Thread: Pokeballs

Default Pokeballs

Recently I bought my friend a pack, and he pulled a Blaziken FB LVL X holo from it. We were both ecstatic, but as we looked at the card we noticed that one side, one corner was extremely sharp. Not rounded at all the way every other side is on all other cards. I googled it but can't find information anywhere on whether or not its some kind of manufacturing error, and until I know there's question of the value of the card. It's my first time dealing with what could be a physical card error, and I really have no basis of knowledge on the subject. Do any of you know anything about this?
    Check out the top ten Cutest, Most stupid, Coolest and Strongest pokemon in this video, enjoy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Zu2aOUboWs&feature=plcp

This is a note you should take purchasing cards from the platnium series from here and onward, alot of cards we're, are and have alot of printing errors such as this so it is fairly common. This does not increase the price but probably decrease's it as people want cards from that series that are properly cut, I'm sorry to say. We got alot of questions from cards in that series and I have alot of misprints myself (I love them though).
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by ven? View Post
    This is a note you should take purchasing cards from the platnium series from here and onward, alot of cards we're, are and have alot of printing errors such as this so it is fairly common. This does not increase the price but probably decrease's it as people want cards from that series that are properly cut, I'm sorry to say. We got alot of questions from cards in that series and I have alot of misprints myself (I love them though).
    Actually cards with square cut corners have a very increased value. As a general rule, a card with at least 1 square cut corner goes for a minimum of $30. The only time they aren't worth at leased that is when the cards are from a set that had alot of uncut sheets given out (mostly older sets) because there's the risk that someone just cut it out themselves from a sheet.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Do you have a picture?
    ~~ Thank you epicjirachifan! ~~

I'd believe if it were a different set then platinum because it had alot of misprints so it's not that rare to find square cut corner's, and if that isn't so I'm rich.

P.S. post a site that buys and sells them I'm curious.
    Last edited by ven?; 31st December 2012 at 11:32 PM.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).