terror to any who see it. It is know as his Pan-axian state, from which is derived the state of 'Panic'. He is usually, to benefit the eyes of those unaccustomed to horror and mortal fear, shown as a giant grey skeleton (no bones showing, just humanoid with the skull head) made out of smoke, with red hell-fire eyes. His smaller form will be described in the RP.

Personality: Marlock is pure evil. There was the balance of chaos and order, in the beginning. He was not all that bad, more of a hades type figure, and Enaid was his princess of evil, yet always was aligned with benign forces. He kills all, with the most intense pain and torture he can conjure. He hates all, and has been warped and twisted to utter evil, thanks to all the fighting and rejection of his kind, throughout the millennia. But everyone must remember, that Light cannot exist without darkness, and Marlock is always immortal. However, that does not mean he can't be hurt, and banished to a realm so black that even he could not escape it's swirling vortex of imprisonment.

Weaponry: To Marlock, everything is a weapon. His primary weapon, is that he can bend and warp reality. He can make illusions, tricks and traps, but usually he just makes the real thing. He can command any element to his will, and can create things out of anything (Him and his brother Life being the offspring of their father, the holy lord called Creation) so taking down this guy will NOT be easy...

Other: He has relations to all the elementals distantly, as well as the elementals leader, and his brother, life. He can never truly be destroyed, for this would end the universe. The Anti-elementals are not his children, but he is above them. In the world of Divines, if you are the father or leader of something, this usually means you are more powerful than them

Well here he is, the baddest of the bad. Hope you like him! As I said, all reserves will be PM/VM'ed reminders of SU's, so sing-up as fast as you can please! I know you're all busy, but please take 15 minutes to finish your sing-up, as it really helps if I get them in sooner rather than later. This character is playable by anyone though, so let me know if Marlock's for you!

Name: Hugo Salamanca Nickname: Keen Eye

Elemental or Anti-elemental: Anti Elemental

Desired Element: Anti-Darkness

Pandorian Chosen Species:Necromancer

Pandorax Form's name: Inthalmor

Physical Description:
    Elemental form: A dark muscular figure, almost like a silhouette, dilate, and hollow eyes ( not much more to say because he is basically just a shadow).

One on its Pandorax form: Terrifying- a pale face will indents yet no eyes,
    its mouth has cut that open when it talks (kinda like the mouth of sauron) Thick trail of mist behind him. He is always hooded, and has long creepy fingers.

Human form: Long, straight blonde hair, and hollow dilate eyes. Quite musculer. He has scars and bruises all over his body and some strange scars that stick from the sides of his mouth (not like the joker, its scars from his necromancer form)

Personality: As a human, he is quiet, but can get angry very easily. Seems to be a genral target. He has few friends, and lives alone. Although very wise, it is used in wrong ways. As an Elemental form, he is less quiet. Usually required to do the killing, because he has no fear of dying. His necromancer form is sheer evil, definitely not quiet.

History: Keen Eye's ancestors were of an evil tribe, the slaughtered all in their way, and worshipped strange things. The wise tribes once came together and decided to attack this evil group and end this unbearable conflict. Subsequently on night the combined tribes climbed the mountain (known as death peak) to slaughter those who dwelt. The evil tribes were far greater in number than the others combined, but they were not as advanced. The battle lasted for 267 days until finally the combined tribe gained the upper hand and slew every last man and boy of the evil tribe. This meant the could not repopulate, but they were mistaken. One of the women survivors was with child, and she had it the day after the combined tribes had left the mountain, it was male. So today the world is still populated with the evil blood.

As a child Keen eye was bullied, he grew fast and others were jealous, so the picked on him. He was neglected by his Father, and his mother had died on giving birth to him (he made it his own burden). When he becomes the necromancer, all those thought and troubles in his life are released, resulting in pure evil.

Weapons: As a necromancer, he uses dark magic, and an evil blade, but he was nicknamed keen eye for his accuracy with a bow. His Evil blade is long and thin, made of osmium. He coats it with a poison that gives a slow and painful death. Engraved on it in ancient tongue is "slaughter that ensues".
    Anybody have event pokemon to trade??

What I need-
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Mew

What I have to offer-
    Lv.100 Darkrai
    Lv.100 Mewtwo
    Lv.100 Raquaza
    Lv.50 Celebi
    Lv.100 Registeel

And much more, if you want another pokemon, add me as a friend or send me a visitors message and i will see what I have got.

Very good, I'm liking this very much. Unfortunately, I need more of an elaboration on his physical appearances, and maybe a bit more on his personality and history. Surely he doesn't just feel hate as a person? He feels anger, fear, lost, alone etc? Also, how did he come to the modern day, it sounds like you where only describing his ancestors, and then him being born. What about early life? Did he go to school, was he arrested by the police for slef harming or murder or drugs....? Good, but needs more elaboration please. Post a message saying when you've updated your post. Finally, we have another Anti-elemental candidate!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast