Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Archetype

Name: Hugo Salamanca Nickname: Keen Eye

Elemental or Anti-elemental: Anti Elemental

Desired Element: Anti-Darkness

Pandorian Chosen Species:Necromancer

Pandorax Form's name: Inthalmor

Physical Description:
    Elemental form: A dark muscular figure, almost like a silhouette, dilate, and hollow eyes. When you look closely, you can see fading scars. His hair is long, straight and black. His nose is quite large with flaring nostrils, yet his mouth is thin and dry. He has seemingly perfect teeth, which people find strange because he has never had braces or anything of the sort. His arms and legs are quite large compared to the rest of his body, including his hands and feet, (he was also commonly named Big foot). His running skill are impeccable, and won almost all the school competitions when he was young. His body is quite thin yet muscular, when he was a child he was extremely thin because he starved himself.

One on its Pandorax form: Terrifying- a pale face will indents yet no eyes,
    its mouth has cuts that open when him talks (kinda like the mouth of sauron). A thick trail of mist follows behind him. He is always hooded, and has long creepy fingers. His main body is deathly thin, it has a rotting greyish colour. His hair but but strands of black. His legs are surrounded in mist, almost giving the impression that he is floating. When he opens his mouth, you can see jagged and rotten teeth, followed by a dark black forked tongue. He has strange twitches, like rapidly moving his head from one position to the other. On sight, he doesn't look very strong, but his skill with a sword, and his evil magic would take you by surprise.

Human form: Long, straight blonde hair, and hollow dilate eyes. Quite muscular. He has scars and bruises all over his body and some strange scars that stick from the sides of his mouth (not like the joker, its scars from his necromancer form). Like his anti-elemental form, he has long arm and legs. He has extremely pale skin, and has always been like that. He has a small amount of stumble to try and cover his scars, but the somehow show right through. His eyes are blood-shot, and the reason why they look so dilate is because the brown of the eyes is so dark, you can barely tell the difference between the pupil and the colour.

Personality: As a human, he is quiet, but can get angry very easily. Seems to be a general target. He has few friends. Although very wise, it is used in wrong ways. He has flinches from his sad childhood. He knows no manners, (partly because he was never taught them). He worked for the navy, but had once got angry and attacked one of his friendly's, leaving some major injuries. Subsequently, he is spending time in jail, in a cell on his own. On his free time, no-one talks to him, he just sits on a bench mourning his childhood. If anyone were to talk to him, he would curse them, and most likely start a fight. Yet behind his tough and evil mask, he is frightened. Frightened that his father, (now an imprisoned mass murderer), is now somewhere searching for him... to kill him. He often finds himself, subconsciously, looking out the cell bars to see if he is there. He has nightmares, soon to make up screaming out, then tranquillized by the jail guards. He has been considered mental, for a long while, but all the psychiatrists say he is just scarred mentally.

As an Anti-Elemental form, he is less quiet. Usually required to do the killing, because he has no fear of dying. In this form, he is free from jail, so he spends most of his time getting use to the world. He wants to stay as and Anti-Elemental form, because (although he is evil) he feels no fear of his father. Others can easily talk to him, and he is friendly will all the other anti-elemental's. He is loyal to his leader, who told him he would feel no fear, and his nightmares would leave him, and so they did.

His necromancer form is sheer evil, definitely not quiet. He is always appearing, somewhere, to do evil. He laughs, menacingly at his victims, and doesn't think twice before slaughtering them for no reason. You can not talk to him or have a conversation, this would irritate him, and he would try and attack you, he is happier just thinking evil things. This form, is like one of his common nightmares coming real. In his nightmare, the necromancer would be his father. So when he is the necromancer, he changes completely, he wants to seek out his human form, and kill him. Not until he is back in his human form does he realise that the necromancer is that of his nightmare, and this scars him even more. He never wants to go into that form, but when he does, he changes to not wanting to go back to another form.

History: Keen Eye's ancestors were of an evil tribe, they slaughtered all in their way, and worshipped strange things. The wise tribes once came together and decided to attack this evil group and end this unbearable conflict. Subsequently on night the combined tribes climbed the mountain (known as death peak) to slaughter those who dwelt. The evil tribes were far greater in number than the others combined, but they were not as advanced. The battle lasted for 267 days until finally the combined tribe gained the upper hand and slew every last man and boy of the evil tribe. This meant the could not repopulate, but they were mistaken. One of the women survivors was with child, and she had it the day after the combined tribes had left the mountain, it was male. So today the world is still populated with the evil blood.

They populated slowly, but enough to keep the blood going. So after thousands of years, they managed to keep a thin chain going. This is where hugo comes in. All his known relatives had done some sort of evil, his first was drugs.

As a child Keen eye was bullied, he grew fast and others were jealous, so the picked on him. He was neglected by his Father, and his mother had died on giving birth to him (he made it his own burden). When he becomes the necromancer, all those thought and troubles in his life are released, resulting in pure evil. Although, he is scared, he managed to quit drugs, and he is extremely slowly, changing, maybe even into a better man.

He has never been ,married or had children so this could be the end of the evil line. He would not want to have kids after his abusive child-hood, and would not want a wife to share his burden.

Weapons: As a necromancer, he uses dark magic, and an evil blade, but he was nicknamed keen eye for his accuracy with a bow. His Evil blade is long and thin, made of osmium. He coats it with a poison that gives a slow and painful death. Engraved on it in ancient tongue is "slaughter that ensues". But obviously, his most prised weapon is his bow, long and finely made , black all over with strange carves and spike sticking out. His arrows are followed a a trail of his mist when fired, and the tip curves round to create two hooked points, points to deal extra damage. His bow has also words engraved in ancient tongue, but these ones read "And let the darkness overcome them."

Finally edited hope you enjoy reading it
    Anybody have event pokemon to trade??

What I need-
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Mew

What I have to offer-
    Lv.100 Darkrai
    Lv.100 Mewtwo
    Lv.100 Raquaza
    Lv.50 Celebi
    Lv.100 Registeel

And much more, if you want another pokemon, add me as a friend or send me a visitors message and i will see what I have got.

Thank you! That's much more like it. Only query I have, is that of your Elemental Form description. They are usually made out of their element, so maybe, rather than being human, He is woven out of black smoke or something? Also, All the Anti-elementals serve the evil master Marlock, and are sworn to destroying the universes, so yeah... Pandorax forms are confined to their world, as humans are to theirs, so I don't see how the necromancer would be able to get your Human form. Obviously when the RP starts, we will have to bust Hugo out. Aside from those few points, yeah its fine. So, Accepted
    But think about maybe updating those few points. Will update the list when I have the time
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

His elemental form is like a shadow/silhouette of a human, is that okay? kinda like he is made out of shadows, and if he can't have a human form, is hugo not his past?
    Last edited by Prof.Oak; 12th January 2013 at 1:54 PM.

What I need-
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Mew

What I have to offer-
    Lv.100 Darkrai
    Lv.100 Mewtwo
    Lv.100 Raquaza
    Lv.50 Celebi
    Lv.100 Registeel

And much more, if you want another pokemon, add me as a friend or send me a visitors message and i will see what I have got.

No, his human form was fine, but his elemental form was a human description. You are fine now

Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Hey Guys,
    THEIRONDONUT is currently going through problems with his internet, so he will not be able to lead the club for the time being. Therefore he has appointed me to just make sure that the thread goes Okay. Now first off, he has told me that the reserves have one day to sign up before the elements are put back up as un-used. And second of all don't be surprised if I am the one to accept you sign ups, but don't fear, I will be talking to THEIRONDONUT, about your sign ups, and his decision will be final.
    Cheers

What I need-
    Jirachi
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shaymin
    Mew

What I have to offer-
    Lv.100 Darkrai
    Lv.100 Mewtwo
    Lv.100 Raquaza
    Lv.50 Celebi
    Lv.100 Registeel

Hello everyone, I am back. I have to remove the reserves, due to their inactivity, and I pray more people will sign-up, else we don't have an RP. The RP will be starting soon, so please hurry!

The RP will be starting very soon, I guess if more people want to join I can write them in, but otherwise this will drag on unnecessarily
    Last edited by THEIRONDONUT; 29th January 2013 at 6:44 PM.

I apologise for the double post in advance, and the fact that I haven't been online in a while, holidays and family stuff, but I am pleased to announce that the rp will be starting today! I will launch it either later today or tomorrow, so keep scanning the RP section. All RPers will be notified of this fact via PM in case they don't see this post. I will be trying to balance out maintaining my club and RP duties, and other stuff in the little time I can use the server, so please bear with me if i'm offline for periods at a time. Thanks again,

Donut

... and happy RPing! you can still sign up as well, so make sure you do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12